- No deal: Ambo pay dispute blows up
- Ambulance Victoria dismisses Melbourne Ebola fears
- Poll points to big Liberal loss
- Chinatown murder charge
- A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is shattered'
- Has this CCTV caught a ghost?
- The Rumour File even we didn't think could be true...
- Man hunt after stabbing shock
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Susan Williams on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Neil I have listened to your interview with Bridget O'Toole and I felt compelled to write to you. I was crying whilst ... more
- Mandi on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... The parle board and those responsible have blood on their hands again sadly I cant see things changing. more
- Craig on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... I do not generally believe in the death penalty, but there are 20 or 30 cases where the death penalty is warranted. This ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The Police should see this video it looks like a robber. more
- M. Patterson on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... As a friend of the family I have seen their grief firsthand and I am just so heartbroken because of the endless pain they ... more
- PJ on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Broke my heart listening to the agony and the anguish of Bridget. What a person she is to be still standing up after all ... more
- Lee McLean on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... The day my father died in a nursing home in footscray a carer walked up my mother and myself a stated now your father has ... more
- Lance on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Ghost?Sounds legit. more
- Andrea Davey on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Our Legal System needs a complete overhaul. This man had 200 prior convictions and now a good honest person is dead. Why oh ... more
- Renee Wood on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Bridget my heart breaks for you and your family. Your strength through that interview was amazing. Im ashamed of our ... more
- Mel on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... Shame on YOU! more
- Mel on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Yes i believe it to be a ghost, yes. more
- Kathryn on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... Dear 3AW, I too was robbed while in Frances Perry Hospital in 2010, three days after giving birth by C Section to my ... more
- Ken LEE TET on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The shape on the chair is not identifiable as a person in this still photo. Maybe a better view if we could see the video, ... more
- Lisa on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Neil, Ive seen ghosts, and they are grey to charcoal in colour, this looks white.....mmm I have my doubts ;) more
- Belinda on Wild weather causes train chaos I shot a video of last night's thunderstorm and lightning strikes in Melbourne. My house is in Footscray. more
- Jason on Wild weather causes train chaos Thunderbolts and lightening, very very frightening! more
- Colin Lacivita on Man arrested after police chase The Police should have gotten a couple of truckies to setup a road block and then abandon their trucks. This would really ... more
- PatQuickCrazy on Man arrested after police chase We could do what the Greens like to do for anything and everything like this...how about we just ban cars? more
- Aria Judilla on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues @GIW - Rather than just bag Mylene personally maybe you could actually point out which part of her post you think was ... more
ALP struggling, Gillard improving?
Labor MPs say voters in their electorates are listening to them despite the party's worst opinion poll in decades.
Tuesday's Newspoll shows the Coalition would win a federal election in a landslide, holding a 14-point two-party preferred lead over the Government.
But more voters think Julia Gillard makes a better Prime Minister than Tony Abbott.
What do you make of the latest poll results?
PLAY: Neil Mitchell comments on these poll results
The Greens are yet to decide whether they'll support the Gillard government's mining tax through the Senate, and are unhappy with the deal reached with the independents to see the bill through the lower house.
Can we draw any conclusion from the fact our "esteemed" Prime Minister only goes up in the polls when she leaves Australia? Now she's back and again doing her usual tricks, watch her go down again. By the way Cheryl, she's really not setting a very good example when it comes to morals; and yes, we are concerned.David Friday 25 November, 2011 - 2:58 PM
These polsters are deluded!!who wants to vote for a woman who has built a weak foundation on back stabbing, manipulative behaviours. She has no integrity, no impeccability in her words and actions!!And everyone with any brains could see the grubby politics in play yesterday. You could see that speaker did not want to go!! She is so slimy.....Ereina T Friday 25 November, 2011 - 9:16 AM
Cheryl,that does not mean we have to like the way this incompetent Labor/Greens mob are wasting our money and running the country into the ground does it??Steve Thursday 24 November, 2011 - 3:12 PM
What are you all still whinging about? There will be NO election for about 18 months yet I still read and hear all the rants, raves, whinges and moans of folk who in fact are really doing quite o.k. in the real world. Find something to really whinge about like poverty, child abuse, slave traders,low morals today or any other damn thing you can think of, do something for someone elses' benefit for goodness sake.Cheryl Thursday 24 November, 2011 - 11:14 AM
I am waiting in anticipation for the demise of the GILLARD looney left Govt. I liked Harry and watched the HO Reps. I agree with many here that I would like to know where the stats come from as I have not met ONE person yet who thinks that GILLARD is a competent PM!Jon Perrett Thursday 24 November, 2011 - 9:49 AM
Just one long list of lies and betrayal.....
Live Export...Millions of sentient beings betrayed.
Carbon Tax...New tax based on myth and lies.
Uranium sales to India..another lie and broken promise.
Lets not forget that nausiating performance when Obama visited .
Gillard is an absolute disgrace who will lead Labor into the wilderness.David Wednesday 23 November, 2011 - 10:06 PM