- Man arrested after home invasion
- Hird to play no part at Essendon in 2014
- Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations against Labor
- Queen photobombs Comm Games selfie
- One dead, four trapped after Great Ocean Road tourist bus crash
- Video: Bike smashes into car on Clarendon St
- Earthquake hits Greenvale, Epping, Lalor and Roxburgh Park
- Man killed in Wodonga bobcat accident
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Gloria on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... What I find hard to believe is that a journo could lose/mislay such an important piece of equipment, I would be guarding it ... more
- Christine on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... Let me be clear is another popular line, well let me be clear Labor - you are absolutely good for nothing. You and your ... more
- mylene on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... The Age and Labor are basically the same organization. One stealing from the other is like junior 'borrowing' the car to go ... more
- bc on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... Its all about one big liberals bitching about other liberals telling us how bad and dirty they really are thats all we need ... more
- Ricta on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... poppit & Stephen, Touche'.This story is exactly how the ALP behave in every facet of politics. Can't win honesty? Cheat.And ... more
- poppitt on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... Mr Andrews I can hear your words in my ears...Now Let Me Be Honest Here...Now Let Me just say....what a whole lot of HUMBUG ... more
- Stephen on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... The labor party and their Union thugs make my skin crawl!! The party of sleeze and corruption! Why do people keep voting for ... more
- mick on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Since the Government wont send over the SAS to avenge the murder of our People, we can only hope some Americans were killed, ... more
- Nick on Israeli troops move into Gaza To Gloria,so the arabs get 27 other states and the jews are not even allowed 1?Sounds fair right? more
- dr ablett on Israeli troops move into Gaza The Muslims need to be taught that terrorism is not acceptable they seem extremely stupid people who cannot be reasoned ... more
- Gloria on Israeli troops move into Gaza Listened to Neil Mitchel and can't understand why everyone sticks up for Israel. The Jews pinched Palestine (with Englands ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... No one ever listens to me...no one should ever travel again in an airplane... the notion flying is safer than driving is ... more
- Peggy on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... A sad day when so many lose their lives and it could have been avoided.Why would any airline fly over any country in the ... more
- Michelle on 'This won't stop the separatists ... How is a Boeing 777 shot down by accident? A totally deplorable action never mind what the conflict is. I hope all flights ... more
- Delboy on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Today the world has changed? You're kidding right? Didn't it change when Pan Am blew up over Lockerbie? And didn't it change ... more
- carole on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Wake up australia. This sort of violence will be here sooner than you think.What a terrible thought. Government please look ... more
- Jill on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... WHY? WHY? WHY? this will be a question we will be asking ourselves for a long long time to come????????? more
- Samuel J on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... The poor buggers had perhaps gone to Amsterdam to see the live Anre Rieu concern held in Maastricht this week. What a pity ... more
- Stephen on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... My thoughts are with all the families this will affect. But who now would fly Malaysian Airlines. more
- Heather on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... This isn't terrorism it's murder! Men and their bloody wars!!! How many more innocent lives will be lost! Sincere ... more
Adventurous police dog's great escape
A Flemington family have rescued a second Police dog within twelve months after the audacious pup escaped ‘custody’ last week.
In January Kerrie-Anne Merrick told Neil Mitchell that nine-month-old German Shepherd ‘Bullet’ had wondered onto her property as she was eating Breakfast.
Neil Mitchell’s producers notified Police who were extremely grateful that highly trained hound was unharmed.
Well in a case of history repeating itself Kerry-Ann’s partner found another free roaming pooch on his way home from work on Thursday.
“My husband came home from work early and he saw another German Shepherd strolling down the street,” Kerry-Ann told Neil Mitchell.
“He ushered it into our property and had a look at the big gold round tag around its neck and realised it was another Police dog."
Kerry-Anne's husband contacted the dog-squad who promptly came to collect the adventurous puppy.
IMAGE: The dog that Kerry-Anne's husband found on Thursday
It is obvious the poor dogs are not being properly secured and/or looked after. Perhaps the local Council Officer could issue an Infringement Notice to them. If it was poor Joe Citizen he or she would cop a fine but not these bastards that think they are bullet proof. One law for them and another for the poor rorted citizen!~Samuel Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 8:59 PM
What a gorgeous dog its a good thing the family rescued him and he wasn't hurt they need to take much better care that's quite slack.mandy Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 3:42 PM
Makes one wonder why Police Dogs have a liking to this particular house?Willow Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 11:36 AM
no fine for not restraining your animals with more care ?maxx Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 11:06 AM
Imagine being hounded by the cops like that for a second time.>pat Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 10:55 AM
I am an Iranian Australian, have had traveled as
Backpacker and been with the lowest society level people, injection room is 100% is a good thing, but look at the the Switzerland and how they do it. It should issues a member cards based on the addict history and controlling the dosage by the time and reducing the purity of it then after a while it is easy to quite.
Look oversea and pick up the best thing that it works.(don't go the long way)Ali Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 10:28 AM