- '59 Penfolds Grange reviewed
- Man fronts court over fatal stabbing
- 'I hope you get smashed by the karma bus'
- Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM Abbott and Liberal friends on-side
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young 'seriously unwell'
- Melbourne treated to pink lunar eclipse
- Kindergarten pets mutilated
- Commonwealth Bank customers can't access money
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Greg on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... About time some Politician has been caught out at a Royal Commission or Inquiry,all they ever say is I don't remember or ... more
- Lukew on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... So you can waste billions of dollars of tax payers money mis-managing just about everything - federal and state - and be ... more
- Gazza on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Standard liberal behaviour more
- boofa on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... PIGS, TROUGH , SNOUT.Lets cover this one up Tony. more
- Sir Matt of the 1950's on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Lucky Mitchell & little Tommy Elliott are on holidays(again, more holidays than teachers & construction workers they harp on ... more
- Lisa on Commonwealth Bank customers can't ... Australia Post can't take ANY credit cards, because their Eftpos is with Commonwealth. So... People trying to lodge mail ... more
- Milton on Surprise, surprise: Petrol price pain ... It hit $1.71 cents per Litre yesterday in Sydney. So wait for it. more
- Gazza on New way to snap naughty drivers Robert hills comment say it all"we know motorists are quick to put their phone down and put their seatbelt on when they see ... more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Are you blocking all comments about Clive or just the positive ones? more
- Dame Mylene on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Clive Palmer's now the unofficial Prime Minister of Australia. Fun times ahead, Mr Abbott. more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Neil: At least Clive knows how to build businesses and not tear them down. more
- Hooksy from the Country on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Buffoon - pot, kettle, black ...... more
- Mark on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... It would be worse if there were 4 more green loonies. more
- Garry on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Both the Labour and Liberal parties seem hell bent on making themselves unappealing many voters are looking for an ... more
- Dame Mylene on 'One of the biggest law and order ... The only way they'll have a Royal Commission is if they can blame Labor. Otherwise it's not going to happen :p more
- Kristy on Youths charged over Newport crime spree Bloody thugs, blame the pathetic laws for this one too as they know nothing will happen not even a slap on the wrist!! more
- Matt on Youths charged over Newport crime spree So glad I live in Singapore where these criminals would be caught, publicly shamed, caned & jailed. In Melbourne they wont ... more
- Sinbad on 'They've got to do something' Of course, it's also Napthine's fault that he got his head kicked in in the first place ! Now you've got to ask yourself why ... more
- Kevin on 'They've got to do something' Napthine government = fail more
- Ken of Euroa on 'They've got to do something' If he had a fractured neck he wouldn't be standing up more
Dumb and Dumber 2 in production
A follow-up to classic 90's comedy Dumb and Dumber is in the works with movies stars Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels both signing on for the much anticipated sequel.
The quote-a-minute original follows accident prone Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne as they travel across America to return a misplaced briefcase.
Co-Directer of the original Peter Farrelly told comingsoon.net says that film its set to begin production later this year.
”We’re getting set to shoot Dumb and Dumber 2 in September”
"It's the first sequel we've ever done and we've got Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels back."
The Farrelly brothers, who have written and directed other comedy classics such as There's Something About Mary and Me, Myself & Irene will once again take up directing duties.
A release date for the film is yet to be confirmed.
The news follows last weeks announcement from comedy star Will Ferrell, who told Conan O'Brian that he will be making a sequel to his much-loved 2004 film Anchorman.
WATCH: Ron Burgandy makes the announcement on Conan.
WHO ARE THE JANOSKIANS?: Victoria Police were called to a meet-and-greet for a group of Melbourne based internet stars on the weekend as crowds swelled to unmanageable levels. 3AW Breakfast found out about the unlikely internet phenomenon.
Gillard and Swan>!Steve Wednesday 4 April, 2012 - 12:47 PM
how could we leave out abbott and workchoices.garry Wednesday 4 April, 2012 - 7:58 AM
Correction: Make that Craig Thomson. In fact, he might get the starring role.David T. Tuesday 3 April, 2012 - 4:34 PM
And Wayne Swan as a support act.David T. Tuesday 3 April, 2012 - 2:36 PM
Any truth to the rumour that Jason Akermanis and the image that confronts him in the mirror are front runners for this "extravaganza"?jgl Melb Tuesday 3 April, 2012 - 1:19 PM
I thought Dumb and Dumber 2 had already been in production for nearly two years now - starring Julia Gillard and Bob Brown...???Gerard Tuesday 3 April, 2012 - 12:03 PM