- Elderly woman killed at Reservoir
- Neil's Pics: Radio selfies
- Gang attack over baseball cap
- I never injected anyone: Demetriou
- Demetriou steps aside
- Tottenham soccer player di(v)es
- Laverton home goes up in flames
- William and Kate avoid Melbourne on royal tour
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Garry on Kew coup: Napthine's headache The extreme right of the Liberal Party strikes again, a good competent member now in trouble, Smith is probably one of Tom's ... more
- l ross on Demetriou steps aside Best News IN years more
- Brendan on Demetriou steps aside Andrew has done an excellent job. Its all about bums on seats and tv. ratings. A+ in both areas. more
- Steve. on Demetriou steps aside And not before time, the man was always out of his depth. more
- David on Demetriou steps aside He should have been removed last year for his attack on Essendon with no evidence or proof of any wrong doing. He did a ... more
- Kate on Demetriou steps aside I think this was in the rumour file! more
- biggles on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Qantas will av a jobe for her more
- Pradman on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Good to see some young blood instead of another matron. more
- Gazza on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault What a surprise more workers lose their jobs after Abbott/WORKCHOICES is elected.its the liberal way...... more
- colin on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hey, didn't a high profile 3AW minion classify this this whole thing as Bulltish.Haven't seen a rebuttal, but I will not ... more
- klarie mcintyre on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault how can a australian carrier expect to be sustainable when qantas opted to purchase a380s instead of 777-300ers which are ... more
- Bruno Marino on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault It's about time that we stop blaming all the companies that are RUNNING away from Australia and turn our attention on the ... more
- ian on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Tell Joyce to spend less on his hair DYE ?and he might save the AIRLINE.??? more
- Rachel on Talking Geelong I have started a Meetup Group called Grassroots Geelong Grassroots Geelong is an ideas exchange and Meetup group for ... more
- JX on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault The union leaders won't rest until every Australian business goes under. You only have to look at the ex union hacks in the ... more
- david on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hi perhaps, if those saving a couple of dollars on the cheap airlines should have put their hand in their pocket and flown ... more
- Reg Claybrook on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Clearly Joyce has to go. Its almost beyond belief he is still there. Like to hear what John Borghetti, now with Virgin,what ... more
- Steve on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault High wage demands by greedy unions and labors carbon tax have had a big influence on these decisions by Qantas and others ... more
- Steve on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford What a tragic waste of life and talent,R.I.P Charlotte.. more
- Janet P on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford Very Sad News she was a lovely lady, RIP. more
Face-bong: Online drug market
We have unearthed a drug dealing ring being run online out of Werribee.
It is like a marijuana supermarket.
It’s a buy, swap and sell market.
And it’s on Facebook
For heaven’s sake.
It is described as “a group for people in the Werribee and surrounds area to sell some unwanted items … so come find bargains.”
Now it is a private site; invitation only.
But we have checked it out and the drug dealer works under the name ‘Rick Kush Dispenser’ – no doubt not the real name.
There’s a couple of points here:
1: Facebook - Get your act together. Close it. Although I don’t trust Facebook given what they have tolerated in the past.
2: If this continues, this makes cannabis easier to buy than alcohol.
Police need to jump onto it. Now.
On Neils show today it was mentioned that 5 people had been put in intensive care this week using the fake synthetic cannaboids sold legally in various shops and it hasnt been around long but the numbers of hospitalisations is pretty high. Yet they still havent killed a mouse using pot.Will Wednesday 11 December, 2013 - 3:37 PM
Can't we see what is going wrong? Kids at risk, war with Indonesia, CRIMINALS selling drugs. All online. To think the idiots in Canberra want to build more internet with billions of dollars wasted NBN. What do they think will happen? Its time to pull the plug and get back to basic. No to drugs, no to broadband.Dingus McFlurry Friday 22 November, 2013 - 9:51 AM
And we're not conserved about weekly specials on alcohol and bulk buying prices which almost encourage the drinking and buying more alcohol?
You know. With all this bad talk about pot, I haven't seen many negative papers on the stuff... Alcohol, on the other hand.
So what's the real deal here?Doc.Jones Thursday 21 November, 2013 - 1:32 PM
This is so fake it made me laugh. It's worded like a spam email for heavens sake! A drug dealer would not advertise his (or hers) product on facebook, let alone location. And as for the pictures, you can download them through a simple search, and the facebook page? I could create one JUST like it with pictures of a class A drug. Would you add me to the online drug ring?Jester4212 Thursday 21 November, 2013 - 1:18 PM
I cannot stand seeing our Police officers being made to act like garden nazis searching for a bit of (naughty) vegetation in someones yard or pocket.
The real crime is that this stuff is not legalized and taxed. Let our police force work on real crime please.
"For heavens sake"Flora Thursday 21 November, 2013 - 9:45 AM