- Luke wasn't scared of his father
- 'We've got to get through to these irresponsible thugs'
- Wildlife sanctuary saved
- Salvos attacked by ice users
- Masters of their craft
- Man found dead in old nursing home
- Teachers, students to protest together
- Parliamentary 'porn ring'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Phil on Teachers, students to protest together Its amazing the schools are encouraging their students to protest against 'children in the detention' but can't offer a ... more
- Bernadette on Teachers, students to protest together Catholic Teachings regarding Social Justice are very clearly set out, that ALL people regardless of who they are should at ... more
- Parent on Teachers, students to protest together A fantastic opportunity for young men to analyse & discuss the abhorrent detention of children who have a strong likelihood ... more
- Jack on Teachers, students to protest together I'm a student at st Bernard's college. Yesterday as protest was one that was derived from our colleges faith as Christians, ... more
- Turn it up on Teachers, students to protest together To everyone here commenting that this is disgusting and wrong and the students did not have a decision in the matter, Turn ... more
- Lina johns on Teachers, students to protest together Nice to see that we have young people in our community who have a heart and truly believe in humanity (children should not ... more
- Michael on Teachers, students to protest together I was a student at St Bernards.I couldn't be more proud. Well done boys and well done Tony. All you people having a whinge ... more
- Pedro on Teachers, students to protest together As a parent of a former 2014 St Bernard's College student, I congratulate Mr Paatsch on taking this leadership for the young ... more
- Sue on Teachers, students to protest together Disgusting that school teachers are allowed to infect our children with their views. more
- IBARKER on Teachers, students to protest together There is only one person that should their mouths and hands taped,that should be the TEACHER. more
- Flash on Teachers, students to protest together Brain washing, and the media doesn't. For your information and if you read the articles. Its completely option. I love ... more
- student on Teachers, students to protest together I am a student of the school in question and I can confidently say most of the opinions presented on this site are ... more
- jenny on Teachers, students to protest together when I was a kid at school my opinion was neither asked for or even valued. the issue of children in detention is so ... more
- Gloria on Teachers, students to protest together So typical of Catholic teaching, brainwash kids whilst they're young! more
- damien O'Neil on Teachers, students to protest together This bloke woukld have to be a member of the greens?? Doesn't have a clue and he is charge of teaching 1,400 students. God ... more
- Sarah on Teachers, students to protest together My son attends the school, we have had NO information, permission forms etc sent home, that said he want be going...doesn't ... more
- brad on Teachers, students to protest together You are all oblivious to the actual meaning of this protest. It is about social justice and simply not about politicising ... more
- Gazza on Teachers, students to protest together I would prefer if they were protesting against cuts to education and WORKCHOICES. more
- Elli on Teachers, students to protest together Peggy, you must not have been near a school for a while. Politics is most definitely a subject (a stand alone subject)in ... more
- Marko on Teachers, students to protest together If I had a child in St.Bernard's I'd be looking for a new school. Tony Paatsch is using his position to push his political ... more
Adventurous police dog's great escape
A Flemington family have rescued a second Police dog within twelve months after the audacious pup escaped ‘custody’ last week.
In January Kerrie-Anne Merrick told Neil Mitchell that nine-month-old German Shepherd ‘Bullet’ had wondered onto her property as she was eating Breakfast.
Neil Mitchell’s producers notified Police who were extremely grateful that highly trained hound was unharmed.
Well in a case of history repeating itself Kerry-Ann’s partner found another free roaming pooch on his way home from work on Thursday.
“My husband came home from work early and he saw another German Shepherd strolling down the street,” Kerry-Ann told Neil Mitchell.
“He ushered it into our property and had a look at the big gold round tag around its neck and realised it was another Police dog."
Kerry-Anne's husband contacted the dog-squad who promptly came to collect the adventurous puppy.
IMAGE: The dog that Kerry-Anne's husband found on Thursday
It is obvious the poor dogs are not being properly secured and/or looked after. Perhaps the local Council Officer could issue an Infringement Notice to them. If it was poor Joe Citizen he or she would cop a fine but not these bastards that think they are bullet proof. One law for them and another for the poor rorted citizen!~Samuel Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 8:59 PM
What a gorgeous dog its a good thing the family rescued him and he wasn't hurt they need to take much better care that's quite slack.mandy Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 3:42 PM
Makes one wonder why Police Dogs have a liking to this particular house?Willow Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 11:36 AM
no fine for not restraining your animals with more care ?maxx Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 11:06 AM
Imagine being hounded by the cops like that for a second time.>pat Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 10:55 AM
I am an Iranian Australian, have had traveled as
Backpacker and been with the lowest society level people, injection room is 100% is a good thing, but look at the the Switzerland and how they do it. It should issues a member cards based on the addict history and controlling the dosage by the time and reducing the purity of it then after a while it is easy to quite.
Look oversea and pick up the best thing that it works.(don't go the long way)Ali Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 10:28 AM