- White Lightning: Kings of Bells
- Hodge says ‘no malice in Fyfe bump’
- Richardson names players on cusp
- Mitchell named in grand final replay
- 'Embarrassed' Hodge apologised for Clarkson, Brown
- James Hird, as you were
- Sickening neck injury mars Storm win
- Zaharakis signs three-year deal with Bombers
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- theworldaccordingtoJim on James Hird, as you were It was obvious Hird would be reinstated.He knows way too much of the real truth to ever be sacked.He has the AFL over a ... more
- Mary DiIenno on James Hird, as you were What a joke E.F.C have made a mockery of the AFL. The President of the club needs to step down as he has no idea of what he ... more
- Greg on 'Listen to Clarkson': Kennett Kennett wanted Clarkson sacked after rd 1 last year.Why does 3AW have this Buffoon on the radio,he hasn't any credibility. more
- Jester4212 on 'I’d really hoped we’d moved on' You can't compare AFL or NRL umpire / player disputes with international olympics. These people are supposed to be ... more
- Sergey on Blog from Sochi - Day 1 Yes! Russia - a country of miracles! ... Don't worry ... The main thing - positive look at the world! Even if it is - ... more
- Stuart Dean on Blog from Sochi - Day 1 How can they let a man just walk in to someone's room during the middle of the night? Strange behaviour, I don't know that ... more
- Go Mighty Maggies on New Pies skipper on Sports Today This is great appointment Pendles is an extremely popular player especially with the younger fans. Will give Nick a chance ... more
- CHRIS WATTS on New Pies skipper on Sports Today WHO REALLY CARES.NO DOUBT 3AW WILL BE GETTING ALL THEIR OLD FOOTBALLERS OUT OF THE FREEZERS FOR THE UP COMING SEASON SOON more
- Tigarland on 'Jake can mix with whoever he likes' It astounds me that Brendan Gale has chosen to pick this line of ethics. We've already seen Bikkies in Mildura arrested ... more
- Mark on 'Jake can mix with whoever he likes' what about consorting laws?Don't they apply to footballers as well? more
- Sinbad on 'Jake can mix with whoever he likes' Typical media hysterics from the word go! Yes the AFL obviously takes a dim view, but I can't recall seeing an official ... more
- Christine on Horror Australian Open draw for Aussies Tomic should be playing soccer after last night's performance. Blind freddy could see he was going to forfeit the match, he ... more
- Kris on Authorities must deal with soccer ... Those fools are the reason I do not go to the mens games, I will only go watch the women play and I wont even go watch them ... more
- Jason & Lissy on Five-nil whitewash It was both Australian winning the Ashes and England losing the Ashes. England need to take stock and consider that they ... more
- David T. on Five-nil whitewash Wonder if the Brits included Crow in their dietary requirements? more
- Steven on Five-nil whitewash Let's get one thing straight, Australia did not win the Ashes, England lost them. The way Australia are playing now, they ... more
- Shaun on Five-nil whitewash Awesome series win by the team that represents our country, not like the migrants who play Soccer. Cricket is a bigger sport ... more
- David T. on Australia in control on Day One Did the Brits include Crow as part of their dietary requirements? more
- mike on Time for change at England: Piers Morgan Hadlee has attcaked lee saying he was stupid cos Morgan may have received a brain injury. Me thinks he already has one more
- jason on BBL no longer a hit and giggle Nah Matt, it just shows how thick soccer fans are. Prepared to fork out cash to watch amateurs and the odd washed up hack. ... more
Stosur: Tomic 'needs to grow up'
Sam Stosur, Australia's number one women's tennis player has labelled Bernard Tomic's behaviour "disappointing".
Tomic has been plagued by controversies on and off the court recently and Stosur says he needs to "grow up".
"He's young but he seems to be making a lot of poor decisions at the moment," Stosur told Gerard Healy and Dwayne Russell on 3AW Sports Today.
"I hope for his sake he grows up. He needs to realise what he's doing and make some changes pretty quick."
In January, Tomic was fined by the police on the Gold Coast three times in one day while driving and was subsequently fined $750 for failing to stop for a police officer. In March, he got into a verbal spat with his Father in the crowd during a tournament in Miami. In October, he was involved in an alleged brawl with a friend at a Surfers Paradise resort.
The 20-year old Tomic was a no-show at the at the annual Australian tennis awards dinner in Melbourne on Monday night.
Meanwhile, Sam Stosur took out her third consecutive Newcombe Medal for best Australian player in 2012 despite not winning a Grand Slam tournament.
PLAY: Sam Stosur on Bernard Tomic's behaviour
What I want to know is where this idiot got the money to buy a new Ferrari. Last thing he said after being fined in court for driving offences is that he was going to use public transport from now on. He's an immature losing who will slip off the bak the tennis scene and good riddance.Murray Thursday 6 December, 2012 - 10:29 AM
This behaviour always happens when the father is the manager. It happened to Scud and now Tomic. They need to managed by true professionals, therefore the behaviour will be professional as well.Suzanne Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 1:08 PM
Tomic is a walking sideshow. He has a heart the size of a tic tac and lacks maturity. Typically we see this type of thing all too often underlined by examples of idiot behaviour from past players like Pat Cash, The Dud...sorry 'Scud' and Jelena Dokic. Having a talent does not equate to having any class, and unfortunately the afore mentioned individuals were sadly lacking. As I have said in a previous post, I would not be at all surprised if this sook decided to go and play under the Croatian banner. A good punch in the head might just be the answer !Sinbad Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 12:27 PM
Tomic is a spoilt brat, aided and abetted by his father. I don't think he is ever going to wake up as he is in love with himself and believes he is invicible.Willow Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 10:44 AM
Bernard, Australia needs you to front up for us!!! You are our next big hope. Will you take the batton??Joe Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 10:19 AM
Stosur has summed it up right. They guy just needs to come down to earth and grow up.adam Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 9:07 AM