- Elderly woman killed at Reservoir
- Neil's Pics: Radio selfies
- Gang attack over baseball cap
- I never injected anyone: Demetriou
- Demetriou steps aside
- Tottenham soccer player di(v)es
- Laverton home goes up in flames
- William and Kate avoid Melbourne on royal tour
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Garry on Kew coup: Napthine's headache The extreme right of the Liberal Party strikes again, a good competent member now in trouble, Smith is probably one of Tom's ... more
- l ross on Demetriou steps aside Best News IN years more
- Brendan on Demetriou steps aside Andrew has done an excellent job. Its all about bums on seats and tv. ratings. A+ in both areas. more
- Steve. on Demetriou steps aside And not before time, the man was always out of his depth. more
- David on Demetriou steps aside He should have been removed last year for his attack on Essendon with no evidence or proof of any wrong doing. He did a ... more
- Kate on Demetriou steps aside I think this was in the rumour file! more
- biggles on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Qantas will av a jobe for her more
- Pradman on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Good to see some young blood instead of another matron. more
- Gazza on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault What a surprise more workers lose their jobs after Abbott/WORKCHOICES is elected.its the liberal way...... more
- colin on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hey, didn't a high profile 3AW minion classify this this whole thing as Bulltish.Haven't seen a rebuttal, but I will not ... more
- klarie mcintyre on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault how can a australian carrier expect to be sustainable when qantas opted to purchase a380s instead of 777-300ers which are ... more
- Bruno Marino on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault It's about time that we stop blaming all the companies that are RUNNING away from Australia and turn our attention on the ... more
- ian on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Tell Joyce to spend less on his hair DYE ?and he might save the AIRLINE.??? more
- Rachel on Talking Geelong I have started a Meetup Group called Grassroots Geelong Grassroots Geelong is an ideas exchange and Meetup group for ... more
- JX on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault The union leaders won't rest until every Australian business goes under. You only have to look at the ex union hacks in the ... more
- david on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hi perhaps, if those saving a couple of dollars on the cheap airlines should have put their hand in their pocket and flown ... more
- Reg Claybrook on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Clearly Joyce has to go. Its almost beyond belief he is still there. Like to hear what John Borghetti, now with Virgin,what ... more
- Steve on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault High wage demands by greedy unions and labors carbon tax have had a big influence on these decisions by Qantas and others ... more
- Steve on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford What a tragic waste of life and talent,R.I.P Charlotte.. more
- Janet P on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford Very Sad News she was a lovely lady, RIP. more
Carlton's Mitch Robinson caught in a blue at Big Day Out
Controversy continues to surround the violent incident involving Carlton footballer Mitch Robinson with a mobile-phone video going viral on the internet.
IMAGE: Mitch Robinson in the video from the Big Day Out (7 News)
The video shows Robinson involved in a wrestle with another festival goer at the Big Day Out.
Footage taken by a bystander shows Robinson land a left-hand blow to the other man involved before he appears to be struck hard to the side of the head.
Witnesses have told the Herald Sun Robinson appeared to be targeted by a group before the fight broke out.
The Tasmanian, who's played 67 games for the Blues, has been ordered by the club to donate $1000 to the Salvation Army and complete two months of community service, working with the homeless and under-privileged in Melbourne’s CBD.
Carlton football operations boss Andrew McKay said Robinson should not have put himself in a position to be involved in such an incident.
Wave your Australian flag high and fight your fellow country mancol Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 11:37 AM
THUG, is the word that I would use. He is a thug on the footy field and also off the field. Hes gotta flat face like its been hit that many times before. Wonder what Mick would say about it & what a piss weak fine that the club imposed. I play AFL and I can do whatever I like attitude. All he did was make a scene, brought his club into disrepute, made a fool of himself and got his arse kicked as well. I look fwd to seeing him get cleaned up on the footy field by a nice hip and shoulder. Your nothing but a THUG.Woody from the Valley Monday 28 January, 2013 - 8:35 PM
Ubermal, come March the whole world will be watching AFL will it? HAHAHAHAHAHA that is comedy gold, have you travelled anywhere past Ballarat? No one has heard of AFL outside of Southern Australia & if they have they describe it as "that weird sport you play". I have lived in Asia (Singapore & China) for 5 years & I can assure you zero people would know what AFL is. Soccer is by far king of these countries, with basketball also popular in China, with sports like table tennis & badminton being popular with those over 35, but losing support with the younger generation, similar to what is happening with Cricket in Australia. You need to put down the Herald Sun & not take what Dwayne Russell says as gospel & see what really goes on in the world.Susan Monday 28 January, 2013 - 4:37 PM
This group were 5 feet away from us all day and although I can say Mitch was well behaved, his group of so called friends made it extremely obvious they'd gone to the Big Day Out looking for a fight. From spraying their drinks all over everyone, purposely tripping people over, eye balling, pushing and shoving anyone who looked in their direction, it was only a matter of time before they ticked someone off enough to give them what they wanted! Luckily none of them actually knew how to fight...Dan Monday 28 January, 2013 - 2:49 PM
My fears have finally been realised! The people who follow and listen to 3aw are infact, utter, old and new age boganistas! Not an academic thought amonst any of you. Example? comments about the Carlton footballer who was cought up again, in another brawl. R.I.P. EDUCATION.leemob Monday 28 January, 2013 - 1:55 PM
@Marco - Your comments content and grammatical ineptitude, just prove that, yes, you boxers/MMA fighters, don't train your brains enuf.
AFL players only fight for something, and your prayers to a supernatural being won't be answered. You must learn to believe in yourself. If you are picked, think yourself lucky that you may now cash in on someone else's greatness. Thats right the players get 4-5 mths off over the Xmas period, but in March, the world will be watching them go at it again. Oh, by the way, how many people watched your last fight/brawl?Ubermal Monday 28 January, 2013 - 1:50 PM