- Hodge says ‘no malice in Fyfe bump’
- Richardson names players on cusp
- Mitchell named in grand final replay
- 'Embarrassed' Hodge apologised for Clarkson, Brown
- James Hird, as you were
- Sickening neck injury mars Storm win
- Zaharakis signs three-year deal with Bombers
- ASADA issue Dank a please explain
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- theworldaccordingtoJim on James Hird, as you were It was obvious Hird would be reinstated.He knows way too much of the real truth to ever be sacked.He has the AFL over a ... more
- Mary DiIenno on James Hird, as you were What a joke E.F.C have made a mockery of the AFL. The President of the club needs to step down as he has no idea of what he ... more
- Greg on 'Listen to Clarkson': Kennett Kennett wanted Clarkson sacked after rd 1 last year.Why does 3AW have this Buffoon on the radio,he hasn't any credibility. more
- Jester4212 on 'I’d really hoped we’d moved on' You can't compare AFL or NRL umpire / player disputes with international olympics. These people are supposed to be ... more
- Sergey on Blog from Sochi - Day 1 Yes! Russia - a country of miracles! ... Don't worry ... The main thing - positive look at the world! Even if it is - ... more
- Stuart Dean on Blog from Sochi - Day 1 How can they let a man just walk in to someone's room during the middle of the night? Strange behaviour, I don't know that ... more
- Go Mighty Maggies on New Pies skipper on Sports Today This is great appointment Pendles is an extremely popular player especially with the younger fans. Will give Nick a chance ... more
- CHRIS WATTS on New Pies skipper on Sports Today WHO REALLY CARES.NO DOUBT 3AW WILL BE GETTING ALL THEIR OLD FOOTBALLERS OUT OF THE FREEZERS FOR THE UP COMING SEASON SOON more
- Tigarland on 'Jake can mix with whoever he likes' It astounds me that Brendan Gale has chosen to pick this line of ethics. We've already seen Bikkies in Mildura arrested ... more
- Mark on 'Jake can mix with whoever he likes' what about consorting laws?Don't they apply to footballers as well? more
- Sinbad on 'Jake can mix with whoever he likes' Typical media hysterics from the word go! Yes the AFL obviously takes a dim view, but I can't recall seeing an official ... more
- Christine on Horror Australian Open draw for Aussies Tomic should be playing soccer after last night's performance. Blind freddy could see he was going to forfeit the match, he ... more
- Kris on Authorities must deal with soccer ... Those fools are the reason I do not go to the mens games, I will only go watch the women play and I wont even go watch them ... more
- Jason & Lissy on Five-nil whitewash It was both Australian winning the Ashes and England losing the Ashes. England need to take stock and consider that they ... more
- David T. on Five-nil whitewash Wonder if the Brits included Crow in their dietary requirements? more
- Steven on Five-nil whitewash Let's get one thing straight, Australia did not win the Ashes, England lost them. The way Australia are playing now, they ... more
- Shaun on Five-nil whitewash Awesome series win by the team that represents our country, not like the migrants who play Soccer. Cricket is a bigger sport ... more
- David T. on Australia in control on Day One Did the Brits include Crow as part of their dietary requirements? more
- mike on Time for change at England: Piers Morgan Hadlee has attcaked lee saying he was stupid cos Morgan may have received a brain injury. Me thinks he already has one more
- jason on BBL no longer a hit and giggle Nah Matt, it just shows how thick soccer fans are. Prepared to fork out cash to watch amateurs and the odd washed up hack. ... more
Howzat! Tony Greig on Sports Today
LISTEN BELOW: Tony Greig on 3AW Sports Today
Tony Greig says he is happy with the way he is portrayed in Channel 9 smash hit miniseries Howzat! Kerry Packer's War but joked he ‘would have preferred Brad Pitt’.
“I’m very happy with the way they portrayed me so far, they made me look relatively smart. I thought they did a good job” the former English captain told 3AW Sports Today.
However Mr Greig admitted there were a number of scenes that were not entirely accurate.
“From a personal point of view that sort of upsets you a little bit, but I don’t think you can make a show that rated as well as this one did without doing a few of those things”
As the series continues Tony says he is looking forward to the audience seeing another side to Kerry Packer.
“The generosity, the astuteness of the man. Hopefully that is still to come because he really wasn’t just a one dimensional ‘nasty’ so to speak” Tony said.
The first episode of Howzat! Kerry Packer's War, pulled a massive 2.097 million viewers and continues on Channel 9 this Sunday (26/8).
LISTEN BELOW: Tony Greig on 3AW Sports Today
VIDEO: The man charged with the task of playing arguably the most influential man in the Australian media has described Channel 9's Howzat! Kerry Packer's War as 'the story of a lonely little rich kid with no mates'.