- US begins air assault on ISIS
- Matthew Guy: 'He wanted to go'
- Shot fired at Cranbourne home
- Mystery surrounds tip death
- Drug cartel sets up shop in Australia
- Police investigate woman's death
- Bombers battered in court
- Terror raids: Sydney man charged over terrorism plot
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Willow on Bombers battered in court About time, justice at last. A lesson to players for the future, do not take part in experiments just because your Club and ... more
- Aria Judillaa on Bombers battered in court Sorry Hird, but when people start challenging the validity of an investigation it's pretty obvious they have something to ... more
- Iain on Bombers battered in court I wonder if Essendon get it know..Justice Middleton is well respected and agrees they have a case to answer. Essendon: take ... more
- Stephen on Bombers battered in court Time to move on and draw a line under this by all sides. The evidence is not there or this would have been put to bed by ... more
- IBARKER on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... Great result for the Person that had his Boards Stolen. more
- RFor on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... LOVE IT !!!Like the other one a few weeks ago- Pollys Questn. Suspect, he says no not me, shows his brothers I.D. - Pollys ... more
- Jodie O'Donovan on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... Sounds like the bloke who robbed my house while I was across the road at work, watching him. My husband ran to the house to ... more
- David T. on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... This is one thief who is totally unsuited to his chosen career. more
- jgl Melb on Australian troops land in Middle East ... So the SAS are over there to "train" the locals...First;Didn't they get enough training when we and the Yanks were there the ... more
- Gloria on Body of toddler found in creek OMG, please all parents watch after your children, especially when near danger water. more
- Time for the TRUTH on Did we miss the train? The next train to the airport leaves Southern Cross Station in 2030, please mind 'the gap"!! more
- Michelle on Did we miss the train? I'm a liberal voter and think this advertising is just a waste of money and VERY unhelpful not to mention confusing for ... more
- Lindsay Cowling on Did we miss the train? Why not move the airport to Fisherman's Bend and a new suburb to Tullarmarine? The terminal could become a shopping centre ... more
- Lindsay Cowling on Did we miss the train? From plane to train in just 25 minutes? Just another example of the deceptive and misleading conduct this State Government ... more
- Ian Montgomery on Did we miss the train? I wonder if the 901 bus from the Airport to Broadmeadows station takes 25 minutes? Then the sign would be accurate though ... more
- Grant on Did we miss the train? As Victoria has pre-established election dates, wouldn't it be simple to just have moratorium on government related ... more
- mark on Did we miss the train? neil,you say the gov is spending millions on self promotion,but does 3aw take any of their money? more
- Cherie on Did we miss the train? It's nice to live in the worlds move livable city but if the government doesn't do something about employment, we wont be ... more
- poppitt on Labor trumps government's Geelong ... Where is he getting the money? Public Transport, all Schools, Ambulance workers (who deserve to be paid the best!) now ... more
- Chris on Man shot in hand, no suspects Reckon he might have just been letting of steam following the mighty Heidelberg footy clubs Grand Final win. more
Dumb and Dumber 2 in production
A follow-up to classic 90's comedy Dumb and Dumber is in the works with movies stars Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels both signing on for the much anticipated sequel.
The quote-a-minute original follows accident prone Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne as they travel across America to return a misplaced briefcase.
Co-Directer of the original Peter Farrelly told comingsoon.net says that film its set to begin production later this year.
”We’re getting set to shoot Dumb and Dumber 2 in September”
"It's the first sequel we've ever done and we've got Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels back."
The Farrelly brothers, who have written and directed other comedy classics such as There's Something About Mary and Me, Myself & Irene will once again take up directing duties.
A release date for the film is yet to be confirmed.
The news follows last weeks announcement from comedy star Will Ferrell, who told Conan O'Brian that he will be making a sequel to his much-loved 2004 film Anchorman.
WATCH: Ron Burgandy makes the announcement on Conan.
WHO ARE THE JANOSKIANS?: Victoria Police were called to a meet-and-greet for a group of Melbourne based internet stars on the weekend as crowds swelled to unmanageable levels. 3AW Breakfast found out about the unlikely internet phenomenon.
Gillard and Swan>!Steve Wednesday 4 April, 2012 - 12:47 PM
how could we leave out abbott and workchoices.garry Wednesday 4 April, 2012 - 7:58 AM
Correction: Make that Craig Thomson. In fact, he might get the starring role.David T. Tuesday 3 April, 2012 - 4:34 PM
And Wayne Swan as a support act.David T. Tuesday 3 April, 2012 - 2:36 PM
Any truth to the rumour that Jason Akermanis and the image that confronts him in the mirror are front runners for this "extravaganza"?jgl Melb Tuesday 3 April, 2012 - 1:19 PM
I thought Dumb and Dumber 2 had already been in production for nearly two years now - starring Julia Gillard and Bob Brown...???Gerard Tuesday 3 April, 2012 - 12:03 PM