- Derryn Hinch's final opening editorial
- My last chance to help this child
- We abstain: the tense power struggle in Canberra
- Nothing has really changed in 20 years on the evil issue of child abuse
- Hinch accuses Oxfam of misleading customers over 'Unwrapped' gifts
- Don't drink and dive
- The $250,000 yacht people refugees
- Hinch challenges 'Dumb Ways To Die' creator
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Colon Cleanse on A delicate, taboo issue: ... It what does a colon cleanse do tells us several things.And the Barrow Wake view point near Circencester has apparently ... more
- mandy on Hinch Reviews Eat, Pray, Laugh! Barry ... Unfortunately I cannot concur - tired, tacky and tastless - boring, predictable - a complete waste of time and money. ... more
- natalie on Hinch Reviews Eat, Pray, Laugh! Barry ... Very very clever performer. Loved his show in Adelaide tonight. Never a fan of Sir Les but Dame Edna is as sharp as ever. ... more
- allan usherwood on Gillard and the AWU scandal: Larry ... Susan Littlesmith Take a trip to London we are already the laughing stock of the world. Bob Carr as foreign minister ... more
- Poida on No justice for Barry McKnight? I taught him. Idiot then, idiot now. His mother used to cover for him then and obviously still does. Is he in jail yet? ... more
- Me on Western Australia launches sex offender ... Never seen so much ill informed scare-mongering rubbish from people who don't know the difference between a rapist, porn ... more
- Boa Dicea on My last chance to help this child Derryn, you've been great before in sacrificing your freedom for the sake of victims of paedophilia, and now it's already ... more
- Donna Fletcher on My last chance to help this child Please help this baby. All children are our future and we are nothing if we can't do them justice. I have myself removed ... more
- Virginia Hunt on The paedophile priest living the good ... This is disgusting and has to stop good on you Derryn for naming these disgusting monsters. The Catholic Church has a lot to ... more
- Rex Alfie Lee on Is Abbott really as disliked as the ... Dear The Dean, I found your past most righteous or ridiculous, one of those anyway, you can work it out. "Abbott has ... more
- Rex Alfie Lee on Is Abbott really as disliked as the ... You say that their relentless attack on Abbott is working but Mr Abbott is a misogynist. He's proved it relentlessly. ... more
- Rex Alfie Lee on Gillard's gender war affecting the polls Mr Hinch, you are such a twirp. You are a bigot, a liar & another journo that stretches the very fabric of truth into a ... more
- Denise Austin on My last chance to help this child I hope and pray that the little girl is returned to her mother, every night before i go to sleep I ask God to keep the ... more
- R we there Yet on Gillard and the AWU scandal: Larry ... Hi 3aw , it is a real shame Larrys site gets seemingly `interfered` with and supporters get blocked? If he is running a paid ... more
- Jo Montgomery on A special 95th birthday surprise I would love to send on Freda's interview for my Mother,she is a regular at the shop at Brentford Square.How do i go about ... more
- Hot Chunks on Is Abbott really as disliked as the ... I wonder if She had not ever used the word "misogynist " to describe him them would other people think to use it ever at all ... more
- Sara on My last chance to help this child Please tell me this little girl isn't in her fathers care anymore.... I don't understand why she is made to live with her ... more
- kerry estoppey on Derryn Hinch's final opening editorial what a sad loss for melbourne, the world needs more people like Derryn Hinch, to expose injustice and provoke us to thought ... more
- Mikki on 'Craig, you’re no Atticus Finch' Stop wasting TaxPayers money on this PATHALOGICAL DISORDERED MAN and start educating society that his type is what ... more
- mary on My last chance to help this child Does anyone know if the mother has an appeal yet? And if so has it been heard? She could get a stay order, she would have ... more
'Kevin Rudd no team player'
UPDATE: Prime Minister Julia Gillard has played down the latest leadership speculation amid reports her key backers have been counting numbers.
It's claimed Labor powerbrokers have been secretly contacting MPs, worried about a potential showdown with Kevin Rudd.
Ms Gillard has also dismissed suggestions by senior Labor frontbencher Simon Crean that Mr Rudd is not a team player.
She says he is doing a good job as Foreign Minister.
EARLIER: Simon Crean has taken a swipe at former Prime Minister Kevin Rudd, saying one of the reasons he lost the leadership is that he was not a team player.
The senior Labor Minister has issued a plea for unity today amid continuing speculation the former leader is preparing to challenge Julia Gillard.
