- Policeman in hospital after hit-run ram
- CFMEU's Grocon blockade unlawful: Supreme Court
- AFL footballer's stalker 'hacked Facebook', organised 'orgy'
- Teenager stabbed amid armed hold up at Ashwood bottle shop
- Two men charged with eight counts of rape
- Rumour as tweet: NSW Waratahs' embarrassing post
- London: Two more suspects arrested following brutal beheading
- Elderly assault victim passes away
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- sneha on High school grades aren't everything im an asian and im a good student, im not amazing but i am usually getting above average scores around 80+. i may be asian ... more
- fay silk on Two men charged with eight counts of ... 1. bring back hanging for rape.2. if these poor women had access to guns and the training to use them then they would be ... more
- fay silk on Gina Rinehart more powerful than PM: ... Its hard to think how many would come to Gina's funeral and how many thousands will come to Hazel Hawkes! one is a selfish ... more
- fay silk on CFMEU's Grocon blockade unlawful: ... What a surprise! Not. The so called law courts would always rule against workers right to protest organize and withdraw ... more
- sad but so what?! on Hazel Hawke passes away What is she famous for? Being the ex-wife of Bob Hawke. That's it! Why is the media making such a big deal? Is this going to ... more
- Jean on London: Two more suspects arrested ... Words fail me as to how anyone could do such a cowardly and barbaric act to another human being. Its beyond belief that ... more
- sandra on Gina Rinehart more powerful than PM: ... intelligence and INTEGRITY thats a bit rich more
- Rich on Teenager stabbed amid armed hold up at ... Not to detract from the fact that the kid is recovering in hospital but why is there a 17 year old working in a liquor store? more
- mylene on Gina Rinehart more powerful than PM: ... Shouldn't there be some kind of disclosure about how much of Fairfax Ms Rinehart holds? It's the only poll I've ever ready ... more
- Peggy on London: Two more suspects arrested ... Every time I think about this it truly disturbs me. This was so horrible that it's hard to accept that a human can do this. ... more
- Monica on London: Two more suspects arrested ... Tragic story and for what? He died in the name allah to display peace and tolerance. Are we really ready to embrace this? more
- James Shaw on Providing incentive is the key to ... TomYour arrogance these last few weeks has been astounding. Tonight, 23 May, you had the audacity to claim you were not ... more
- geert on Terror in London: UK soldier hacked to ... anyone remember geert wilders in australia 6 months ago i believe he was warning us about exactly this, wake up australia!!! more
- Matt - proudly Un-Australian on Jon Anderson rates the 'Four Kings': ... Hagler is my all time favourite boxer & I tried to copy him when I fought, except I wasn't a southpaw. Ray Leonard was the ... more
- Gazza on Hazel Hawke passes away A legend of the workers for the workers.RIP Hazel........ more
- mandy on Hazel Hawke passes away A strong and talented woman I admired her views. more
- mandy on Terror in London: UK soldier hacked to ... What a disgrace an innocent man slaughtered with the blood dripping from that monsters murderous hands they should have been ... more
- Rob on Terror in London: UK soldier hacked to ... What a weird video. At 17 seconds a lady is walking straight up to him and then it is edited by some one. Then at the end, ... more
- Name & Shame on Elderly man fighting for life, police ... How dare this low life force this elderly couple of the road and ruin what little time they have left on this earth. more
- Not Welcome Here on Terror in London: UK soldier hacked to ... If these murderers and all those who have such a hatred for the country they live in, why not go back to their ... more
And the potential winners are...
Tokyo, Madrid and Istanbul have made the short list of cities bidding to host the 2020 Summer Olympics.
Other applicant cities, Baku in Azerbaijan and Doha in Qatar, failed to make the list.
Tokyo are the only one of the candidates to have hosted the event before and are widely seen at the front runner.
The successful candidate will be announced on Sept. 7, 2013 at the 125th IOC 'Session' in Buenos Aires.
WHO DO YOU THINK SHOULD HOST THE 2020 GAMES?
TOKYO (JAPAN), MADRID (Spain) or ISTANBUL (Turkey)
OLYMPIC OUTRAGE: The Aussie Mens Hockey Team are fuming that they'll have to get up at 5 in the morning to play most of their games at the London Olympics. Should the Kookaburras be upset about the early starts?
I hope Turkey win it will just go to prove how irrelevant the olympics are. Turkey is a democracy in name only. The theocrats run the villages. This will be a bigger disaster than Berlin in 1936.Kevin V Russell Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 1:51 PM
I've been to all 3 cities and they are all wonderful and would go back to any of the 3 in a minute. However, I vote for Tokyo. Itis the city out of the 3 that I would go to see an olympic game. The infrastructure is already there and it is a very efficient city. Istanbul and Madrid have to spend billions to improve their infrastructure. Money that can be spent elsewhere.Rachel Frobom Saturday 11 August, 2012 - 5:40 AM
You don't know anything about turkey Sam turkey is a beautiful place and it's got te best military so it's the safest place to be! Turkey will be te best place for the 2020 Olympics!!TJ Saturday 4 August, 2012 - 10:35 AM
I agree ChrisJane Friday 25 May, 2012 - 11:55 AM
who really cares anyway as its only a good jaunt for the all the Olympic officials to keep their noses in the trough.chris watts Friday 25 May, 2012 - 9:27 AM
I hope Turkey does not win it. Just not safe enough at the moment for such a big event.Sam Thursday 24 May, 2012 - 12:23 PM