- No deal: Ambo pay dispute blows up
- Ambulance Victoria dismisses Melbourne Ebola fears
- Poll points to big Liberal loss
- Chinatown murder charge
- A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is shattered'
- Has this CCTV caught a ghost?
- The Rumour File even we didn't think could be true...
- Man hunt after stabbing shock
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Susan Williams on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Neil I have listened to your interview with Bridget O'Toole and I felt compelled to write to you. I was crying whilst ... more
- Mandi on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... The parle board and those responsible have blood on their hands again sadly I cant see things changing. more
- Craig on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... I do not generally believe in the death penalty, but there are 20 or 30 cases where the death penalty is warranted. This ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The Police should see this video it looks like a robber. more
- M. Patterson on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... As a friend of the family I have seen their grief firsthand and I am just so heartbroken because of the endless pain they ... more
- PJ on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Broke my heart listening to the agony and the anguish of Bridget. What a person she is to be still standing up after all ... more
- Lee McLean on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... The day my father died in a nursing home in footscray a carer walked up my mother and myself a stated now your father has ... more
- Lance on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Ghost?Sounds legit. more
- Andrea Davey on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Our Legal System needs a complete overhaul. This man had 200 prior convictions and now a good honest person is dead. Why oh ... more
- Renee Wood on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Bridget my heart breaks for you and your family. Your strength through that interview was amazing. Im ashamed of our ... more
- Mel on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... Shame on YOU! more
- Mel on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Yes i believe it to be a ghost, yes. more
- Kathryn on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... Dear 3AW, I too was robbed while in Frances Perry Hospital in 2010, three days after giving birth by C Section to my ... more
- Ken LEE TET on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The shape on the chair is not identifiable as a person in this still photo. Maybe a better view if we could see the video, ... more
- Lisa on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Neil, Ive seen ghosts, and they are grey to charcoal in colour, this looks white.....mmm I have my doubts ;) more
- Belinda on Wild weather causes train chaos I shot a video of last night's thunderstorm and lightning strikes in Melbourne. My house is in Footscray. more
- Jason on Wild weather causes train chaos Thunderbolts and lightening, very very frightening! more
- Colin Lacivita on Man arrested after police chase The Police should have gotten a couple of truckies to setup a road block and then abandon their trucks. This would really ... more
- PatQuickCrazy on Man arrested after police chase We could do what the Greens like to do for anything and everything like this...how about we just ban cars? more
- Aria Judilla on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues @GIW - Rather than just bag Mylene personally maybe you could actually point out which part of her post you think was ... more
Burger Urge ad angers Christian lobby
A Brisbane Burger restaurant is under intense pressure from Christian Lobby groups after releasing an advertisement which shows a woman licking a cow.
The Australian Christian Lobby group says the Burger Urge ad promotes bestiality, with company director Wendy Francis telling the Media people shouldn't have to 'see people making love to a cow.'
Owner Sean Carthew told Denis Walter on Thursday that it was just a different take on selling burgers.
"We're trying to be a bit creative and look at a different ways of promoting our product. Our tagline was 'get intimate with our premium beef range."
Late last year, Carthew caused a fuss in Queensland when he distributed condoms in letterboxes across Brisbane to promote his patties.
Mr Cathew said the attention Burger Edge is getting is a good thing, but wishes it wasn't in such a negative light.
"Publicity is certainly not a bad thing, but honestly we don't set out to offend people. We're just trying to address our target market and sell lots of burgers."
PLAY: Burger Urge Owner Sean Carthew
3AW Afternoons provides a feast of entertainment and helpful information between 12 and 3pm every Monday to Friday. Denis Walter, one of 3AW's favourites, hosts the program each day - with highlights regularly uploaded to 3AW.com.au.
Cant they think up normal ads? Bloody pathetic. Have we really stooped to the lowest form?Julia Saturday 2 March, 2013 - 5:17 AM
Its definitely not bestiality,id kiss a cow, don't' know about licking 1,loljanetp Friday 1 March, 2013 - 6:13 AM
Sean Carthew you are one demented moron and so is everyone involved including the dumb woman in the photo you don't deserve success I hope it fails miserably.poptart Thursday 28 February, 2013 - 7:04 PM
All they've done now is created an opportunity for us animal lovers to make sure they don't sell a lot of burgers it really will backfire on them for being smart arses.mandy Thursday 28 February, 2013 - 6:47 PM
GET A LIFE ??? MORONS.IAN Thursday 28 February, 2013 - 4:47 PM