- Girls charged over sickening brawl
- Obama has the last laugh
- Man found dead in Pakenham street
- Elderly woman killed at Reservoir
- Neil's Pics: Radio selfies
- Gang attack over baseball cap
- I never injected anyone: Demetriou
- Demetriou steps aside
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Garry on Kew coup: Napthine's headache The extreme right of the Liberal Party strikes again, a good competent member now in trouble, Smith is probably one of Tom's ... more
- l ross on Demetriou steps aside Best News IN years more
- Brendan on Demetriou steps aside Andrew has done an excellent job. Its all about bums on seats and tv. ratings. A+ in both areas. more
- Steve. on Demetriou steps aside And not before time, the man was always out of his depth. more
- David on Demetriou steps aside He should have been removed last year for his attack on Essendon with no evidence or proof of any wrong doing. He did a ... more
- Kate on Demetriou steps aside I think this was in the rumour file! more
- biggles on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Qantas will av a jobe for her more
- Pradman on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Good to see some young blood instead of another matron. more
- Gazza on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault What a surprise more workers lose their jobs after Abbott/WORKCHOICES is elected.its the liberal way...... more
- colin on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hey, didn't a high profile 3AW minion classify this this whole thing as Bulltish.Haven't seen a rebuttal, but I will not ... more
- klarie mcintyre on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault how can a australian carrier expect to be sustainable when qantas opted to purchase a380s instead of 777-300ers which are ... more
- Bruno Marino on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault It's about time that we stop blaming all the companies that are RUNNING away from Australia and turn our attention on the ... more
- ian on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Tell Joyce to spend less on his hair DYE ?and he might save the AIRLINE.??? more
- Rachel on Talking Geelong I have started a Meetup Group called Grassroots Geelong Grassroots Geelong is an ideas exchange and Meetup group for ... more
- JX on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault The union leaders won't rest until every Australian business goes under. You only have to look at the ex union hacks in the ... more
- david on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hi perhaps, if those saving a couple of dollars on the cheap airlines should have put their hand in their pocket and flown ... more
- Reg Claybrook on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Clearly Joyce has to go. Its almost beyond belief he is still there. Like to hear what John Borghetti, now with Virgin,what ... more
- Steve on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault High wage demands by greedy unions and labors carbon tax have had a big influence on these decisions by Qantas and others ... more
- Steve on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford What a tragic waste of life and talent,R.I.P Charlotte.. more
- Janet P on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford Very Sad News she was a lovely lady, RIP. more
A tiny romance upstages President Obama
A little romance has stolen the show at a presidential photo op in Florida.
The photo was posted to the President's twitter account and shows two tiny love-birds kissing in the back row.
Most of the young students at Daughter of Zion Junior Academy understandably thought US President Barack Obama was the most interesting thing in the room as he sat down to pose for a surprise group photo yesterday.
But for a boy in the back row, it was the girl next to him that really caught his eye.
The picture was posted as "photo of the day" and has been retweeted nearly 2000 times and "favourited" by over 1000 people.
IMAGE: @BarackObama (Twitter)
3AW Afternoons provides a feast of entertainment and helpful information between 12 and 4pm every Monday to Friday. Denis Walter, one of 3AW's favourites, hosts the program each day - with highlights regularly uploaded to 3AW.com.au.
@Cute, who gives two hoots if there black or Hispanic . i can tell you from this picture that you wont find this school in a "gated community". these type of kids need our help no matter what color they are. i don't see why race has anything to do with anything, their kids they deserve the top of the range in anything we can provide.astro Thursday 15 November, 2012 - 2:45 PM
Can't get over the fact that all the kids in the pic are not white, wanted to say 'are all black' but don't know if that would be politically correct.Cute Friday 26 October, 2012 - 9:35 AM
Arnt they simply exquisite. Gorgeous and magnificent. If only we could learn more from the untarnished honesty and the absolute integrity of children then we certainly would not be in the position we are. Unfortunately this is the most honest and credible and positive issue to be included in the Obama campaign of BS and denial. He is merely a bankers bitch and he will be recorded in history as such. Spy cameras hidden microphones and infiltrators have destroyed and semblance of credibility he may have enjoyed. Well may you say God save the Queen. But nobody can save Obama from a crushing defeat.Simply Gorgeous Thursday 25 October, 2012 - 3:14 PM