- GWS joins gay marriage debate
- Smoking cops 'not a good look'
- Sly's Policeman of the year award
- Husband's 'brutal' bludgeoning to stop wife moving
- The most powerful selfie ever?
- Bung case not limited to one man: Lay
- Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry assistance
- Concerns for missing 14-year-old
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- 3am drunken cops on Sly's Policeman of the year award Provocation is no defence in Vic, but cheap drinks at the police club is the square up.Computers can only give you so much ... more
- Peggy on Preston road rage caught on camera But Neil, the ute is registered and it still happened. Isn't paying rego meant to stop this from happening?Bill from ... more
- PH on Smoking cops 'not a good look' I think you mean discreet (secretive) rather than discrete (separate).Let's hope they used an ashtray and didn't illegally ... more
- GIW on GWS joins gay marriage debate I wonder if ALL the players are in accord with this and will they display a rainbow logo on their jumpers? more
- David R on Smoking cops 'not a good look' Is smoking Illegal? No. Then what does it matter? more
- Steve on Sly's Policeman of the year award Must be a mate of slys>.. more
- Steve on Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry ... All manufacturing in this country is on shaky ground because of union demands for high wages who's next to fold up?? more
- C. McDonald on Having issues streaming 3AW? I moved to Daylesford and cannot get 3AW although driving along the Calder to bendigo and then Echuca in my car I can get AW ... more
- Maureen on Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry ... The unions don't get it. They are the reason that manufacturing is doomed in Australia. That, and years of a useless Labor ... more
- Jake on Smoking cops 'not a good look' Lay has presided over the new image of black-shirt gestapo police, so who cares about the smoking. more
- Pradman on Murder suspect in dispute over plaster ... He should have got a job with Mick Gatto; easier than plastering. more
- Give Up on Having issues streaming 3AW? I can't listen or watch 3AW any more - so sad. Will have to stick to the odd hour or two in the car. more
- Pradman on Video: Shark in Port Phillip Bay? There are plenty of bronze whalers seen in the bay every year from Rye to the heads. They clean up the dead seal carcasses. more
- Wayne on Preston road rage caught on camera This footage clearly shows the suction cup of a window mount for the phone so this recording is no more illegal than someone ... more
- nik on Preston road rage caught on camera I'm amazed the pic wasn't photoshopped and the use replaced with a bike! more
- bc on Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry ... ask mud guts hockey to take a pay cut not on your life buddy neil ask hockey how much is it costing the tax payers flying ... more
- double standards for coppers on Smoking cops 'not a good look' Former Victoria Police detective Charlie Bezzina, who has(had) 38 years experience in force, says sometimes internal police ... more
- wayne on Having issues streaming 3AW? I listen to the ABC because I still cant get any Fairfax Stations at all and the computer is two years old FIX IT more
- bigmoralcopper on Man launches petition to reel in ... Perhaps if this Steve, who by his own admission was employed for over thirty years constant,was made to follow the ... more
- oh dear on GWS joins gay marriage debate what will Gay Western Sydney do next? support climate change legislation and asylum seekers? more
Burger Urge ad angers Christian lobby
A Brisbane Burger restaurant is under intense pressure from Christian Lobby groups after releasing an advertisement which shows a woman licking a cow.
The Australian Christian Lobby group says the Burger Urge ad promotes bestiality, with company director Wendy Francis telling the Media people shouldn't have to 'see people making love to a cow.'
Owner Sean Carthew told Denis Walter on Thursday that it was just a different take on selling burgers.
"We're trying to be a bit creative and look at a different ways of promoting our product. Our tagline was 'get intimate with our premium beef range."
Late last year, Carthew caused a fuss in Queensland when he distributed condoms in letterboxes across Brisbane to promote his patties.
Mr Cathew said the attention Burger Edge is getting is a good thing, but wishes it wasn't in such a negative light.
"Publicity is certainly not a bad thing, but honestly we don't set out to offend people. We're just trying to address our target market and sell lots of burgers."
PLAY: Burger Urge Owner Sean Carthew
3AW Afternoons provides a feast of entertainment and helpful information between 12 and 3pm every Monday to Friday. Denis Walter, one of 3AW's favourites, hosts the program each day - with highlights regularly uploaded to 3AW.com.au.
Cant they think up normal ads? Bloody pathetic. Have we really stooped to the lowest form?Julia Saturday 2 March, 2013 - 5:17 AM
Its definitely not bestiality,id kiss a cow, don't' know about licking 1,loljanetp Friday 1 March, 2013 - 6:13 AM
Sean Carthew you are one demented moron and so is everyone involved including the dumb woman in the photo you don't deserve success I hope it fails miserably.poptart Thursday 28 February, 2013 - 7:04 PM
All they've done now is created an opportunity for us animal lovers to make sure they don't sell a lot of burgers it really will backfire on them for being smart arses.mandy Thursday 28 February, 2013 - 6:47 PM
GET A LIFE ??? MORONS.IAN Thursday 28 February, 2013 - 4:47 PM