- Teen killed by stabbed police
- US begins air assault on ISIS
- Matthew Guy: 'He wanted to go'
- Shot fired at Cranbourne home
- Mystery surrounds tip death
- Drug cartel sets up shop in Australia
- Police investigate woman's death
- Bombers battered in court
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Ed Niemiec on Teen killed by stabbed police Well done Vic Pol!! more
- Jackie on Teen killed by stabbed police I hope both officers, recover well. Feeling very much for them, their families, friends and colleagues. more
- John Thompson on Teen killed by stabbed police our brave defenders of law and order once again probabley having to pay a price for just doing their job and what a job they ... more
- Willow on Bombers battered in court About time, justice at last. A lesson to players for the future, do not take part in experiments just because your Club and ... more
- Aria Judillaa on Bombers battered in court Sorry Hird, but when people start challenging the validity of an investigation it's pretty obvious they have something to ... more
- Iain on Bombers battered in court I wonder if Essendon get it know..Justice Middleton is well respected and agrees they have a case to answer. Essendon: take ... more
- Stephen on Bombers battered in court Time to move on and draw a line under this by all sides. The evidence is not there or this would have been put to bed by ... more
- IBARKER on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... Great result for the Person that had his Boards Stolen. more
- RFor on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... LOVE IT !!!Like the other one a few weeks ago- Pollys Questn. Suspect, he says no not me, shows his brothers I.D. - Pollys ... more
- Jodie O'Donovan on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... Sounds like the bloke who robbed my house while I was across the road at work, watching him. My husband ran to the house to ... more
- David T. on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... This is one thief who is totally unsuited to his chosen career. more
- jgl Melb on Australian troops land in Middle East ... So the SAS are over there to "train" the locals...First;Didn't they get enough training when we and the Yanks were there the ... more
- Gloria on Body of toddler found in creek OMG, please all parents watch after your children, especially when near danger water. more
- Time for the TRUTH on Did we miss the train? The next train to the airport leaves Southern Cross Station in 2030, please mind 'the gap"!! more
- Michelle on Did we miss the train? I'm a liberal voter and think this advertising is just a waste of money and VERY unhelpful not to mention confusing for ... more
- Lindsay Cowling on Did we miss the train? Why not move the airport to Fisherman's Bend and a new suburb to Tullarmarine? The terminal could become a shopping centre ... more
- Lindsay Cowling on Did we miss the train? From plane to train in just 25 minutes? Just another example of the deceptive and misleading conduct this State Government ... more
- Ian Montgomery on Did we miss the train? I wonder if the 901 bus from the Airport to Broadmeadows station takes 25 minutes? Then the sign would be accurate though ... more
- Grant on Did we miss the train? As Victoria has pre-established election dates, wouldn't it be simple to just have moratorium on government related ... more
- mark on Did we miss the train? neil,you say the gov is spending millions on self promotion,but does 3aw take any of their money? more
A tiny romance upstages President Obama
A little romance has stolen the show at a presidential photo op in Florida.
The photo was posted to the President's twitter account and shows two tiny love-birds kissing in the back row.
Most of the young students at Daughter of Zion Junior Academy understandably thought US President Barack Obama was the most interesting thing in the room as he sat down to pose for a surprise group photo yesterday.
But for a boy in the back row, it was the girl next to him that really caught his eye.
The picture was posted as "photo of the day" and has been retweeted nearly 2000 times and "favourited" by over 1000 people.
IMAGE: @BarackObama (Twitter)
3AW Afternoons provides a feast of entertainment and helpful information between 12 and 4pm every Monday to Friday. Denis Walter, one of 3AW's favourites, hosts the program each day - with highlights regularly uploaded to 3AW.com.au.
@Cute, who gives two hoots if there black or Hispanic . i can tell you from this picture that you wont find this school in a "gated community". these type of kids need our help no matter what color they are. i don't see why race has anything to do with anything, their kids they deserve the top of the range in anything we can provide.astro Thursday 15 November, 2012 - 2:45 PM
Can't get over the fact that all the kids in the pic are not white, wanted to say 'are all black' but don't know if that would be politically correct.Cute Friday 26 October, 2012 - 9:35 AM
Arnt they simply exquisite. Gorgeous and magnificent. If only we could learn more from the untarnished honesty and the absolute integrity of children then we certainly would not be in the position we are. Unfortunately this is the most honest and credible and positive issue to be included in the Obama campaign of BS and denial. He is merely a bankers bitch and he will be recorded in history as such. Spy cameras hidden microphones and infiltrators have destroyed and semblance of credibility he may have enjoyed. Well may you say God save the Queen. But nobody can save Obama from a crushing defeat.Simply Gorgeous Thursday 25 October, 2012 - 3:14 PM