- Multi-car crash on Princes Highway
- Siege at Barwon Prison
- Dramatic resuce after Port Phillip boat collision
- Clive Palmer spits the dummy
- Body found in burning car
- No costings, but Dan's the man in tight debate
- Milne welcome back at St Kilda
- Injured cyclist's painful ambo wait
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- jgl Melb on Clive Palmer spits the dummy The punters are starting to twig to Clive (no I haven't s--t myself I only walk like it) Palmer. more
- Stephen on Clive Palmer spits the dummy This is what our stupid voting system gets us. Idiots voted in on hand full of votes and a bucket load of preferences that ... more
- greg on New-age helmet design I'm sure(NOT) that will prevent motorists from hitting cyclists. It's a dumb idea and the helmet is both hideous and ... more
- Jester4212 on New-age helmet design Is this the answer to more accountable cyclists? No. This will make it more dangerous for cyclists. You can guarantee ... more
- Lynne on New-age helmet design Hi Neil,I think this is a great idea not just for riders but other road and footpath users too! All too often as a ... more
- Colin Lacivita on New-age helmet design Good Idea especially with the rego on the back.I wish I thought of it. more
- Gabriel on New-age helmet design This looks ridiculous. And that clear visor looks like it could end up lodged in your eyes. more
- Miracle Rescue on Miracle rescue for trapped man Separate trucks and cars more
- Stephen on Miracle rescue for trapped man Surprised this doesn't happen more often to be honest. BRAKING DISTANCE between vehicles is just not observed by Melbourne ... more
- jgl Melb on Balme returns to Pies How much compensation will this cost Ed ? more
- Jester4212 on Two Melbourne Cup horses dead And what about the pain the animal had to endure up until this point? more
- Sinbad on Two Melbourne Cup horses dead People collapse and die in marathons on a fairly frequent basis and we don't hear the outcry, wringing of hands, tears and ... more
- bushiepete on 78yo spends 2 hours having spasms on ... yes there were a lot of happy people who had drugs, grog,to much fun time and need to be baby sat by the police and ambos.. ... more
- Susan Williams on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Neil I have listened to your interview with Bridget O'Toole and I felt compelled to write to you. I was crying whilst ... more
- Mandi on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... The parle board and those responsible have blood on their hands again sadly I cant see things changing. more
- Craig on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... I do not generally believe in the death penalty, but there are 20 or 30 cases where the death penalty is warranted. This ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The Police should see this video it looks like a robber. more
- M. Patterson on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... As a friend of the family I have seen their grief firsthand and I am just so heartbroken because of the endless pain they ... more
- PJ on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Broke my heart listening to the agony and the anguish of Bridget. What a person she is to be still standing up after all ... more
- Lee McLean on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... The day my father died in a nursing home in footscray a carer walked up my mother and myself a stated now your father has ... more
Burger Urge ad angers Christian lobby
A Brisbane Burger restaurant is under intense pressure from Christian Lobby groups after releasing an advertisement which shows a woman licking a cow.
The Australian Christian Lobby group says the Burger Urge ad promotes bestiality, with company director Wendy Francis telling the Media people shouldn't have to 'see people making love to a cow.'
Owner Sean Carthew told Denis Walter on Thursday that it was just a different take on selling burgers.
"We're trying to be a bit creative and look at a different ways of promoting our product. Our tagline was 'get intimate with our premium beef range."
Late last year, Carthew caused a fuss in Queensland when he distributed condoms in letterboxes across Brisbane to promote his patties.
Mr Cathew said the attention Burger Edge is getting is a good thing, but wishes it wasn't in such a negative light.
"Publicity is certainly not a bad thing, but honestly we don't set out to offend people. We're just trying to address our target market and sell lots of burgers."
PLAY: Burger Urge Owner Sean Carthew
3AW Afternoons provides a feast of entertainment and helpful information between 12 and 3pm every Monday to Friday. Denis Walter, one of 3AW's favourites, hosts the program each day - with highlights regularly uploaded to 3AW.com.au.
Cant they think up normal ads? Bloody pathetic. Have we really stooped to the lowest form?Julia Saturday 2 March, 2013 - 5:17 AM
Its definitely not bestiality,id kiss a cow, don't' know about licking 1,loljanetp Friday 1 March, 2013 - 6:13 AM
Sean Carthew you are one demented moron and so is everyone involved including the dumb woman in the photo you don't deserve success I hope it fails miserably.poptart Thursday 28 February, 2013 - 7:04 PM
All they've done now is created an opportunity for us animal lovers to make sure they don't sell a lot of burgers it really will backfire on them for being smart arses.mandy Thursday 28 February, 2013 - 6:47 PM
GET A LIFE ??? MORONS.IAN Thursday 28 February, 2013 - 4:47 PM