- Bureaucratic stonewall no block for new Richmond icon
- '59 Penfolds Grange reviewed
- Man fronts court over fatal stabbing
- 'I hope you get smashed by the karma bus'
- Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM Abbott and Liberal friends on-side
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young 'seriously unwell'
- Melbourne treated to pink lunar eclipse
- Kindergarten pets mutilated
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Greg on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... About time some Politician has been caught out at a Royal Commission or Inquiry,all they ever say is I don't remember or ... more
- Lukew on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... So you can waste billions of dollars of tax payers money mis-managing just about everything - federal and state - and be ... more
- Gazza on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Standard liberal behaviour more
- boofa on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... PIGS, TROUGH , SNOUT.Lets cover this one up Tony. more
- Sir Matt of the 1950's on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Lucky Mitchell & little Tommy Elliott are on holidays(again, more holidays than teachers & construction workers they harp on ... more
- Lisa on Commonwealth Bank customers can't ... Australia Post can't take ANY credit cards, because their Eftpos is with Commonwealth. So... People trying to lodge mail ... more
- Milton on Surprise, surprise: Petrol price pain ... It hit $1.71 cents per Litre yesterday in Sydney. So wait for it. more
- Gazza on New way to snap naughty drivers Robert hills comment say it all"we know motorists are quick to put their phone down and put their seatbelt on when they see ... more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Are you blocking all comments about Clive or just the positive ones? more
- Dame Mylene on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Clive Palmer's now the unofficial Prime Minister of Australia. Fun times ahead, Mr Abbott. more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Neil: At least Clive knows how to build businesses and not tear them down. more
- Hooksy from the Country on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Buffoon - pot, kettle, black ...... more
- Mark on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... It would be worse if there were 4 more green loonies. more
- Garry on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Both the Labour and Liberal parties seem hell bent on making themselves unappealing many voters are looking for an ... more
- Dame Mylene on 'One of the biggest law and order ... The only way they'll have a Royal Commission is if they can blame Labor. Otherwise it's not going to happen :p more
- Kristy on Youths charged over Newport crime spree Bloody thugs, blame the pathetic laws for this one too as they know nothing will happen not even a slap on the wrist!! more
- Matt on Youths charged over Newport crime spree So glad I live in Singapore where these criminals would be caught, publicly shamed, caned & jailed. In Melbourne they wont ... more
- Sinbad on 'They've got to do something' Of course, it's also Napthine's fault that he got his head kicked in in the first place ! Now you've got to ask yourself why ... more
- Kevin on 'They've got to do something' Napthine government = fail more
- Ken of Euroa on 'They've got to do something' If he had a fractured neck he wouldn't be standing up more
Caroline Wilson: 'Collingwood should seriously consider sacking Dane Swan'
Collingwood coach Nathan Buckley has hit back at Journalist Caroline Wilson after she urged the Magpies to consider sacking star midfielder Dane Swan.
The Age and 3AW Journalist told Ross and John she beleives that Swan's behaviour is having a damaging effect on his teammates.
"I believe that Dane Swan has been a really bad influence all year. The club has asked whether he's taking drugs and he has denied it and that may well be true,"
"But I think his cavalier behaviour, and stuff he has been doing off field, and some of the stuff he did during the season has become such a problem that I think it is creating a breeding ground for bad behaviour that could lead to other things" she said.
Nathan Buckley has hit back on Twitter writing: Still waiting for your call Caroline...not a quote in sight. Don't ever presume to speak on Collingwood's behalf.
In her article in the Age Wilson wrote: Collingwood does have in its favour is that it is a remarkably wealthy club. The Magpies are expected to announce an operating profit of about $5 million any day now. The club is rich, it is successful, it is powerful. Powerful enough to withstand a scandal and powerful enough to take a stand that could damage the team in the short term but help it in the long term.
Which is why Collingwood should seriously consider sacking Dane Swan. If it has not already.
Still waiting for your call Caroline...not a quote in sight. Don't ever presume to speak on Collingwoods behalf.— Nathan Buckley (@ncb_cfc) November 28, 2012
3036 games, 3563 goals, 17 premierships. In 2012, the 3AW Football team is the most experienced and successful in the league. This is your home for all 3AW Footy news, views and analysis. 3AW is Football.
Please learn to spell and punctuate before subjecting us to your ill-considered rants.Akunak Cakap Sunday 17 February, 2013 - 11:59 AM
listen here Caroline,never ever judge a book by it's cover,you have no idea what your talking about you should be sacked also collingwood should do drug test on our Dane, then you should be sacked from the footy show and anything to do with football and then be charge with defamation of character,Eileen Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 2:52 AM
listen here Caroline,never ever judge a book by it's cover,you have no idea what your talking about you should be sacked also collingwood should do drug test on our Dane, then you should be sacked from the footy show and anything to do with football and then be charge with defamation of character,Eileen Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 2:49 AM
@Tomatoa, whether you like it or not ALL sports will have their idols for the kids, that is how it has always been and will always be. As a so called responsible parent would you forbid your chidren to participate/follow their chosen sport. The same with music of today, it is out there for all kids to hear and most definately some is not suitable for children but it is promoted for kids consumption, how do YOU keep them away from that.Woodsy Saturday 1 December, 2012 - 10:55 AM
Caroline Wilson, you are pathetic! Jealousy is a curse. Who do you follow in the AFL? I bet if Swanny was to play for your club, you'd love him. Since when does having tattoos define what kind of player you are? Isn't everyone entitled to "annual leave"? So many questions but has anyone asked when the Age is sacking Carolibe Wilson???O'Connell Friday 30 November, 2012 - 9:52 PM
Ah Caroline...when will it stop?! How about every Collingwood supporter stop buying the Age until she is either suspended or sacked by the newspaper? I also hope Dane Swan launches defamation proceedings.J-P Friday 30 November, 2012 - 12:27 PM