- Ambulance Victoria dismisses Melbourne Ebola fears
- Poll points to big Liberal loss
- Chinatown murder charge
- A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is shattered'
- Has this CCTV caught a ghost?
- The Rumour File even we didn't think could be true...
- Man hunt after stabbing shock
- A letter from the chaos
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Susan Williams on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Neil I have listened to your interview with Bridget O'Toole and I felt compelled to write to you. I was crying whilst ... more
- Mandi on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... The parle board and those responsible have blood on their hands again sadly I cant see things changing. more
- Craig on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... I do not generally believe in the death penalty, but there are 20 or 30 cases where the death penalty is warranted. This ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The Police should see this video it looks like a robber. more
- M. Patterson on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... As a friend of the family I have seen their grief firsthand and I am just so heartbroken because of the endless pain they ... more
- PJ on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Broke my heart listening to the agony and the anguish of Bridget. What a person she is to be still standing up after all ... more
- Lee McLean on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... The day my father died in a nursing home in footscray a carer walked up my mother and myself a stated now your father has ... more
- Lance on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Ghost?Sounds legit. more
- Andrea Davey on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Our Legal System needs a complete overhaul. This man had 200 prior convictions and now a good honest person is dead. Why oh ... more
- Renee Wood on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Bridget my heart breaks for you and your family. Your strength through that interview was amazing. Im ashamed of our ... more
- Mel on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... Shame on YOU! more
- Mel on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Yes i believe it to be a ghost, yes. more
- Kathryn on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... Dear 3AW, I too was robbed while in Frances Perry Hospital in 2010, three days after giving birth by C Section to my ... more
- Ken LEE TET on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The shape on the chair is not identifiable as a person in this still photo. Maybe a better view if we could see the video, ... more
- Lisa on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Neil, Ive seen ghosts, and they are grey to charcoal in colour, this looks white.....mmm I have my doubts ;) more
- Belinda on Wild weather causes train chaos I shot a video of last night's thunderstorm and lightning strikes in Melbourne. My house is in Footscray. more
- Jason on Wild weather causes train chaos Thunderbolts and lightening, very very frightening! more
- Colin Lacivita on Man arrested after police chase The Police should have gotten a couple of truckies to setup a road block and then abandon their trucks. This would really ... more
- PatQuickCrazy on Man arrested after police chase We could do what the Greens like to do for anything and everything like this...how about we just ban cars? more
- Aria Judilla on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues @GIW - Rather than just bag Mylene personally maybe you could actually point out which part of her post you think was ... more
Frosty has been kidnapped!
Last week, the Bendigo Advertiser ran a piece about a distraught family's search for their most beloved Christmas decoration, a life-size Frosty the Snowman.
Frosty was stolen from the front yard of the Murley Family's house last week.
On Monday, Nick McCallum spoke to the family Matriarch, Sarah Murley.
Sarah told listeners they've been receiving photo updates of Frosty's alleged whereabouts from his kidnappers, but Frosty has still not returned home.
"We just hope he comes back by Christmas," Sarah said.
However, the photos indicate Frosty has been treated pretty well by his kidnappers.
"He's been go-karting, he's been to the cricket and he's been seen drinking at pubs all over Bendigo," she said.
View photos of Frosty below, including a heartwarming video the Murley family prepared pleading Frosty to come home.
Frosty shoots some pool at a Bendigo pub
Frosty enjoys a beer with his kidnappers.
Guys,this isn't funny.3little girls are distraught.To the theives,do the right thing and give Frosty back to themDianne Coyle Tuesday 20 December, 2011 - 8:23 PM
Frosty, do a 'Hurst' and join the kidnappers and enjoy your life on the runAshley Cooper Tuesday 20 December, 2011 - 8:48 AM
Poor frosty i hope they dont leave him out in the sun too much he might melt lolDamon Tuesday 20 December, 2011 - 3:27 AM
Frosty's health may be in danger without his anti-thaw medication.Anne of Dallas Monday 19 December, 2011 - 10:55 PM
i must admit i did find this very funny. poor old Frosty, i wish him all the best & hope for a safe return home after the fun!Jane Monday 19 December, 2011 - 1:48 PM
I love Frosty's story.
Frosty seems to be having the time of his life.Amanda Monday 19 December, 2011 - 12:32 PM