- Bombers battered in court
- Terror raids: Sydney man charged over terrorism plot
- Attempted tobacco smuggling ring busted in Port Melbourne
- RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard thief checking in for 'other matters' at police station
- McCartney responds to rift rumours
- Carlton tram creep touching women passengers
- Teen attacked along Dandenong Creek
- 'It's not OK': Pollie's anger over 'pornographic' graffiti
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Willow on Bombers battered in court About time, justice at last. A lesson to players for the future, do not take part in experiments just because your Club and ... more
- Aria Judillaa on Bombers battered in court Sorry Hird, but when people start challenging the validity of an investigation it's pretty obvious they have something to ... more
- Iain on Bombers battered in court I wonder if Essendon get it know..Justice Middleton is well respected and agrees they have a case to answer. Essendon: take ... more
- Stephen on Bombers battered in court Time to move on and draw a line under this by all sides. The evidence is not there or this would have been put to bed by ... more
- IBARKER on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... Great result for the Person that had his Boards Stolen. more
- RFor on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... LOVE IT !!!Like the other one a few weeks ago- Pollys Questn. Suspect, he says no not me, shows his brothers I.D. - Pollys ... more
- Jodie O'Donovan on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... Sounds like the bloke who robbed my house while I was across the road at work, watching him. My husband ran to the house to ... more
- David T. on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... This is one thief who is totally unsuited to his chosen career. more
- jgl Melb on Australian troops land in Middle East ... So the SAS are over there to "train" the locals...First;Didn't they get enough training when we and the Yanks were there the ... more
- Gloria on Body of toddler found in creek OMG, please all parents watch after your children, especially when near danger water. more
- Time for the TRUTH on Did we miss the train? The next train to the airport leaves Southern Cross Station in 2030, please mind 'the gap"!! more
- Michelle on Did we miss the train? I'm a liberal voter and think this advertising is just a waste of money and VERY unhelpful not to mention confusing for ... more
- Lindsay Cowling on Did we miss the train? Why not move the airport to Fisherman's Bend and a new suburb to Tullarmarine? The terminal could become a shopping centre ... more
- Lindsay Cowling on Did we miss the train? From plane to train in just 25 minutes? Just another example of the deceptive and misleading conduct this State Government ... more
- Ian Montgomery on Did we miss the train? I wonder if the 901 bus from the Airport to Broadmeadows station takes 25 minutes? Then the sign would be accurate though ... more
- Grant on Did we miss the train? As Victoria has pre-established election dates, wouldn't it be simple to just have moratorium on government related ... more
- mark on Did we miss the train? neil,you say the gov is spending millions on self promotion,but does 3aw take any of their money? more
- Cherie on Did we miss the train? It's nice to live in the worlds move livable city but if the government doesn't do something about employment, we wont be ... more
- poppitt on Labor trumps government's Geelong ... Where is he getting the money? Public Transport, all Schools, Ambulance workers (who deserve to be paid the best!) now ... more
- Chris on Man shot in hand, no suspects Reckon he might have just been letting of steam following the mighty Heidelberg footy clubs Grand Final win. more
Charges laid over feet-out-window driving photograph
UPDATE: A 23-year-old man has been charged on summons with four separate offences following the release of a photograph of a man driving along the Eastern Freeway with his legs casually lounging out the driver's side window.
Channel Nine reports the man has been charged with reckless conduct endangering life, failure to have proper control of a vehicle, careless driving, and limbs protruding from a vehicle.
It's believed the man had borrowed the car from a relative.
Earlier today, the driver came forward to Police.
A fellow road user noticed the Volkswagen Golf driver casually slouched out the window on the approach to the Eastlink tunnel on the morning of Christmas Eve.
Police had warned that they had the details of the car’s owner and would be moving to find them if they didn’t front a police station.
Police say they still have a number of enquiries to make and the investigation is ongoing.
"This young man, his behaviour without any further examination is conduct endangering life – that’s a very serious criminal charge," Inspector Bernie Rankin from the Major Collision Investigation Unit said.
"The local police will be following this matter up, and what I’d encourage the driver of that vehicle to do - his vehicle and his images have already been on the media - I’d suggest he walk into his local police station and speak to us, because we’re certainly in the situation where we know who is in charge of the vehicle."
Duet of clowns, if it wasn't for the photographer on his mobile, Police may not have caught this stupid person and who knows what damage/injuries or even possible death may have occurred. Stop being so rightous and think of what could possibly been a horrible outcome.I'd Like to Know Tuesday 1 January, 2013 - 9:26 PM
This picture reminded me of another drongo.
Merry Christmas Cory!Solomon's Sword Monday 31 December, 2012 - 1:37 PM
Clearly the passenger - unless the driver has very odd anatomy.Cosmo Sunday 30 December, 2012 - 5:13 PM
All cyclists should be registered so they obey the road rules and act responsibly. It obviously works for motorists.Peter Jeffries Saturday 29 December, 2012 - 10:24 AM
I've heard contortionists
like volkswagons...especially golfs and most especially black golfs!!!!Caz Friday 28 December, 2012 - 2:16 PM
I hope that the nosey person driving that took the photo gets charged APaul Friday 28 December, 2012 - 2:13 PM