- Carlton tram creep touching women passengers
- Teen attacked along Dandenong Creek
- 'It's not OK': Pollie's anger over 'pornographic' graffiti
- Australian troops land in Middle East for 'mission - not war'
- Girl, 11, flees windowless van
- Woman killed in Cranbourne horse fall
- Burnt body discovered along train tracks
- Man critical after one-car Hampton smash
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- jgl Melb on Australian troops land in Middle East ... So the SAS are over there to "train" the locals...First;Didn't they get enough training when we and the Yanks were there the ... more
- Gloria on Body of toddler found in creek OMG, please all parents watch after your children, especially when near danger water. more
- Time for the TRUTH on Did we miss the train? The next train to the airport leaves Southern Cross Station in 2030, please mind 'the gap"!! more
- Michelle on Did we miss the train? I'm a liberal voter and think this advertising is just a waste of money and VERY unhelpful not to mention confusing for ... more
- Lindsay Cowling on Did we miss the train? Why not move the airport to Fisherman's Bend and a new suburb to Tullarmarine? The terminal could become a shopping centre ... more
- Lindsay Cowling on Did we miss the train? From plane to train in just 25 minutes? Just another example of the deceptive and misleading conduct this State Government ... more
- Ian Montgomery on Did we miss the train? I wonder if the 901 bus from the Airport to Broadmeadows station takes 25 minutes? Then the sign would be accurate though ... more
- Grant on Did we miss the train? As Victoria has pre-established election dates, wouldn't it be simple to just have moratorium on government related ... more
- mark on Did we miss the train? neil,you say the gov is spending millions on self promotion,but does 3aw take any of their money? more
- Cherie on Did we miss the train? It's nice to live in the worlds move livable city but if the government doesn't do something about employment, we wont be ... more
- poppitt on Labor trumps government's Geelong ... Where is he getting the money? Public Transport, all Schools, Ambulance workers (who deserve to be paid the best!) now ... more
- Chris on Man shot in hand, no suspects Reckon he might have just been letting of steam following the mighty Heidelberg footy clubs Grand Final win. more
- Sue Hughes on Melbourne's most controversial roller ... Such inconsiderate behaviour from so-called adults. I suspect these people have just moved in and couldn't care less about ... more
- Kathy on Melbourne's most controversial roller ... What happened to consideration and common sense mr and mrsÂ cubbins? I hope your made to pay to clean up your ... more
- Rick on Melbourne's most controversial roller ... Simple solution as the neighbor who had their roller door blocked.Nissan Patrol + 4000kg snap strap.Rip it right off the ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Melbourne's most controversial roller ... This is crazy no one should own a lane way. Maybe in 1887 there was no lane way and it was a dirt horse trail. For once I am ... more
- Johnno on Melbourne's most controversial roller ... Solicitor's and barrister's rubbing their hands over another prolonged adverse possession case. more
- Rob Jackson on Melbourne's most controversial roller ... How ridiculous...people are so stupid. Why would you put a roller door in that spot unless you were just trying to ... more
- Peter on Does Collingwood still want Lumumba? The best thing Collingwood could do would be to get rid of this clown! Too precious and full of his own importance! more
- jgl Melb on Does Collingwood still want Lumumba? When,not if,he walks out he'll do so in an upright manner.The chip on each shoulder will take care of that. more
Burger Urge ad angers Christian lobby
A Brisbane Burger restaurant is under intense pressure from Christian Lobby groups after releasing an advertisement which shows a woman licking a cow.
The Australian Christian Lobby group says the Burger Urge ad promotes bestiality, with company director Wendy Francis telling the Media people shouldn't have to 'see people making love to a cow.'
Owner Sean Carthew told Denis Walter on Thursday that it was just a different take on selling burgers.
"We're trying to be a bit creative and look at a different ways of promoting our product. Our tagline was 'get intimate with our premium beef range."
Late last year, Carthew caused a fuss in Queensland when he distributed condoms in letterboxes across Brisbane to promote his patties.
Mr Cathew said the attention Burger Edge is getting is a good thing, but wishes it wasn't in such a negative light.
"Publicity is certainly not a bad thing, but honestly we don't set out to offend people. We're just trying to address our target market and sell lots of burgers."
PLAY: Burger Urge Owner Sean Carthew
3AW Afternoons provides a feast of entertainment and helpful information between 12 and 3pm every Monday to Friday. Denis Walter, one of 3AW's favourites, hosts the program each day - with highlights regularly uploaded to 3AW.com.au.
Cant they think up normal ads? Bloody pathetic. Have we really stooped to the lowest form?Julia Saturday 2 March, 2013 - 5:17 AM
Its definitely not bestiality,id kiss a cow, don't' know about licking 1,loljanetp Friday 1 March, 2013 - 6:13 AM
Sean Carthew you are one demented moron and so is everyone involved including the dumb woman in the photo you don't deserve success I hope it fails miserably.poptart Thursday 28 February, 2013 - 7:04 PM
All they've done now is created an opportunity for us animal lovers to make sure they don't sell a lot of burgers it really will backfire on them for being smart arses.mandy Thursday 28 February, 2013 - 6:47 PM
GET A LIFE ??? MORONS.IAN Thursday 28 February, 2013 - 4:47 PM