He says his collegeaues need to sell their policies to the Australian people, rather than leaking to the media about internal problems.
The former opposition leader told Neil Mitchell he has no plans to challenge Ms. Gillard, despite the polls showing another large drop in support after the Australia Day protest in Canberra.
Neil said in his opening editorial that 'Julia Gillard is finished,' and reckons Crean is the best candidate to lead the Labor Party into the next election.
Watch Neil's hard-hitting editorial and listen to Simon Crean on 3AW below.
PLAY: Simon Crean's swipe at Kevin Rudd on 3AW Radio
MONDAY: Neil Mitchell says a senior Labor minister recently told him Julia Gillard 'has got a talent for the stuff-up .. when everything seems to be going well for her she somehow manages to blow it'. More details here.
HINCH BLOG: T"here was a political question raised 40 years ago by an American senator that is totally relevant today when you are discussing Julia Gillard and the Australia Day riot in Canberra. What did the Prime Minister know and when did she know it?"
Constantly on the go? Want to know what's happening in your world? Let 3AW keep you up to speed with the aid of social facilitator Twitter. News, views and the most interactive Twitter feed in Australian media.
- Neil Mitchell on Twitter
- Derryn Hinch on Twitter
- Ross and John on Twitter
- Brian Taylor on Twitter
- 3AW Football on Twitter
- Tom Elliott on Twitter
- Denis Walter on Twitter
- Darren James on Twitter
- Dwayne Russell on Twitter
- Matt Richo on Twitter
- Yvette Gray on Twitter
- Heidi Murphy on Twitter
- Tony Tardio on Twitter
- Denis O'Kane on Twitter
- Alexandra Factor on Twitter
- Donna Demaio on Twitter
- Justin Smith on Twitter
- Nicole Denton on Twitter
- Shannon Reid on Twitter
- Simon Owens on Twitter
- Seb Costello on Twitter
- David Kramer on Twitter
- Paul Worsteling on Twitter
- Lauren Hilbert on Twitter
- Florencia Cavallo on Twitter
- Shane McInnes on Twitter
- Cushla Travers on Twitter
To Ash: Well that's the kiss of death, if I ever saw one!!David T. Monday 6 February, 2012 - 4:13 PM
KEVIN RUDD FOR PRIMEMINISTER,HE WAS THE BEST PM WE EVER HAD.BRING HIM BACK.HE HAS MY VOTE.ash Sunday 5 February, 2012 - 9:20 AM
It really doesn't matter who is in charge when Labor gets annihilated at the next election. Neither Rudd nor Gillard would survive in charge of the party.David T. Wednesday 1 February, 2012 - 12:52 PM
Not, one good leader in the Labor mob so it does not matter who puts their hand up>..Steve Tuesday 31 January, 2012 - 7:09 PM
LIEbors leadership problem is they have NOT got a single person that could fill this role, or that the public WILL accept because they are ALL untrustworthy & ALL traitors.
The LIEbor Green Alliance voted for a Carbon Tax that they did NOT have a mandate for and a SCAM TAX that is NOT in the interests of Australia.
This govt then congratulated one another for going AGAINST the people and insulted the people of NO CONSEQUENCE and INCONTINENCE that they knew best!
The party who will do & say ANYTHING to stay in power at ANY cost!
The party who will lie, scheme, plot, cover up, spin and break solemn promises at the drop of a hat has lost ALL credibility.
The party who will deliberately implement a fraudulent SCAM consumer Carbon Dioxide Tax that will destroy our economy have LOST the confidence of ALL the people.
The party who will deliberately open our borders to thousands of illegal unauthorised economic opportunists and spin this again as a guilt asylum issue is disgraceful.
The party who will NOT accept responsibility & stop the pull factors, but predictably blame Abbott does NOT deserve to be in power and must step down, NO more excuses they ARE UNFIT to govern.
The people want the parliament dissolved and a new election.
It's too late LIEbor Green Independent Credit Card Carrying Union Traitors Party.
You showed NO respect to the people of Australia and we have NO respect for ANY ONE of you!Another Proud Aussie Tuesday 31 January, 2012 - 6:42 PM
So a high percentage of the voters asked in a poll that they want to go from one incompentent Prime Minister back to another ex-PM, aka The Milky Bar Kid. People really do have short memories if they think Kevvy 2012 will save us and labors pathetic excuse of a government from certain death, god help us all. Bring on an early Election NOW before we really are stuffed as a country.Peter Tuesday 31 January, 2012 - 4:55 PM