- 'Thrill killer' Hemming jailed
- Homegrown terror risks by numbers
- Man arrested after police chase
- Three dead in fatal 'neighbourhood dispute'
- Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues
- Gone with the wind: Keppel Prince Engineering to sack 100 workers
- 'Violence, unsafe sex and drugs'
- Why Rosie Batty erupted
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Colin Lacivita on Man arrested after police chase The Police should have gotten a couple of truckies to setup a road block and then abandon their trucks. This would really ... more
- PatQuickCrazy on Man arrested after police chase We could do what the Greens like to do for anything and everything like this...how about we just ban cars? more
- Aria Judilla on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues @GIW - Rather than just bag Mylene personally maybe you could actually point out which part of her post you think was ... more
- david lucas on Man arrested after police chase Dont the police have road spikes? This has gone too long putting many people in small town and on the road at risk more
- MskK on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues You surely have to ask what all these attacks have as a common denominator.... That would be Islam! more
- PJ on Gone with the wind: Keppel Prince ... Its time we faced facts. Australians subsidise Renewable Energy to the tune of $21 Billion now just so its electricity can ... more
- GIW on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues mylene, your comments are just so unbelievable. Get your Labor/Socialist brain into a right mind and say something sensible, ... more
- David on Gone with the wind: Keppel Prince ... Why do they blame the government? Seems to me that they're just using it as an excuse to reduce staff to make more money more
- PJ on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues Morning Neil, I listen with shock at the interview with that Professor.1. tax payer funded job programmes 2. more free ... more
- Peggy on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues I say, let the Jihadists go and hopefully they won't come back for whatever reson but change laws so that they can't come ... more
- Peggy on Why Rosie Batty erupted Someone failed this little boy that's for sure and this is what this is all about.Everyone must answer all questions ... more
- Linda on Why Rosie Batty erupted @ Heather, the police are not stupid. My husband has dealt with hundreds of court orders over his career. The problem is ... more
- GIW on Why Rosie Batty erupted I agree with you @Damo and like you was not game enough to say anything. I was asking that same question from the beginning. more
- mylene on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues More people are going to get killed in Australia in domestic incidents and disputes with neighbours than terrorism. You ... more
- Ben on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues This is one reason why security should be tight at government premises and that includes a ban on wearing the burka in ... more
- Pradman on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues Meanwhile all burqa wearers are welcome in Canberra. more
- Heather on Why Rosie Batty erupted I feel for Rosie Batty ' s loss of her son Luke. It seems the Andersons actions are attributed to MI when it should be ... more
- Factsseeker on Why Rosie Batty erupted What is the matter with our conservative media. There was a child killed here ! The coronial inquiry is being held to try ... more
- Damo on Why Rosie Batty erupted I know i will cop it for saying this but my understanding of this is: Rosie got a intervention order against her husband. ... more
- IBARKER on Why Rosie Batty erupted This one reason why she should not enter Politics. more
Caroline Wilson: 'Collingwood should seriously consider sacking Dane Swan'
Collingwood coach Nathan Buckley has hit back at Journalist Caroline Wilson after she urged the Magpies to consider sacking star midfielder Dane Swan.
The Age and 3AW Journalist told Ross and John she beleives that Swan's behaviour is having a damaging effect on his teammates.
"I believe that Dane Swan has been a really bad influence all year. The club has asked whether he's taking drugs and he has denied it and that may well be true,"
"But I think his cavalier behaviour, and stuff he has been doing off field, and some of the stuff he did during the season has become such a problem that I think it is creating a breeding ground for bad behaviour that could lead to other things" she said.
Nathan Buckley has hit back on Twitter writing: Still waiting for your call Caroline...not a quote in sight. Don't ever presume to speak on Collingwood's behalf.
In her article in the Age Wilson wrote: Collingwood does have in its favour is that it is a remarkably wealthy club. The Magpies are expected to announce an operating profit of about $5 million any day now. The club is rich, it is successful, it is powerful. Powerful enough to withstand a scandal and powerful enough to take a stand that could damage the team in the short term but help it in the long term.
Which is why Collingwood should seriously consider sacking Dane Swan. If it has not already.
Still waiting for your call Caroline...not a quote in sight. Don't ever presume to speak on Collingwoods behalf.— Nathan Buckley (@ncb_cfc) November 28, 2012
3036 games, 3563 goals, 17 premierships. In 2012, the 3AW Football team is the most experienced and successful in the league. This is your home for all 3AW Footy news, views and analysis. 3AW is Football.
Please learn to spell and punctuate before subjecting us to your ill-considered rants.Akunak Cakap Sunday 17 February, 2013 - 11:59 AM
listen here Caroline,never ever judge a book by it's cover,you have no idea what your talking about you should be sacked also collingwood should do drug test on our Dane, then you should be sacked from the footy show and anything to do with football and then be charge with defamation of character,Eileen Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 2:52 AM
listen here Caroline,never ever judge a book by it's cover,you have no idea what your talking about you should be sacked also collingwood should do drug test on our Dane, then you should be sacked from the footy show and anything to do with football and then be charge with defamation of character,Eileen Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 2:49 AM
@Tomatoa, whether you like it or not ALL sports will have their idols for the kids, that is how it has always been and will always be. As a so called responsible parent would you forbid your chidren to participate/follow their chosen sport. The same with music of today, it is out there for all kids to hear and most definately some is not suitable for children but it is promoted for kids consumption, how do YOU keep them away from that.Woodsy Saturday 1 December, 2012 - 10:55 AM
Caroline Wilson, you are pathetic! Jealousy is a curse. Who do you follow in the AFL? I bet if Swanny was to play for your club, you'd love him. Since when does having tattoos define what kind of player you are? Isn't everyone entitled to "annual leave"? So many questions but has anyone asked when the Age is sacking Carolibe Wilson???O'Connell Friday 30 November, 2012 - 9:52 PM
Ah Caroline...when will it stop?! How about every Collingwood supporter stop buying the Age until she is either suspended or sacked by the newspaper? I also hope Dane Swan launches defamation proceedings.J-P Friday 30 November, 2012 - 12:27 PM