- Why Rosie Batty erupted
- Blockbuster Easter to kickstart 2015
- Crews mop up Docklands diesel leak
- Truck smoulders on EastLink
- Gough Whitlam dead at 98
- Luke wasn't scared of his father
- 'We've got to get through to these irresponsible thugs'
- Wildlife sanctuary saved
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mandi on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 These shall not be forgotten years.I will never forget that powerful speech an aussie icon laid to rest. more
- Gloss on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 Al Black, I agree. Whitlam was arrogant and self-centred and deserved to be sacked over the Khemlani Affair, which he ... more
- Iain on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 Yes Gough was a significant figure in Australian history but more, much more, than that..he was a decent and generous man. A ... more
- shane on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 Gough Whitlam was one of the greatest Labor Primeministers of all time, Gough could see 20 in front of him, his most ... more
- Al Black on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 Gough Whitlam's government was so bad it had to be sacked, and his legacy was to inspire Kevin Rudd and Julia Gillard to ... more
- Phil on Teachers, students to protest together Its amazing the schools are encouraging their students to protest against 'children in the detention' but can't offer a ... more
- Bernadette on Teachers, students to protest together Catholic Teachings regarding Social Justice are very clearly set out, that ALL people regardless of who they are should at ... more
- Parent on Teachers, students to protest together A fantastic opportunity for young men to analyse & discuss the abhorrent detention of children who have a strong likelihood ... more
- Jack on Teachers, students to protest together I'm a student at st Bernard's college. Yesterday as protest was one that was derived from our colleges faith as Christians, ... more
- Turn it up on Teachers, students to protest together To everyone here commenting that this is disgusting and wrong and the students did not have a decision in the matter, Turn ... more
- Lina johns on Teachers, students to protest together Nice to see that we have young people in our community who have a heart and truly believe in humanity (children should not ... more
- Michael on Teachers, students to protest together I was a student at St Bernards.I couldn't be more proud. Well done boys and well done Tony. All you people having a whinge ... more
- Pedro on Teachers, students to protest together As a parent of a former 2014 St Bernard's College student, I congratulate Mr Paatsch on taking this leadership for the young ... more
- Sue on Teachers, students to protest together Disgusting that school teachers are allowed to infect our children with their views. more
- IBARKER on Teachers, students to protest together There is only one person that should their mouths and hands taped,that should be the TEACHER. more
- Flash on Teachers, students to protest together Brain washing, and the media doesn't. For your information and if you read the articles. Its completely option. I love ... more
- student on Teachers, students to protest together I am a student of the school in question and I can confidently say most of the opinions presented on this site are ... more
- jenny on Teachers, students to protest together when I was a kid at school my opinion was neither asked for or even valued. the issue of children in detention is so ... more
- Gloria on Teachers, students to protest together So typical of Catholic teaching, brainwash kids whilst they're young! more
- damien O'Neil on Teachers, students to protest together This bloke woukld have to be a member of the greens?? Doesn't have a clue and he is charge of teaching 1,400 students. God ... more
A tiny romance upstages President Obama
A little romance has stolen the show at a presidential photo op in Florida.
The photo was posted to the President's twitter account and shows two tiny love-birds kissing in the back row.
Most of the young students at Daughter of Zion Junior Academy understandably thought US President Barack Obama was the most interesting thing in the room as he sat down to pose for a surprise group photo yesterday.
But for a boy in the back row, it was the girl next to him that really caught his eye.
The picture was posted as "photo of the day" and has been retweeted nearly 2000 times and "favourited" by over 1000 people.
IMAGE: @BarackObama (Twitter)
3AW Afternoons provides a feast of entertainment and helpful information between 12 and 4pm every Monday to Friday. Denis Walter, one of 3AW's favourites, hosts the program each day - with highlights regularly uploaded to 3AW.com.au.
@Cute, who gives two hoots if there black or Hispanic . i can tell you from this picture that you wont find this school in a "gated community". these type of kids need our help no matter what color they are. i don't see why race has anything to do with anything, their kids they deserve the top of the range in anything we can provide.astro Thursday 15 November, 2012 - 2:45 PM
Can't get over the fact that all the kids in the pic are not white, wanted to say 'are all black' but don't know if that would be politically correct.Cute Friday 26 October, 2012 - 9:35 AM
Arnt they simply exquisite. Gorgeous and magnificent. If only we could learn more from the untarnished honesty and the absolute integrity of children then we certainly would not be in the position we are. Unfortunately this is the most honest and credible and positive issue to be included in the Obama campaign of BS and denial. He is merely a bankers bitch and he will be recorded in history as such. Spy cameras hidden microphones and infiltrators have destroyed and semblance of credibility he may have enjoyed. Well may you say God save the Queen. But nobody can save Obama from a crushing defeat.Simply Gorgeous Thursday 25 October, 2012 - 3:14 PM