- 'Haters will hate': Tim Wilson
- Body of Hawthorn gym owner found
- Protester, 60, claims she was 'punched by police'
- Ryan Harris deletes tweet about big night out
- Donna, Mandy to be excused
- Facebook distraction sends woman into Port Phillip Bay
- Toddler Daniel unusually well-behaved: Witness
- Tensions mount at East-West Link protest
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Willow on Protester, 60, claims she was 'punched ... Rosie if you are really hurt is is because you were resisting police restaining you. Why can't those that pulled down the ... more
- Christine on Donna, Mandy to be excused Why are they excused? A little boy is dead and one of these ladies know what happened. RIP Daniel. more
- gbh on Facebook distraction sends woman into ... Unbelievable. People still use iPhones? more
- Faye on Facebook distraction sends woman into ... Yes, I am also sick of these twits bumping into me whilst looking at these 'phones.This stupid female should be made to pay ... more
- Johnno on Protester, 60, claims she was 'punched ... I have a simple approach - breaking the law is breaking the law...end of more
- Sam on Ryan Harris deletes tweet about big ... Who really cares? more
- William Griffin on Newstart program axing 'disgrace' Jimmy it is a good program and if it saves one child from a life of crime it is more than worth it agree with you comments. more
- interfering cops on Newstart program axing 'disgrace' Perhaps it's a conflict of interest, in maintaining or keeping their secure jobs, seeing 95% are of the police, have the ... more
- Jimmy on Newstart program axing 'disgrace' Operation Newstart takes a holistic view of how to help the 'at risk' kids that are nominated from school welfare staff for ... more
- Lisa on Facebook distraction sends woman into ... Get off Twitter, Get off Facebook, Get off your mobile phone and start smelling the roses! Life is not on any of these ... more
- BradB on Ryan Harris deletes tweet about big ... They just won the Test Series Ashes surely a bit of common sense is called for , a few drinks after that great result that ... more
- Paul Cousins on Ryan Harris deletes tweet about big ... Oh my god Andrew give him a break, he's a young guy blowing off some steam after achieving a lifetime ambition. If he's let ... more
- Andrew on Ryan Harris deletes tweet about big ... Just annoying that so often, we are let down by sporting heroes acting this way. In this case, its Harris who is the ... more
- jgl Melb on Facebook distraction sends woman into ... Imagine the mindset here:A non swimmer struggling for her life in the water and she manages to keep hold of her mobile.It's ... more
- William Griffin on Newstart program axing 'disgrace' Mylene please keep us all entertained with your stupid comments the latest is a good one.With your theory please explain why ... more
- Janet P on Facebook distraction sends woman into ... Idiot. more
- Colin Lacivita on Tensions mount at East-West Link protest The protestors are wrong at what they are doing and the government is also wrong taking their houses. The solution is and no ... more
- Flora on Toddler Daniel unusually well-behaved: ... This is just so sad. It's unbearable to think of the children just like Daniel who are living with people that treat them ... more
- Paul on Tensions mount at East-West Link protest Why don't they protest outside the AWU offices I wonder ? more
- Peggy on Newstart program axing 'disgrace' Isn't it parents' responsibility to teach their kids to be good citizens? Why are we leaving this to the police?A good ... more
ALP struggling, Gillard improving?
Labor MPs say voters in their electorates are listening to them despite the party's worst opinion poll in decades.
Tuesday's Newspoll shows the Coalition would win a federal election in a landslide, holding a 14-point two-party preferred lead over the Government.
But more voters think Julia Gillard makes a better Prime Minister than Tony Abbott.
What do you make of the latest poll results?
PLAY: Neil Mitchell comments on these poll results
The Greens are yet to decide whether they'll support the Gillard government's mining tax through the Senate, and are unhappy with the deal reached with the independents to see the bill through the lower house.
Can we draw any conclusion from the fact our "esteemed" Prime Minister only goes up in the polls when she leaves Australia? Now she's back and again doing her usual tricks, watch her go down again. By the way Cheryl, she's really not setting a very good example when it comes to morals; and yes, we are concerned.David Friday 25 November, 2011 - 2:58 PM
These polsters are deluded!!who wants to vote for a woman who has built a weak foundation on back stabbing, manipulative behaviours. She has no integrity, no impeccability in her words and actions!!And everyone with any brains could see the grubby politics in play yesterday. You could see that speaker did not want to go!! She is so slimy.....Ereina T Friday 25 November, 2011 - 9:16 AM
Cheryl,that does not mean we have to like the way this incompetent Labor/Greens mob are wasting our money and running the country into the ground does it??Steve Thursday 24 November, 2011 - 3:12 PM
What are you all still whinging about? There will be NO election for about 18 months yet I still read and hear all the rants, raves, whinges and moans of folk who in fact are really doing quite o.k. in the real world. Find something to really whinge about like poverty, child abuse, slave traders,low morals today or any other damn thing you can think of, do something for someone elses' benefit for goodness sake.Cheryl Thursday 24 November, 2011 - 11:14 AM
I am waiting in anticipation for the demise of the GILLARD looney left Govt. I liked Harry and watched the HO Reps. I agree with many here that I would like to know where the stats come from as I have not met ONE person yet who thinks that GILLARD is a competent PM!Jon Perrett Thursday 24 November, 2011 - 9:49 AM
Just one long list of lies and betrayal.....
Live Export...Millions of sentient beings betrayed.
Carbon Tax...New tax based on myth and lies.
Uranium sales to India..another lie and broken promise.
Lets not forget that nausiating performance when Obama visited .
Gillard is an absolute disgrace who will lead Labor into the wilderness.David Wednesday 23 November, 2011 - 10:06 PM