- CONTENT WARNING: Man king-hit in by mystery man
- Tony Mokbel loses appeal against drug trafficking conviction
- Tom Elliott jumps into the ring with Neil Mitchell over anti-boxing comments
- Tullamarine traffic chaos set to continue throughout evening peak
- Man in serious condition after gas bottle explosion
- Stonnington Council asks for police investigation
- Video: Several killed in Texas twisters
- Relatives of man shot dead in alleged attempted robbery appeal for accomplices to come forward
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- dan on Tom Elliott jumps into the ring with ... Unfortunately when Neil comes out with 'ban boxing' it waters down what is a fair argument, that there should be more ... more
- David on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Great idea more trains and less trucks on the road. When was the last time you saw train do a delivery to a building site or ... more
- Turkey on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... To many bottom feeders in the road transport game these days. more
- Luke on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Thank God we don't have the East-West Link, otherwise traffic would be backed up on the Eastern as well!!!!!!! more
- Tony on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... What the hell is wrong with this society? Every comment is about blaming someone, blaming the government or winging about ... more
- Mad Rooster on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Checked Vic Roads app at 7.04am (30 mins after accident) and it says traffic on Tulla / Citylink from Brunswick Rd to ... more
- Jillian on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Why do things like this happen during the peak hour on any working day? more
- MAC on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Or your could try catching public transport....UH-no, wait, cant do that, would shrink our tiny manhood to much not to BE IN ... more
- Rumpole on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... More trains and rail freight and less trucks on the road! The 600 people on my train made it to work this morning and i got ... more
- david mccrossan on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Get facts right please. Its not a b double. Its a truck and dog. Used for carting sand gravel etc more
- Harry Brown on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Successive Governments fail to introduce sensible road rules like they have in UK.Trucks are only allowed in left two ... more
- Jim on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... What goes around comes around...speed, tailgating...hospital! more
- Josh on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Bofya: What an irresponsible comment! At least give the investigation a chance to assess the cause of the crash before ... more
- Dan from Wheelers Hill on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... @ Bofya Kinetiks.How about waiting to find out what happened before making stupid comments, you fool. As for 3AW, it's not a ... more
- Brian Tunstead on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Bofya Kinetiks did you witness this crash? If not, what gives you the right to automatically judge and assume the ... more
- Juy Legh on Julia Gillard breaks down in parliament I have an autistic grandson. I doubt that he will ever get anything from this scheme. The proof will be in the outcomes, ... more
- Jim on Julia Gillard breaks down in parliament She wasn't crying about anything other than how badly defeated she is going to be in September. September too far away! more
- Ben on Victoria's most wanted man, Graham Gene ... Well he has just been tipped off. more
- sara on Julia Gillard breaks down in parliament I'm crying too Julia. Please. I'm in agony. Resign. Now. Don't wait until September. Your wonderful government has led me to ... more
- Polly on Julia Gillard breaks down in parliament Julia Gillard would cry,lie,and knife you in the back to stay in power...what a piece of work more
ALP struggling, Gillard improving?
Labor MPs say voters in their electorates are listening to them despite the party's worst opinion poll in decades.
Tuesday's Newspoll shows the Coalition would win a federal election in a landslide, holding a 14-point two-party preferred lead over the Government.
But more voters think Julia Gillard makes a better Prime Minister than Tony Abbott.
What do you make of the latest poll results?
PLAY: Neil Mitchell comments on these poll results
The Greens are yet to decide whether they'll support the Gillard government's mining tax through the Senate, and are unhappy with the deal reached with the independents to see the bill through the lower house.
Can we draw any conclusion from the fact our "esteemed" Prime Minister only goes up in the polls when she leaves Australia? Now she's back and again doing her usual tricks, watch her go down again. By the way Cheryl, she's really not setting a very good example when it comes to morals; and yes, we are concerned.David Friday 25 November, 2011 - 2:58 PM
These polsters are deluded!!who wants to vote for a woman who has built a weak foundation on back stabbing, manipulative behaviours. She has no integrity, no impeccability in her words and actions!!And everyone with any brains could see the grubby politics in play yesterday. You could see that speaker did not want to go!! She is so slimy.....Ereina T Friday 25 November, 2011 - 9:16 AM
Cheryl,that does not mean we have to like the way this incompetent Labor/Greens mob are wasting our money and running the country into the ground does it??Steve Thursday 24 November, 2011 - 3:12 PM
What are you all still whinging about? There will be NO election for about 18 months yet I still read and hear all the rants, raves, whinges and moans of folk who in fact are really doing quite o.k. in the real world. Find something to really whinge about like poverty, child abuse, slave traders,low morals today or any other damn thing you can think of, do something for someone elses' benefit for goodness sake.Cheryl Thursday 24 November, 2011 - 11:14 AM
I am waiting in anticipation for the demise of the GILLARD looney left Govt. I liked Harry and watched the HO Reps. I agree with many here that I would like to know where the stats come from as I have not met ONE person yet who thinks that GILLARD is a competent PM!Jon Perrett Thursday 24 November, 2011 - 9:49 AM
Just one long list of lies and betrayal.....
Live Export...Millions of sentient beings betrayed.
Carbon Tax...New tax based on myth and lies.
Uranium sales to India..another lie and broken promise.
Lets not forget that nausiating performance when Obama visited .
Gillard is an absolute disgrace who will lead Labor into the wilderness.David Wednesday 23 November, 2011 - 10:06 PM