- Multi-car crash on Princes Highway
- Siege at Barwon Prison
- Dramatic resuce after Port Phillip boat collision
- Clive Palmer spits the dummy
- Body found in burning car
- No costings, but Dan's the man in tight debate
- Milne welcome back at St Kilda
- Injured cyclist's painful ambo wait
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- jgl Melb on Clive Palmer spits the dummy The punters are starting to twig to Clive (no I haven't s--t myself I only walk like it) Palmer. more
- Stephen on Clive Palmer spits the dummy This is what our stupid voting system gets us. Idiots voted in on hand full of votes and a bucket load of preferences that ... more
- greg on New-age helmet design I'm sure(NOT) that will prevent motorists from hitting cyclists. It's a dumb idea and the helmet is both hideous and ... more
- Jester4212 on New-age helmet design Is this the answer to more accountable cyclists? No. This will make it more dangerous for cyclists. You can guarantee ... more
- Lynne on New-age helmet design Hi Neil,I think this is a great idea not just for riders but other road and footpath users too! All too often as a ... more
- Colin Lacivita on New-age helmet design Good Idea especially with the rego on the back.I wish I thought of it. more
- Gabriel on New-age helmet design This looks ridiculous. And that clear visor looks like it could end up lodged in your eyes. more
- Miracle Rescue on Miracle rescue for trapped man Separate trucks and cars more
- Stephen on Miracle rescue for trapped man Surprised this doesn't happen more often to be honest. BRAKING DISTANCE between vehicles is just not observed by Melbourne ... more
- jgl Melb on Balme returns to Pies How much compensation will this cost Ed ? more
- Jester4212 on Two Melbourne Cup horses dead And what about the pain the animal had to endure up until this point? more
- Sinbad on Two Melbourne Cup horses dead People collapse and die in marathons on a fairly frequent basis and we don't hear the outcry, wringing of hands, tears and ... more
- bushiepete on 78yo spends 2 hours having spasms on ... yes there were a lot of happy people who had drugs, grog,to much fun time and need to be baby sat by the police and ambos.. ... more
- Susan Williams on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Neil I have listened to your interview with Bridget O'Toole and I felt compelled to write to you. I was crying whilst ... more
- Mandi on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... The parle board and those responsible have blood on their hands again sadly I cant see things changing. more
- Craig on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... I do not generally believe in the death penalty, but there are 20 or 30 cases where the death penalty is warranted. This ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The Police should see this video it looks like a robber. more
- M. Patterson on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... As a friend of the family I have seen their grief firsthand and I am just so heartbroken because of the endless pain they ... more
- PJ on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Broke my heart listening to the agony and the anguish of Bridget. What a person she is to be still standing up after all ... more
- Lee McLean on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... The day my father died in a nursing home in footscray a carer walked up my mother and myself a stated now your father has ... more
A tiny romance upstages President Obama
A little romance has stolen the show at a presidential photo op in Florida.
The photo was posted to the President's twitter account and shows two tiny love-birds kissing in the back row.
Most of the young students at Daughter of Zion Junior Academy understandably thought US President Barack Obama was the most interesting thing in the room as he sat down to pose for a surprise group photo yesterday.
But for a boy in the back row, it was the girl next to him that really caught his eye.
The picture was posted as "photo of the day" and has been retweeted nearly 2000 times and "favourited" by over 1000 people.
IMAGE: @BarackObama (Twitter)
3AW Afternoons provides a feast of entertainment and helpful information between 12 and 4pm every Monday to Friday. Denis Walter, one of 3AW's favourites, hosts the program each day - with highlights regularly uploaded to 3AW.com.au.
@Cute, who gives two hoots if there black or Hispanic . i can tell you from this picture that you wont find this school in a "gated community". these type of kids need our help no matter what color they are. i don't see why race has anything to do with anything, their kids they deserve the top of the range in anything we can provide.astro Thursday 15 November, 2012 - 2:45 PM
Can't get over the fact that all the kids in the pic are not white, wanted to say 'are all black' but don't know if that would be politically correct.Cute Friday 26 October, 2012 - 9:35 AM
Arnt they simply exquisite. Gorgeous and magnificent. If only we could learn more from the untarnished honesty and the absolute integrity of children then we certainly would not be in the position we are. Unfortunately this is the most honest and credible and positive issue to be included in the Obama campaign of BS and denial. He is merely a bankers bitch and he will be recorded in history as such. Spy cameras hidden microphones and infiltrators have destroyed and semblance of credibility he may have enjoyed. Well may you say God save the Queen. But nobody can save Obama from a crushing defeat.Simply Gorgeous Thursday 25 October, 2012 - 3:14 PM