- Bayswater gas leak
- Sports star parents' scary ambo wait
- GWS joins gay marriage debate
- Smoking cops 'not a good look'
- Sly's Policeman of the year award
- Husband's 'brutal' bludgeoning to stop wife moving
- The most powerful selfie ever?
- Bung case not limited to one man: Lay
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- John Shields on ASADA set to charge Bombers: Sly Ahmed Saad has been individually penalised for his indiscretion so when are the Bomber players going to be charged ,Watson ... more
- Sinbad on Sly's Policeman of the year award Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......ahhhh 'fruitloop'....time to fortify the gates, set the alarms and take a double dose of ... more
- Emerald on GWS joins gay marriage debate I don't think anyone coming out in support of marriage equality is playing politics, only homophobes would see it that way. more
- 3am drunken cops on Sly's Policeman of the year award Provocation is no defence in Vic, but cheap drinks at the police club is the square up.Computers can only give you so much ... more
- Peggy on Preston road rage caught on camera But Neil, the ute is registered and it still happened. Isn't paying rego meant to stop this from happening?Bill from ... more
- PH on Smoking cops 'not a good look' I think you mean discreet (secretive) rather than discrete (separate).Let's hope they used an ashtray and didn't illegally ... more
- GIW on GWS joins gay marriage debate I wonder if ALL the players are in accord with this and will they display a rainbow logo on their jumpers? more
- David R on Smoking cops 'not a good look' Is smoking Illegal? No. Then what does it matter? more
- Steve on Sly's Policeman of the year award Must be a mate of slys>.. more
- Steve on Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry ... All manufacturing in this country is on shaky ground because of union demands for high wages who's next to fold up?? more
- C. McDonald on Having issues streaming 3AW? I moved to Daylesford and cannot get 3AW although driving along the Calder to bendigo and then Echuca in my car I can get AW ... more
- Maureen on Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry ... The unions don't get it. They are the reason that manufacturing is doomed in Australia. That, and years of a useless Labor ... more
- Jake on Smoking cops 'not a good look' Lay has presided over the new image of black-shirt gestapo police, so who cares about the smoking. more
- Pradman on Murder suspect in dispute over plaster ... He should have got a job with Mick Gatto; easier than plastering. more
- Give Up on Having issues streaming 3AW? I can't listen or watch 3AW any more - so sad. Will have to stick to the odd hour or two in the car. more
- Pradman on Video: Shark in Port Phillip Bay? There are plenty of bronze whalers seen in the bay every year from Rye to the heads. They clean up the dead seal carcasses. more
- Wayne on Preston road rage caught on camera This footage clearly shows the suction cup of a window mount for the phone so this recording is no more illegal than someone ... more
- nik on Preston road rage caught on camera I'm amazed the pic wasn't photoshopped and the use replaced with a bike! more
- bc on Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry ... ask mud guts hockey to take a pay cut not on your life buddy neil ask hockey how much is it costing the tax payers flying ... more
- double standards for coppers on Smoking cops 'not a good look' Former Victoria Police detective Charlie Bezzina, who has(had) 38 years experience in force, says sometimes internal police ... more
Dumb and Dumber 2 in production
A follow-up to classic 90's comedy Dumb and Dumber is in the works with movies stars Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels both signing on for the much anticipated sequel.
The quote-a-minute original follows accident prone Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne as they travel across America to return a misplaced briefcase.
Co-Directer of the original Peter Farrelly told comingsoon.net says that film its set to begin production later this year.
”We’re getting set to shoot Dumb and Dumber 2 in September”
"It's the first sequel we've ever done and we've got Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels back."
The Farrelly brothers, who have written and directed other comedy classics such as There's Something About Mary and Me, Myself & Irene will once again take up directing duties.
A release date for the film is yet to be confirmed.
The news follows last weeks announcement from comedy star Will Ferrell, who told Conan O'Brian that he will be making a sequel to his much-loved 2004 film Anchorman.
WATCH: Ron Burgandy makes the announcement on Conan.
WHO ARE THE JANOSKIANS?: Victoria Police were called to a meet-and-greet for a group of Melbourne based internet stars on the weekend as crowds swelled to unmanageable levels. 3AW Breakfast found out about the unlikely internet phenomenon.
Gillard and Swan>!Steve Wednesday 4 April, 2012 - 12:47 PM
how could we leave out abbott and workchoices.garry Wednesday 4 April, 2012 - 7:58 AM
Correction: Make that Craig Thomson. In fact, he might get the starring role.David T. Tuesday 3 April, 2012 - 4:34 PM
And Wayne Swan as a support act.David T. Tuesday 3 April, 2012 - 2:36 PM
Any truth to the rumour that Jason Akermanis and the image that confronts him in the mirror are front runners for this "extravaganza"?jgl Melb Tuesday 3 April, 2012 - 1:19 PM
I thought Dumb and Dumber 2 had already been in production for nearly two years now - starring Julia Gillard and Bob Brown...???Gerard Tuesday 3 April, 2012 - 12:03 PM