- Beckham to hang up boots
- 3AW Football expert footy tips - Round 8 2013
- GWS coach Kevin Sheedy on Sports Today
- IPL fixing arrests: Tait's name cleared
- Round 8 AFL teams
- AFL will not extend season
- Premiership Cat 'hysterical and over-dramatic', says Caroline Wilson
- Blue charged: Betts faces long stint on sidelines
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- bufflow will, apprentice dentist on Gerard Healy responds to THAT Gold ... Tell him to wash/keep his false teeth in white king overnite.That will make the fans notice his nice smile and also keep him ... more
- Stan on 3AW Football expert footy tips - Round ... Thank goodness for Cameron Ling,he is so knowlegable on the game,a great broadcaster.He is a real winner for 3aw.I hope he ... more
- kirbs on Josh Fraser responds to Darren Jolly ... Regardless of that says a lot about Jolly if he is dragging up tripe like this after the fact. You forgetting he deserted ... more
- wondering on Josh Fraser responds to Darren Jolly ... Hey Brent, humble in victory and gracious in defeat...a lesson many at the Pies are good at....some are not and let the rest ... more
- Brent on Josh Fraser responds to Darren Jolly ... Regardless of who is right and who is lying, the sledge was warranted and i presume that Fraser is in denial about the ... more
- Ken of Euroa on Essendon: 'We've admitted nothing ... Can someone explain to me why Job Watson still has a Brownlow Medal and why Essendon still have premiership points? Win they ... more
- bc on Caroline Wilson apologises to North ... Please 3aw get her head off the web site cannot stand her by the way watch her go after the A F L after do no wrong richmond ... more
- dont like her on Caroline Wilson apologises to North ... this woman who has never played football in her life, (like rucci) knows everything but actually knows nothing. she is ... more
- rohan on 3AW Football expert footy tips - Round ... Saint Kilda 1 flag,,,,goal umpires have 2 flags,,,Caro Wilson,,, NO FLAGS more
- John on Caroline Wilson apologises to North ... I am no longer listening to 3AW due to the inaccuracies and AFL agendas that Caroline Wilson perpetuates more
- Dave Brereton on Caroline Wilson apologises to North ... There are too many 'journos' just yacking their heads off about nothing, all trying to compete against each other to be ... more
- Mick Moore on Caroline Wilson apologises to North ... Once again the truth means nothing to Caroline Wilson, more
- Luke on 3AW Football expert footy tips - Round ... Gee, don't the "expects" have egg on their faces........Go Bombers more
- Mark on Caroline Wilson apologises to North ... I wouldn't let Wilson write my shopping list more
- Mark on Caroline Wilson apologises to North ... She is a pathetic piece of work, and a total oxygen thief more
- JASION & MELISSA FROM BORONIA & FERNTRE GULLY on 3AW Football expert footy tips - Round ... Lisy & II tip Essendon, Sydney, Fremantle, GWS, Carlton, WEst Coast Eagles, Geelong, Hawthorn & Brisbane. more
- gortbe on Caroline Wilson apologises to North ... As usual, Caro shoots from the hip to sell newspapers. Get some genuine facts before implicating innocent people. more
- bc on Caroline Wilson apologises to North ... cheif footy writer for the age sorry RAG thats all the age is you are a joke wilson more
- Grant Bentley on Caroline Wilson apologises to North ... How can Caroline Wilson say that she had implied that Steve Saunders was overruling the club doctor, when in fact it was an ... more
- Greg Leech on Caroline Wilson apologises to North ... More importantly, I suggest you stop giving the work experience kid these stories to sub. Key words missing, the thrust ... more
Howzat! Tony Greig on Sports Today
LISTEN BELOW: Tony Greig on 3AW Sports Today
Tony Greig says he is happy with the way he is portrayed in Channel 9 smash hit miniseries Howzat! Kerry Packer's War but joked he ‘would have preferred Brad Pitt’.
“I’m very happy with the way they portrayed me so far, they made me look relatively smart. I thought they did a good job” the former English captain told 3AW Sports Today.
However Mr Greig admitted there were a number of scenes that were not entirely accurate.
“From a personal point of view that sort of upsets you a little bit, but I don’t think you can make a show that rated as well as this one did without doing a few of those things”
As the series continues Tony says he is looking forward to the audience seeing another side to Kerry Packer.
“The generosity, the astuteness of the man. Hopefully that is still to come because he really wasn’t just a one dimensional ‘nasty’ so to speak” Tony said.
The first episode of Howzat! Kerry Packer's War, pulled a massive 2.097 million viewers and continues on Channel 9 this Sunday (26/8).
LISTEN BELOW: Tony Greig on 3AW Sports Today
VIDEO: The man charged with the task of playing arguably the most influential man in the Australian media has described Channel 9's Howzat! Kerry Packer's War as 'the story of a lonely little rich kid with no mates'.