- We'll be aggressive: Bulldogs president
- Round 9 Ins and Outs
- Twitter tirade target says Warner over-punished
- Former Melbourne Storm captain to enter Politics
- Gay Pride Round 'excellent idea'
- On Daisy, Demons, drugs, taxing the rich and politics
- Mark Neeld 'an unmitigated disaster'
- Melbourne Storm sold to consortium
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- IAN on Twitter tirade target says Warner ... Good on you "David" for sticking it to these so called Journalists. Keep up the good work. more
- Mick English on Mark Neeld 'an unmitigated disaster' Seriously, Caroline, does anyone actually rate you as a commentator? Your article doesn't contain any facts, just assertions ... more
- Jillian on Mark Neeld 'an unmitigated disaster' Which A.F.L. football team would you like to coach Caroline Wilson? Seeing that you think you have all the answers on ... more
- Pj on Mark Neeld 'an unmitigated disaster' Melbourne have been in a steep dive decline since the sad passing of Stynzy. Neeld is a total disaster. Most weekends its ... more
- fred on Mark Neeld 'an unmitigated disaster' who the hell does this sports reporter think she is? It's one thing to carry a personal campaign against james hird, but ... more
- mark on Essendon: 'We've admitted nothing ... Ken maybe because the investigation isnt over yet and small minded people like yourself just like to believe whatever you ... more
- Macca on Beckham to hang up boots Big deal, we have Majak Daw, he is a African & plays AFL...shows how our game is spreading across the globe. Soccer is ... more
- jgl Melb on Beckham to hang up boots Any danger this might get his churlish,sour faced missus to crack a smile? Somehow I don't fink so. more
- gws r as good as dead on GWS coach Kevin Sheedy on Sports Today sheedy's nothing more than a sook. Only efaniks play 'wogball' Hey ONLY country bogan skip play boganball. SO ... more
- Sten on GWS coach Kevin Sheedy on Sports Today whether KS is labeled a racist or not isn't the issue (i dont think he is), the facts is that for the majority of people in ... more
- RIP VICBALL on GWS coach Kevin Sheedy on Sports Today sheedys is a NOTHING identity in NSW. He needs his 50+anglo males victorians to give him a shoulder to cry on because the ... more
- sheeds where back pocket on GWS coach Kevin Sheedy on Sports Today Ring Ring, Ringhello craig hereGood morning sirIs that you craig foster,it's tahiti police hereCan you can back here for a ... more
- Susan on GWS coach Kevin Sheedy on Sports Today Sheedy is not racist, but the comments he made were a disgrace, xenophobic & highly offensive to many people. Why couldn't ... more
- Dr Ablett on Caroline Wilson apologises to North ... Typical of Caro, I have never been able to understand why she thinks her opinion should be taken as fact when she has such a ... more
- Dr Ablett on Essendon: 'We've admitted nothing ... I'll explain for you, Ken of Euroa, or should that be North Korea? We live in a democracy where you are innocent until ... more
- bufflow will, apprentice dentist on Gerard Healy responds to THAT Gold ... Tell him to wash/keep his false teeth in white king overnite.That will make the fans notice his nice smile and also keep him ... more
- rohan on Singleton fined, Gai charged, Tom ... What a joke. And people reckon the AFL drug scandel is a farce.Waterhouse, Singleton are a joke. You millionaires talking ... more
- Stephen on Singleton fined, Gai charged, Tom ... So the bloke who raised the alarm that something was a miss and punters were getting ripped off. Is the only one fined so ... more
- Stan on 3AW Football expert footy tips - Round ... Thank goodness for Cameron Ling,he is so knowlegable on the game,a great broadcaster.He is a real winner for 3aw.I hope he ... more
- kirbs on Josh Fraser responds to Darren Jolly ... Regardless of that says a lot about Jolly if he is dragging up tripe like this after the fact. You forgetting he deserted ... more
Stosur: Tomic 'needs to grow up'
Sam Stosur, Australia's number one women's tennis player has labelled Bernard Tomic's behaviour "disappointing".
Tomic has been plagued by controversies on and off the court recently and Stosur says he needs to "grow up".
"He's young but he seems to be making a lot of poor decisions at the moment," Stosur told Gerard Healy and Dwayne Russell on 3AW Sports Today.
"I hope for his sake he grows up. He needs to realise what he's doing and make some changes pretty quick."
In January, Tomic was fined by the police on the Gold Coast three times in one day while driving and was subsequently fined $750 for failing to stop for a police officer. In March, he got into a verbal spat with his Father in the crowd during a tournament in Miami. In October, he was involved in an alleged brawl with a friend at a Surfers Paradise resort.
The 20-year old Tomic was a no-show at the at the annual Australian tennis awards dinner in Melbourne on Monday night.
Meanwhile, Sam Stosur took out her third consecutive Newcombe Medal for best Australian player in 2012 despite not winning a Grand Slam tournament.
PLAY: Sam Stosur on Bernard Tomic's behaviour
What I want to know is where this idiot got the money to buy a new Ferrari. Last thing he said after being fined in court for driving offences is that he was going to use public transport from now on. He's an immature losing who will slip off the bak the tennis scene and good riddance.Murray Thursday 6 December, 2012 - 10:29 AM
This behaviour always happens when the father is the manager. It happened to Scud and now Tomic. They need to managed by true professionals, therefore the behaviour will be professional as well.Suzanne Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 1:08 PM
Tomic is a walking sideshow. He has a heart the size of a tic tac and lacks maturity. Typically we see this type of thing all too often underlined by examples of idiot behaviour from past players like Pat Cash, The Dud...sorry 'Scud' and Jelena Dokic. Having a talent does not equate to having any class, and unfortunately the afore mentioned individuals were sadly lacking. As I have said in a previous post, I would not be at all surprised if this sook decided to go and play under the Croatian banner. A good punch in the head might just be the answer !Sinbad Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 12:27 PM
Tomic is a spoilt brat, aided and abetted by his father. I don't think he is ever going to wake up as he is in love with himself and believes he is invicible.Willow Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 10:44 AM
Bernard, Australia needs you to front up for us!!! You are our next big hope. Will you take the batton??Joe Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 10:19 AM
Stosur has summed it up right. They guy just needs to come down to earth and grow up.adam Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 9:07 AM