- Taxi driver jailed for raping teenage girl
- Soccer Match-fixer pleads guilty
- Myki confusion forces closure of Southern Cross info booth
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95
- Reward offered for information on Grandmother's murder
- Western Bulldogs dump cheer squad
- 'I'll be treated like a terrorist': Puneet
- Victoria shivers through coldest December day in seven years
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Simon on Myki confusion forces closure of ... Just part of the legacy of Steve Bracks! I miss being able to ride a tram occasionally but its too damn difficult. I hope ... more
- Carole Campisano on 'I'll be treated like a terrorist': ... Puneet is only concerned about his own welfare right now,it's all about him.He hasn't considered the poor victim's ... more
- jason on Nelson Mandela dies at 95 A great man who can now rest in peace. As for Mylene, you really are a weird miserable thing. more
- jason on Myki confusion forces closure of ... Another ripper Labor project which was estimated at $400,000 yet turned out to be the world's most expensive ticketing sytem ... more
- Christine on 'I'll be treated like a terrorist': ... I totally agree with Trent's comments. This person has a nerve carrying on about how he thinks he will be treated, when he ... more
- Lukew on Myki confusion forces closure of ... I am not surprised. Myki confusion is reducing the number of people using public transport, especially casual users and ... more
- Gloss on Nelson Mandela dies at 95 You must all know by now that mylene never misses an opportunity to slag off at Tony and the Libs. Yes a true lefty with a ... more
- Steve on 'I'll be treated like a terrorist': ... This gutless coward will be treated for what he is a hit and run driver and when there is a fatality he deserves to do time ... more
- Mark on Nelson Mandela dies at 95 Oh Mylene - what a cuddly witty little lefty you are. Your lack of decency and judgement knows no boundaries. more
- trent on 'I'll be treated like a terrorist': ... He won't be treated as a terrorist. He'll be treated as what he is - a coward and a reckless, worthless, uncaring killer. more
- Craig on 'I'll be treated like a terrorist': ... This man needs to take responsibility and face what he did... more
- JamesD on Nelson Mandela dies at 95 Just watched Mitchell's interview with Nelson - have to say I was surprised he was chosen to do it but he performed well more
- William Griffin on Nelson Mandela dies at 95 Mylene never let a solemn moment like the death of Nelson Mandela to say something silly. The people have spoken wether we ... more
- William Griffin on 'I'll be treated like a terrorist': ... What you do you not get Puneet you pleaded guilty to a crime now you are to be held to account you scream I am be treated ... more
- mylene on Nelson Mandela dies at 95 Ironic we hear about the death of guy who united South Africa while Neil 'interviews' the man who's divided Australia. ;) more
- Tim on Having issues streaming 3AW? Have tried your suggestions but still no luck. Have had to swap our Companies on-hold station from 3AW to your rival FM ... more
- Janet Saunders on Having issues streaming 3AW? I am sick of the 3aw dropping out all the time, I changed to chrome, but no better. I think I need to change radio stations, ... more
- Mick on Qantas to cut 1000 jobs Joyce has gone from trimming QANTAS to destroying it. It seems he is hell bent on making it fail. He is ruining one of the ... more
- Peter on Having issues streaming 3AW? Since you have updated the streaming side to 3AW I can no longer listen at work :( I can not change any browser settings as ... more
- Aria Judilla on Qantas to cut 1000 jobs These job cuts are brought to you by Qantas management. The same management who recently begged shareholders for extra money ... more
Carlton's Mitch Robinson caught in a blue at Big Day Out
Controversy continues to surround the violent incident involving Carlton footballer Mitch Robinson with a mobile-phone video going viral on the internet.
IMAGE: Mitch Robinson in the video from the Big Day Out (7 News)
The video shows Robinson involved in a wrestle with another festival goer at the Big Day Out.
Footage taken by a bystander shows Robinson land a left-hand blow to the other man involved before he appears to be struck hard to the side of the head.
Witnesses have told the Herald Sun Robinson appeared to be targeted by a group before the fight broke out.
The Tasmanian, who's played 67 games for the Blues, has been ordered by the club to donate $1000 to the Salvation Army and complete two months of community service, working with the homeless and under-privileged in Melbourne’s CBD.
Carlton football operations boss Andrew McKay said Robinson should not have put himself in a position to be involved in such an incident.
Wave your Australian flag high and fight your fellow country mancol Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 11:37 AM
THUG, is the word that I would use. He is a thug on the footy field and also off the field. Hes gotta flat face like its been hit that many times before. Wonder what Mick would say about it & what a piss weak fine that the club imposed. I play AFL and I can do whatever I like attitude. All he did was make a scene, brought his club into disrepute, made a fool of himself and got his arse kicked as well. I look fwd to seeing him get cleaned up on the footy field by a nice hip and shoulder. Your nothing but a THUG.Woody from the Valley Monday 28 January, 2013 - 8:35 PM
Ubermal, come March the whole world will be watching AFL will it? HAHAHAHAHAHA that is comedy gold, have you travelled anywhere past Ballarat? No one has heard of AFL outside of Southern Australia & if they have they describe it as "that weird sport you play". I have lived in Asia (Singapore & China) for 5 years & I can assure you zero people would know what AFL is. Soccer is by far king of these countries, with basketball also popular in China, with sports like table tennis & badminton being popular with those over 35, but losing support with the younger generation, similar to what is happening with Cricket in Australia. You need to put down the Herald Sun & not take what Dwayne Russell says as gospel & see what really goes on in the world.Susan Monday 28 January, 2013 - 4:37 PM
This group were 5 feet away from us all day and although I can say Mitch was well behaved, his group of so called friends made it extremely obvious they'd gone to the Big Day Out looking for a fight. From spraying their drinks all over everyone, purposely tripping people over, eye balling, pushing and shoving anyone who looked in their direction, it was only a matter of time before they ticked someone off enough to give them what they wanted! Luckily none of them actually knew how to fight...Dan Monday 28 January, 2013 - 2:49 PM
My fears have finally been realised! The people who follow and listen to 3aw are infact, utter, old and new age boganistas! Not an academic thought amonst any of you. Example? comments about the Carlton footballer who was cought up again, in another brawl. R.I.P. EDUCATION.leemob Monday 28 January, 2013 - 1:55 PM
@Marco - Your comments content and grammatical ineptitude, just prove that, yes, you boxers/MMA fighters, don't train your brains enuf.
AFL players only fight for something, and your prayers to a supernatural being won't be answered. You must learn to believe in yourself. If you are picked, think yourself lucky that you may now cash in on someone else's greatness. Thats right the players get 4-5 mths off over the Xmas period, but in March, the world will be watching them go at it again. Oh, by the way, how many people watched your last fight/brawl?Ubermal Monday 28 January, 2013 - 1:50 PM