- Bombers battered in court
- Terror raids: Sydney man charged over terrorism plot
- Attempted tobacco smuggling ring busted in Port Melbourne
- RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard thief checking in for 'other matters' at police station
- McCartney responds to rift rumours
- Carlton tram creep touching women passengers
- Teen attacked along Dandenong Creek
- 'It's not OK': Pollie's anger over 'pornographic' graffiti
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Willow on Bombers battered in court About time, justice at last. A lesson to players for the future, do not take part in experiments just because your Club and ... more
- Aria Judillaa on Bombers battered in court Sorry Hird, but when people start challenging the validity of an investigation it's pretty obvious they have something to ... more
- Iain on Bombers battered in court I wonder if Essendon get it know..Justice Middleton is well respected and agrees they have a case to answer. Essendon: take ... more
- Stephen on Bombers battered in court Time to move on and draw a line under this by all sides. The evidence is not there or this would have been put to bed by ... more
- IBARKER on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... Great result for the Person that had his Boards Stolen. more
- RFor on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... LOVE IT !!!Like the other one a few weeks ago- Pollys Questn. Suspect, he says no not me, shows his brothers I.D. - Pollys ... more
- Jodie O'Donovan on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... Sounds like the bloke who robbed my house while I was across the road at work, watching him. My husband ran to the house to ... more
- David T. on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... This is one thief who is totally unsuited to his chosen career. more
- jgl Melb on Australian troops land in Middle East ... So the SAS are over there to "train" the locals...First;Didn't they get enough training when we and the Yanks were there the ... more
- Gloria on Body of toddler found in creek OMG, please all parents watch after your children, especially when near danger water. more
- Time for the TRUTH on Did we miss the train? The next train to the airport leaves Southern Cross Station in 2030, please mind 'the gap"!! more
- Michelle on Did we miss the train? I'm a liberal voter and think this advertising is just a waste of money and VERY unhelpful not to mention confusing for ... more
- Lindsay Cowling on Did we miss the train? Why not move the airport to Fisherman's Bend and a new suburb to Tullarmarine? The terminal could become a shopping centre ... more
- Lindsay Cowling on Did we miss the train? From plane to train in just 25 minutes? Just another example of the deceptive and misleading conduct this State Government ... more
- Ian Montgomery on Did we miss the train? I wonder if the 901 bus from the Airport to Broadmeadows station takes 25 minutes? Then the sign would be accurate though ... more
- Grant on Did we miss the train? As Victoria has pre-established election dates, wouldn't it be simple to just have moratorium on government related ... more
- mark on Did we miss the train? neil,you say the gov is spending millions on self promotion,but does 3aw take any of their money? more
- Cherie on Did we miss the train? It's nice to live in the worlds move livable city but if the government doesn't do something about employment, we wont be ... more
- poppitt on Labor trumps government's Geelong ... Where is he getting the money? Public Transport, all Schools, Ambulance workers (who deserve to be paid the best!) now ... more
- Chris on Man shot in hand, no suspects Reckon he might have just been letting of steam following the mighty Heidelberg footy clubs Grand Final win. more
ALP struggling, Gillard improving?
Labor MPs say voters in their electorates are listening to them despite the party's worst opinion poll in decades.
Tuesday's Newspoll shows the Coalition would win a federal election in a landslide, holding a 14-point two-party preferred lead over the Government.
But more voters think Julia Gillard makes a better Prime Minister than Tony Abbott.
What do you make of the latest poll results?
PLAY: Neil Mitchell comments on these poll results
The Greens are yet to decide whether they'll support the Gillard government's mining tax through the Senate, and are unhappy with the deal reached with the independents to see the bill through the lower house.
Can we draw any conclusion from the fact our "esteemed" Prime Minister only goes up in the polls when she leaves Australia? Now she's back and again doing her usual tricks, watch her go down again. By the way Cheryl, she's really not setting a very good example when it comes to morals; and yes, we are concerned.David Friday 25 November, 2011 - 2:58 PM
These polsters are deluded!!who wants to vote for a woman who has built a weak foundation on back stabbing, manipulative behaviours. She has no integrity, no impeccability in her words and actions!!And everyone with any brains could see the grubby politics in play yesterday. You could see that speaker did not want to go!! She is so slimy.....Ereina T Friday 25 November, 2011 - 9:16 AM
Cheryl,that does not mean we have to like the way this incompetent Labor/Greens mob are wasting our money and running the country into the ground does it??Steve Thursday 24 November, 2011 - 3:12 PM
What are you all still whinging about? There will be NO election for about 18 months yet I still read and hear all the rants, raves, whinges and moans of folk who in fact are really doing quite o.k. in the real world. Find something to really whinge about like poverty, child abuse, slave traders,low morals today or any other damn thing you can think of, do something for someone elses' benefit for goodness sake.Cheryl Thursday 24 November, 2011 - 11:14 AM
I am waiting in anticipation for the demise of the GILLARD looney left Govt. I liked Harry and watched the HO Reps. I agree with many here that I would like to know where the stats come from as I have not met ONE person yet who thinks that GILLARD is a competent PM!Jon Perrett Thursday 24 November, 2011 - 9:49 AM
Just one long list of lies and betrayal.....
Live Export...Millions of sentient beings betrayed.
Carbon Tax...New tax based on myth and lies.
Uranium sales to India..another lie and broken promise.
Lets not forget that nausiating performance when Obama visited .
Gillard is an absolute disgrace who will lead Labor into the wilderness.David Wednesday 23 November, 2011 - 10:06 PM