- Hird, Essendon have their days in court
- 'G, that's rough: Tigers unhappy
- Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no standing zone
- One dead in Tarneit crash
- Postal pong leaves workers ill
- Armed bandit flees with Sunbury United cash
- Man fights for life after Dandenong car crash
- Police hunt injured thief
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- IBARKER on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Tell him to walk and if he does he might loose one of those "CHINS". more
- Atticus on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... He parked put the front so that porky would not have to walk too far.Disgrace. more
- James on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Why didn't 3AW give him a spot in the visitor car park if he is expected/a regular guest? more
- Bugs54 on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If you park your car on the nature strip the council will say it's their land and fine you,yet they want you to mow it and ... more
- Mr Gararth on Monash Council to fine you for not ... No wonder Rudd dropped Geoff Lake as the candidate for Hotham last year. Get out of our lives local government! more
- KANE on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Melbournians are going to be 'Taxed, Dutied, Priced, Tar riffed, Levied, Excised, Pork Barreled OUT OF EXISTANCE!!! more
- Geoff on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Easy solution to the problem. If the council don't want to look after their own land ie the nature strips, just give the ... more
- mylene on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If Darebin council tried this they'd make a billion dollars before the sun went down. more
- bc on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' get WADA to come in over the top and give the killer blow stuff the AFL and hird and doctor little more
- Rod on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' What's Paul Little talking about. They have only been in court for 3 days. If Essendon don't get some sort of penalty, Then ... more
- Mooroolbark Mick on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' "Swepped" indicates the level of intelligence we have in this debate. I give up! more
- Peter Flynn on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Yes we the footy public do want to know and if the Essendon Football Club and James Hird were not gagged maybe we would. And ... more
- Docklands on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Show Cause Notices Issued.Essendon shows bokk of what was given and on what dates and to who ?Notices withdrawn. What has ... more
- Arthur Hiliard on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' If these footy "sportsman" have nothing to hide they should be welcoming any investigation! Seems they're a bit shocked to ... more
- David on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' We haven't got deal fatigue. We want to see Essendon held to account. Let the charges be heard! The public wants to see ... more
- iain on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' More political interference is not what is required here. We need allegations of doping heard and either cleared or ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' This is a waste of taxpayers money the courts have more urgent cases to deal with. more
- Sid on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Guilty as sin but not an iota of evidence or positive test to support these claims?Everyone has a problem saying the Bombers ... more
- Christine on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' For people who actively listen, and have no agenda, Paul Little has conducted himself impeccably throughout this drawn-out ... more
- Nigel on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' No Mr Little, the whole community hasn't got deal fatigue, it's sick and tired of Essendonâ?¢ trying to stall/block ... more
Expecting royalty: William and Kate set to have a baby
Prince William and wife Catherine are set to become parents with the Duchess of Cambridge announcing she is pregnant.
The Palace has this morning confirmed the pair is expecting and that the Duchess is in hospital with severe morning sickness.
Sky News reported 30-year-old Catherine spent the weekend feeling ill at her parents' home outside London before the Prince drove the pair to King Edward VII Hospital in London overnight.
Ross and John's UK correspondent Malcolm Stuart said it appeared everyone was caught by surprise by the news.
"I doubt if William and Kate really knew very much until today," he said.
"Apparently the Queen didn't know, and nor did Prince Charles. The Queens was only told this morning that she was going to be a great granny and Charles was told he was going to be a grandfather."
It's believed the Duchess is in the very early stages of pregnancy, well short of 12 weeks, and is likely to remain in hospital for several days to rest and receive hydration and nutrients.
An official statement says the Queen, Prince Charles, Prince Harry and both sides of the family are delighted with the news.
The baby will be the third in line to the British throne.
LISTEN: 3AW Breakfast speak with UK correspondent Malcolm Stuart:
Who cares, so some woman in england is pregnant, wow call out the parade. How on earth is this news worthyKieth Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 8:39 AM
@ Marco, what is 'Austrlia'?Kraig Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 5:22 PM
Marco, Australia is most certainly grown up. Why do people of different ethnic backgrounds want Australia to cut ties with England/Monarchy. Most countries that people emigrate from and come to Australia are basket cases and you want to intefere with a system that works wonderfully well.Jane Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 4:44 PM
oh no! for the next nine months now Australia's media is going to be full of this critically essential news as if it were the second coming of Jesus Christ.bread and circuses Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 3:15 PM
Its sad Diana has missed out on all of this,now they only have the awkward old camillia as a step granny.mandy Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 12:38 PM
I wonder if George Negus and Yumi Stynes will be describing be able to confirm that Prince William is not a "dud root".Ivan@kinnane Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 12:16 PM