- Earthquake hits Greenvale, Epping, Lalor and Roxburgh Park
- Man killed in Wodonga bobcat accident
- Childcare system 'nonsense'
- Paul Dale, Rodney Collins excused from giving evidence
- Fog to cause Melbourne Airport delays
- Scissor bandit can't open cash till
- Government workers cashed in on cosy deals, IBAC hears
- 'Bring them home': Government calls for action
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- mick on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Since the Government wont send over the SAS to avenge the murder of our People, we can only hope some Americans were killed, ... more
- Nick on Israeli troops move into Gaza To Gloria,so the arabs get 27 other states and the jews are not even allowed 1?Sounds fair right? more
- dr ablett on Israeli troops move into Gaza The Muslims need to be taught that terrorism is not acceptable they seem extremely stupid people who cannot be reasoned ... more
- Gloria on Israeli troops move into Gaza Listened to Neil Mitchel and can't understand why everyone sticks up for Israel. The Jews pinched Palestine (with Englands ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... No one ever listens to me...no one should ever travel again in an airplane... the notion flying is safer than driving is ... more
- Peggy on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... A sad day when so many lose their lives and it could have been avoided.Why would any airline fly over any country in the ... more
- Michelle on 'This won't stop the separatists ... How is a Boeing 777 shot down by accident? A totally deplorable action never mind what the conflict is. I hope all flights ... more
- Delboy on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Today the world has changed? You're kidding right? Didn't it change when Pan Am blew up over Lockerbie? And didn't it change ... more
- carole on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Wake up australia. This sort of violence will be here sooner than you think.What a terrible thought. Government please look ... more
- Jill on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... WHY? WHY? WHY? this will be a question we will be asking ourselves for a long long time to come????????? more
- Samuel J on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... The poor buggers had perhaps gone to Amsterdam to see the live Anre Rieu concern held in Maastricht this week. What a pity ... more
- Stephen on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... My thoughts are with all the families this will affect. But who now would fly Malaysian Airlines. more
- Heather on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... This isn't terrorism it's murder! Men and their bloody wars!!! How many more innocent lives will be lost! Sincere ... more
- Marlene Gow on Tim Lane: 'I was angry' I wonder how Malthouse would've reacted if some other football identity spoke in that manner to his own daughter those few ... more
- kim on Victorian town's HIV scare Re the Dr Lester interview. It was said earlier in the morning - somewhere between 530 & 630 that the health professional ... more
- Faye on Young Aussies gored in bull run GO BULLS !! more
- Kevin on Tim Lane: 'I was angry' Good manners and decency cost nothing and go such a long way. Mick simply needs to be nice to people, it's not ... more
- Mark Ellison on Victorian town's HIV scare How does "coming into contact" with an HIV infected person, carry a risk? I presume the Health Professional isn't providing ... more
- Matt on Fans ripped-off by Tyson 'Meet & Greet' That is why I picked up the iron, him in the spa. more
- Amanda on Ice town: Victorian region's ... I know of a group of users in Neerim Sth. Folks should take a more loving stance on the unfortunate statement the journalist ... more
Dumb and Dumber 2 in production
A follow-up to classic 90's comedy Dumb and Dumber is in the works with movies stars Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels both signing on for the much anticipated sequel.
The quote-a-minute original follows accident prone Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne as they travel across America to return a misplaced briefcase.
Co-Directer of the original Peter Farrelly told comingsoon.net says that film its set to begin production later this year.
”We’re getting set to shoot Dumb and Dumber 2 in September”
"It's the first sequel we've ever done and we've got Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels back."
The Farrelly brothers, who have written and directed other comedy classics such as There's Something About Mary and Me, Myself & Irene will once again take up directing duties.
A release date for the film is yet to be confirmed.
The news follows last weeks announcement from comedy star Will Ferrell, who told Conan O'Brian that he will be making a sequel to his much-loved 2004 film Anchorman.
WATCH: Ron Burgandy makes the announcement on Conan.
WHO ARE THE JANOSKIANS?: Victoria Police were called to a meet-and-greet for a group of Melbourne based internet stars on the weekend as crowds swelled to unmanageable levels. 3AW Breakfast found out about the unlikely internet phenomenon.
Gillard and Swan>!Steve Wednesday 4 April, 2012 - 12:47 PM
how could we leave out abbott and workchoices.garry Wednesday 4 April, 2012 - 7:58 AM
Correction: Make that Craig Thomson. In fact, he might get the starring role.David T. Tuesday 3 April, 2012 - 4:34 PM
And Wayne Swan as a support act.David T. Tuesday 3 April, 2012 - 2:36 PM
Any truth to the rumour that Jason Akermanis and the image that confronts him in the mirror are front runners for this "extravaganza"?jgl Melb Tuesday 3 April, 2012 - 1:19 PM
I thought Dumb and Dumber 2 had already been in production for nearly two years now - starring Julia Gillard and Bob Brown...???Gerard Tuesday 3 April, 2012 - 12:03 PM