- Ambulance Victoria dismisses Melbourne Ebola fears
- Poll points to big Liberal loss
- Chinatown murder charge
- A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is shattered'
- Has this CCTV caught a ghost?
- The Rumour File even we didn't think could be true...
- Man hunt after stabbing shock
- A letter from the chaos
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Susan Williams on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Neil I have listened to your interview with Bridget O'Toole and I felt compelled to write to you. I was crying whilst ... more
- Mandi on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... The parle board and those responsible have blood on their hands again sadly I cant see things changing. more
- Craig on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... I do not generally believe in the death penalty, but there are 20 or 30 cases where the death penalty is warranted. This ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The Police should see this video it looks like a robber. more
- M. Patterson on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... As a friend of the family I have seen their grief firsthand and I am just so heartbroken because of the endless pain they ... more
- PJ on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Broke my heart listening to the agony and the anguish of Bridget. What a person she is to be still standing up after all ... more
- Lee McLean on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... The day my father died in a nursing home in footscray a carer walked up my mother and myself a stated now your father has ... more
- Lance on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Ghost?Sounds legit. more
- Andrea Davey on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Our Legal System needs a complete overhaul. This man had 200 prior convictions and now a good honest person is dead. Why oh ... more
- Renee Wood on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Bridget my heart breaks for you and your family. Your strength through that interview was amazing. Im ashamed of our ... more
- Mel on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... Shame on YOU! more
- Mel on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Yes i believe it to be a ghost, yes. more
- Kathryn on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... Dear 3AW, I too was robbed while in Frances Perry Hospital in 2010, three days after giving birth by C Section to my ... more
- Ken LEE TET on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The shape on the chair is not identifiable as a person in this still photo. Maybe a better view if we could see the video, ... more
- Lisa on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Neil, Ive seen ghosts, and they are grey to charcoal in colour, this looks white.....mmm I have my doubts ;) more
- Belinda on Wild weather causes train chaos I shot a video of last night's thunderstorm and lightning strikes in Melbourne. My house is in Footscray. more
- Jason on Wild weather causes train chaos Thunderbolts and lightening, very very frightening! more
- Colin Lacivita on Man arrested after police chase The Police should have gotten a couple of truckies to setup a road block and then abandon their trucks. This would really ... more
- PatQuickCrazy on Man arrested after police chase We could do what the Greens like to do for anything and everything like this...how about we just ban cars? more
- Aria Judilla on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues @GIW - Rather than just bag Mylene personally maybe you could actually point out which part of her post you think was ... more
AFL allowed to notify clubs identified in ACC investigation
The second AFL club suspected of being involved in doping could be revealed within days.
The Australian Crime Commission (ACC) has given permission for both the AFL and NRL to notify those clubs who have been identified in their investigation.
Essendon has already been named as one club but the AFL had been previously banned from naming the other club where just one player is under a cloud.
Once notified the club may choose whether or not to make it public.
AFL deputy CEO Gillon McLachlan admitted the players might've been injected without their knowledge or consent.
McLachlan said the Essendon players under investigation may not have had any idea what was in the stomach injections, administered by a sports scientist.
Former sports lawyer Darren Boyd says if the players can prove that they had no knowledge, it may work in their favour and they could escape sanction.
The Age reports there is growing pressure on James Hird to stand down as coach at Essendon in the wake of the issue.
In a front page editorial, Caroline Wilson argues his position is untenable in light of the Crime Commission inquiry into the clubs activities.
She says the fact Hird stood alongside his players, as they signed consent forms for stomach injections but the club then admitted they couldn't be certain what was being injected, is grounds for his dismissal.
Meanwhile, the man at the centre of the sport doping scandal has launched a $10-million case for defamation.
Stephen Dank claims he's been falsely accused of selling illegal drugs to sports people as well as having links to organised crime.
Tony Jones: "Isn't it ironic that the 2 football allegations at the moment are teams cheating to win and a team cheating to lose?"— 3AW Melbourne (@3AW693) February 10, 2013
VIDEO: Andrew Demetriou in the 3AW Studio last week
Afl ceo Andrew Demetriou its time for you to leave afl behind, seen as all the going on's have been on your watch let some one from outside afl who has a big broom and balls take the rest of the trash out shame on you Andrew Demetriou .stuart Sunday 24 February, 2013 - 3:46 PM
Bring back sam newmans caro cardboard cut out that made more sense than wilsonbarry Tuesday 12 February, 2013 - 6:27 PM
Stick the whole AFL wont be going to any game anymore any body who supports the afl have got rocks in their head at least the harness racing is fair dinkum LOLbarry Tuesday 12 February, 2013 - 6:24 PM
Matt, aka Troll has a deep seated hatred of Australians and all things Australian. Racism runs deep through his viens and controlls his life. He just has never gotten over the fact that his girlfriend found him disgusting and left him for a footballer and a person who loves thier country.Denise Tuesday 12 February, 2013 - 10:26 AM
@Jake, I tried I get into Aussie Ball by watching some replays on Foxtel yesterday but my wife is furious.... I started by binge drinking, then urinated all over my couch, I called some teammates over because you can't do things without the boys, we were being a bit loud & my wife came into the room to complain so me & 2 of my teammates raped her, the others watched some were disgusted but didn't say anything because you can't do anything that would see you ostracised from the boys, then as the game went into the last half we got on the recreational drugs, to keep our weight down, then someone gave me an injection, not sure what it was but didn't want to ask because none of the other boys were asking. My wife is holding a information evening tonight for all the parents of my teammates that were there. What should I do? Any more good advice?Matt - proudly Un-Australian Tuesday 12 February, 2013 - 10:17 AM
@Jake Monday 2.22pm, I'm in love with you, great work!Gloss Tuesday 12 February, 2013 - 9:50 AM