- Bargain Bun Ta with Ela Carte
- No deal: Ambo pay dispute blows up
- Ambulance Victoria dismisses Melbourne Ebola fears
- Poll points to big Liberal loss
- Chinatown murder charge
- A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is shattered'
- Has this CCTV caught a ghost?
- The Rumour File even we didn't think could be true...
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Susan Williams on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Neil I have listened to your interview with Bridget O'Toole and I felt compelled to write to you. I was crying whilst ... more
- Mandi on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... The parle board and those responsible have blood on their hands again sadly I cant see things changing. more
- Craig on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... I do not generally believe in the death penalty, but there are 20 or 30 cases where the death penalty is warranted. This ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The Police should see this video it looks like a robber. more
- M. Patterson on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... As a friend of the family I have seen their grief firsthand and I am just so heartbroken because of the endless pain they ... more
- PJ on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Broke my heart listening to the agony and the anguish of Bridget. What a person she is to be still standing up after all ... more
- Lee McLean on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... The day my father died in a nursing home in footscray a carer walked up my mother and myself a stated now your father has ... more
- Lance on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Ghost?Sounds legit. more
- Andrea Davey on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Our Legal System needs a complete overhaul. This man had 200 prior convictions and now a good honest person is dead. Why oh ... more
- Renee Wood on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Bridget my heart breaks for you and your family. Your strength through that interview was amazing. Im ashamed of our ... more
- Mel on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... Shame on YOU! more
- Mel on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Yes i believe it to be a ghost, yes. more
- Kathryn on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... Dear 3AW, I too was robbed while in Frances Perry Hospital in 2010, three days after giving birth by C Section to my ... more
- Ken LEE TET on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The shape on the chair is not identifiable as a person in this still photo. Maybe a better view if we could see the video, ... more
- Lisa on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Neil, Ive seen ghosts, and they are grey to charcoal in colour, this looks white.....mmm I have my doubts ;) more
- Belinda on Wild weather causes train chaos I shot a video of last night's thunderstorm and lightning strikes in Melbourne. My house is in Footscray. more
- Jason on Wild weather causes train chaos Thunderbolts and lightening, very very frightening! more
- Colin Lacivita on Man arrested after police chase The Police should have gotten a couple of truckies to setup a road block and then abandon their trucks. This would really ... more
- PatQuickCrazy on Man arrested after police chase We could do what the Greens like to do for anything and everything like this...how about we just ban cars? more
- Aria Judilla on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues @GIW - Rather than just bag Mylene personally maybe you could actually point out which part of her post you think was ... more
Charges laid over feet-out-window driving photograph
UPDATE: A 23-year-old man has been charged on summons with four separate offences following the release of a photograph of a man driving along the Eastern Freeway with his legs casually lounging out the driver's side window.
Channel Nine reports the man has been charged with reckless conduct endangering life, failure to have proper control of a vehicle, careless driving, and limbs protruding from a vehicle.
It's believed the man had borrowed the car from a relative.
Earlier today, the driver came forward to Police.
A fellow road user noticed the Volkswagen Golf driver casually slouched out the window on the approach to the Eastlink tunnel on the morning of Christmas Eve.
Police had warned that they had the details of the car’s owner and would be moving to find them if they didn’t front a police station.
Police say they still have a number of enquiries to make and the investigation is ongoing.
"This young man, his behaviour without any further examination is conduct endangering life – that’s a very serious criminal charge," Inspector Bernie Rankin from the Major Collision Investigation Unit said.
"The local police will be following this matter up, and what I’d encourage the driver of that vehicle to do - his vehicle and his images have already been on the media - I’d suggest he walk into his local police station and speak to us, because we’re certainly in the situation where we know who is in charge of the vehicle."
Duet of clowns, if it wasn't for the photographer on his mobile, Police may not have caught this stupid person and who knows what damage/injuries or even possible death may have occurred. Stop being so rightous and think of what could possibly been a horrible outcome.I'd Like to Know Tuesday 1 January, 2013 - 9:26 PM
This picture reminded me of another drongo.
Merry Christmas Cory!Solomon's Sword Monday 31 December, 2012 - 1:37 PM
Clearly the passenger - unless the driver has very odd anatomy.Cosmo Sunday 30 December, 2012 - 5:13 PM
All cyclists should be registered so they obey the road rules and act responsibly. It obviously works for motorists.Peter Jeffries Saturday 29 December, 2012 - 10:24 AM
I've heard contortionists
like volkswagons...especially golfs and most especially black golfs!!!!Caz Friday 28 December, 2012 - 2:16 PM
I hope that the nosey person driving that took the photo gets charged APaul Friday 28 December, 2012 - 2:13 PM