- 'He was a precocious talent'
- Phillip Hughes dead at 25
- 'Like winning the lotto': A win for heartbroken wife
- 'Parliament is not a pub'
- Woman hit, man flees on foot, Blackburn Rd closed
- Condition of sinkhole victim worsens
- 'Kids will give cricket away'
- Police swarm on Bandidos club in murder investigation
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Heather on Phillip Hughes dead at 25 May the clouds wrap him in a blanket of love and the moon kiss him goodnight! Rest in peace young man! Much love to his ... more
- Susan on Special pup for family's last Christmas As Marie said I hope the new pup brings JOY to the family maybe they should rename it Joy 0r Faith or Hope but Pixie's cute ... more
- Carol on Special pup for family's last Christmas Well Done Neil!!This family are well deserving of this money and puppy!! Had me in years all morning! Beautiful bittersweet ... more
- jgl Melb on Tenant wins $1K over crappy loo A visit to the nearest Bunnings would've sorted this earth shattering problem.Then again the complainant wouldn't have ... more
- kes from central victoria on Special pup for family's last Christmas Wow, amazing. Just when you think nobody cares this happens....such sad circumstances when the bulldog pup,who is just ... more
- Debs on Tenant wins $1K over crappy loo What a crock of shite. You mean to say to me this guy couldn't go to Bunnings/Masters and fork out a measly $30 for a new ... more
- Marie on Special pup for family's last Christmas I cannot believe how this family have managed over the years with 2 of their 3 children so very sick. Being a mum myself I ... more
- Cere on Special pup for family's last Christmas Most amazing and so sad well done to Neil and everyone. The puppy is so beautiful and I know she will give all her love ... more
- Roma Vaccaro on Special pup for family's last Christmas I hope this little angel in the form of a pup brings the family much love and laughter. What a horrible thing for any ... more
- Debbie on Special pup for family's last Christmas Awesome response to an amazing family So happy they have a lil pup, she will certainly be very loved more
- Donny Blake on Special pup for family's last Christmas What a gorgeous little pup and will definitely go to a great home, although I am an one eyed boxer girl. more
- Tarielle on Special pup for family's last Christmas This little girl is absolutely gorgeous. What a very special gift she is. I hope she brings Sam and Ashley much love and ... more
- Andrea Murphy on Tenant wins $1K over crappy loo Maybe Riley has to turn the other cheek! more
- Dennis on Hundreds flee burning city apartment ... Apparantly Edihad is supplying food and drink to people affected by the fire. I hope they're not charging football prices. more
- Chris on Hundreds flee burning city apartment ... With all the media and fire fighters the dock lands population must have doubled last night. more
- Chris on Tenant wins $1K over crappy loo Any smart person would have put a new seat on $20 at bunnings and when they leave put the broken one back on. more
- Gloria on 'Corruption, abuse' and Yooralla I had written a cheque yesterday for Yooralla Appeal, will not decide whether to post it or not until investigations are ... more
- andy on Mark Williams diagnosed with cancer good luck more
- jgl Melb on Clive Palmer spits the dummy The punters are starting to twig to Clive (no I haven't s--t myself I only walk like it) Palmer. more
- Stephen on Clive Palmer spits the dummy This is what our stupid voting system gets us. Idiots voted in on hand full of votes and a bucket load of preferences that ... more
Face-bong: Online drug market
We have unearthed a drug dealing ring being run online out of Werribee.
It is like a marijuana supermarket.
It’s a buy, swap and sell market.
And it’s on Facebook
For heaven’s sake.
It is described as “a group for people in the Werribee and surrounds area to sell some unwanted items … so come find bargains.”
Now it is a private site; invitation only.
But we have checked it out and the drug dealer works under the name ‘Rick Kush Dispenser’ – no doubt not the real name.
There’s a couple of points here:
1: Facebook - Get your act together. Close it. Although I don’t trust Facebook given what they have tolerated in the past.
2: If this continues, this makes cannabis easier to buy than alcohol.
Police need to jump onto it. Now.
On Neils show today it was mentioned that 5 people had been put in intensive care this week using the fake synthetic cannaboids sold legally in various shops and it hasnt been around long but the numbers of hospitalisations is pretty high. Yet they still havent killed a mouse using pot.Will Wednesday 11 December, 2013 - 3:37 PM
Can't we see what is going wrong? Kids at risk, war with Indonesia, CRIMINALS selling drugs. All online. To think the idiots in Canberra want to build more internet with billions of dollars wasted NBN. What do they think will happen? Its time to pull the plug and get back to basic. No to drugs, no to broadband.Dingus McFlurry Friday 22 November, 2013 - 9:51 AM
And we're not conserved about weekly specials on alcohol and bulk buying prices which almost encourage the drinking and buying more alcohol?
You know. With all this bad talk about pot, I haven't seen many negative papers on the stuff... Alcohol, on the other hand.
So what's the real deal here?Doc.Jones Thursday 21 November, 2013 - 1:32 PM
This is so fake it made me laugh. It's worded like a spam email for heavens sake! A drug dealer would not advertise his (or hers) product on facebook, let alone location. And as for the pictures, you can download them through a simple search, and the facebook page? I could create one JUST like it with pictures of a class A drug. Would you add me to the online drug ring?Jester4212 Thursday 21 November, 2013 - 1:18 PM
I cannot stand seeing our Police officers being made to act like garden nazis searching for a bit of (naughty) vegetation in someones yard or pocket.
The real crime is that this stuff is not legalized and taxed. Let our police force work on real crime please.
"For heavens sake"Flora Thursday 21 November, 2013 - 9:45 AM