- 2014 alphabet of sport
- Ashes Day Two Wrap
- AFL's newest senior coach
- More aggression from Australia
- Un-changed team for second test
- Caro's high's and low's of 2013
- Hewitt's clip to Tomic
- Hewitt's clip to Tomic
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Albert chapman on Caro's high's and low's of 2013 Kazza. I couldn't agree more with your assumption and the same with Jeff Kennetts evaluation of the AFL . more
- Christine on Caro's high's and low's of 2013 I wouldn't miss Ms Wilson if she decided it was time to go. She could still draw a pay cheque from the AFL. more
- Kazza on Caro's high's and low's of 2013 It is double standards. How do players who have injections put into their systems not banned. Saad has a drink, which he ... more
- crow nut on Bailey in hospital, suspected lung ... Dean, please, we're going to need as many hands as we can get to polish all the premiership cups we're going to collect over ... more
- Christine on Hewitt's clip to Tomic Hewitt is so deserving. Always professional and totally committed to representing Australia. more
- CHRIS WATTS on Concerns over Clarke's ankle BUT WHAT ABOUT HIS BACK... more
- andrea on Josh Fraser responds to Darren Jolly ... after collinwood won in 2010 after match on the field joshy looked soooo sulky it was a disgrace, he was minimally happy ... more
- Go Mighty Maggies on Bailey in hospital, suspected lung ... Good Luck Dean, no one deserves to have this damn insidious disease. more
- Gazza on Bailey in hospital, suspected lung ... Best wishes to dean and his family. more
- CHRIS WATTS on Bailey in hospital, suspected lung ... so have a lot of other people.ok more
- Sledging for Victory on ‘We’re getting close to fisty-cuffs’ Thank God Lehmann is the Aussie coach and not Chappell. more
- PJ on 'Verbal intimidation is as old as the ... ha ha they're all mates. The English and Aussies play County Cricket together, drink and socialise. They go to each others ... more
- Mark on ‘We’re getting close to fisty-cuffs’ Ian Chappell is spot on. Words of wisdom from our greatest Test captain. more
- HarryF on Trott departs Ashes series Flower needs to pull his head in. If Trott is ill he shouldn't have been on the tour in the first place! You con't blame ... more
- Catherine on Trott departs Ashes series Warner was out of line and should not be a spokesman for the cricket team. He is a bogan. more
- Jake on 2013 AFL draft list A big congratulations to the year 12 boys from Brighton Grammar 2, 9 and 57. more
- bc on Trott departs Ashes series maybe loud mouth warner should depart as well big mouth big head as well he has had more chances and says he is sorry what a ... more
- Pauline - Traralgon on Caro: All Stars series 'was a disaster' well they selected 2nd rate players and all had to be indigenous to be considered for a game so what do you expect. Had they ... more
- Matthew on Lovett-Murray checks into rehab Not his fault, it's the culture of Aussie Ball. Compare the appalling behaviour of Aussie Ball players who aren't on huge ... more
- Christine on Caro: All Stars series 'was a disaster' Couldn't care less what Ms Wilson thinks, she has lost all credibility. From once a fair journalist to a old spiteful hag. more
Stosur: Tomic 'needs to grow up'
Sam Stosur, Australia's number one women's tennis player has labelled Bernard Tomic's behaviour "disappointing".
Tomic has been plagued by controversies on and off the court recently and Stosur says he needs to "grow up".
"He's young but he seems to be making a lot of poor decisions at the moment," Stosur told Gerard Healy and Dwayne Russell on 3AW Sports Today.
"I hope for his sake he grows up. He needs to realise what he's doing and make some changes pretty quick."
In January, Tomic was fined by the police on the Gold Coast three times in one day while driving and was subsequently fined $750 for failing to stop for a police officer. In March, he got into a verbal spat with his Father in the crowd during a tournament in Miami. In October, he was involved in an alleged brawl with a friend at a Surfers Paradise resort.
The 20-year old Tomic was a no-show at the at the annual Australian tennis awards dinner in Melbourne on Monday night.
Meanwhile, Sam Stosur took out her third consecutive Newcombe Medal for best Australian player in 2012 despite not winning a Grand Slam tournament.
PLAY: Sam Stosur on Bernard Tomic's behaviour
What I want to know is where this idiot got the money to buy a new Ferrari. Last thing he said after being fined in court for driving offences is that he was going to use public transport from now on. He's an immature losing who will slip off the bak the tennis scene and good riddance.Murray Thursday 6 December, 2012 - 10:29 AM
This behaviour always happens when the father is the manager. It happened to Scud and now Tomic. They need to managed by true professionals, therefore the behaviour will be professional as well.Suzanne Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 1:08 PM
Tomic is a walking sideshow. He has a heart the size of a tic tac and lacks maturity. Typically we see this type of thing all too often underlined by examples of idiot behaviour from past players like Pat Cash, The Dud...sorry 'Scud' and Jelena Dokic. Having a talent does not equate to having any class, and unfortunately the afore mentioned individuals were sadly lacking. As I have said in a previous post, I would not be at all surprised if this sook decided to go and play under the Croatian banner. A good punch in the head might just be the answer !Sinbad Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 12:27 PM
Tomic is a spoilt brat, aided and abetted by his father. I don't think he is ever going to wake up as he is in love with himself and believes he is invicible.Willow Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 10:44 AM
Bernard, Australia needs you to front up for us!!! You are our next big hope. Will you take the batton??Joe Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 10:19 AM
Stosur has summed it up right. They guy just needs to come down to earth and grow up.adam Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 9:07 AM