- Man arrested after police chase
- Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues
- Gone with the wind: Keppel Prince Engineering to sack 100 workers
- Three dead in fatal 'neighbourhood dispute'
- 'Violence, unsafe sex and drugs'
- Why Rosie Batty erupted
- Blockbuster Easter to kickstart 2015
- Crews mop up Docklands diesel leak
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- david lucas on Man arrested after police chase Dont the police have road spikes? This has gone too long putting many people in small town and on the road at risk more
- MskK on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues You surely have to ask what all these attacks have as a common denominator.... That would be Islam! more
- PJ on Gone with the wind: Keppel Prince ... Its time we faced facts. Australians subsidise Renewable Energy to the tune of $21 Billion now just so its electricity can ... more
- GIW on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues mylene, your comments are just so unbelievable. Get your Labor/Socialist brain into a right mind and say something sensible, ... more
- David on Gone with the wind: Keppel Prince ... Why do they blame the government? Seems to me that they're just using it as an excuse to reduce staff to make more money more
- PJ on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues Morning Neil, I listen with shock at the interview with that Professor.1. tax payer funded job programmes 2. more free ... more
- Peggy on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues I say, let the Jihadists go and hopefully they won't come back for whatever reson but change laws so that they can't come ... more
- Peggy on Why Rosie Batty erupted Someone failed this little boy that's for sure and this is what this is all about.Everyone must answer all questions ... more
- Linda on Why Rosie Batty erupted @ Heather, the police are not stupid. My husband has dealt with hundreds of court orders over his career. The problem is ... more
- GIW on Why Rosie Batty erupted I agree with you @Damo and like you was not game enough to say anything. I was asking that same question from the beginning. more
- mylene on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues More people are going to get killed in Australia in domestic incidents and disputes with neighbours than terrorism. You ... more
- Ben on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues This is one reason why security should be tight at government premises and that includes a ban on wearing the burka in ... more
- Pradman on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues Meanwhile all burqa wearers are welcome in Canberra. more
- Heather on Why Rosie Batty erupted I feel for Rosie Batty ' s loss of her son Luke. It seems the Andersons actions are attributed to MI when it should be ... more
- Factsseeker on Why Rosie Batty erupted What is the matter with our conservative media. There was a child killed here ! The coronial inquiry is being held to try ... more
- Damo on Why Rosie Batty erupted I know i will cop it for saying this but my understanding of this is: Rosie got a intervention order against her husband. ... more
- IBARKER on Why Rosie Batty erupted This one reason why she should not enter Politics. more
- Linda on Why Rosie Batty erupted This is a most distressing case, but we cannot allow ourselves to get to a point where people are above being questioned. ... more
- Tess on Why Rosie Batty erupted Two parents both love the children equally it's not one parents right to say they love(d) their child more than the other! ... more
- Mandi on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 These shall not be forgotten years.I will never forget that powerful speech an aussie icon laid to rest. more
'Bogans' rip down Christmas lights
A Ross and John listener has outed two men he describes as 'young bogans' who ripped down his Christmas lights display at the weekend.
During the Muck on the pluck segment on Monday morning, an enraged Scott provided Ross and John vision of the Christmas vandalism.
Ross Stevenson and John Burns entertain listeners with their razor sharp wit and oddball humour every morning. And every day the best segments of their on-air - and sometimes off-air - program are published on 3AW.com.au.
Some people regard "bogan" as being a label to be proud of. It is not. It is a label for a "Fool".David T. Monday 10 December, 2012 - 6:24 PM
Where's good old fashioned razor wire when you need it. Wrap a few feet of it around your lights and knuckleheads like this will never do it again. Then, just follow the trail of blood to their house and bash them to the full extent of the law.Dan from Wheelers Hill Monday 10 December, 2012 - 3:49 PM
Hero's! how tough can you be!
How strong and manly.
How frikken stoopid, low and did I say frikken stoopid??sunshine Monday 10 December, 2012 - 3:11 PM
Give em a kick up the arse.janetp Monday 10 December, 2012 - 10:19 AM
I would like to give those boys a huge 'pat on the back', for being so productive with their time. What fools...im sure their parents are proud.CHRISTINA Monday 10 December, 2012 - 8:32 AM