- Hird, Essendon have their days in court
- Shoeless creep attacks in Fitzroy North
- Eddie McGuire should quit: Jeff Kennett
- Bomb threat: School given all-clear
- Burnley Tunnel closed: Lucky escape in Monash truck fire
- Softened stance on sexting teens
- 'G, that's rough: Tigers unhappy
- Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no standing zone
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- IBARKER on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Tell him to walk and if he does he might loose one of those "CHINS". more
- Atticus on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... He parked put the front so that porky would not have to walk too far.Disgrace. more
- James on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Why didn't 3AW give him a spot in the visitor car park if he is expected/a regular guest? more
- Bugs54 on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If you park your car on the nature strip the council will say it's their land and fine you,yet they want you to mow it and ... more
- Mr Gararth on Monash Council to fine you for not ... No wonder Rudd dropped Geoff Lake as the candidate for Hotham last year. Get out of our lives local government! more
- KANE on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Melbournians are going to be 'Taxed, Dutied, Priced, Tar riffed, Levied, Excised, Pork Barreled OUT OF EXISTANCE!!! more
- Geoff on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Easy solution to the problem. If the council don't want to look after their own land ie the nature strips, just give the ... more
- mylene on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If Darebin council tried this they'd make a billion dollars before the sun went down. more
- bc on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' get WADA to come in over the top and give the killer blow stuff the AFL and hird and doctor little more
- Rod on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' What's Paul Little talking about. They have only been in court for 3 days. If Essendon don't get some sort of penalty, Then ... more
- Mooroolbark Mick on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' "Swepped" indicates the level of intelligence we have in this debate. I give up! more
- Peter Flynn on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Yes we the footy public do want to know and if the Essendon Football Club and James Hird were not gagged maybe we would. And ... more
- Docklands on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Show Cause Notices Issued.Essendon shows bokk of what was given and on what dates and to who ?Notices withdrawn. What has ... more
- Arthur Hiliard on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' If these footy "sportsman" have nothing to hide they should be welcoming any investigation! Seems they're a bit shocked to ... more
- David on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' We haven't got deal fatigue. We want to see Essendon held to account. Let the charges be heard! The public wants to see ... more
- iain on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' More political interference is not what is required here. We need allegations of doping heard and either cleared or ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' This is a waste of taxpayers money the courts have more urgent cases to deal with. more
- Sid on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Guilty as sin but not an iota of evidence or positive test to support these claims?Everyone has a problem saying the Bombers ... more
- Christine on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' For people who actively listen, and have no agenda, Paul Little has conducted himself impeccably throughout this drawn-out ... more
- Nigel on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' No Mr Little, the whole community hasn't got deal fatigue, it's sick and tired of Essendonâ?¢ trying to stall/block ... more
Charges laid over feet-out-window driving photograph
UPDATE: A 23-year-old man has been charged on summons with four separate offences following the release of a photograph of a man driving along the Eastern Freeway with his legs casually lounging out the driver's side window.
Channel Nine reports the man has been charged with reckless conduct endangering life, failure to have proper control of a vehicle, careless driving, and limbs protruding from a vehicle.
It's believed the man had borrowed the car from a relative.
Earlier today, the driver came forward to Police.
A fellow road user noticed the Volkswagen Golf driver casually slouched out the window on the approach to the Eastlink tunnel on the morning of Christmas Eve.
Police had warned that they had the details of the car’s owner and would be moving to find them if they didn’t front a police station.
Police say they still have a number of enquiries to make and the investigation is ongoing.
"This young man, his behaviour without any further examination is conduct endangering life – that’s a very serious criminal charge," Inspector Bernie Rankin from the Major Collision Investigation Unit said.
"The local police will be following this matter up, and what I’d encourage the driver of that vehicle to do - his vehicle and his images have already been on the media - I’d suggest he walk into his local police station and speak to us, because we’re certainly in the situation where we know who is in charge of the vehicle."
Duet of clowns, if it wasn't for the photographer on his mobile, Police may not have caught this stupid person and who knows what damage/injuries or even possible death may have occurred. Stop being so rightous and think of what could possibly been a horrible outcome.I'd Like to Know Tuesday 1 January, 2013 - 9:26 PM
This picture reminded me of another drongo.
Merry Christmas Cory!Solomon's Sword Monday 31 December, 2012 - 1:37 PM
Clearly the passenger - unless the driver has very odd anatomy.Cosmo Sunday 30 December, 2012 - 5:13 PM
All cyclists should be registered so they obey the road rules and act responsibly. It obviously works for motorists.Peter Jeffries Saturday 29 December, 2012 - 10:24 AM
I've heard contortionists
like volkswagons...especially golfs and most especially black golfs!!!!Caz Friday 28 December, 2012 - 2:16 PM
I hope that the nosey person driving that took the photo gets charged APaul Friday 28 December, 2012 - 2:13 PM