- GWS joins gay marriage debate
- Smoking cops 'not a good look'
- Sly's Policeman of the year award
- Husband's 'brutal' bludgeoning to stop wife moving
- The most powerful selfie ever?
- Bung case not limited to one man: Lay
- Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry assistance
- Concerns for missing 14-year-old
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- bc on Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry ... ask mud guts hockey to take a pay cut not on your life buddy neil ask hockey how much is it costing the tax payers flying ... more
- double standards for coppers on Smoking cops 'not a good look' Former Victoria Police detective Charlie Bezzina, who has(had) 38 years experience in force, says sometimes internal police ... more
- wayne on Having issues streaming 3AW? I listen to the ABC because I still cant get any Fairfax Stations at all and the computer is two years old FIX IT more
- bigmoralcopper on Man launches petition to reel in ... Perhaps if this Steve, who by his own admission was employed for over thirty years constant,was made to follow the ... more
- oh dear on GWS joins gay marriage debate what will Gay Western Sydney do next? support climate change legislation and asylum seekers? more
- mandy on Killer whales spotted in Western Port ... Don't tell those rednecks in W.A Peter Glee son,Greg Hunt,and the fisheries minister Troy Buswell they will want them culled ... more
- Will on Face-bong: Online drug market On Neils show today it was mentioned that 5 people had been put in intensive care this week using the fake synthetic ... more
- Steve on Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry ... Why don't the government give all the money that goes to Indonesia to the car industry? charity begins at home or it should ... more
- Steve on Preston road rage caught on camera Morons; like this bloke should lose their license good chance he may have been on drugs the rear number plate is visible so ... more
- Pradman on Preston road rage caught on camera '....she was punched in the face by a cyclist.' after she did an illegal u-turn on Beach Road. more
- Aria Judilla on Preston road rage caught on camera I'm just waiting for all the usual feral drivers to start cheering on the braindead ute driver because the other car ... more
- jgl Melb on The most powerful selfie ever? South Africa can think themselves lucky Dubbya didn't invade the joint looking for WMD. more
- Chris on Man launches petition to reel in ... Typical feral female. more
- mylene on Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry ... Hockey seems to be enjoying this. It's good to see someone so happy just doing their job. more
- Joseph Logan on Husband's 'brutal' bludgeoning to stop ... So Judge thinks it is "selfish, egotistical and controlling to love and want three children? The woman was taking the 3 to ... more
- Christine on Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry ... It's time this industry stood on their own and stop threatening the Government. Same with the unions, get in the real ... more
- Catherine on The most powerful selfie ever? I find this action to be totally disrespectful. more
- Gloss on Baby Daniel 'gagged, tied, kept in a ... The mother knew her son was being tortured and did NOTHING because she was frightened. Come on, how frightened was her poor ... more
- GIW on Man launches petition to reel in ... How about petition for those who belive this feral idiot got what she deserved. more
- kezza on 'Livelihood' stolen while family slept these guys not only have had their livelihood stolen, but have battled to recover since the devastating Black Saturday ... more
Charlotte Dawson 'needs to back off' troll campaign
3AW Entertainment Reporter Pete Ford reckons Sydney TV personality Charlotte Dawson 'needs to back off' her campaign to name and shame internet trolls.
In August, Dawson suffered a highly publicised anxiety attack and required hospitalisation after she was viciously targeted by a number of twitter users. On Tuesday, Channel 7 News filmed Dawson confronting her abusers in person for the first time.
"The sad part about her appearance on 7 is the trolls seemed more calm and sane than she did," Pete Ford said.
"The problem of Charlotte taking on this cause is her act's about abusing people and putting them down so it becomes a bit murky as to why she's become a champion of this particular cause."
Dawson was a member of the red carpet fashion police at last month's Brownlow awards, passing judgment on footballers' wives and girlfriends' outfits.
She is currently suing the Herald Sun after the newspaper questioned her ability to commentate the Red carpet two weeks after her suicide attempt.
"Why does she want this angst? Just take it easy, love," Pete Ford concluded.
Dawson said she did the interview on Channel 7 for a sense of "closure."
Ross Stevenson and John Burns entertain listeners with their razor sharp wit and oddball humour every morning. And every day the best segments of their on-air - and sometimes off-air - program are published on 3AW.com.au.
Charlotte Dawson is a role model for those who are bullied. She speaks for those who can't and for those who didn't and have lost their lives. She is holding bullies acountable for their actions and I think all bullies should be publicly shamed, for it's an extremely shameful act. They showed no remorse which makes you wonder what else they are capable of in life. Homosexual men seem to have a high rate of bullying towards women which I find intriguing.SS Friday 9 November, 2012 - 12:31 PM
petes an idiot called me a mysogynist pig... ok... now u've really crossed the line... i just wanted to be loved by everyone... but wot u said has mortally wounded my precious ego...so now i'm coming after u to name and shame u on TV with a current affairs crew...excuse me now while i just go and have a little cry...Woman Act Your Age Tuesday 30 October, 2012 - 2:58 PM
Tanya, u r an idiot. She was perfectly reasonable. A teenage girl was trolled by bullies and as a result commited suicide. Woman Act your age...u r a mysogynist pig....take some of your own meficine. Charlotte you rock!!petes an idiot Monday 29 October, 2012 - 10:35 PM
How farï»¿ do you go with the vengeance before you end up playing the same belittling game as the perpetrators?
Is this a suitable platform for self-promotion? Have the media minders thought through the repercussions of stooping down to the lowest common denominator and disenfranchising the TV audience the advertisers so carefully target?
Twitter is for pimple faced twits, isn't it? Why the traditional media love-in with the new medium when most sensible dignified people live in the real world, away from a narrow two finger portal to mediocre updates about irrelevant issues?
Conversely, "Just take it easy, love," is a bit too patronising isn't it?
As Grandma would say, you all need a good spanking and sit in your corner for a while!Solmon's Sword Sunday 28 October, 2012 - 1:06 PM
trolls are cowards, they have no integrity, compassion or accountantability. They hide behind the technology they are using. What happened to the old saying "if you cant say something good don't say it at all". Fine if you have an opinion about an issue, but word it in a deflamatory way.lynne Saturday 27 October, 2012 - 9:22 AM
KAZ the statement you have made is just as nasty as the people you are responding to I would say you are no better think about it.mandy Friday 26 October, 2012 - 11:31 AM