- 'Heads must roll, or the voters will roll you'
- On the road with Patty the poet cabbie
- Marathon hero, hamburger lover
- Peter Slipper found guilty
- Demons sign Paul Roos for another year
- Seal swims to South Yarra
- Police investigate football leg break
- Umpire reverses match-winning goal for 'faked' injury
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jennifer Adams on Made it!: Ross and John in Glasgow How come Canada are not winning many medals ? They usually do well. more
- IBARKER on Umpire reverses match-winning goal for ... Sounds like Soccer to me ???Or sooo callllll ball. more
- Joe Garra on Umpire reverses match-winning goal for ... Excellent common sense decision! more
- Terri on Made it!: Ross and John in Glasgow Hi Ross and JohnYou should go to my cousins sweets shop in Glasgow.http://www.glickmans.co.uk/ this is the website, lots and ... more
- Gloria on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... What I find hard to believe is that a journo could lose/mislay such an important piece of equipment, I would be guarding it ... more
- Christine on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... Let me be clear is another popular line, well let me be clear Labor - you are absolutely good for nothing. You and your ... more
- mylene on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... The Age and Labor are basically the same organization. One stealing from the other is like junior 'borrowing' the car to go ... more
- bc on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... Its all about one big liberals bitching about other liberals telling us how bad and dirty they really are thats all we need ... more
- Ricta on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... poppit & Stephen, Touche'.This story is exactly how the ALP behave in every facet of politics. Can't win honesty? Cheat.And ... more
- poppitt on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... Mr Andrews I can hear your words in my ears...Now Let Me Be Honest Here...Now Let Me just say....what a whole lot of HUMBUG ... more
- Stephen on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... The labor party and their Union thugs make my skin crawl!! The party of sleeze and corruption! Why do people keep voting for ... more
- mick on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Since the Government wont send over the SAS to avenge the murder of our People, we can only hope some Americans were killed, ... more
- Nick on Israeli troops move into Gaza To Gloria,so the arabs get 27 other states and the jews are not even allowed 1?Sounds fair right? more
- dr ablett on Israeli troops move into Gaza The Muslims need to be taught that terrorism is not acceptable they seem extremely stupid people who cannot be reasoned ... more
- Gloria on Israeli troops move into Gaza Listened to Neil Mitchel and can't understand why everyone sticks up for Israel. The Jews pinched Palestine (with Englands ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... No one ever listens to me...no one should ever travel again in an airplane... the notion flying is safer than driving is ... more
- Peggy on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... A sad day when so many lose their lives and it could have been avoided.Why would any airline fly over any country in the ... more
- Michelle on 'This won't stop the separatists ... How is a Boeing 777 shot down by accident? A totally deplorable action never mind what the conflict is. I hope all flights ... more
- Delboy on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Today the world has changed? You're kidding right? Didn't it change when Pan Am blew up over Lockerbie? And didn't it change ... more
- carole on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Wake up australia. This sort of violence will be here sooner than you think.What a terrible thought. Government please look ... more
Carlton's Mitch Robinson caught in a blue at Big Day Out
Controversy continues to surround the violent incident involving Carlton footballer Mitch Robinson with a mobile-phone video going viral on the internet.
IMAGE: Mitch Robinson in the video from the Big Day Out (7 News)
The video shows Robinson involved in a wrestle with another festival goer at the Big Day Out.
Footage taken by a bystander shows Robinson land a left-hand blow to the other man involved before he appears to be struck hard to the side of the head.
Witnesses have told the Herald Sun Robinson appeared to be targeted by a group before the fight broke out.
The Tasmanian, who's played 67 games for the Blues, has been ordered by the club to donate $1000 to the Salvation Army and complete two months of community service, working with the homeless and under-privileged in Melbourne’s CBD.
Carlton football operations boss Andrew McKay said Robinson should not have put himself in a position to be involved in such an incident.
Wave your Australian flag high and fight your fellow country mancol Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 11:37 AM
THUG, is the word that I would use. He is a thug on the footy field and also off the field. Hes gotta flat face like its been hit that many times before. Wonder what Mick would say about it & what a piss weak fine that the club imposed. I play AFL and I can do whatever I like attitude. All he did was make a scene, brought his club into disrepute, made a fool of himself and got his arse kicked as well. I look fwd to seeing him get cleaned up on the footy field by a nice hip and shoulder. Your nothing but a THUG.Woody from the Valley Monday 28 January, 2013 - 8:35 PM
Ubermal, come March the whole world will be watching AFL will it? HAHAHAHAHAHA that is comedy gold, have you travelled anywhere past Ballarat? No one has heard of AFL outside of Southern Australia & if they have they describe it as "that weird sport you play". I have lived in Asia (Singapore & China) for 5 years & I can assure you zero people would know what AFL is. Soccer is by far king of these countries, with basketball also popular in China, with sports like table tennis & badminton being popular with those over 35, but losing support with the younger generation, similar to what is happening with Cricket in Australia. You need to put down the Herald Sun & not take what Dwayne Russell says as gospel & see what really goes on in the world.Susan Monday 28 January, 2013 - 4:37 PM
This group were 5 feet away from us all day and although I can say Mitch was well behaved, his group of so called friends made it extremely obvious they'd gone to the Big Day Out looking for a fight. From spraying their drinks all over everyone, purposely tripping people over, eye balling, pushing and shoving anyone who looked in their direction, it was only a matter of time before they ticked someone off enough to give them what they wanted! Luckily none of them actually knew how to fight...Dan Monday 28 January, 2013 - 2:49 PM
My fears have finally been realised! The people who follow and listen to 3aw are infact, utter, old and new age boganistas! Not an academic thought amonst any of you. Example? comments about the Carlton footballer who was cought up again, in another brawl. R.I.P. EDUCATION.leemob Monday 28 January, 2013 - 1:55 PM
@Marco - Your comments content and grammatical ineptitude, just prove that, yes, you boxers/MMA fighters, don't train your brains enuf.
AFL players only fight for something, and your prayers to a supernatural being won't be answered. You must learn to believe in yourself. If you are picked, think yourself lucky that you may now cash in on someone else's greatness. Thats right the players get 4-5 mths off over the Xmas period, but in March, the world will be watching them go at it again. Oh, by the way, how many people watched your last fight/brawl?Ubermal Monday 28 January, 2013 - 1:50 PM