- ISIS 'baying for the blood'
- Chewing gum bandit pulls knife
- ISIS shoots at Australian aid plane: Reports
- Pedestrian killed on the West Gate Fwy
- Hird, Essendon have their days in court
- Truck sinks into Prahran road
- 'He's been a huge success'
- Where has it gone wrong for Qantas?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- David on 'No doubt medical cannabis saves lives' Going after Greens voters.. Their evil twin the Greens won't be to impressed with that more
- Ross on 'No doubt medical cannabis saves lives' "Process", "Process", "Process". Davis is a broken record. I'm a Paramedic, and if I had a dollar for every time he's called ... more
- Gloria on 'No doubt medical cannabis saves lives' Danny Boy Andrews, how to win friends and influence people, bring in a drug law that can be rorted by druggies and ... more
- Peggy on 'No doubt medical cannabis saves lives' What a situation we are going to be in at the next election. If we want to do the right thing and have this approved and ... more
- Samantha Mclean on Shoeless creep attacks in Fitzroy North Put guards back at all stations!!! more
- IBARKER on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Tell him to walk and if he does he might loose one of those "CHINS". more
- Atticus on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... He parked put the front so that porky would not have to walk too far.Disgrace. more
- James on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Why didn't 3AW give him a spot in the visitor car park if he is expected/a regular guest? more
- Bugs54 on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If you park your car on the nature strip the council will say it's their land and fine you,yet they want you to mow it and ... more
- Mr Gararth on Monash Council to fine you for not ... No wonder Rudd dropped Geoff Lake as the candidate for Hotham last year. Get out of our lives local government! more
- KANE on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Melbournians are going to be 'Taxed, Dutied, Priced, Tar riffed, Levied, Excised, Pork Barreled OUT OF EXISTANCE!!! more
- Geoff on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Easy solution to the problem. If the council don't want to look after their own land ie the nature strips, just give the ... more
- mylene on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If Darebin council tried this they'd make a billion dollars before the sun went down. more
- bc on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' get WADA to come in over the top and give the killer blow stuff the AFL and hird and doctor little more
- Rod on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' What's Paul Little talking about. They have only been in court for 3 days. If Essendon don't get some sort of penalty, Then ... more
- Mooroolbark Mick on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' "Swepped" indicates the level of intelligence we have in this debate. I give up! more
- Peter Flynn on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Yes we the footy public do want to know and if the Essendon Football Club and James Hird were not gagged maybe we would. And ... more
- Docklands on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Show Cause Notices Issued.Essendon shows bokk of what was given and on what dates and to who ?Notices withdrawn. What has ... more
- Arthur Hiliard on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' If these footy "sportsman" have nothing to hide they should be welcoming any investigation! Seems they're a bit shocked to ... more
- David on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' We haven't got deal fatigue. We want to see Essendon held to account. Let the charges be heard! The public wants to see ... more
Carlton's Mitch Robinson caught in a blue at Big Day Out
Controversy continues to surround the violent incident involving Carlton footballer Mitch Robinson with a mobile-phone video going viral on the internet.
IMAGE: Mitch Robinson in the video from the Big Day Out (7 News)
The video shows Robinson involved in a wrestle with another festival goer at the Big Day Out.
Footage taken by a bystander shows Robinson land a left-hand blow to the other man involved before he appears to be struck hard to the side of the head.
Witnesses have told the Herald Sun Robinson appeared to be targeted by a group before the fight broke out.
The Tasmanian, who's played 67 games for the Blues, has been ordered by the club to donate $1000 to the Salvation Army and complete two months of community service, working with the homeless and under-privileged in Melbourne’s CBD.
Carlton football operations boss Andrew McKay said Robinson should not have put himself in a position to be involved in such an incident.
Wave your Australian flag high and fight your fellow country mancol Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 11:37 AM
THUG, is the word that I would use. He is a thug on the footy field and also off the field. Hes gotta flat face like its been hit that many times before. Wonder what Mick would say about it & what a piss weak fine that the club imposed. I play AFL and I can do whatever I like attitude. All he did was make a scene, brought his club into disrepute, made a fool of himself and got his arse kicked as well. I look fwd to seeing him get cleaned up on the footy field by a nice hip and shoulder. Your nothing but a THUG.Woody from the Valley Monday 28 January, 2013 - 8:35 PM
Ubermal, come March the whole world will be watching AFL will it? HAHAHAHAHAHA that is comedy gold, have you travelled anywhere past Ballarat? No one has heard of AFL outside of Southern Australia & if they have they describe it as "that weird sport you play". I have lived in Asia (Singapore & China) for 5 years & I can assure you zero people would know what AFL is. Soccer is by far king of these countries, with basketball also popular in China, with sports like table tennis & badminton being popular with those over 35, but losing support with the younger generation, similar to what is happening with Cricket in Australia. You need to put down the Herald Sun & not take what Dwayne Russell says as gospel & see what really goes on in the world.Susan Monday 28 January, 2013 - 4:37 PM
This group were 5 feet away from us all day and although I can say Mitch was well behaved, his group of so called friends made it extremely obvious they'd gone to the Big Day Out looking for a fight. From spraying their drinks all over everyone, purposely tripping people over, eye balling, pushing and shoving anyone who looked in their direction, it was only a matter of time before they ticked someone off enough to give them what they wanted! Luckily none of them actually knew how to fight...Dan Monday 28 January, 2013 - 2:49 PM
My fears have finally been realised! The people who follow and listen to 3aw are infact, utter, old and new age boganistas! Not an academic thought amonst any of you. Example? comments about the Carlton footballer who was cought up again, in another brawl. R.I.P. EDUCATION.leemob Monday 28 January, 2013 - 1:55 PM
@Marco - Your comments content and grammatical ineptitude, just prove that, yes, you boxers/MMA fighters, don't train your brains enuf.
AFL players only fight for something, and your prayers to a supernatural being won't be answered. You must learn to believe in yourself. If you are picked, think yourself lucky that you may now cash in on someone else's greatness. Thats right the players get 4-5 mths off over the Xmas period, but in March, the world will be watching them go at it again. Oh, by the way, how many people watched your last fight/brawl?Ubermal Monday 28 January, 2013 - 1:50 PM