- Elderly woman killed at Reservoir
- Neil's Pics: Radio selfies
- Gang attack over baseball cap
- I never injected anyone: Demetriou
- Demetriou steps aside
- Tottenham soccer player di(v)es
- Laverton home goes up in flames
- William and Kate avoid Melbourne on royal tour
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Garry on Kew coup: Napthine's headache The extreme right of the Liberal Party strikes again, a good competent member now in trouble, Smith is probably one of Tom's ... more
- l ross on Demetriou steps aside Best News IN years more
- Brendan on Demetriou steps aside Andrew has done an excellent job. Its all about bums on seats and tv. ratings. A+ in both areas. more
- Steve. on Demetriou steps aside And not before time, the man was always out of his depth. more
- David on Demetriou steps aside He should have been removed last year for his attack on Essendon with no evidence or proof of any wrong doing. He did a ... more
- Kate on Demetriou steps aside I think this was in the rumour file! more
- biggles on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Qantas will av a jobe for her more
- Pradman on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Good to see some young blood instead of another matron. more
- Gazza on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault What a surprise more workers lose their jobs after Abbott/WORKCHOICES is elected.its the liberal way...... more
- colin on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hey, didn't a high profile 3AW minion classify this this whole thing as Bulltish.Haven't seen a rebuttal, but I will not ... more
- klarie mcintyre on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault how can a australian carrier expect to be sustainable when qantas opted to purchase a380s instead of 777-300ers which are ... more
- Bruno Marino on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault It's about time that we stop blaming all the companies that are RUNNING away from Australia and turn our attention on the ... more
- ian on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Tell Joyce to spend less on his hair DYE ?and he might save the AIRLINE.??? more
- Rachel on Talking Geelong I have started a Meetup Group called Grassroots Geelong Grassroots Geelong is an ideas exchange and Meetup group for ... more
- JX on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault The union leaders won't rest until every Australian business goes under. You only have to look at the ex union hacks in the ... more
- david on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hi perhaps, if those saving a couple of dollars on the cheap airlines should have put their hand in their pocket and flown ... more
- Reg Claybrook on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Clearly Joyce has to go. Its almost beyond belief he is still there. Like to hear what John Borghetti, now with Virgin,what ... more
- Steve on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault High wage demands by greedy unions and labors carbon tax have had a big influence on these decisions by Qantas and others ... more
- Steve on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford What a tragic waste of life and talent,R.I.P Charlotte.. more
- Janet P on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford Very Sad News she was a lovely lady, RIP. more
Burger Urge ad angers Christian lobby
A Brisbane Burger restaurant is under intense pressure from Christian Lobby groups after releasing an advertisement which shows a woman licking a cow.
The Australian Christian Lobby group says the Burger Urge ad promotes bestiality, with company director Wendy Francis telling the Media people shouldn't have to 'see people making love to a cow.'
Owner Sean Carthew told Denis Walter on Thursday that it was just a different take on selling burgers.
"We're trying to be a bit creative and look at a different ways of promoting our product. Our tagline was 'get intimate with our premium beef range."
Late last year, Carthew caused a fuss in Queensland when he distributed condoms in letterboxes across Brisbane to promote his patties.
Mr Cathew said the attention Burger Edge is getting is a good thing, but wishes it wasn't in such a negative light.
"Publicity is certainly not a bad thing, but honestly we don't set out to offend people. We're just trying to address our target market and sell lots of burgers."
PLAY: Burger Urge Owner Sean Carthew
3AW Afternoons provides a feast of entertainment and helpful information between 12 and 3pm every Monday to Friday. Denis Walter, one of 3AW's favourites, hosts the program each day - with highlights regularly uploaded to 3AW.com.au.
Cant they think up normal ads? Bloody pathetic. Have we really stooped to the lowest form?Julia Saturday 2 March, 2013 - 5:17 AM
Its definitely not bestiality,id kiss a cow, don't' know about licking 1,loljanetp Friday 1 March, 2013 - 6:13 AM
Sean Carthew you are one demented moron and so is everyone involved including the dumb woman in the photo you don't deserve success I hope it fails miserably.poptart Thursday 28 February, 2013 - 7:04 PM
All they've done now is created an opportunity for us animal lovers to make sure they don't sell a lot of burgers it really will backfire on them for being smart arses.mandy Thursday 28 February, 2013 - 6:47 PM
GET A LIFE ??? MORONS.IAN Thursday 28 February, 2013 - 4:47 PM