- Bureaucratic stonewall no block for new Richmond icon
- '59 Penfolds Grange reviewed
- Man fronts court over fatal stabbing
- 'I hope you get smashed by the karma bus'
- Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM Abbott and Liberal friends on-side
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young 'seriously unwell'
- Melbourne treated to pink lunar eclipse
- Kindergarten pets mutilated
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Greg on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... About time some Politician has been caught out at a Royal Commission or Inquiry,all they ever say is I don't remember or ... more
- Lukew on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... So you can waste billions of dollars of tax payers money mis-managing just about everything - federal and state - and be ... more
- Gazza on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Standard liberal behaviour more
- boofa on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... PIGS, TROUGH , SNOUT.Lets cover this one up Tony. more
- Sir Matt of the 1950's on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Lucky Mitchell & little Tommy Elliott are on holidays(again, more holidays than teachers & construction workers they harp on ... more
- Lisa on Commonwealth Bank customers can't ... Australia Post can't take ANY credit cards, because their Eftpos is with Commonwealth. So... People trying to lodge mail ... more
- Milton on Surprise, surprise: Petrol price pain ... It hit $1.71 cents per Litre yesterday in Sydney. So wait for it. more
- Gazza on New way to snap naughty drivers Robert hills comment say it all"we know motorists are quick to put their phone down and put their seatbelt on when they see ... more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Are you blocking all comments about Clive or just the positive ones? more
- Dame Mylene on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Clive Palmer's now the unofficial Prime Minister of Australia. Fun times ahead, Mr Abbott. more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Neil: At least Clive knows how to build businesses and not tear them down. more
- Hooksy from the Country on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Buffoon - pot, kettle, black ...... more
- Mark on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... It would be worse if there were 4 more green loonies. more
- Garry on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Both the Labour and Liberal parties seem hell bent on making themselves unappealing many voters are looking for an ... more
- Dame Mylene on 'One of the biggest law and order ... The only way they'll have a Royal Commission is if they can blame Labor. Otherwise it's not going to happen :p more
- Kristy on Youths charged over Newport crime spree Bloody thugs, blame the pathetic laws for this one too as they know nothing will happen not even a slap on the wrist!! more
- Matt on Youths charged over Newport crime spree So glad I live in Singapore where these criminals would be caught, publicly shamed, caned & jailed. In Melbourne they wont ... more
- Sinbad on 'They've got to do something' Of course, it's also Napthine's fault that he got his head kicked in in the first place ! Now you've got to ask yourself why ... more
- Kevin on 'They've got to do something' Napthine government = fail more
- Ken of Euroa on 'They've got to do something' If he had a fractured neck he wouldn't be standing up more
A tiny romance upstages President Obama
A little romance has stolen the show at a presidential photo op in Florida.
The photo was posted to the President's twitter account and shows two tiny love-birds kissing in the back row.
Most of the young students at Daughter of Zion Junior Academy understandably thought US President Barack Obama was the most interesting thing in the room as he sat down to pose for a surprise group photo yesterday.
But for a boy in the back row, it was the girl next to him that really caught his eye.
The picture was posted as "photo of the day" and has been retweeted nearly 2000 times and "favourited" by over 1000 people.
IMAGE: @BarackObama (Twitter)
3AW Afternoons provides a feast of entertainment and helpful information between 12 and 4pm every Monday to Friday. Denis Walter, one of 3AW's favourites, hosts the program each day - with highlights regularly uploaded to 3AW.com.au.
@Cute, who gives two hoots if there black or Hispanic . i can tell you from this picture that you wont find this school in a "gated community". these type of kids need our help no matter what color they are. i don't see why race has anything to do with anything, their kids they deserve the top of the range in anything we can provide.astro Thursday 15 November, 2012 - 2:45 PM
Can't get over the fact that all the kids in the pic are not white, wanted to say 'are all black' but don't know if that would be politically correct.Cute Friday 26 October, 2012 - 9:35 AM
Arnt they simply exquisite. Gorgeous and magnificent. If only we could learn more from the untarnished honesty and the absolute integrity of children then we certainly would not be in the position we are. Unfortunately this is the most honest and credible and positive issue to be included in the Obama campaign of BS and denial. He is merely a bankers bitch and he will be recorded in history as such. Spy cameras hidden microphones and infiltrators have destroyed and semblance of credibility he may have enjoyed. Well may you say God save the Queen. But nobody can save Obama from a crushing defeat.Simply Gorgeous Thursday 25 October, 2012 - 3:14 PM