- Hird, Essendon have their days in court
- 'G, that's rough: Tigers unhappy
- Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no standing zone
- One dead in Tarneit crash
- Postal pong leaves workers ill
- Armed bandit flees with Sunbury United cash
- Man fights for life after Dandenong car crash
- Police hunt injured thief
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- IBARKER on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Tell him to walk and if he does he might loose one of those "CHINS". more
- Atticus on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... He parked put the front so that porky would not have to walk too far.Disgrace. more
- James on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Why didn't 3AW give him a spot in the visitor car park if he is expected/a regular guest? more
- Bugs54 on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If you park your car on the nature strip the council will say it's their land and fine you,yet they want you to mow it and ... more
- Mr Gararth on Monash Council to fine you for not ... No wonder Rudd dropped Geoff Lake as the candidate for Hotham last year. Get out of our lives local government! more
- KANE on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Melbournians are going to be 'Taxed, Dutied, Priced, Tar riffed, Levied, Excised, Pork Barreled OUT OF EXISTANCE!!! more
- Geoff on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Easy solution to the problem. If the council don't want to look after their own land ie the nature strips, just give the ... more
- mylene on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If Darebin council tried this they'd make a billion dollars before the sun went down. more
- bc on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' get WADA to come in over the top and give the killer blow stuff the AFL and hird and doctor little more
- Rod on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' What's Paul Little talking about. They have only been in court for 3 days. If Essendon don't get some sort of penalty, Then ... more
- Mooroolbark Mick on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' "Swepped" indicates the level of intelligence we have in this debate. I give up! more
- Peter Flynn on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Yes we the footy public do want to know and if the Essendon Football Club and James Hird were not gagged maybe we would. And ... more
- Docklands on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Show Cause Notices Issued.Essendon shows bokk of what was given and on what dates and to who ?Notices withdrawn. What has ... more
- Arthur Hiliard on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' If these footy "sportsman" have nothing to hide they should be welcoming any investigation! Seems they're a bit shocked to ... more
- David on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' We haven't got deal fatigue. We want to see Essendon held to account. Let the charges be heard! The public wants to see ... more
- iain on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' More political interference is not what is required here. We need allegations of doping heard and either cleared or ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' This is a waste of taxpayers money the courts have more urgent cases to deal with. more
- Sid on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Guilty as sin but not an iota of evidence or positive test to support these claims?Everyone has a problem saying the Bombers ... more
- Christine on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' For people who actively listen, and have no agenda, Paul Little has conducted himself impeccably throughout this drawn-out ... more
- Nigel on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' No Mr Little, the whole community hasn't got deal fatigue, it's sick and tired of Essendonâ?¢ trying to stall/block ... more
And the potential winners are...
Tokyo, Madrid and Istanbul have made the short list of cities bidding to host the 2020 Summer Olympics.
Other applicant cities, Baku in Azerbaijan and Doha in Qatar, failed to make the list.
Tokyo are the only one of the candidates to have hosted the event before and are widely seen at the front runner.
The successful candidate will be announced on Sept. 7, 2013 at the 125th IOC 'Session' in Buenos Aires.
WHO DO YOU THINK SHOULD HOST THE 2020 GAMES?
TOKYO (JAPAN), MADRID (Spain) or ISTANBUL (Turkey)
OLYMPIC OUTRAGE: The Aussie Mens Hockey Team are fuming that they'll have to get up at 5 in the morning to play most of their games at the London Olympics. Should the Kookaburras be upset about the early starts?
I hope Turkey win it will just go to prove how irrelevant the olympics are. Turkey is a democracy in name only. The theocrats run the villages. This will be a bigger disaster than Berlin in 1936.Kevin V Russell Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 1:51 PM
I've been to all 3 cities and they are all wonderful and would go back to any of the 3 in a minute. However, I vote for Tokyo. Itis the city out of the 3 that I would go to see an olympic game. The infrastructure is already there and it is a very efficient city. Istanbul and Madrid have to spend billions to improve their infrastructure. Money that can be spent elsewhere.Rachel Frobom Saturday 11 August, 2012 - 5:40 AM
You don't know anything about turkey Sam turkey is a beautiful place and it's got te best military so it's the safest place to be! Turkey will be te best place for the 2020 Olympics!!TJ Saturday 4 August, 2012 - 10:35 AM
I agree ChrisJane Friday 25 May, 2012 - 11:55 AM
who really cares anyway as its only a good jaunt for the all the Olympic officials to keep their noses in the trough.chris watts Friday 25 May, 2012 - 9:27 AM
I hope Turkey does not win it. Just not safe enough at the moment for such a big event.Sam Thursday 24 May, 2012 - 12:23 PM