- Bureaucratic stonewall no block for new Richmond icon
- '59 Penfolds Grange reviewed
- Man fronts court over fatal stabbing
- 'I hope you get smashed by the karma bus'
- Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM Abbott and Liberal friends on-side
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young 'seriously unwell'
- Melbourne treated to pink lunar eclipse
- Kindergarten pets mutilated
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Greg on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... About time some Politician has been caught out at a Royal Commission or Inquiry,all they ever say is I don't remember or ... more
- Lukew on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... So you can waste billions of dollars of tax payers money mis-managing just about everything - federal and state - and be ... more
- Gazza on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Standard liberal behaviour more
- boofa on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... PIGS, TROUGH , SNOUT.Lets cover this one up Tony. more
- Sir Matt of the 1950's on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Lucky Mitchell & little Tommy Elliott are on holidays(again, more holidays than teachers & construction workers they harp on ... more
- Lisa on Commonwealth Bank customers can't ... Australia Post can't take ANY credit cards, because their Eftpos is with Commonwealth. So... People trying to lodge mail ... more
- Milton on Surprise, surprise: Petrol price pain ... It hit $1.71 cents per Litre yesterday in Sydney. So wait for it. more
- Gazza on New way to snap naughty drivers Robert hills comment say it all"we know motorists are quick to put their phone down and put their seatbelt on when they see ... more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Are you blocking all comments about Clive or just the positive ones? more
- Dame Mylene on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Clive Palmer's now the unofficial Prime Minister of Australia. Fun times ahead, Mr Abbott. more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Neil: At least Clive knows how to build businesses and not tear them down. more
- Hooksy from the Country on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Buffoon - pot, kettle, black ...... more
- Mark on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... It would be worse if there were 4 more green loonies. more
- Garry on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Both the Labour and Liberal parties seem hell bent on making themselves unappealing many voters are looking for an ... more
- Dame Mylene on 'One of the biggest law and order ... The only way they'll have a Royal Commission is if they can blame Labor. Otherwise it's not going to happen :p more
- Kristy on Youths charged over Newport crime spree Bloody thugs, blame the pathetic laws for this one too as they know nothing will happen not even a slap on the wrist!! more
- Matt on Youths charged over Newport crime spree So glad I live in Singapore where these criminals would be caught, publicly shamed, caned & jailed. In Melbourne they wont ... more
- Sinbad on 'They've got to do something' Of course, it's also Napthine's fault that he got his head kicked in in the first place ! Now you've got to ask yourself why ... more
- Kevin on 'They've got to do something' Napthine government = fail more
- Ken of Euroa on 'They've got to do something' If he had a fractured neck he wouldn't be standing up more
Carlton's Mitch Robinson caught in a blue at Big Day Out
Controversy continues to surround the violent incident involving Carlton footballer Mitch Robinson with a mobile-phone video going viral on the internet.
IMAGE: Mitch Robinson in the video from the Big Day Out (7 News)
The video shows Robinson involved in a wrestle with another festival goer at the Big Day Out.
Footage taken by a bystander shows Robinson land a left-hand blow to the other man involved before he appears to be struck hard to the side of the head.
Witnesses have told the Herald Sun Robinson appeared to be targeted by a group before the fight broke out.
The Tasmanian, who's played 67 games for the Blues, has been ordered by the club to donate $1000 to the Salvation Army and complete two months of community service, working with the homeless and under-privileged in Melbourne’s CBD.
Carlton football operations boss Andrew McKay said Robinson should not have put himself in a position to be involved in such an incident.
Wave your Australian flag high and fight your fellow country mancol Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 11:37 AM
THUG, is the word that I would use. He is a thug on the footy field and also off the field. Hes gotta flat face like its been hit that many times before. Wonder what Mick would say about it & what a piss weak fine that the club imposed. I play AFL and I can do whatever I like attitude. All he did was make a scene, brought his club into disrepute, made a fool of himself and got his arse kicked as well. I look fwd to seeing him get cleaned up on the footy field by a nice hip and shoulder. Your nothing but a THUG.Woody from the Valley Monday 28 January, 2013 - 8:35 PM
Ubermal, come March the whole world will be watching AFL will it? HAHAHAHAHAHA that is comedy gold, have you travelled anywhere past Ballarat? No one has heard of AFL outside of Southern Australia & if they have they describe it as "that weird sport you play". I have lived in Asia (Singapore & China) for 5 years & I can assure you zero people would know what AFL is. Soccer is by far king of these countries, with basketball also popular in China, with sports like table tennis & badminton being popular with those over 35, but losing support with the younger generation, similar to what is happening with Cricket in Australia. You need to put down the Herald Sun & not take what Dwayne Russell says as gospel & see what really goes on in the world.Susan Monday 28 January, 2013 - 4:37 PM
This group were 5 feet away from us all day and although I can say Mitch was well behaved, his group of so called friends made it extremely obvious they'd gone to the Big Day Out looking for a fight. From spraying their drinks all over everyone, purposely tripping people over, eye balling, pushing and shoving anyone who looked in their direction, it was only a matter of time before they ticked someone off enough to give them what they wanted! Luckily none of them actually knew how to fight...Dan Monday 28 January, 2013 - 2:49 PM
My fears have finally been realised! The people who follow and listen to 3aw are infact, utter, old and new age boganistas! Not an academic thought amonst any of you. Example? comments about the Carlton footballer who was cought up again, in another brawl. R.I.P. EDUCATION.leemob Monday 28 January, 2013 - 1:55 PM
@Marco - Your comments content and grammatical ineptitude, just prove that, yes, you boxers/MMA fighters, don't train your brains enuf.
AFL players only fight for something, and your prayers to a supernatural being won't be answered. You must learn to believe in yourself. If you are picked, think yourself lucky that you may now cash in on someone else's greatness. Thats right the players get 4-5 mths off over the Xmas period, but in March, the world will be watching them go at it again. Oh, by the way, how many people watched your last fight/brawl?Ubermal Monday 28 January, 2013 - 1:50 PM