- Riewoldt pays tribute to Luke Ball
- Hunt experiment 'belittled the AFL'
- Cox: Business class better for recovery
- Ex-Cat sues club doctor
- Hayes: 'I never said I would coach'
- 'We won't flirt with form'
- Lloyd: 'I got it wrong with Buddy'
- Matthews: 'Give them a priority pick'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Stephen on 4-year soccer bonanza in Australia You better give a rats because the AFL are driving kids and supporters away from Footy. The grass roots rise in Football ... more
- GIW on 4-year soccer bonanza in Australia Well I couldn't give a rats about soccer, bloody MCC turncoats. The sooner we build our own stadium and give them the flick ... more
- Gloss on 'Hirdy's had the big win today' I don't believe he had a win it just proved to many how devious he is and please let us know what the inducements where as ... more
- mylene on 'Hirdy's had the big win today' If 'a big win' is digging yourself into a hole so big you can't get out of it I agree. :p more
- Stephen on 'Hirdy's had the big win today' Not according to Caro Wilson he hasn't. According to her telling the truth is him not getting it!! Caro you are the one who ... more
- Scott on 'Hirdy's had the big win today' I think he is deluded then and a poor reporter more
- John D on AFL GF clash with Turnbull Stakes have a night Grand Final which will suit both parties. more
- ASC Insider on Lid blown on AA ‘dictatorship’ Yeh right. Let the ASC / AIS be involved and investigate. Try airing any criticism at the ASC and see what bullying and ... more
- Christine on Brown: 'It's been a wonderful ride' As a Bomber fan your boot kicked us into many losses, but I wish you all the best. You are a credit to the Lions and ... more
- Stephen on FIFA probes Suarez biting claims Previous form, so about time this man got a decent ban. The rest of this tournament should do it. But I doubt it!! more
- Joe Garra on Brown: 'It's been a wonderful ride' PS: Who is Matthews?#moresillymistakesonthe3awwebsite#employbetterwriters more
- Joe Garra on Brown: 'It's been a wonderful ride' Congratulations, a genuine champion more
- Gloria on Brown: 'It's been a wonderful ride' Good on ya Brownie, take care... more
- Carolyn on Brown: 'It's been a wonderful ride' You are a true champion Jonathon Brown. more
- Gloss on 'Let's exploit it for the kids' About time, not all fans are religious, in fact in this day and age those who do not observe Easter would be very high. more
- hawkeye on 'Let's exploit it for the kids' Why don't we just have AFL matches every day of the week, NO THANKS there's to much already. more
- Robyn on 'Let's exploit it for the kids' I can not believe how selfish the AFL are. They will expect these games to be televised an no doubt this will be to the ... more
- Bryn on Watson to miss up to 10 weeks What a shame for jobe what champ more
- David Edwards on Aussie Riccardio wins Canadian GP Great work from Daniel.I wonder what Mark Webber feels about this?It makes his complaints abut Red Bull and Vettle look like ... more
- Jan Lannan on Carlton defender sacked Ofcourse he shld b sacked he has had many chances & help at Carlton but chose not 2 listen if he was a Snr Player they wld ... more
Is Bernard Tomic well-liked in the locker room? Davis Cup coach says 'No'
Newly appointed Davis Cup coach Josh Eagle has made an interesting interjection during the Sports Today Australian Open broadcast amid a discussion on whether Bernard Tomic is well-liked.
While coach of Jo Wilfred-Tsonga, Roger Rasheed, was asked by 3AW's Bruce Eva whether Tomic was 'well-liked', Rasheed spied Eagle wandering past the 3AW Australian Open broadcast box.
Bruce Eva: "Is he (Bernard Tomic) popular or liked in the locker room?"
Josh Eagle: "No."
Roger Rasheed: "Josh Eagle just walked past and said 'No'. That's not really what you want to hear."
Gerard Healy: "That is controversial."
Josh Eagle was appointed Australia's Davis Cup coach at the beginning of this month.
LISTEN: Josh Eagle's interjection amid Bernard Tomic discussion on Sports Today:
All he needs to do is win a grand slam and then he'll be loved. Australian's are the worst at cutting down their own. We tried to do it to hewitt and he pushed through and didn't care.Michael Saturday 2 February, 2013 - 1:30 AM
go bernie.. you will never get in the whiteshoe goodbooks and have to turn your bum up to the sky club ie the freemasons"..You beauty.. at last a real dinky di human in victoria and not a arse licking coppers best matesouthern delicacies offended by non carpetbagger Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 4:54 PM
Congratulations to Bernard on a great summer. He is maturing steadily and should be guided to continue in this direction. Someone needs to give him a lesson on the use of the following:
to improve his interviews.Elliot Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 10:36 PM
Tomic is too big for his boots...RFED will wipe him off the court tomorrow!HelloAW Friday 18 January, 2013 - 10:09 AM
I picked Bernard Tomic as player to watch in the future he proved me right but I lost my admeration for him when he bacame big headed and bucked the system....He is on the way back but he needs to pull hid head in, then he will win the big ones....Eddie Friday 18 January, 2013 - 9:09 AM
I don't remember Josh Eagle in the tennis press, beating the number 1 in his day. Tomic has done that, be it a show game or not. No one really cares about Davis Cup except for the cronies anyway. Go Bernie., its your time to shine.mutan Thursday 17 January, 2013 - 8:17 PM