- Policeman in hospital after hit-run ram
- CFMEU's Grocon blockade unlawful: Supreme Court
- AFL footballer's stalker 'hacked Facebook', organised 'orgy'
- Teenager stabbed amid armed hold up at Ashwood bottle shop
- Two men charged with eight counts of rape
- Rumour as tweet: NSW Waratahs' embarrassing post
- London: Two more suspects arrested following brutal beheading
- Elderly assault victim passes away
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- fay silk on Two men charged with eight counts of ... 1. bring back hanging for rape.2. if these poor women had access to guns and the training to use them then they would be ... more
- fay silk on Gina Rinehart more powerful than PM: ... Its hard to think how many would come to Gina's funeral and how many thousands will come to Hazel Hawkes! one is a selfish ... more
- fay silk on CFMEU's Grocon blockade unlawful: ... What a surprise! Not. The so called law courts would always rule against workers right to protest organize and withdraw ... more
- sad but so what?! on Hazel Hawke passes away What is she famous for? Being the ex-wife of Bob Hawke. That's it! Why is the media making such a big deal? Is this going to ... more
- Jean on London: Two more suspects arrested ... Words fail me as to how anyone could do such a cowardly and barbaric act to another human being. Its beyond belief that ... more
- sandra on Gina Rinehart more powerful than PM: ... intelligence and INTEGRITY thats a bit rich more
- Rich on Teenager stabbed amid armed hold up at ... Not to detract from the fact that the kid is recovering in hospital but why is there a 17 year old working in a liquor store? more
- mylene on Gina Rinehart more powerful than PM: ... Shouldn't there be some kind of disclosure about how much of Fairfax Ms Rinehart holds? It's the only poll I've ever ready ... more
- Peggy on London: Two more suspects arrested ... Every time I think about this it truly disturbs me. This was so horrible that it's hard to accept that a human can do this. ... more
- Monica on London: Two more suspects arrested ... Tragic story and for what? He died in the name allah to display peace and tolerance. Are we really ready to embrace this? more
- James Shaw on Providing incentive is the key to ... TomYour arrogance these last few weeks has been astounding. Tonight, 23 May, you had the audacity to claim you were not ... more
- geert on Terror in London: UK soldier hacked to ... anyone remember geert wilders in australia 6 months ago i believe he was warning us about exactly this, wake up australia!!! more
- Matt - proudly Un-Australian on Jon Anderson rates the 'Four Kings': ... Hagler is my all time favourite boxer & I tried to copy him when I fought, except I wasn't a southpaw. Ray Leonard was the ... more
- Gazza on Hazel Hawke passes away A legend of the workers for the workers.RIP Hazel........ more
- mandy on Hazel Hawke passes away A strong and talented woman I admired her views. more
- mandy on Terror in London: UK soldier hacked to ... What a disgrace an innocent man slaughtered with the blood dripping from that monsters murderous hands they should have been ... more
- Rob on Terror in London: UK soldier hacked to ... What a weird video. At 17 seconds a lady is walking straight up to him and then it is edited by some one. Then at the end, ... more
- Name & Shame on Elderly man fighting for life, police ... How dare this low life force this elderly couple of the road and ruin what little time they have left on this earth. more
- Not Welcome Here on Terror in London: UK soldier hacked to ... If these murderers and all those who have such a hatred for the country they live in, why not go back to their ... more
- Joybells on Hazel Hawke passes away Hazel Hawke was such a lady, well respected and loved & will be greatly missed.She truly was a gr8 Australian. more
AFL allowed to notify clubs identified in ACC investigation
The second AFL club suspected of being involved in doping could be revealed within days.
The Australian Crime Commission (ACC) has given permission for both the AFL and NRL to notify those clubs who have been identified in their investigation.
Essendon has already been named as one club but the AFL had been previously banned from naming the other club where just one player is under a cloud.
Once notified the club may choose whether or not to make it public.
AFL deputy CEO Gillon McLachlan admitted the players might've been injected without their knowledge or consent.
McLachlan said the Essendon players under investigation may not have had any idea what was in the stomach injections, administered by a sports scientist.
Former sports lawyer Darren Boyd says if the players can prove that they had no knowledge, it may work in their favour and they could escape sanction.
The Age reports there is growing pressure on James Hird to stand down as coach at Essendon in the wake of the issue.
In a front page editorial, Caroline Wilson argues his position is untenable in light of the Crime Commission inquiry into the clubs activities.
She says the fact Hird stood alongside his players, as they signed consent forms for stomach injections but the club then admitted they couldn't be certain what was being injected, is grounds for his dismissal.
Meanwhile, the man at the centre of the sport doping scandal has launched a $10-million case for defamation.
Stephen Dank claims he's been falsely accused of selling illegal drugs to sports people as well as having links to organised crime.
Tony Jones: "Isn't it ironic that the 2 football allegations at the moment are teams cheating to win and a team cheating to lose?"— 3AW Melbourne (@3AW693) February 10, 2013
VIDEO: Andrew Demetriou in the 3AW Studio last week
Afl ceo Andrew Demetriou its time for you to leave afl behind, seen as all the going on's have been on your watch let some one from outside afl who has a big broom and balls take the rest of the trash out shame on you Andrew Demetriou .stuart Sunday 24 February, 2013 - 3:46 PM
Bring back sam newmans caro cardboard cut out that made more sense than wilsonbarry Tuesday 12 February, 2013 - 6:27 PM
Stick the whole AFL wont be going to any game anymore any body who supports the afl have got rocks in their head at least the harness racing is fair dinkum LOLbarry Tuesday 12 February, 2013 - 6:24 PM
Matt, aka Troll has a deep seated hatred of Australians and all things Australian. Racism runs deep through his viens and controlls his life. He just has never gotten over the fact that his girlfriend found him disgusting and left him for a footballer and a person who loves thier country.Denise Tuesday 12 February, 2013 - 10:26 AM
@Jake, I tried I get into Aussie Ball by watching some replays on Foxtel yesterday but my wife is furious.... I started by binge drinking, then urinated all over my couch, I called some teammates over because you can't do things without the boys, we were being a bit loud & my wife came into the room to complain so me & 2 of my teammates raped her, the others watched some were disgusted but didn't say anything because you can't do anything that would see you ostracised from the boys, then as the game went into the last half we got on the recreational drugs, to keep our weight down, then someone gave me an injection, not sure what it was but didn't want to ask because none of the other boys were asking. My wife is holding a information evening tonight for all the parents of my teammates that were there. What should I do? Any more good advice?Matt - proudly Un-Australian Tuesday 12 February, 2013 - 10:17 AM
@Jake Monday 2.22pm, I'm in love with you, great work!Gloss Tuesday 12 February, 2013 - 9:50 AM