- Bureaucratic stonewall no block for new Richmond icon
- '59 Penfolds Grange reviewed
- Man fronts court over fatal stabbing
- 'I hope you get smashed by the karma bus'
- Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM Abbott and Liberal friends on-side
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young 'seriously unwell'
- Melbourne treated to pink lunar eclipse
- Kindergarten pets mutilated
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Greg on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... About time some Politician has been caught out at a Royal Commission or Inquiry,all they ever say is I don't remember or ... more
- Lukew on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... So you can waste billions of dollars of tax payers money mis-managing just about everything - federal and state - and be ... more
- Gazza on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Standard liberal behaviour more
- boofa on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... PIGS, TROUGH , SNOUT.Lets cover this one up Tony. more
- Sir Matt of the 1950's on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Lucky Mitchell & little Tommy Elliott are on holidays(again, more holidays than teachers & construction workers they harp on ... more
- Lisa on Commonwealth Bank customers can't ... Australia Post can't take ANY credit cards, because their Eftpos is with Commonwealth. So... People trying to lodge mail ... more
- Milton on Surprise, surprise: Petrol price pain ... It hit $1.71 cents per Litre yesterday in Sydney. So wait for it. more
- Gazza on New way to snap naughty drivers Robert hills comment say it all"we know motorists are quick to put their phone down and put their seatbelt on when they see ... more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Are you blocking all comments about Clive or just the positive ones? more
- Dame Mylene on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Clive Palmer's now the unofficial Prime Minister of Australia. Fun times ahead, Mr Abbott. more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Neil: At least Clive knows how to build businesses and not tear them down. more
- Hooksy from the Country on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Buffoon - pot, kettle, black ...... more
- Mark on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... It would be worse if there were 4 more green loonies. more
- Garry on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Both the Labour and Liberal parties seem hell bent on making themselves unappealing many voters are looking for an ... more
- Dame Mylene on 'One of the biggest law and order ... The only way they'll have a Royal Commission is if they can blame Labor. Otherwise it's not going to happen :p more
- Kristy on Youths charged over Newport crime spree Bloody thugs, blame the pathetic laws for this one too as they know nothing will happen not even a slap on the wrist!! more
- Matt on Youths charged over Newport crime spree So glad I live in Singapore where these criminals would be caught, publicly shamed, caned & jailed. In Melbourne they wont ... more
- Sinbad on 'They've got to do something' Of course, it's also Napthine's fault that he got his head kicked in in the first place ! Now you've got to ask yourself why ... more
- Kevin on 'They've got to do something' Napthine government = fail more
- Ken of Euroa on 'They've got to do something' If he had a fractured neck he wouldn't be standing up more
ALP struggling, Gillard improving?
Labor MPs say voters in their electorates are listening to them despite the party's worst opinion poll in decades.
Tuesday's Newspoll shows the Coalition would win a federal election in a landslide, holding a 14-point two-party preferred lead over the Government.
But more voters think Julia Gillard makes a better Prime Minister than Tony Abbott.
What do you make of the latest poll results?
PLAY: Neil Mitchell comments on these poll results
The Greens are yet to decide whether they'll support the Gillard government's mining tax through the Senate, and are unhappy with the deal reached with the independents to see the bill through the lower house.
Can we draw any conclusion from the fact our "esteemed" Prime Minister only goes up in the polls when she leaves Australia? Now she's back and again doing her usual tricks, watch her go down again. By the way Cheryl, she's really not setting a very good example when it comes to morals; and yes, we are concerned.David Friday 25 November, 2011 - 2:58 PM
These polsters are deluded!!who wants to vote for a woman who has built a weak foundation on back stabbing, manipulative behaviours. She has no integrity, no impeccability in her words and actions!!And everyone with any brains could see the grubby politics in play yesterday. You could see that speaker did not want to go!! She is so slimy.....Ereina T Friday 25 November, 2011 - 9:16 AM
Cheryl,that does not mean we have to like the way this incompetent Labor/Greens mob are wasting our money and running the country into the ground does it??Steve Thursday 24 November, 2011 - 3:12 PM
What are you all still whinging about? There will be NO election for about 18 months yet I still read and hear all the rants, raves, whinges and moans of folk who in fact are really doing quite o.k. in the real world. Find something to really whinge about like poverty, child abuse, slave traders,low morals today or any other damn thing you can think of, do something for someone elses' benefit for goodness sake.Cheryl Thursday 24 November, 2011 - 11:14 AM
I am waiting in anticipation for the demise of the GILLARD looney left Govt. I liked Harry and watched the HO Reps. I agree with many here that I would like to know where the stats come from as I have not met ONE person yet who thinks that GILLARD is a competent PM!Jon Perrett Thursday 24 November, 2011 - 9:49 AM
Just one long list of lies and betrayal.....
Live Export...Millions of sentient beings betrayed.
Carbon Tax...New tax based on myth and lies.
Uranium sales to India..another lie and broken promise.
Lets not forget that nausiating performance when Obama visited .
Gillard is an absolute disgrace who will lead Labor into the wilderness.David Wednesday 23 November, 2011 - 10:06 PM