- Elderly woman killed at Reservoir
- Neil's Pics: Radio selfies
- Gang attack over baseball cap
- I never injected anyone: Demetriou
- Demetriou steps aside
- Tottenham soccer player di(v)es
- Laverton home goes up in flames
- William and Kate avoid Melbourne on royal tour
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Garry on Kew coup: Napthine's headache The extreme right of the Liberal Party strikes again, a good competent member now in trouble, Smith is probably one of Tom's ... more
- l ross on Demetriou steps aside Best News IN years more
- Brendan on Demetriou steps aside Andrew has done an excellent job. Its all about bums on seats and tv. ratings. A+ in both areas. more
- Steve. on Demetriou steps aside And not before time, the man was always out of his depth. more
- David on Demetriou steps aside He should have been removed last year for his attack on Essendon with no evidence or proof of any wrong doing. He did a ... more
- Kate on Demetriou steps aside I think this was in the rumour file! more
- biggles on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Qantas will av a jobe for her more
- Pradman on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Good to see some young blood instead of another matron. more
- Gazza on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault What a surprise more workers lose their jobs after Abbott/WORKCHOICES is elected.its the liberal way...... more
- colin on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hey, didn't a high profile 3AW minion classify this this whole thing as Bulltish.Haven't seen a rebuttal, but I will not ... more
- klarie mcintyre on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault how can a australian carrier expect to be sustainable when qantas opted to purchase a380s instead of 777-300ers which are ... more
- Bruno Marino on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault It's about time that we stop blaming all the companies that are RUNNING away from Australia and turn our attention on the ... more
- ian on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Tell Joyce to spend less on his hair DYE ?and he might save the AIRLINE.??? more
- Rachel on Talking Geelong I have started a Meetup Group called Grassroots Geelong Grassroots Geelong is an ideas exchange and Meetup group for ... more
- JX on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault The union leaders won't rest until every Australian business goes under. You only have to look at the ex union hacks in the ... more
- david on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hi perhaps, if those saving a couple of dollars on the cheap airlines should have put their hand in their pocket and flown ... more
- Reg Claybrook on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Clearly Joyce has to go. Its almost beyond belief he is still there. Like to hear what John Borghetti, now with Virgin,what ... more
- Steve on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault High wage demands by greedy unions and labors carbon tax have had a big influence on these decisions by Qantas and others ... more
- Steve on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford What a tragic waste of life and talent,R.I.P Charlotte.. more
- Janet P on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford Very Sad News she was a lovely lady, RIP. more
Frosty has been kidnapped!
Last week, the Bendigo Advertiser ran a piece about a distraught family's search for their most beloved Christmas decoration, a life-size Frosty the Snowman.
Frosty was stolen from the front yard of the Murley Family's house last week.
On Monday, Nick McCallum spoke to the family Matriarch, Sarah Murley.
Sarah told listeners they've been receiving photo updates of Frosty's alleged whereabouts from his kidnappers, but Frosty has still not returned home.
"We just hope he comes back by Christmas," Sarah said.
However, the photos indicate Frosty has been treated pretty well by his kidnappers.
"He's been go-karting, he's been to the cricket and he's been seen drinking at pubs all over Bendigo," she said.
View photos of Frosty below, including a heartwarming video the Murley family prepared pleading Frosty to come home.
Frosty shoots some pool at a Bendigo pub
Frosty enjoys a beer with his kidnappers.
Guys,this isn't funny.3little girls are distraught.To the theives,do the right thing and give Frosty back to themDianne Coyle Tuesday 20 December, 2011 - 8:23 PM
Frosty, do a 'Hurst' and join the kidnappers and enjoy your life on the runAshley Cooper Tuesday 20 December, 2011 - 8:48 AM
Poor frosty i hope they dont leave him out in the sun too much he might melt lolDamon Tuesday 20 December, 2011 - 3:27 AM
Frosty's health may be in danger without his anti-thaw medication.Anne of Dallas Monday 19 December, 2011 - 10:55 PM
i must admit i did find this very funny. poor old Frosty, i wish him all the best & hope for a safe return home after the fun!Jane Monday 19 December, 2011 - 1:48 PM
I love Frosty's story.
Frosty seems to be having the time of his life.Amanda Monday 19 December, 2011 - 12:32 PM