- Hodge says ‘no malice in Fyfe bump’
- Richardson names players on cusp
- Mitchell named in grand final replay
- 'Embarrassed' Hodge apologised for Clarkson, Brown
- James Hird, as you were
- Sickening neck injury mars Storm win
- Zaharakis signs three-year deal with Bombers
- ASADA issue Dank a please explain
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- theworldaccordingtoJim on James Hird, as you were It was obvious Hird would be reinstated.He knows way too much of the real truth to ever be sacked.He has the AFL over a ... more
- Mary DiIenno on James Hird, as you were What a joke E.F.C have made a mockery of the AFL. The President of the club needs to step down as he has no idea of what he ... more
- Greg on 'Listen to Clarkson': Kennett Kennett wanted Clarkson sacked after rd 1 last year.Why does 3AW have this Buffoon on the radio,he hasn't any credibility. more
- Jester4212 on 'I’d really hoped we’d moved on' You can't compare AFL or NRL umpire / player disputes with international olympics. These people are supposed to be ... more
- Sergey on Blog from Sochi - Day 1 Yes! Russia - a country of miracles! ... Don't worry ... The main thing - positive look at the world! Even if it is - ... more
- Stuart Dean on Blog from Sochi - Day 1 How can they let a man just walk in to someone's room during the middle of the night? Strange behaviour, I don't know that ... more
- Go Mighty Maggies on New Pies skipper on Sports Today This is great appointment Pendles is an extremely popular player especially with the younger fans. Will give Nick a chance ... more
- CHRIS WATTS on New Pies skipper on Sports Today WHO REALLY CARES.NO DOUBT 3AW WILL BE GETTING ALL THEIR OLD FOOTBALLERS OUT OF THE FREEZERS FOR THE UP COMING SEASON SOON more
- Tigarland on 'Jake can mix with whoever he likes' It astounds me that Brendan Gale has chosen to pick this line of ethics. We've already seen Bikkies in Mildura arrested ... more
- Mark on 'Jake can mix with whoever he likes' what about consorting laws?Don't they apply to footballers as well? more
- Sinbad on 'Jake can mix with whoever he likes' Typical media hysterics from the word go! Yes the AFL obviously takes a dim view, but I can't recall seeing an official ... more
- Christine on Horror Australian Open draw for Aussies Tomic should be playing soccer after last night's performance. Blind freddy could see he was going to forfeit the match, he ... more
- Kris on Authorities must deal with soccer ... Those fools are the reason I do not go to the mens games, I will only go watch the women play and I wont even go watch them ... more
- Jason & Lissy on Five-nil whitewash It was both Australian winning the Ashes and England losing the Ashes. England need to take stock and consider that they ... more
- David T. on Five-nil whitewash Wonder if the Brits included Crow in their dietary requirements? more
- Steven on Five-nil whitewash Let's get one thing straight, Australia did not win the Ashes, England lost them. The way Australia are playing now, they ... more
- Shaun on Five-nil whitewash Awesome series win by the team that represents our country, not like the migrants who play Soccer. Cricket is a bigger sport ... more
- David T. on Australia in control on Day One Did the Brits include Crow as part of their dietary requirements? more
- mike on Time for change at England: Piers Morgan Hadlee has attcaked lee saying he was stupid cos Morgan may have received a brain injury. Me thinks he already has one more
- jason on BBL no longer a hit and giggle Nah Matt, it just shows how thick soccer fans are. Prepared to fork out cash to watch amateurs and the odd washed up hack. ... more
Is Bernard Tomic well-liked in the locker room? Davis Cup coach says 'No'
Newly appointed Davis Cup coach Josh Eagle has made an interesting interjection during the Sports Today Australian Open broadcast amid a discussion on whether Bernard Tomic is well-liked.
While coach of Jo Wilfred-Tsonga, Roger Rasheed, was asked by 3AW's Bruce Eva whether Tomic was 'well-liked', Rasheed spied Eagle wandering past the 3AW Australian Open broadcast box.
Bruce Eva: "Is he (Bernard Tomic) popular or liked in the locker room?"
Josh Eagle: "No."
Roger Rasheed: "Josh Eagle just walked past and said 'No'. That's not really what you want to hear."
Gerard Healy: "That is controversial."
Josh Eagle was appointed Australia's Davis Cup coach at the beginning of this month.
LISTEN: Josh Eagle's interjection amid Bernard Tomic discussion on Sports Today:
All he needs to do is win a grand slam and then he'll be loved. Australian's are the worst at cutting down their own. We tried to do it to hewitt and he pushed through and didn't care.Michael Saturday 2 February, 2013 - 1:30 AM
go bernie.. you will never get in the whiteshoe goodbooks and have to turn your bum up to the sky club ie the freemasons"..You beauty.. at last a real dinky di human in victoria and not a arse licking coppers best matesouthern delicacies offended by non carpetbagger Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 4:54 PM
Congratulations to Bernard on a great summer. He is maturing steadily and should be guided to continue in this direction. Someone needs to give him a lesson on the use of the following:
to improve his interviews.Elliot Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 10:36 PM
Tomic is too big for his boots...RFED will wipe him off the court tomorrow!HelloAW Friday 18 January, 2013 - 10:09 AM
I picked Bernard Tomic as player to watch in the future he proved me right but I lost my admeration for him when he bacame big headed and bucked the system....He is on the way back but he needs to pull hid head in, then he will win the big ones....Eddie Friday 18 January, 2013 - 9:09 AM
I don't remember Josh Eagle in the tennis press, beating the number 1 in his day. Tomic has done that, be it a show game or not. No one really cares about Davis Cup except for the cronies anyway. Go Bernie., its your time to shine.mutan Thursday 17 January, 2013 - 8:17 PM