- Faulkner injured in nets
- Weather won't make difference: Clarke
- Tigers extend Hardwick's contract
- Essendon elect board members
- Ashes wrap, Adelaide test
- 2014 alphabet of sport
- Ashes Day Two Wrap
- AFL's newest senior coach
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Christine on Essendon elect board members @Andrew - here's the thing fool, you're not being offered the job and they wouldn't want you. The EFC has never been ... more
- Christine on Essendon elect board members Excellent appointment. more
- Andrew on Essendon elect board members Wouldn't want that job - a bunch of cheats! more
- Frankl on Essendon elect board members I hope Simon Madden for Essendon's sake has a bit more between the ears than his dopey brother Justin. more
- Albert chapman on Caro's high's and low's of 2013 Kazza. I couldn't agree more with your assumption and the same with Jeff Kennetts evaluation of the AFL . more
- Christine on Caro's high's and low's of 2013 I wouldn't miss Ms Wilson if she decided it was time to go. She could still draw a pay cheque from the AFL. more
- Kazza on Caro's high's and low's of 2013 It is double standards. How do players who have injections put into their systems not banned. Saad has a drink, which he ... more
- crow nut on Bailey in hospital, suspected lung ... Dean, please, we're going to need as many hands as we can get to polish all the premiership cups we're going to collect over ... more
- Christine on Hewitt's clip to Tomic Hewitt is so deserving. Always professional and totally committed to representing Australia. more
- CHRIS WATTS on Concerns over Clarke's ankle BUT WHAT ABOUT HIS BACK... more
- andrea on Josh Fraser responds to Darren Jolly ... after collinwood won in 2010 after match on the field joshy looked soooo sulky it was a disgrace, he was minimally happy ... more
- Go Mighty Maggies on Bailey in hospital, suspected lung ... Good Luck Dean, no one deserves to have this damn insidious disease. more
- Gazza on Bailey in hospital, suspected lung ... Best wishes to dean and his family. more
- CHRIS WATTS on Bailey in hospital, suspected lung ... so have a lot of other people.ok more
- Sledging for Victory on ‘We’re getting close to fisty-cuffs’ Thank God Lehmann is the Aussie coach and not Chappell. more
- PJ on 'Verbal intimidation is as old as the ... ha ha they're all mates. The English and Aussies play County Cricket together, drink and socialise. They go to each others ... more
- Mark on ‘We’re getting close to fisty-cuffs’ Ian Chappell is spot on. Words of wisdom from our greatest Test captain. more
- HarryF on Trott departs Ashes series Flower needs to pull his head in. If Trott is ill he shouldn't have been on the tour in the first place! You con't blame ... more
- Catherine on Trott departs Ashes series Warner was out of line and should not be a spokesman for the cricket team. He is a bogan. more
- Jake on 2013 AFL draft list A big congratulations to the year 12 boys from Brighton Grammar 2, 9 and 57. more
Is Bernard Tomic well-liked in the locker room? Davis Cup coach says 'No'
Newly appointed Davis Cup coach Josh Eagle has made an interesting interjection during the Sports Today Australian Open broadcast amid a discussion on whether Bernard Tomic is well-liked.
While coach of Jo Wilfred-Tsonga, Roger Rasheed, was asked by 3AW's Bruce Eva whether Tomic was 'well-liked', Rasheed spied Eagle wandering past the 3AW Australian Open broadcast box.
Bruce Eva: "Is he (Bernard Tomic) popular or liked in the locker room?"
Josh Eagle: "No."
Roger Rasheed: "Josh Eagle just walked past and said 'No'. That's not really what you want to hear."
Gerard Healy: "That is controversial."
Josh Eagle was appointed Australia's Davis Cup coach at the beginning of this month.
LISTEN: Josh Eagle's interjection amid Bernard Tomic discussion on Sports Today:
All he needs to do is win a grand slam and then he'll be loved. Australian's are the worst at cutting down their own. We tried to do it to hewitt and he pushed through and didn't care.Michael Saturday 2 February, 2013 - 1:30 AM
go bernie.. you will never get in the whiteshoe goodbooks and have to turn your bum up to the sky club ie the freemasons"..You beauty.. at last a real dinky di human in victoria and not a arse licking coppers best matesouthern delicacies offended by non carpetbagger Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 4:54 PM
Congratulations to Bernard on a great summer. He is maturing steadily and should be guided to continue in this direction. Someone needs to give him a lesson on the use of the following:
to improve his interviews.Elliot Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 10:36 PM
Tomic is too big for his boots...RFED will wipe him off the court tomorrow!HelloAW Friday 18 January, 2013 - 10:09 AM
I picked Bernard Tomic as player to watch in the future he proved me right but I lost my admeration for him when he bacame big headed and bucked the system....He is on the way back but he needs to pull hid head in, then he will win the big ones....Eddie Friday 18 January, 2013 - 9:09 AM
I don't remember Josh Eagle in the tennis press, beating the number 1 in his day. Tomic has done that, be it a show game or not. No one really cares about Davis Cup except for the cronies anyway. Go Bernie., its your time to shine.mutan Thursday 17 January, 2013 - 8:17 PM