- Elderly woman killed at Reservoir
- Neil's Pics: Radio selfies
- Gang attack over baseball cap
- I never injected anyone: Demetriou
- Demetriou steps aside
- Tottenham soccer player di(v)es
- Laverton home goes up in flames
- William and Kate avoid Melbourne on royal tour
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Garry on Kew coup: Napthine's headache The extreme right of the Liberal Party strikes again, a good competent member now in trouble, Smith is probably one of Tom's ... more
- l ross on Demetriou steps aside Best News IN years more
- Brendan on Demetriou steps aside Andrew has done an excellent job. Its all about bums on seats and tv. ratings. A+ in both areas. more
- Steve. on Demetriou steps aside And not before time, the man was always out of his depth. more
- David on Demetriou steps aside He should have been removed last year for his attack on Essendon with no evidence or proof of any wrong doing. He did a ... more
- Kate on Demetriou steps aside I think this was in the rumour file! more
- biggles on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Qantas will av a jobe for her more
- Pradman on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Good to see some young blood instead of another matron. more
- Gazza on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault What a surprise more workers lose their jobs after Abbott/WORKCHOICES is elected.its the liberal way...... more
- colin on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hey, didn't a high profile 3AW minion classify this this whole thing as Bulltish.Haven't seen a rebuttal, but I will not ... more
- klarie mcintyre on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault how can a australian carrier expect to be sustainable when qantas opted to purchase a380s instead of 777-300ers which are ... more
- Bruno Marino on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault It's about time that we stop blaming all the companies that are RUNNING away from Australia and turn our attention on the ... more
- ian on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Tell Joyce to spend less on his hair DYE ?and he might save the AIRLINE.??? more
- Rachel on Talking Geelong I have started a Meetup Group called Grassroots Geelong Grassroots Geelong is an ideas exchange and Meetup group for ... more
- JX on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault The union leaders won't rest until every Australian business goes under. You only have to look at the ex union hacks in the ... more
- david on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hi perhaps, if those saving a couple of dollars on the cheap airlines should have put their hand in their pocket and flown ... more
- Reg Claybrook on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Clearly Joyce has to go. Its almost beyond belief he is still there. Like to hear what John Borghetti, now with Virgin,what ... more
- Steve on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault High wage demands by greedy unions and labors carbon tax have had a big influence on these decisions by Qantas and others ... more
- Steve on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford What a tragic waste of life and talent,R.I.P Charlotte.. more
- Janet P on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford Very Sad News she was a lovely lady, RIP. more
Expecting royalty: William and Kate set to have a baby
Prince William and wife Catherine are set to become parents with the Duchess of Cambridge announcing she is pregnant.
The Palace has this morning confirmed the pair is expecting and that the Duchess is in hospital with severe morning sickness.
Sky News reported 30-year-old Catherine spent the weekend feeling ill at her parents' home outside London before the Prince drove the pair to King Edward VII Hospital in London overnight.
Ross and John's UK correspondent Malcolm Stuart said it appeared everyone was caught by surprise by the news.
"I doubt if William and Kate really knew very much until today," he said.
"Apparently the Queen didn't know, and nor did Prince Charles. The Queens was only told this morning that she was going to be a great granny and Charles was told he was going to be a grandfather."
It's believed the Duchess is in the very early stages of pregnancy, well short of 12 weeks, and is likely to remain in hospital for several days to rest and receive hydration and nutrients.
An official statement says the Queen, Prince Charles, Prince Harry and both sides of the family are delighted with the news.
The baby will be the third in line to the British throne.
LISTEN: 3AW Breakfast speak with UK correspondent Malcolm Stuart:
Who cares, so some woman in england is pregnant, wow call out the parade. How on earth is this news worthyKieth Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 8:39 AM
@ Marco, what is 'Austrlia'?Kraig Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 5:22 PM
Marco, Australia is most certainly grown up. Why do people of different ethnic backgrounds want Australia to cut ties with England/Monarchy. Most countries that people emigrate from and come to Australia are basket cases and you want to intefere with a system that works wonderfully well.Jane Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 4:44 PM
oh no! for the next nine months now Australia's media is going to be full of this critically essential news as if it were the second coming of Jesus Christ.bread and circuses Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 3:15 PM
Its sad Diana has missed out on all of this,now they only have the awkward old camillia as a step granny.mandy Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 12:38 PM
I wonder if George Negus and Yumi Stynes will be describing be able to confirm that Prince William is not a "dud root".Ivan@kinnane Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 12:16 PM