- Condition of sinkhole victim worsens
- 'Kids will give cricket away'
- Police swarm on Bandidos club in murder investigation
- Council caught dumping waste
- Hughes in critical condition
- Woman swallowed by sinkhole
- Special pup for family's last Christmas
- Tenant wins $1K over crappy loo
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Susan on Special pup for family's last Christmas As Marie said I hope the new pup brings JOY to the family maybe they should rename it Joy 0r Faith or Hope but Pixie's cute ... more
- Carol on Special pup for family's last Christmas Well Done Neil!!This family are well deserving of this money and puppy!! Had me in years all morning! Beautiful bittersweet ... more
- jgl Melb on Tenant wins $1K over crappy loo A visit to the nearest Bunnings would've sorted this earth shattering problem.Then again the complainant wouldn't have ... more
- kes from central victoria on Special pup for family's last Christmas Wow, amazing. Just when you think nobody cares this happens....such sad circumstances when the bulldog pup,who is just ... more
- Debs on Tenant wins $1K over crappy loo What a crock of shite. You mean to say to me this guy couldn't go to Bunnings/Masters and fork out a measly $30 for a new ... more
- Marie on Special pup for family's last Christmas I cannot believe how this family have managed over the years with 2 of their 3 children so very sick. Being a mum myself I ... more
- Cere on Special pup for family's last Christmas Most amazing and so sad well done to Neil and everyone. The puppy is so beautiful and I know she will give all her love ... more
- Roma Vaccaro on Special pup for family's last Christmas I hope this little angel in the form of a pup brings the family much love and laughter. What a horrible thing for any ... more
- Debbie on Special pup for family's last Christmas Awesome response to an amazing family So happy they have a lil pup, she will certainly be very loved more
- Donny Blake on Special pup for family's last Christmas What a gorgeous little pup and will definitely go to a great home, although I am an one eyed boxer girl. more
- Tarielle on Special pup for family's last Christmas This little girl is absolutely gorgeous. What a very special gift she is. I hope she brings Sam and Ashley much love and ... more
- Andrea Murphy on Tenant wins $1K over crappy loo Maybe Riley has to turn the other cheek! more
- Dennis on Hundreds flee burning city apartment ... Apparantly Edihad is supplying food and drink to people affected by the fire. I hope they're not charging football prices. more
- Chris on Hundreds flee burning city apartment ... With all the media and fire fighters the dock lands population must have doubled last night. more
- Chris on Tenant wins $1K over crappy loo Any smart person would have put a new seat on $20 at bunnings and when they leave put the broken one back on. more
- Gloria on 'Corruption, abuse' and Yooralla I had written a cheque yesterday for Yooralla Appeal, will not decide whether to post it or not until investigations are ... more
- andy on Mark Williams diagnosed with cancer good luck more
- jgl Melb on Clive Palmer spits the dummy The punters are starting to twig to Clive (no I haven't s--t myself I only walk like it) Palmer. more
- Stephen on Clive Palmer spits the dummy This is what our stupid voting system gets us. Idiots voted in on hand full of votes and a bucket load of preferences that ... more
- greg on New-age helmet design I'm sure(NOT) that will prevent motorists from hitting cyclists. It's a dumb idea and the helmet is both hideous and ... more
'Cynical, grubby dodgy politics'
The Prime Minister is standing by decision to back away from a deal on poker machine reforms, saying there is no point to parliament engaging in political argy-bargy over the issue.
Julia Gillard says there's insufficient support in parliament's lower house for mandatory pre-commitment, despite her deal with independent Andrew Wilkie following the 2010 general election.
Wilkie has subsequently withdrawn his support for the Prime Minister after her backflip.
Ms Gillard has told the ABC the government still remains committed to poker machine reform despite her broken promise.
Does Ms. Gillard's backflip really come as a surprise to you?
After the carbon tax backflip, is this to be expected from the current government?
Does it even matter at the end of the day?
Listen to Neil Mitchell's hard-hitting opening editorial and have your say below.
PLAY: Neil Mitchell's editorial and talkback callers admit complete lack of faith in Julia Gillard
Both major parties are forced to represent the vested interests of the big corporations. Otherwise there will be a mayor publicity campaign to discredit and remove them from power. The average voter is so easy to manipulate - and the pros really know how to do it.John Wilson Friday 6 April, 2012 - 12:21 AM
Trying to bring in a carbon Tax is political suicide...end of story. The Labour Party is custard.Judy Thursday 23 February, 2012 - 12:48 PM
DONT ASKE YOU CANT BELEIVE A THING THE NOT SO prime minister I dont think she knows which way is upJohn STAFFORD Tuesday 24 January, 2012 - 4:41 PM
No matter how much Mitchell, Hinch et al talk down Australia I'm yet to see anyone leaving. Compare that to the mass migration to QLD when Jeff was in power. On that evidence alone Julia's doing a brilliant job :pMylene Tuesday 24 January, 2012 - 11:00 AM
Why are so many people shocked by Gillard's actions?
I blame the morons in this country who voted this idiot in.
Stop complaining and suffer with the rest of us now...Adam Tuesday 24 January, 2012 - 9:57 AM
Juliar and the Labor Green Govt CANNOT be trusted.
Juliar made a signed deal with Wilkie to take Govt and has reneged on the deal.
Juliar strung Wilkie along until she did the deal with Slipper and gave Wilkie the slipper.
Juliar did this now to give herself leadership control & Labor the time to SPIN their way out before the next election.
Delusional Juliar believes that she has the capacity to use the spin department to her advantage to regain voter support. Ha dreaming.
Juliar had NO intention of pushing a gambling reform against the Labor Clubs she gets support from.
There was little or pathetic lobbying, NO advertising and NO vote taken in or outside the parliament for gambling reform AND her OWN alliance were against it.
The trial is rubbish & a total waste.
Might as well hand it over to the gamblers directly, than her wealthy clubs.
Will now give $87 Million to her OWN Labor clubs in the ACT, wont start till 2013 & outcomes report till 2016, well after the NEXT election.
Whats so despicable is the spin she uses as Historic Govt Reforms, when this is a total LIE, the trial is doomed and WE know it too.
Juliar is one hell of a conniving untrustworthy snake & must be thrown out of office & has brought disrepute to this office.Slippery Unscrupulous Rat Monday 23 January, 2012 - 9:14 PM