- Hird, Essendon have their days in court
- Shoeless creep attacks in Fitzroy North
- Eddie McGuire should quit: Jeff Kennett
- Bomb threat: School given all-clear
- Burnley Tunnel closed: Lucky escape in Monash truck fire
- Softened stance on sexting teens
- 'G, that's rough: Tigers unhappy
- Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no standing zone
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- IBARKER on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Tell him to walk and if he does he might loose one of those "CHINS". more
- Atticus on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... He parked put the front so that porky would not have to walk too far.Disgrace. more
- James on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Why didn't 3AW give him a spot in the visitor car park if he is expected/a regular guest? more
- Bugs54 on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If you park your car on the nature strip the council will say it's their land and fine you,yet they want you to mow it and ... more
- Mr Gararth on Monash Council to fine you for not ... No wonder Rudd dropped Geoff Lake as the candidate for Hotham last year. Get out of our lives local government! more
- KANE on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Melbournians are going to be 'Taxed, Dutied, Priced, Tar riffed, Levied, Excised, Pork Barreled OUT OF EXISTANCE!!! more
- Geoff on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Easy solution to the problem. If the council don't want to look after their own land ie the nature strips, just give the ... more
- mylene on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If Darebin council tried this they'd make a billion dollars before the sun went down. more
- bc on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' get WADA to come in over the top and give the killer blow stuff the AFL and hird and doctor little more
- Rod on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' What's Paul Little talking about. They have only been in court for 3 days. If Essendon don't get some sort of penalty, Then ... more
- Mooroolbark Mick on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' "Swepped" indicates the level of intelligence we have in this debate. I give up! more
- Peter Flynn on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Yes we the footy public do want to know and if the Essendon Football Club and James Hird were not gagged maybe we would. And ... more
- Docklands on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Show Cause Notices Issued.Essendon shows bokk of what was given and on what dates and to who ?Notices withdrawn. What has ... more
- Arthur Hiliard on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' If these footy "sportsman" have nothing to hide they should be welcoming any investigation! Seems they're a bit shocked to ... more
- David on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' We haven't got deal fatigue. We want to see Essendon held to account. Let the charges be heard! The public wants to see ... more
- iain on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' More political interference is not what is required here. We need allegations of doping heard and either cleared or ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' This is a waste of taxpayers money the courts have more urgent cases to deal with. more
- Sid on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Guilty as sin but not an iota of evidence or positive test to support these claims?Everyone has a problem saying the Bombers ... more
- Christine on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' For people who actively listen, and have no agenda, Paul Little has conducted himself impeccably throughout this drawn-out ... more
- Nigel on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' No Mr Little, the whole community hasn't got deal fatigue, it's sick and tired of Essendonâ?¢ trying to stall/block ... more
Face-bong: Online drug market
We have unearthed a drug dealing ring being run online out of Werribee.
It is like a marijuana supermarket.
It’s a buy, swap and sell market.
And it’s on Facebook
For heaven’s sake.
It is described as “a group for people in the Werribee and surrounds area to sell some unwanted items … so come find bargains.”
Now it is a private site; invitation only.
But we have checked it out and the drug dealer works under the name ‘Rick Kush Dispenser’ – no doubt not the real name.
There’s a couple of points here:
1: Facebook - Get your act together. Close it. Although I don’t trust Facebook given what they have tolerated in the past.
2: If this continues, this makes cannabis easier to buy than alcohol.
Police need to jump onto it. Now.
On Neils show today it was mentioned that 5 people had been put in intensive care this week using the fake synthetic cannaboids sold legally in various shops and it hasnt been around long but the numbers of hospitalisations is pretty high. Yet they still havent killed a mouse using pot.Will Wednesday 11 December, 2013 - 3:37 PM
Can't we see what is going wrong? Kids at risk, war with Indonesia, CRIMINALS selling drugs. All online. To think the idiots in Canberra want to build more internet with billions of dollars wasted NBN. What do they think will happen? Its time to pull the plug and get back to basic. No to drugs, no to broadband.Dingus McFlurry Friday 22 November, 2013 - 9:51 AM
And we're not conserved about weekly specials on alcohol and bulk buying prices which almost encourage the drinking and buying more alcohol?
You know. With all this bad talk about pot, I haven't seen many negative papers on the stuff... Alcohol, on the other hand.
So what's the real deal here?Doc.Jones Thursday 21 November, 2013 - 1:32 PM
This is so fake it made me laugh. It's worded like a spam email for heavens sake! A drug dealer would not advertise his (or hers) product on facebook, let alone location. And as for the pictures, you can download them through a simple search, and the facebook page? I could create one JUST like it with pictures of a class A drug. Would you add me to the online drug ring?Jester4212 Thursday 21 November, 2013 - 1:18 PM
I cannot stand seeing our Police officers being made to act like garden nazis searching for a bit of (naughty) vegetation in someones yard or pocket.
The real crime is that this stuff is not legalized and taxed. Let our police force work on real crime please.
"For heavens sake"Flora Thursday 21 November, 2013 - 9:45 AM