- Pakenham mystery: Man found dead in street
- Elderly woman killed at Reservoir
- Neil's Pics: Radio selfies
- Gang attack over baseball cap
- I never injected anyone: Demetriou
- Demetriou steps aside
- Tottenham soccer player di(v)es
- Laverton home goes up in flames
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Garry on Kew coup: Napthine's headache The extreme right of the Liberal Party strikes again, a good competent member now in trouble, Smith is probably one of Tom's ... more
- l ross on Demetriou steps aside Best News IN years more
- Brendan on Demetriou steps aside Andrew has done an excellent job. Its all about bums on seats and tv. ratings. A+ in both areas. more
- Steve. on Demetriou steps aside And not before time, the man was always out of his depth. more
- David on Demetriou steps aside He should have been removed last year for his attack on Essendon with no evidence or proof of any wrong doing. He did a ... more
- Kate on Demetriou steps aside I think this was in the rumour file! more
- biggles on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Qantas will av a jobe for her more
- Pradman on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Good to see some young blood instead of another matron. more
- Gazza on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault What a surprise more workers lose their jobs after Abbott/WORKCHOICES is elected.its the liberal way...... more
- colin on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hey, didn't a high profile 3AW minion classify this this whole thing as Bulltish.Haven't seen a rebuttal, but I will not ... more
- klarie mcintyre on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault how can a australian carrier expect to be sustainable when qantas opted to purchase a380s instead of 777-300ers which are ... more
- Bruno Marino on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault It's about time that we stop blaming all the companies that are RUNNING away from Australia and turn our attention on the ... more
- ian on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Tell Joyce to spend less on his hair DYE ?and he might save the AIRLINE.??? more
- Rachel on Talking Geelong I have started a Meetup Group called Grassroots Geelong Grassroots Geelong is an ideas exchange and Meetup group for ... more
- JX on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault The union leaders won't rest until every Australian business goes under. You only have to look at the ex union hacks in the ... more
- david on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hi perhaps, if those saving a couple of dollars on the cheap airlines should have put their hand in their pocket and flown ... more
- Reg Claybrook on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Clearly Joyce has to go. Its almost beyond belief he is still there. Like to hear what John Borghetti, now with Virgin,what ... more
- Steve on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault High wage demands by greedy unions and labors carbon tax have had a big influence on these decisions by Qantas and others ... more
- Steve on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford What a tragic waste of life and talent,R.I.P Charlotte.. more
- Janet P on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford Very Sad News she was a lovely lady, RIP. more
Charges laid over feet-out-window driving photograph
UPDATE: A 23-year-old man has been charged on summons with four separate offences following the release of a photograph of a man driving along the Eastern Freeway with his legs casually lounging out the driver's side window.
Channel Nine reports the man has been charged with reckless conduct endangering life, failure to have proper control of a vehicle, careless driving, and limbs protruding from a vehicle.
It's believed the man had borrowed the car from a relative.
Earlier today, the driver came forward to Police.
A fellow road user noticed the Volkswagen Golf driver casually slouched out the window on the approach to the Eastlink tunnel on the morning of Christmas Eve.
Police had warned that they had the details of the car’s owner and would be moving to find them if they didn’t front a police station.
Police say they still have a number of enquiries to make and the investigation is ongoing.
"This young man, his behaviour without any further examination is conduct endangering life – that’s a very serious criminal charge," Inspector Bernie Rankin from the Major Collision Investigation Unit said.
"The local police will be following this matter up, and what I’d encourage the driver of that vehicle to do - his vehicle and his images have already been on the media - I’d suggest he walk into his local police station and speak to us, because we’re certainly in the situation where we know who is in charge of the vehicle."
Duet of clowns, if it wasn't for the photographer on his mobile, Police may not have caught this stupid person and who knows what damage/injuries or even possible death may have occurred. Stop being so rightous and think of what could possibly been a horrible outcome.I'd Like to Know Tuesday 1 January, 2013 - 9:26 PM
This picture reminded me of another drongo.
Merry Christmas Cory!Solomon's Sword Monday 31 December, 2012 - 1:37 PM
Clearly the passenger - unless the driver has very odd anatomy.Cosmo Sunday 30 December, 2012 - 5:13 PM
All cyclists should be registered so they obey the road rules and act responsibly. It obviously works for motorists.Peter Jeffries Saturday 29 December, 2012 - 10:24 AM
I've heard contortionists
like volkswagons...especially golfs and most especially black golfs!!!!Caz Friday 28 December, 2012 - 2:16 PM
I hope that the nosey person driving that took the photo gets charged APaul Friday 28 December, 2012 - 2:13 PM