- 'It's not OK': Pollie's anger over 'pornographic' graffiti
- Australian troops land in Middle East for 'mission - not war'
- Girl, 11, flees windowless van
- Woman killed in Cranbourne horse fall
- Burnt body discovered along train tracks
- Man critical after one-car Hampton smash
- Geelong ruckman Dawson Simpson caught drink-driving
- Man found dead in Noble Park
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- jgl Melb on Australian troops land in Middle East ... So the SAS are over there to "train" the locals...First;Didn't they get enough training when we and the Yanks were there the ... more
- Gloria on Body of toddler found in creek OMG, please all parents watch after your children, especially when near danger water. more
- Time for the TRUTH on Did we miss the train? The next train to the airport leaves Southern Cross Station in 2030, please mind 'the gap"!! more
- Michelle on Did we miss the train? I'm a liberal voter and think this advertising is just a waste of money and VERY unhelpful not to mention confusing for ... more
- Lindsay Cowling on Did we miss the train? Why not move the airport to Fisherman's Bend and a new suburb to Tullarmarine? The terminal could become a shopping centre ... more
- Lindsay Cowling on Did we miss the train? From plane to train in just 25 minutes? Just another example of the deceptive and misleading conduct this State Government ... more
- Ian Montgomery on Did we miss the train? I wonder if the 901 bus from the Airport to Broadmeadows station takes 25 minutes? Then the sign would be accurate though ... more
- Grant on Did we miss the train? As Victoria has pre-established election dates, wouldn't it be simple to just have moratorium on government related ... more
- mark on Did we miss the train? neil,you say the gov is spending millions on self promotion,but does 3aw take any of their money? more
- Cherie on Did we miss the train? It's nice to live in the worlds move livable city but if the government doesn't do something about employment, we wont be ... more
- poppitt on Labor trumps government's Geelong ... Where is he getting the money? Public Transport, all Schools, Ambulance workers (who deserve to be paid the best!) now ... more
- Chris on Man shot in hand, no suspects Reckon he might have just been letting of steam following the mighty Heidelberg footy clubs Grand Final win. more
- Sue Hughes on Melbourne's most controversial roller ... Such inconsiderate behaviour from so-called adults. I suspect these people have just moved in and couldn't care less about ... more
- Kathy on Melbourne's most controversial roller ... What happened to consideration and common sense mr and mrsÂ cubbins? I hope your made to pay to clean up your ... more
- Rick on Melbourne's most controversial roller ... Simple solution as the neighbor who had their roller door blocked.Nissan Patrol + 4000kg snap strap.Rip it right off the ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Melbourne's most controversial roller ... This is crazy no one should own a lane way. Maybe in 1887 there was no lane way and it was a dirt horse trail. For once I am ... more
- Johnno on Melbourne's most controversial roller ... Solicitor's and barrister's rubbing their hands over another prolonged adverse possession case. more
- Rob Jackson on Melbourne's most controversial roller ... How ridiculous...people are so stupid. Why would you put a roller door in that spot unless you were just trying to ... more
- Peter on Does Collingwood still want Lumumba? The best thing Collingwood could do would be to get rid of this clown! Too precious and full of his own importance! more
- jgl Melb on Does Collingwood still want Lumumba? When,not if,he walks out he'll do so in an upright manner.The chip on each shoulder will take care of that. more
'Commodore purrs like a Kitten'
A man who was experiencing a 'cat-like' noise coming from the rear of his new V8 Commodore took his car back to the dealership to have it inspected.
When the car was lifted onto the hoist and the exhaust was removed, a tabby kitten was found to be trapped between the heat shield and the body of the car.
The kitten fainted when it was removed but awoke shortly after with no injuries.
"It gives new meaning to your new Commodore will purr like a kitten," the mechanic joked with Ross and John.
Listen to the rumour file mechanic who removed the Cat and view the adorable photos he took before and after the rescue.
IMAGE: The kitten trapped before the rescue
IMAGE: Hopefully the little one finds a good home
PLAY: Rumour File "purring like a kitten"
Ross Stevenson and John Burns entertain listeners with their razor sharp wit and oddball humour every morning. And every day the best segments of their on-air - and sometimes off-air - program are published on 3AW.com.au.
we had a car that went like a rabbit once. till the mechanics removed it! Frustrated the dog though, could smell it but not get to it..DavidR Tuesday 15 May, 2012 - 12:02 AM
i always said the commodore was a pussy magnet hahahaBanana McCoon Monday 14 May, 2012 - 10:37 AM
What a great story. It fills my heart with joy to hear of happy endings like this particularly when gorgeous, kind men are involved! :)Tania Martin Friday 11 May, 2012 - 3:50 PM