- Rumour File: AFL faces legal fight with union and Record reporters
- Aussie MH17 investigators in the line of fire
- Breakfast in Glasgow: Ross and John's day of food
- Abbott softens talk on Russia
- Australian to face charges over Commonwealth Games village fight
- Drive-by shooting in Springvale South
- Carlton player Simon White charged by police
- Social media trails show ISIS link to Melbourne schools
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Paul on On the road with Patty the poet cabbie Pat Mullaney now thats a good scots name??? more
- Jennifer Adams on Made it!: Ross and John in Glasgow How come Canada are not winning many medals ? They usually do well. more
- IBARKER on Umpire reverses match-winning goal for ... Sounds like Soccer to me ???Or sooo callllll ball. more
- Joe Garra on Umpire reverses match-winning goal for ... Excellent common sense decision! more
- Terri on Made it!: Ross and John in Glasgow Hi Ross and JohnYou should go to my cousins sweets shop in Glasgow.http://www.glickmans.co.uk/ this is the website, lots and ... more
- Gloria on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... What I find hard to believe is that a journo could lose/mislay such an important piece of equipment, I would be guarding it ... more
- Christine on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... Let me be clear is another popular line, well let me be clear Labor - you are absolutely good for nothing. You and your ... more
- mylene on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... The Age and Labor are basically the same organization. One stealing from the other is like junior 'borrowing' the car to go ... more
- bc on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... Its all about one big liberals bitching about other liberals telling us how bad and dirty they really are thats all we need ... more
- Ricta on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... poppit & Stephen, Touche'.This story is exactly how the ALP behave in every facet of politics. Can't win honesty? Cheat.And ... more
- poppitt on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... Mr Andrews I can hear your words in my ears...Now Let Me Be Honest Here...Now Let Me just say....what a whole lot of HUMBUG ... more
- Stephen on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... The labor party and their Union thugs make my skin crawl!! The party of sleeze and corruption! Why do people keep voting for ... more
- mick on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Since the Government wont send over the SAS to avenge the murder of our People, we can only hope some Americans were killed, ... more
- Nick on Israeli troops move into Gaza To Gloria,so the arabs get 27 other states and the jews are not even allowed 1?Sounds fair right? more
- dr ablett on Israeli troops move into Gaza The Muslims need to be taught that terrorism is not acceptable they seem extremely stupid people who cannot be reasoned ... more
- Gloria on Israeli troops move into Gaza Listened to Neil Mitchel and can't understand why everyone sticks up for Israel. The Jews pinched Palestine (with Englands ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... No one ever listens to me...no one should ever travel again in an airplane... the notion flying is safer than driving is ... more
- Peggy on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... A sad day when so many lose their lives and it could have been avoided.Why would any airline fly over any country in the ... more
- Michelle on 'This won't stop the separatists ... How is a Boeing 777 shot down by accident? A totally deplorable action never mind what the conflict is. I hope all flights ... more
- Delboy on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Today the world has changed? You're kidding right? Didn't it change when Pan Am blew up over Lockerbie? And didn't it change ... more
Dumb and Dumber 2 in production
A follow-up to classic 90's comedy Dumb and Dumber is in the works with movies stars Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels both signing on for the much anticipated sequel.
The quote-a-minute original follows accident prone Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne as they travel across America to return a misplaced briefcase.
Co-Directer of the original Peter Farrelly told comingsoon.net says that film its set to begin production later this year.
”We’re getting set to shoot Dumb and Dumber 2 in September”
"It's the first sequel we've ever done and we've got Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels back."
The Farrelly brothers, who have written and directed other comedy classics such as There's Something About Mary and Me, Myself & Irene will once again take up directing duties.
A release date for the film is yet to be confirmed.
The news follows last weeks announcement from comedy star Will Ferrell, who told Conan O'Brian that he will be making a sequel to his much-loved 2004 film Anchorman.
WATCH: Ron Burgandy makes the announcement on Conan.
WHO ARE THE JANOSKIANS?: Victoria Police were called to a meet-and-greet for a group of Melbourne based internet stars on the weekend as crowds swelled to unmanageable levels. 3AW Breakfast found out about the unlikely internet phenomenon.
Gillard and Swan>!Steve Wednesday 4 April, 2012 - 12:47 PM
how could we leave out abbott and workchoices.garry Wednesday 4 April, 2012 - 7:58 AM
Correction: Make that Craig Thomson. In fact, he might get the starring role.David T. Tuesday 3 April, 2012 - 4:34 PM
And Wayne Swan as a support act.David T. Tuesday 3 April, 2012 - 2:36 PM
Any truth to the rumour that Jason Akermanis and the image that confronts him in the mirror are front runners for this "extravaganza"?jgl Melb Tuesday 3 April, 2012 - 1:19 PM
I thought Dumb and Dumber 2 had already been in production for nearly two years now - starring Julia Gillard and Bob Brown...???Gerard Tuesday 3 April, 2012 - 12:03 PM