- Beckham to hang up boots
- 3AW Football expert footy tips - Round 8 2013
- GWS coach Kevin Sheedy on Sports Today
- IPL fixing arrests: Tait's name cleared
- Round 8 AFL teams
- AFL will not extend season
- Premiership Cat 'hysterical and over-dramatic', says Caroline Wilson
- Blue charged: Betts faces long stint on sidelines
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- bufflow will, apprentice dentist on Gerard Healy responds to THAT Gold ... Tell him to wash/keep his false teeth in white king overnite.That will make the fans notice his nice smile and also keep him ... more
- Stan on 3AW Football expert footy tips - Round ... Thank goodness for Cameron Ling,he is so knowlegable on the game,a great broadcaster.He is a real winner for 3aw.I hope he ... more
- kirbs on Josh Fraser responds to Darren Jolly ... Regardless of that says a lot about Jolly if he is dragging up tripe like this after the fact. You forgetting he deserted ... more
- wondering on Josh Fraser responds to Darren Jolly ... Hey Brent, humble in victory and gracious in defeat...a lesson many at the Pies are good at....some are not and let the rest ... more
- Brent on Josh Fraser responds to Darren Jolly ... Regardless of who is right and who is lying, the sledge was warranted and i presume that Fraser is in denial about the ... more
- Ken of Euroa on Essendon: 'We've admitted nothing ... Can someone explain to me why Job Watson still has a Brownlow Medal and why Essendon still have premiership points? Win they ... more
- bc on Caroline Wilson apologises to North ... Please 3aw get her head off the web site cannot stand her by the way watch her go after the A F L after do no wrong richmond ... more
- dont like her on Caroline Wilson apologises to North ... this woman who has never played football in her life, (like rucci) knows everything but actually knows nothing. she is ... more
- rohan on 3AW Football expert footy tips - Round ... Saint Kilda 1 flag,,,,goal umpires have 2 flags,,,Caro Wilson,,, NO FLAGS more
- John on Caroline Wilson apologises to North ... I am no longer listening to 3AW due to the inaccuracies and AFL agendas that Caroline Wilson perpetuates more
- Dave Brereton on Caroline Wilson apologises to North ... There are too many 'journos' just yacking their heads off about nothing, all trying to compete against each other to be ... more
- Mick Moore on Caroline Wilson apologises to North ... Once again the truth means nothing to Caroline Wilson, more
- Luke on 3AW Football expert footy tips - Round ... Gee, don't the "expects" have egg on their faces........Go Bombers more
- Mark on Caroline Wilson apologises to North ... I wouldn't let Wilson write my shopping list more
- Mark on Caroline Wilson apologises to North ... She is a pathetic piece of work, and a total oxygen thief more
- JASION & MELISSA FROM BORONIA & FERNTRE GULLY on 3AW Football expert footy tips - Round ... Lisy & II tip Essendon, Sydney, Fremantle, GWS, Carlton, WEst Coast Eagles, Geelong, Hawthorn & Brisbane. more
- gortbe on Caroline Wilson apologises to North ... As usual, Caro shoots from the hip to sell newspapers. Get some genuine facts before implicating innocent people. more
- bc on Caroline Wilson apologises to North ... cheif footy writer for the age sorry RAG thats all the age is you are a joke wilson more
- Grant Bentley on Caroline Wilson apologises to North ... How can Caroline Wilson say that she had implied that Steve Saunders was overruling the club doctor, when in fact it was an ... more
- Greg Leech on Caroline Wilson apologises to North ... More importantly, I suggest you stop giving the work experience kid these stories to sub. Key words missing, the thrust ... more
Is Bernard Tomic well-liked in the locker room? Davis Cup coach says 'No'
Newly appointed Davis Cup coach Josh Eagle has made an interesting interjection during the Sports Today Australian Open broadcast amid a discussion on whether Bernard Tomic is well-liked.
While coach of Jo Wilfred-Tsonga, Roger Rasheed, was asked by 3AW's Bruce Eva whether Tomic was 'well-liked', Rasheed spied Eagle wandering past the 3AW Australian Open broadcast box.
Bruce Eva: "Is he (Bernard Tomic) popular or liked in the locker room?"
Josh Eagle: "No."
Roger Rasheed: "Josh Eagle just walked past and said 'No'. That's not really what you want to hear."
Gerard Healy: "That is controversial."
Josh Eagle was appointed Australia's Davis Cup coach at the beginning of this month.
LISTEN: Josh Eagle's interjection amid Bernard Tomic discussion on Sports Today:
All he needs to do is win a grand slam and then he'll be loved. Australian's are the worst at cutting down their own. We tried to do it to hewitt and he pushed through and didn't care.Michael Saturday 2 February, 2013 - 1:30 AM
go bernie.. you will never get in the whiteshoe goodbooks and have to turn your bum up to the sky club ie the freemasons"..You beauty.. at last a real dinky di human in victoria and not a arse licking coppers best matesouthern delicacies offended by non carpetbagger Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 4:54 PM
Congratulations to Bernard on a great summer. He is maturing steadily and should be guided to continue in this direction. Someone needs to give him a lesson on the use of the following:
to improve his interviews.Elliot Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 10:36 PM
Tomic is too big for his boots...RFED will wipe him off the court tomorrow!HelloAW Friday 18 January, 2013 - 10:09 AM
I picked Bernard Tomic as player to watch in the future he proved me right but I lost my admeration for him when he bacame big headed and bucked the system....He is on the way back but he needs to pull hid head in, then he will win the big ones....Eddie Friday 18 January, 2013 - 9:09 AM
I don't remember Josh Eagle in the tennis press, beating the number 1 in his day. Tomic has done that, be it a show game or not. No one really cares about Davis Cup except for the cronies anyway. Go Bernie., its your time to shine.mutan Thursday 17 January, 2013 - 8:17 PM