- 'It's not OK': Pollie's anger over 'pornographic' graffiti
- Australian troops land in Middle East for 'mission - not war'
- Girl, 11, flees windowless van
- Woman killed in Cranbourne horse fall
- Burnt body discovered along train tracks
- Man critical after one-car Hampton smash
- Geelong ruckman Dawson Simpson caught drink-driving
- Man found dead in Noble Park
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- jgl Melb on Australian troops land in Middle East ... So the SAS are over there to "train" the locals...First;Didn't they get enough training when we and the Yanks were there the ... more
- Gloria on Body of toddler found in creek OMG, please all parents watch after your children, especially when near danger water. more
- Time for the TRUTH on Did we miss the train? The next train to the airport leaves Southern Cross Station in 2030, please mind 'the gap"!! more
- Michelle on Did we miss the train? I'm a liberal voter and think this advertising is just a waste of money and VERY unhelpful not to mention confusing for ... more
- Lindsay Cowling on Did we miss the train? Why not move the airport to Fisherman's Bend and a new suburb to Tullarmarine? The terminal could become a shopping centre ... more
- Lindsay Cowling on Did we miss the train? From plane to train in just 25 minutes? Just another example of the deceptive and misleading conduct this State Government ... more
- Ian Montgomery on Did we miss the train? I wonder if the 901 bus from the Airport to Broadmeadows station takes 25 minutes? Then the sign would be accurate though ... more
- Grant on Did we miss the train? As Victoria has pre-established election dates, wouldn't it be simple to just have moratorium on government related ... more
- mark on Did we miss the train? neil,you say the gov is spending millions on self promotion,but does 3aw take any of their money? more
- Cherie on Did we miss the train? It's nice to live in the worlds move livable city but if the government doesn't do something about employment, we wont be ... more
- poppitt on Labor trumps government's Geelong ... Where is he getting the money? Public Transport, all Schools, Ambulance workers (who deserve to be paid the best!) now ... more
- Chris on Man shot in hand, no suspects Reckon he might have just been letting of steam following the mighty Heidelberg footy clubs Grand Final win. more
- Sue Hughes on Melbourne's most controversial roller ... Such inconsiderate behaviour from so-called adults. I suspect these people have just moved in and couldn't care less about ... more
- Kathy on Melbourne's most controversial roller ... What happened to consideration and common sense mr and mrsÂ cubbins? I hope your made to pay to clean up your ... more
- Rick on Melbourne's most controversial roller ... Simple solution as the neighbor who had their roller door blocked.Nissan Patrol + 4000kg snap strap.Rip it right off the ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Melbourne's most controversial roller ... This is crazy no one should own a lane way. Maybe in 1887 there was no lane way and it was a dirt horse trail. For once I am ... more
- Johnno on Melbourne's most controversial roller ... Solicitor's and barrister's rubbing their hands over another prolonged adverse possession case. more
- Rob Jackson on Melbourne's most controversial roller ... How ridiculous...people are so stupid. Why would you put a roller door in that spot unless you were just trying to ... more
- Peter on Does Collingwood still want Lumumba? The best thing Collingwood could do would be to get rid of this clown! Too precious and full of his own importance! more
- jgl Melb on Does Collingwood still want Lumumba? When,not if,he walks out he'll do so in an upright manner.The chip on each shoulder will take care of that. more
Expecting royalty: William and Kate set to have a baby
Prince William and wife Catherine are set to become parents with the Duchess of Cambridge announcing she is pregnant.
The Palace has this morning confirmed the pair is expecting and that the Duchess is in hospital with severe morning sickness.
Sky News reported 30-year-old Catherine spent the weekend feeling ill at her parents' home outside London before the Prince drove the pair to King Edward VII Hospital in London overnight.
Ross and John's UK correspondent Malcolm Stuart said it appeared everyone was caught by surprise by the news.
"I doubt if William and Kate really knew very much until today," he said.
"Apparently the Queen didn't know, and nor did Prince Charles. The Queens was only told this morning that she was going to be a great granny and Charles was told he was going to be a grandfather."
It's believed the Duchess is in the very early stages of pregnancy, well short of 12 weeks, and is likely to remain in hospital for several days to rest and receive hydration and nutrients.
An official statement says the Queen, Prince Charles, Prince Harry and both sides of the family are delighted with the news.
The baby will be the third in line to the British throne.
LISTEN: 3AW Breakfast speak with UK correspondent Malcolm Stuart:
Who cares, so some woman in england is pregnant, wow call out the parade. How on earth is this news worthyKieth Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 8:39 AM
@ Marco, what is 'Austrlia'?Kraig Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 5:22 PM
Marco, Australia is most certainly grown up. Why do people of different ethnic backgrounds want Australia to cut ties with England/Monarchy. Most countries that people emigrate from and come to Australia are basket cases and you want to intefere with a system that works wonderfully well.Jane Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 4:44 PM
oh no! for the next nine months now Australia's media is going to be full of this critically essential news as if it were the second coming of Jesus Christ.bread and circuses Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 3:15 PM
Its sad Diana has missed out on all of this,now they only have the awkward old camillia as a step granny.mandy Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 12:38 PM
I wonder if George Negus and Yumi Stynes will be describing be able to confirm that Prince William is not a "dud root".Ivan@kinnane Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 12:16 PM