- Qantas to cut 1000 jobs
- Future of Heidelberg BMX track still in doubt
- 338 PSO fines wrongly issued
- Gold Coast Suns sack Campbell Brown
- Breakfast farewells Mal Walden
- Young hoon performs burnouts in front of cops
- Are we all a little bit bogan?
- More than 70 Craig Thomson charges could be dropped: Magistrate
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Pradman on Young hoon performs burnouts in front ... ....and he's allowed to vote more
- LynetteOZ on Breakfast farewells Mal Walden The consummate professional! You'll be missed Mal. Thanks for bringing us the news with a dash of humour where appropriate. more
- John on Having issues streaming 3AW? I run FireFox on win 7 and on Linux Mint FireFox. Install VLC. Shockwave and jvanjvan@plugins (latest levels)and it will all ... more
- Kirk on Breakfast farewells Mal Walden Well done on a great career mal, you were the one that go me interested in watching the news in my early teens in 1996, i ... more
- fiona on Breakfast farewells Mal Walden What a lovely man mal waldon is .lovely to see such emotion on the show tonight, wouldn't we all love to loved and ... more
- Gazza on Young hoon performs burnouts in front ... Surely the revenue cameras will stop this behaviour...... more
- David T. on Having issues streaming 3AW? Oh, and by the way, I was bloody cranky when I sent that message; and I still am. more
- David T. on Young hoon performs burnouts in front ... We complain about idiots like this on sites that have no relevance to them (if they even know they, or we, exist). Many ... more
- David T. on Having issues streaming 3AW? Why the hell should I change my browser. If your "experts" can't handle modern day technology, find someone who can. To tell ... more
- Big Al on Breakfast farewells Mal Walden 'Legend' is a word that is thrown around far to freely by sections of the media. As for me, I have never watched or listened ... more
- Mong on Having issues streaming 3AW? I don't think "use a different browser" is an acceptable response. Sounds like a lazy tech person wrote that, internet ... more
- Mighty Mick on Young hoon performs burnouts in front ... Many say that speed kills the truth is idiots like this guy behind a lethal weapon (car)who have no respect for the law and ... more
- Dave on Having issues streaming 3AW? That seems to have worked!!!! more
- Katrina on Having issues streaming 3AW? Haven't been able to listen to you at work all week, did what you said on your website still having issues! :( more
- Bonk Oh on Young hoon performs burnouts in front ... No way.... He's on drugs!! more
- Flora on 'Radio journalism at its finest' I feel safe with men like Neil around. I dont always agree with him but I trust him.Thanks for the good work Neil. more
- Steve on Breakfast farewells Mal Walden Good riddance Walden is boring. more
- mylene on Having issues streaming 3AW? Ever since the government changed it's been getting harder to access information. Coincidence? Perhaps not. :p more
- William Harcourt on Breakfast farewells Mal Walden Unbelievable. I've been watching this guy since I was a kid. Thanks for the memories, Mal. more
- Shane W on Young hoon performs burnouts in front ... Thick Bogan more
'Commodore purrs like a Kitten'
A man who was experiencing a 'cat-like' noise coming from the rear of his new V8 Commodore took his car back to the dealership to have it inspected.
When the car was lifted onto the hoist and the exhaust was removed, a tabby kitten was found to be trapped between the heat shield and the body of the car.
The kitten fainted when it was removed but awoke shortly after with no injuries.
"It gives new meaning to your new Commodore will purr like a kitten," the mechanic joked with Ross and John.
Listen to the rumour file mechanic who removed the Cat and view the adorable photos he took before and after the rescue.
IMAGE: The kitten trapped before the rescue
IMAGE: Hopefully the little one finds a good home
PLAY: Rumour File "purring like a kitten"
Ross Stevenson and John Burns entertain listeners with their razor sharp wit and oddball humour every morning. And every day the best segments of their on-air - and sometimes off-air - program are published on 3AW.com.au.
we had a car that went like a rabbit once. till the mechanics removed it! Frustrated the dog though, could smell it but not get to it..DavidR Tuesday 15 May, 2012 - 12:02 AM
i always said the commodore was a pussy magnet hahahaBanana McCoon Monday 14 May, 2012 - 10:37 AM
What a great story. It fills my heart with joy to hear of happy endings like this particularly when gorgeous, kind men are involved! :)Tania Martin Friday 11 May, 2012 - 3:50 PM