- Bargain Bun Ta with Ela Carte
- No deal: Ambo pay dispute blows up
- Ambulance Victoria dismisses Melbourne Ebola fears
- Poll points to big Liberal loss
- Chinatown murder charge
- A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is shattered'
- Has this CCTV caught a ghost?
- The Rumour File even we didn't think could be true...
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Susan Williams on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Neil I have listened to your interview with Bridget O'Toole and I felt compelled to write to you. I was crying whilst ... more
- Mandi on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... The parle board and those responsible have blood on their hands again sadly I cant see things changing. more
- Craig on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... I do not generally believe in the death penalty, but there are 20 or 30 cases where the death penalty is warranted. This ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The Police should see this video it looks like a robber. more
- M. Patterson on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... As a friend of the family I have seen their grief firsthand and I am just so heartbroken because of the endless pain they ... more
- PJ on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Broke my heart listening to the agony and the anguish of Bridget. What a person she is to be still standing up after all ... more
- Lee McLean on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... The day my father died in a nursing home in footscray a carer walked up my mother and myself a stated now your father has ... more
- Lance on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Ghost?Sounds legit. more
- Andrea Davey on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Our Legal System needs a complete overhaul. This man had 200 prior convictions and now a good honest person is dead. Why oh ... more
- Renee Wood on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Bridget my heart breaks for you and your family. Your strength through that interview was amazing. Im ashamed of our ... more
- Mel on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... Shame on YOU! more
- Mel on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Yes i believe it to be a ghost, yes. more
- Kathryn on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... Dear 3AW, I too was robbed while in Frances Perry Hospital in 2010, three days after giving birth by C Section to my ... more
- Ken LEE TET on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The shape on the chair is not identifiable as a person in this still photo. Maybe a better view if we could see the video, ... more
- Lisa on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Neil, Ive seen ghosts, and they are grey to charcoal in colour, this looks white.....mmm I have my doubts ;) more
- Belinda on Wild weather causes train chaos I shot a video of last night's thunderstorm and lightning strikes in Melbourne. My house is in Footscray. more
- Jason on Wild weather causes train chaos Thunderbolts and lightening, very very frightening! more
- Colin Lacivita on Man arrested after police chase The Police should have gotten a couple of truckies to setup a road block and then abandon their trucks. This would really ... more
- PatQuickCrazy on Man arrested after police chase We could do what the Greens like to do for anything and everything like this...how about we just ban cars? more
- Aria Judilla on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues @GIW - Rather than just bag Mylene personally maybe you could actually point out which part of her post you think was ... more
Carlton's Mitch Robinson caught in a blue at Big Day Out
Controversy continues to surround the violent incident involving Carlton footballer Mitch Robinson with a mobile-phone video going viral on the internet.
IMAGE: Mitch Robinson in the video from the Big Day Out (7 News)
The video shows Robinson involved in a wrestle with another festival goer at the Big Day Out.
Footage taken by a bystander shows Robinson land a left-hand blow to the other man involved before he appears to be struck hard to the side of the head.
Witnesses have told the Herald Sun Robinson appeared to be targeted by a group before the fight broke out.
The Tasmanian, who's played 67 games for the Blues, has been ordered by the club to donate $1000 to the Salvation Army and complete two months of community service, working with the homeless and under-privileged in Melbourne’s CBD.
Carlton football operations boss Andrew McKay said Robinson should not have put himself in a position to be involved in such an incident.
Wave your Australian flag high and fight your fellow country mancol Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 11:37 AM
THUG, is the word that I would use. He is a thug on the footy field and also off the field. Hes gotta flat face like its been hit that many times before. Wonder what Mick would say about it & what a piss weak fine that the club imposed. I play AFL and I can do whatever I like attitude. All he did was make a scene, brought his club into disrepute, made a fool of himself and got his arse kicked as well. I look fwd to seeing him get cleaned up on the footy field by a nice hip and shoulder. Your nothing but a THUG.Woody from the Valley Monday 28 January, 2013 - 8:35 PM
Ubermal, come March the whole world will be watching AFL will it? HAHAHAHAHAHA that is comedy gold, have you travelled anywhere past Ballarat? No one has heard of AFL outside of Southern Australia & if they have they describe it as "that weird sport you play". I have lived in Asia (Singapore & China) for 5 years & I can assure you zero people would know what AFL is. Soccer is by far king of these countries, with basketball also popular in China, with sports like table tennis & badminton being popular with those over 35, but losing support with the younger generation, similar to what is happening with Cricket in Australia. You need to put down the Herald Sun & not take what Dwayne Russell says as gospel & see what really goes on in the world.Susan Monday 28 January, 2013 - 4:37 PM
This group were 5 feet away from us all day and although I can say Mitch was well behaved, his group of so called friends made it extremely obvious they'd gone to the Big Day Out looking for a fight. From spraying their drinks all over everyone, purposely tripping people over, eye balling, pushing and shoving anyone who looked in their direction, it was only a matter of time before they ticked someone off enough to give them what they wanted! Luckily none of them actually knew how to fight...Dan Monday 28 January, 2013 - 2:49 PM
My fears have finally been realised! The people who follow and listen to 3aw are infact, utter, old and new age boganistas! Not an academic thought amonst any of you. Example? comments about the Carlton footballer who was cought up again, in another brawl. R.I.P. EDUCATION.leemob Monday 28 January, 2013 - 1:55 PM
@Marco - Your comments content and grammatical ineptitude, just prove that, yes, you boxers/MMA fighters, don't train your brains enuf.
AFL players only fight for something, and your prayers to a supernatural being won't be answered. You must learn to believe in yourself. If you are picked, think yourself lucky that you may now cash in on someone else's greatness. Thats right the players get 4-5 mths off over the Xmas period, but in March, the world will be watching them go at it again. Oh, by the way, how many people watched your last fight/brawl?Ubermal Monday 28 January, 2013 - 1:50 PM