- Hird, Essendon have their days in court
- Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no standing zone
- One dead in Tarneit crash
- Postal pong leaves workers ill
- Armed bandit flees with Sunbury United cash
- Man fights for life after Dandenong car crash
- Police hunt injured thief
- Two arrested after Glenroy gunshots
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- IBARKER on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Tell him to walk and if he does he might loose one of those "CHINS". more
- Atticus on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... He parked put the front so that porky would not have to walk too far.Disgrace. more
- James on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Why didn't 3AW give him a spot in the visitor car park if he is expected/a regular guest? more
- Bugs54 on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If you park your car on the nature strip the council will say it's their land and fine you,yet they want you to mow it and ... more
- Mr Gararth on Monash Council to fine you for not ... No wonder Rudd dropped Geoff Lake as the candidate for Hotham last year. Get out of our lives local government! more
- KANE on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Melbournians are going to be 'Taxed, Dutied, Priced, Tar riffed, Levied, Excised, Pork Barreled OUT OF EXISTANCE!!! more
- Geoff on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Easy solution to the problem. If the council don't want to look after their own land ie the nature strips, just give the ... more
- mylene on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If Darebin council tried this they'd make a billion dollars before the sun went down. more
- bc on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' get WADA to come in over the top and give the killer blow stuff the AFL and hird and doctor little more
- Rod on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' What's Paul Little talking about. They have only been in court for 3 days. If Essendon don't get some sort of penalty, Then ... more
- Mooroolbark Mick on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' "Swepped" indicates the level of intelligence we have in this debate. I give up! more
- Peter Flynn on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Yes we the footy public do want to know and if the Essendon Football Club and James Hird were not gagged maybe we would. And ... more
- Docklands on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Show Cause Notices Issued.Essendon shows bokk of what was given and on what dates and to who ?Notices withdrawn. What has ... more
- Arthur Hiliard on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' If these footy "sportsman" have nothing to hide they should be welcoming any investigation! Seems they're a bit shocked to ... more
- David on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' We haven't got deal fatigue. We want to see Essendon held to account. Let the charges be heard! The public wants to see ... more
- iain on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' More political interference is not what is required here. We need allegations of doping heard and either cleared or ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' This is a waste of taxpayers money the courts have more urgent cases to deal with. more
- Sid on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Guilty as sin but not an iota of evidence or positive test to support these claims?Everyone has a problem saying the Bombers ... more
- Christine on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' For people who actively listen, and have no agenda, Paul Little has conducted himself impeccably throughout this drawn-out ... more
- Nigel on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' No Mr Little, the whole community hasn't got deal fatigue, it's sick and tired of Essendonâ?¢ trying to stall/block ... more
Caroline Wilson: 'Collingwood should seriously consider sacking Dane Swan'
Collingwood coach Nathan Buckley has hit back at Journalist Caroline Wilson after she urged the Magpies to consider sacking star midfielder Dane Swan.
The Age and 3AW Journalist told Ross and John she beleives that Swan's behaviour is having a damaging effect on his teammates.
"I believe that Dane Swan has been a really bad influence all year. The club has asked whether he's taking drugs and he has denied it and that may well be true,"
"But I think his cavalier behaviour, and stuff he has been doing off field, and some of the stuff he did during the season has become such a problem that I think it is creating a breeding ground for bad behaviour that could lead to other things" she said.
Nathan Buckley has hit back on Twitter writing: Still waiting for your call Caroline...not a quote in sight. Don't ever presume to speak on Collingwood's behalf.
In her article in the Age Wilson wrote: Collingwood does have in its favour is that it is a remarkably wealthy club. The Magpies are expected to announce an operating profit of about $5 million any day now. The club is rich, it is successful, it is powerful. Powerful enough to withstand a scandal and powerful enough to take a stand that could damage the team in the short term but help it in the long term.
Which is why Collingwood should seriously consider sacking Dane Swan. If it has not already.
Still waiting for your call Caroline...not a quote in sight. Don't ever presume to speak on Collingwoods behalf.— Nathan Buckley (@ncb_cfc) November 28, 2012
3036 games, 3563 goals, 17 premierships. In 2012, the 3AW Football team is the most experienced and successful in the league. This is your home for all 3AW Footy news, views and analysis. 3AW is Football.
Please learn to spell and punctuate before subjecting us to your ill-considered rants.Akunak Cakap Sunday 17 February, 2013 - 11:59 AM
listen here Caroline,never ever judge a book by it's cover,you have no idea what your talking about you should be sacked also collingwood should do drug test on our Dane, then you should be sacked from the footy show and anything to do with football and then be charge with defamation of character,Eileen Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 2:52 AM
listen here Caroline,never ever judge a book by it's cover,you have no idea what your talking about you should be sacked also collingwood should do drug test on our Dane, then you should be sacked from the footy show and anything to do with football and then be charge with defamation of character,Eileen Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 2:49 AM
@Tomatoa, whether you like it or not ALL sports will have their idols for the kids, that is how it has always been and will always be. As a so called responsible parent would you forbid your chidren to participate/follow their chosen sport. The same with music of today, it is out there for all kids to hear and most definately some is not suitable for children but it is promoted for kids consumption, how do YOU keep them away from that.Woodsy Saturday 1 December, 2012 - 10:55 AM
Caroline Wilson, you are pathetic! Jealousy is a curse. Who do you follow in the AFL? I bet if Swanny was to play for your club, you'd love him. Since when does having tattoos define what kind of player you are? Isn't everyone entitled to "annual leave"? So many questions but has anyone asked when the Age is sacking Carolibe Wilson???O'Connell Friday 30 November, 2012 - 9:52 PM
Ah Caroline...when will it stop?! How about every Collingwood supporter stop buying the Age until she is either suspended or sacked by the newspaper? I also hope Dane Swan launches defamation proceedings.J-P Friday 30 November, 2012 - 12:27 PM