- Shot fired at Cranbourne home
- Mystery surrounds tip death
- Drug cartel sets up shop in Australia
- Police investigate woman's death
- Bombers battered in court
- Terror raids: Sydney man charged over terrorism plot
- Attempted tobacco smuggling ring busted in Port Melbourne
- RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard thief checking in for 'other matters' at police station
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Willow on Bombers battered in court About time, justice at last. A lesson to players for the future, do not take part in experiments just because your Club and ... more
- Aria Judillaa on Bombers battered in court Sorry Hird, but when people start challenging the validity of an investigation it's pretty obvious they have something to ... more
- Iain on Bombers battered in court I wonder if Essendon get it know..Justice Middleton is well respected and agrees they have a case to answer. Essendon: take ... more
- Stephen on Bombers battered in court Time to move on and draw a line under this by all sides. The evidence is not there or this would have been put to bed by ... more
- IBARKER on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... Great result for the Person that had his Boards Stolen. more
- RFor on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... LOVE IT !!!Like the other one a few weeks ago- Pollys Questn. Suspect, he says no not me, shows his brothers I.D. - Pollys ... more
- Jodie O'Donovan on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... Sounds like the bloke who robbed my house while I was across the road at work, watching him. My husband ran to the house to ... more
- David T. on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... This is one thief who is totally unsuited to his chosen career. more
- jgl Melb on Australian troops land in Middle East ... So the SAS are over there to "train" the locals...First;Didn't they get enough training when we and the Yanks were there the ... more
- Gloria on Body of toddler found in creek OMG, please all parents watch after your children, especially when near danger water. more
- Time for the TRUTH on Did we miss the train? The next train to the airport leaves Southern Cross Station in 2030, please mind 'the gap"!! more
- Michelle on Did we miss the train? I'm a liberal voter and think this advertising is just a waste of money and VERY unhelpful not to mention confusing for ... more
- Lindsay Cowling on Did we miss the train? Why not move the airport to Fisherman's Bend and a new suburb to Tullarmarine? The terminal could become a shopping centre ... more
- Lindsay Cowling on Did we miss the train? From plane to train in just 25 minutes? Just another example of the deceptive and misleading conduct this State Government ... more
- Ian Montgomery on Did we miss the train? I wonder if the 901 bus from the Airport to Broadmeadows station takes 25 minutes? Then the sign would be accurate though ... more
- Grant on Did we miss the train? As Victoria has pre-established election dates, wouldn't it be simple to just have moratorium on government related ... more
- mark on Did we miss the train? neil,you say the gov is spending millions on self promotion,but does 3aw take any of their money? more
- Cherie on Did we miss the train? It's nice to live in the worlds move livable city but if the government doesn't do something about employment, we wont be ... more
- poppitt on Labor trumps government's Geelong ... Where is he getting the money? Public Transport, all Schools, Ambulance workers (who deserve to be paid the best!) now ... more
- Chris on Man shot in hand, no suspects Reckon he might have just been letting of steam following the mighty Heidelberg footy clubs Grand Final win. more
Adventurous police dog's great escape
A Flemington family have rescued a second Police dog within twelve months after the audacious pup escaped ‘custody’ last week.
In January Kerrie-Anne Merrick told Neil Mitchell that nine-month-old German Shepherd ‘Bullet’ had wondered onto her property as she was eating Breakfast.
Neil Mitchell’s producers notified Police who were extremely grateful that highly trained hound was unharmed.
Well in a case of history repeating itself Kerry-Ann’s partner found another free roaming pooch on his way home from work on Thursday.
“My husband came home from work early and he saw another German Shepherd strolling down the street,” Kerry-Ann told Neil Mitchell.
“He ushered it into our property and had a look at the big gold round tag around its neck and realised it was another Police dog."
Kerry-Anne's husband contacted the dog-squad who promptly came to collect the adventurous puppy.
IMAGE: The dog that Kerry-Anne's husband found on Thursday
It is obvious the poor dogs are not being properly secured and/or looked after. Perhaps the local Council Officer could issue an Infringement Notice to them. If it was poor Joe Citizen he or she would cop a fine but not these bastards that think they are bullet proof. One law for them and another for the poor rorted citizen!~Samuel Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 8:59 PM
What a gorgeous dog its a good thing the family rescued him and he wasn't hurt they need to take much better care that's quite slack.mandy Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 3:42 PM
Makes one wonder why Police Dogs have a liking to this particular house?Willow Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 11:36 AM
no fine for not restraining your animals with more care ?maxx Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 11:06 AM
Imagine being hounded by the cops like that for a second time.>pat Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 10:55 AM
I am an Iranian Australian, have had traveled as
Backpacker and been with the lowest society level people, injection room is 100% is a good thing, but look at the the Switzerland and how they do it. It should issues a member cards based on the addict history and controlling the dosage by the time and reducing the purity of it then after a while it is easy to quite.
Look oversea and pick up the best thing that it works.(don't go the long way)Ali Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 10:28 AM