- Earthquake hits Greenvale, Epping, Lalor and Roxburgh Park
- Man killed in Wodonga bobcat accident
- Childcare system 'nonsense'
- Paul Dale, Rodney Collins excused from giving evidence
- Fog to cause Melbourne Airport delays
- Scissor bandit can't open cash till
- Government workers cashed in on cosy deals, IBAC hears
- 'Bring them home': Government calls for action
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- mick on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Since the Government wont send over the SAS to avenge the murder of our People, we can only hope some Americans were killed, ... more
- Nick on Israeli troops move into Gaza To Gloria,so the arabs get 27 other states and the jews are not even allowed 1?Sounds fair right? more
- dr ablett on Israeli troops move into Gaza The Muslims need to be taught that terrorism is not acceptable they seem extremely stupid people who cannot be reasoned ... more
- Gloria on Israeli troops move into Gaza Listened to Neil Mitchel and can't understand why everyone sticks up for Israel. The Jews pinched Palestine (with Englands ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... No one ever listens to me...no one should ever travel again in an airplane... the notion flying is safer than driving is ... more
- Peggy on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... A sad day when so many lose their lives and it could have been avoided.Why would any airline fly over any country in the ... more
- Michelle on 'This won't stop the separatists ... How is a Boeing 777 shot down by accident? A totally deplorable action never mind what the conflict is. I hope all flights ... more
- Delboy on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Today the world has changed? You're kidding right? Didn't it change when Pan Am blew up over Lockerbie? And didn't it change ... more
- carole on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Wake up australia. This sort of violence will be here sooner than you think.What a terrible thought. Government please look ... more
- Jill on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... WHY? WHY? WHY? this will be a question we will be asking ourselves for a long long time to come????????? more
- Samuel J on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... The poor buggers had perhaps gone to Amsterdam to see the live Anre Rieu concern held in Maastricht this week. What a pity ... more
- Stephen on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... My thoughts are with all the families this will affect. But who now would fly Malaysian Airlines. more
- Heather on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... This isn't terrorism it's murder! Men and their bloody wars!!! How many more innocent lives will be lost! Sincere ... more
- Marlene Gow on Tim Lane: 'I was angry' I wonder how Malthouse would've reacted if some other football identity spoke in that manner to his own daughter those few ... more
- kim on Victorian town's HIV scare Re the Dr Lester interview. It was said earlier in the morning - somewhere between 530 & 630 that the health professional ... more
- Faye on Young Aussies gored in bull run GO BULLS !! more
- Kevin on Tim Lane: 'I was angry' Good manners and decency cost nothing and go such a long way. Mick simply needs to be nice to people, it's not ... more
- Mark Ellison on Victorian town's HIV scare How does "coming into contact" with an HIV infected person, carry a risk? I presume the Health Professional isn't providing ... more
- Matt on Fans ripped-off by Tyson 'Meet & Greet' That is why I picked up the iron, him in the spa. more
- Amanda on Ice town: Victorian region's ... I know of a group of users in Neerim Sth. Folks should take a more loving stance on the unfortunate statement the journalist ... more
Face-bong: Online drug market
We have unearthed a drug dealing ring being run online out of Werribee.
It is like a marijuana supermarket.
It’s a buy, swap and sell market.
And it’s on Facebook
For heaven’s sake.
It is described as “a group for people in the Werribee and surrounds area to sell some unwanted items … so come find bargains.”
Now it is a private site; invitation only.
But we have checked it out and the drug dealer works under the name ‘Rick Kush Dispenser’ – no doubt not the real name.
There’s a couple of points here:
1: Facebook - Get your act together. Close it. Although I don’t trust Facebook given what they have tolerated in the past.
2: If this continues, this makes cannabis easier to buy than alcohol.
Police need to jump onto it. Now.
On Neils show today it was mentioned that 5 people had been put in intensive care this week using the fake synthetic cannaboids sold legally in various shops and it hasnt been around long but the numbers of hospitalisations is pretty high. Yet they still havent killed a mouse using pot.Will Wednesday 11 December, 2013 - 3:37 PM
Can't we see what is going wrong? Kids at risk, war with Indonesia, CRIMINALS selling drugs. All online. To think the idiots in Canberra want to build more internet with billions of dollars wasted NBN. What do they think will happen? Its time to pull the plug and get back to basic. No to drugs, no to broadband.Dingus McFlurry Friday 22 November, 2013 - 9:51 AM
And we're not conserved about weekly specials on alcohol and bulk buying prices which almost encourage the drinking and buying more alcohol?
You know. With all this bad talk about pot, I haven't seen many negative papers on the stuff... Alcohol, on the other hand.
So what's the real deal here?Doc.Jones Thursday 21 November, 2013 - 1:32 PM
This is so fake it made me laugh. It's worded like a spam email for heavens sake! A drug dealer would not advertise his (or hers) product on facebook, let alone location. And as for the pictures, you can download them through a simple search, and the facebook page? I could create one JUST like it with pictures of a class A drug. Would you add me to the online drug ring?Jester4212 Thursday 21 November, 2013 - 1:18 PM
I cannot stand seeing our Police officers being made to act like garden nazis searching for a bit of (naughty) vegetation in someones yard or pocket.
The real crime is that this stuff is not legalized and taxed. Let our police force work on real crime please.
"For heavens sake"Flora Thursday 21 November, 2013 - 9:45 AM