- Riewoldt pays tribute to Luke Ball
- Hunt experiment 'belittled the AFL'
- Cox: Business class better for recovery
- Ex-Cat sues club doctor
- Hayes: 'I never said I would coach'
- 'We won't flirt with form'
- Lloyd: 'I got it wrong with Buddy'
- Matthews: 'Give them a priority pick'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Stephen on 4-year soccer bonanza in Australia You better give a rats because the AFL are driving kids and supporters away from Footy. The grass roots rise in Football ... more
- GIW on 4-year soccer bonanza in Australia Well I couldn't give a rats about soccer, bloody MCC turncoats. The sooner we build our own stadium and give them the flick ... more
- Gloss on 'Hirdy's had the big win today' I don't believe he had a win it just proved to many how devious he is and please let us know what the inducements where as ... more
- mylene on 'Hirdy's had the big win today' If 'a big win' is digging yourself into a hole so big you can't get out of it I agree. :p more
- Stephen on 'Hirdy's had the big win today' Not according to Caro Wilson he hasn't. According to her telling the truth is him not getting it!! Caro you are the one who ... more
- Scott on 'Hirdy's had the big win today' I think he is deluded then and a poor reporter more
- John D on AFL GF clash with Turnbull Stakes have a night Grand Final which will suit both parties. more
- ASC Insider on Lid blown on AA ‘dictatorship’ Yeh right. Let the ASC / AIS be involved and investigate. Try airing any criticism at the ASC and see what bullying and ... more
- Christine on Brown: 'It's been a wonderful ride' As a Bomber fan your boot kicked us into many losses, but I wish you all the best. You are a credit to the Lions and ... more
- Stephen on FIFA probes Suarez biting claims Previous form, so about time this man got a decent ban. The rest of this tournament should do it. But I doubt it!! more
- Joe Garra on Brown: 'It's been a wonderful ride' PS: Who is Matthews?#moresillymistakesonthe3awwebsite#employbetterwriters more
- Joe Garra on Brown: 'It's been a wonderful ride' Congratulations, a genuine champion more
- Gloria on Brown: 'It's been a wonderful ride' Good on ya Brownie, take care... more
- Carolyn on Brown: 'It's been a wonderful ride' You are a true champion Jonathon Brown. more
- Gloss on 'Let's exploit it for the kids' About time, not all fans are religious, in fact in this day and age those who do not observe Easter would be very high. more
- hawkeye on 'Let's exploit it for the kids' Why don't we just have AFL matches every day of the week, NO THANKS there's to much already. more
- Robyn on 'Let's exploit it for the kids' I can not believe how selfish the AFL are. They will expect these games to be televised an no doubt this will be to the ... more
- Bryn on Watson to miss up to 10 weeks What a shame for jobe what champ more
- David Edwards on Aussie Riccardio wins Canadian GP Great work from Daniel.I wonder what Mark Webber feels about this?It makes his complaints abut Red Bull and Vettle look like ... more
- Jan Lannan on Carlton defender sacked Ofcourse he shld b sacked he has had many chances & help at Carlton but chose not 2 listen if he was a Snr Player they wld ... more
Stosur: Tomic 'needs to grow up'
Sam Stosur, Australia's number one women's tennis player has labelled Bernard Tomic's behaviour "disappointing".
Tomic has been plagued by controversies on and off the court recently and Stosur says he needs to "grow up".
"He's young but he seems to be making a lot of poor decisions at the moment," Stosur told Gerard Healy and Dwayne Russell on 3AW Sports Today.
"I hope for his sake he grows up. He needs to realise what he's doing and make some changes pretty quick."
In January, Tomic was fined by the police on the Gold Coast three times in one day while driving and was subsequently fined $750 for failing to stop for a police officer. In March, he got into a verbal spat with his Father in the crowd during a tournament in Miami. In October, he was involved in an alleged brawl with a friend at a Surfers Paradise resort.
The 20-year old Tomic was a no-show at the at the annual Australian tennis awards dinner in Melbourne on Monday night.
Meanwhile, Sam Stosur took out her third consecutive Newcombe Medal for best Australian player in 2012 despite not winning a Grand Slam tournament.
PLAY: Sam Stosur on Bernard Tomic's behaviour
What I want to know is where this idiot got the money to buy a new Ferrari. Last thing he said after being fined in court for driving offences is that he was going to use public transport from now on. He's an immature losing who will slip off the bak the tennis scene and good riddance.Murray Thursday 6 December, 2012 - 10:29 AM
This behaviour always happens when the father is the manager. It happened to Scud and now Tomic. They need to managed by true professionals, therefore the behaviour will be professional as well.Suzanne Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 1:08 PM
Tomic is a walking sideshow. He has a heart the size of a tic tac and lacks maturity. Typically we see this type of thing all too often underlined by examples of idiot behaviour from past players like Pat Cash, The Dud...sorry 'Scud' and Jelena Dokic. Having a talent does not equate to having any class, and unfortunately the afore mentioned individuals were sadly lacking. As I have said in a previous post, I would not be at all surprised if this sook decided to go and play under the Croatian banner. A good punch in the head might just be the answer !Sinbad Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 12:27 PM
Tomic is a spoilt brat, aided and abetted by his father. I don't think he is ever going to wake up as he is in love with himself and believes he is invicible.Willow Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 10:44 AM
Bernard, Australia needs you to front up for us!!! You are our next big hope. Will you take the batton??Joe Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 10:19 AM
Stosur has summed it up right. They guy just needs to come down to earth and grow up.adam Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 9:07 AM