- GWS joins gay marriage debate
- Smoking cops 'not a good look'
- Sly's Policeman of the year award
- Husband's 'brutal' bludgeoning to stop wife moving
- The most powerful selfie ever?
- Bung case not limited to one man: Lay
- Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry assistance
- Concerns for missing 14-year-old
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- 3am drunken cops on Sly's Policeman of the year award Provocation is no defence in Vic, but cheap drinks at the police club is the square up.Computers can only give you so much ... more
- Peggy on Preston road rage caught on camera But Neil, the ute is registered and it still happened. Isn't paying rego meant to stop this from happening?Bill from ... more
- PH on Smoking cops 'not a good look' I think you mean discreet (secretive) rather than discrete (separate).Let's hope they used an ashtray and didn't illegally ... more
- GIW on GWS joins gay marriage debate I wonder if ALL the players are in accord with this and will they display a rainbow logo on their jumpers? more
- David R on Smoking cops 'not a good look' Is smoking Illegal? No. Then what does it matter? more
- Steve on Sly's Policeman of the year award Must be a mate of slys>.. more
- Steve on Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry ... All manufacturing in this country is on shaky ground because of union demands for high wages who's next to fold up?? more
- C. McDonald on Having issues streaming 3AW? I moved to Daylesford and cannot get 3AW although driving along the Calder to bendigo and then Echuca in my car I can get AW ... more
- Maureen on Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry ... The unions don't get it. They are the reason that manufacturing is doomed in Australia. That, and years of a useless Labor ... more
- Jake on Smoking cops 'not a good look' Lay has presided over the new image of black-shirt gestapo police, so who cares about the smoking. more
- Pradman on Murder suspect in dispute over plaster ... He should have got a job with Mick Gatto; easier than plastering. more
- Give Up on Having issues streaming 3AW? I can't listen or watch 3AW any more - so sad. Will have to stick to the odd hour or two in the car. more
- Pradman on Video: Shark in Port Phillip Bay? There are plenty of bronze whalers seen in the bay every year from Rye to the heads. They clean up the dead seal carcasses. more
- Wayne on Preston road rage caught on camera This footage clearly shows the suction cup of a window mount for the phone so this recording is no more illegal than someone ... more
- nik on Preston road rage caught on camera I'm amazed the pic wasn't photoshopped and the use replaced with a bike! more
- bc on Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry ... ask mud guts hockey to take a pay cut not on your life buddy neil ask hockey how much is it costing the tax payers flying ... more
- double standards for coppers on Smoking cops 'not a good look' Former Victoria Police detective Charlie Bezzina, who has(had) 38 years experience in force, says sometimes internal police ... more
- wayne on Having issues streaming 3AW? I listen to the ABC because I still cant get any Fairfax Stations at all and the computer is two years old FIX IT more
- bigmoralcopper on Man launches petition to reel in ... Perhaps if this Steve, who by his own admission was employed for over thirty years constant,was made to follow the ... more
- oh dear on GWS joins gay marriage debate what will Gay Western Sydney do next? support climate change legislation and asylum seekers? more
Adventurous police dog's great escape
A Flemington family have rescued a second Police dog within twelve months after the audacious pup escaped ‘custody’ last week.
In January Kerrie-Anne Merrick told Neil Mitchell that nine-month-old German Shepherd ‘Bullet’ had wondered onto her property as she was eating Breakfast.
Neil Mitchell’s producers notified Police who were extremely grateful that highly trained hound was unharmed.
Well in a case of history repeating itself Kerry-Ann’s partner found another free roaming pooch on his way home from work on Thursday.
“My husband came home from work early and he saw another German Shepherd strolling down the street,” Kerry-Ann told Neil Mitchell.
“He ushered it into our property and had a look at the big gold round tag around its neck and realised it was another Police dog."
Kerry-Anne's husband contacted the dog-squad who promptly came to collect the adventurous puppy.
IMAGE: The dog that Kerry-Anne's husband found on Thursday
It is obvious the poor dogs are not being properly secured and/or looked after. Perhaps the local Council Officer could issue an Infringement Notice to them. If it was poor Joe Citizen he or she would cop a fine but not these bastards that think they are bullet proof. One law for them and another for the poor rorted citizen!~Samuel Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 8:59 PM
What a gorgeous dog its a good thing the family rescued him and he wasn't hurt they need to take much better care that's quite slack.mandy Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 3:42 PM
Makes one wonder why Police Dogs have a liking to this particular house?Willow Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 11:36 AM
no fine for not restraining your animals with more care ?maxx Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 11:06 AM
Imagine being hounded by the cops like that for a second time.>pat Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 10:55 AM
I am an Iranian Australian, have had traveled as
Backpacker and been with the lowest society level people, injection room is 100% is a good thing, but look at the the Switzerland and how they do it. It should issues a member cards based on the addict history and controlling the dosage by the time and reducing the purity of it then after a while it is easy to quite.
Look oversea and pick up the best thing that it works.(don't go the long way)Ali Tuesday 2 October, 2012 - 10:28 AM