- Hird, Essendon have their days in court
- 'G, that's rough: Tigers unhappy
- Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no standing zone
- One dead in Tarneit crash
- Postal pong leaves workers ill
- Armed bandit flees with Sunbury United cash
- Man fights for life after Dandenong car crash
- Police hunt injured thief
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- IBARKER on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Tell him to walk and if he does he might loose one of those "CHINS". more
- Atticus on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... He parked put the front so that porky would not have to walk too far.Disgrace. more
- James on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Why didn't 3AW give him a spot in the visitor car park if he is expected/a regular guest? more
- Bugs54 on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If you park your car on the nature strip the council will say it's their land and fine you,yet they want you to mow it and ... more
- Mr Gararth on Monash Council to fine you for not ... No wonder Rudd dropped Geoff Lake as the candidate for Hotham last year. Get out of our lives local government! more
- KANE on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Melbournians are going to be 'Taxed, Dutied, Priced, Tar riffed, Levied, Excised, Pork Barreled OUT OF EXISTANCE!!! more
- Geoff on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Easy solution to the problem. If the council don't want to look after their own land ie the nature strips, just give the ... more
- mylene on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If Darebin council tried this they'd make a billion dollars before the sun went down. more
- bc on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' get WADA to come in over the top and give the killer blow stuff the AFL and hird and doctor little more
- Rod on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' What's Paul Little talking about. They have only been in court for 3 days. If Essendon don't get some sort of penalty, Then ... more
- Mooroolbark Mick on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' "Swepped" indicates the level of intelligence we have in this debate. I give up! more
- Peter Flynn on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Yes we the footy public do want to know and if the Essendon Football Club and James Hird were not gagged maybe we would. And ... more
- Docklands on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Show Cause Notices Issued.Essendon shows bokk of what was given and on what dates and to who ?Notices withdrawn. What has ... more
- Arthur Hiliard on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' If these footy "sportsman" have nothing to hide they should be welcoming any investigation! Seems they're a bit shocked to ... more
- David on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' We haven't got deal fatigue. We want to see Essendon held to account. Let the charges be heard! The public wants to see ... more
- iain on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' More political interference is not what is required here. We need allegations of doping heard and either cleared or ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' This is a waste of taxpayers money the courts have more urgent cases to deal with. more
- Sid on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Guilty as sin but not an iota of evidence or positive test to support these claims?Everyone has a problem saying the Bombers ... more
- Christine on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' For people who actively listen, and have no agenda, Paul Little has conducted himself impeccably throughout this drawn-out ... more
- Nigel on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' No Mr Little, the whole community hasn't got deal fatigue, it's sick and tired of Essendonâ?¢ trying to stall/block ... more
Domain tunnel and West Gate Bridge closures
Melbourne is bracing itself for traffic chaos this weekend as the Domain tunnel closes for maintenance for the first time in more than 12 years.
The three-day closure begins at 10pm today and will re-open 5am on New Years Eve.
Citylink spokesperson Graham Widger says there will be other options for motorists travelling through the city, but there will be huge delays.
“We believe this is the best time to do road works, reason being volumes are down 30 per cent to 50 per cent. Having said that, we do expect long delays and we do expect people to be inconvenienced."
The West Gate Bridge inbound will also be closed overnight on December 27 and 28.
The closures are part of a two-stage maintenance program which will see important resurfacing works undertaken across Melbourne’s major tunnels and roads.
Stage two of the closures will see the Burnley Tunnel closed from 10pm on January 2 until 5am on January 7 and the West Gate Bridge outbound shut overnight on January 2 and 3.
Melbourne’s Burnley and Domain tunnels and the West Gate Bridge are closing for essential resurfacing works.
Domain Tunnel – closed 10pm 27 December until 5am 31 December.
West Gate Bridge (inbound) – closed overnight from 11pm – 7am on 27 and 28 December.
Burnley Tunnel – closed 10pm 2 January until 5am 7 January.
West Gate Bridge (outbound) – closed overnight from 11pm – 7am on 2 and 3 January.
Click here for full details of upcoming road closures.