- Hird, Essendon have their days in court
- 'G, that's rough: Tigers unhappy
- Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no standing zone
- One dead in Tarneit crash
- Postal pong leaves workers ill
- Armed bandit flees with Sunbury United cash
- Man fights for life after Dandenong car crash
- Police hunt injured thief
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- IBARKER on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Tell him to walk and if he does he might loose one of those "CHINS". more
- Atticus on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... He parked put the front so that porky would not have to walk too far.Disgrace. more
- James on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Why didn't 3AW give him a spot in the visitor car park if he is expected/a regular guest? more
- Bugs54 on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If you park your car on the nature strip the council will say it's their land and fine you,yet they want you to mow it and ... more
- Mr Gararth on Monash Council to fine you for not ... No wonder Rudd dropped Geoff Lake as the candidate for Hotham last year. Get out of our lives local government! more
- KANE on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Melbournians are going to be 'Taxed, Dutied, Priced, Tar riffed, Levied, Excised, Pork Barreled OUT OF EXISTANCE!!! more
- Geoff on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Easy solution to the problem. If the council don't want to look after their own land ie the nature strips, just give the ... more
- mylene on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If Darebin council tried this they'd make a billion dollars before the sun went down. more
- bc on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' get WADA to come in over the top and give the killer blow stuff the AFL and hird and doctor little more
- Rod on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' What's Paul Little talking about. They have only been in court for 3 days. If Essendon don't get some sort of penalty, Then ... more
- Mooroolbark Mick on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' "Swepped" indicates the level of intelligence we have in this debate. I give up! more
- Peter Flynn on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Yes we the footy public do want to know and if the Essendon Football Club and James Hird were not gagged maybe we would. And ... more
- Docklands on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Show Cause Notices Issued.Essendon shows bokk of what was given and on what dates and to who ?Notices withdrawn. What has ... more
- Arthur Hiliard on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' If these footy "sportsman" have nothing to hide they should be welcoming any investigation! Seems they're a bit shocked to ... more
- David on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' We haven't got deal fatigue. We want to see Essendon held to account. Let the charges be heard! The public wants to see ... more
- iain on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' More political interference is not what is required here. We need allegations of doping heard and either cleared or ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' This is a waste of taxpayers money the courts have more urgent cases to deal with. more
- Sid on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Guilty as sin but not an iota of evidence or positive test to support these claims?Everyone has a problem saying the Bombers ... more
- Christine on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' For people who actively listen, and have no agenda, Paul Little has conducted himself impeccably throughout this drawn-out ... more
- Nigel on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' No Mr Little, the whole community hasn't got deal fatigue, it's sick and tired of Essendonâ?¢ trying to stall/block ... more
ALP struggling, Gillard improving?
Labor MPs say voters in their electorates are listening to them despite the party's worst opinion poll in decades.
Tuesday's Newspoll shows the Coalition would win a federal election in a landslide, holding a 14-point two-party preferred lead over the Government.
But more voters think Julia Gillard makes a better Prime Minister than Tony Abbott.
What do you make of the latest poll results?
PLAY: Neil Mitchell comments on these poll results
The Greens are yet to decide whether they'll support the Gillard government's mining tax through the Senate, and are unhappy with the deal reached with the independents to see the bill through the lower house.
Can we draw any conclusion from the fact our "esteemed" Prime Minister only goes up in the polls when she leaves Australia? Now she's back and again doing her usual tricks, watch her go down again. By the way Cheryl, she's really not setting a very good example when it comes to morals; and yes, we are concerned.David Friday 25 November, 2011 - 2:58 PM
These polsters are deluded!!who wants to vote for a woman who has built a weak foundation on back stabbing, manipulative behaviours. She has no integrity, no impeccability in her words and actions!!And everyone with any brains could see the grubby politics in play yesterday. You could see that speaker did not want to go!! She is so slimy.....Ereina T Friday 25 November, 2011 - 9:16 AM
Cheryl,that does not mean we have to like the way this incompetent Labor/Greens mob are wasting our money and running the country into the ground does it??Steve Thursday 24 November, 2011 - 3:12 PM
What are you all still whinging about? There will be NO election for about 18 months yet I still read and hear all the rants, raves, whinges and moans of folk who in fact are really doing quite o.k. in the real world. Find something to really whinge about like poverty, child abuse, slave traders,low morals today or any other damn thing you can think of, do something for someone elses' benefit for goodness sake.Cheryl Thursday 24 November, 2011 - 11:14 AM
I am waiting in anticipation for the demise of the GILLARD looney left Govt. I liked Harry and watched the HO Reps. I agree with many here that I would like to know where the stats come from as I have not met ONE person yet who thinks that GILLARD is a competent PM!Jon Perrett Thursday 24 November, 2011 - 9:49 AM
Just one long list of lies and betrayal.....
Live Export...Millions of sentient beings betrayed.
Carbon Tax...New tax based on myth and lies.
Uranium sales to India..another lie and broken promise.
Lets not forget that nausiating performance when Obama visited .
Gillard is an absolute disgrace who will lead Labor into the wilderness.David Wednesday 23 November, 2011 - 10:06 PM