- GWS joins gay marriage debate
- Smoking cops 'not a good look'
- Sly's Policeman of the year award
- Husband's 'brutal' bludgeoning to stop wife moving
- The most powerful selfie ever?
- Bung case not limited to one man: Lay
- Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry assistance
- Concerns for missing 14-year-old
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Steve on Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry ... Why don't the government give all the money that goes to Indonesia to the car industry? charity begins at home or it should ... more
- jgl Melb on The most powerful selfie ever? South Africa can think themselves lucky Dubbya didn't invade the joint looking for WMD. more
- Chris on Man launches petition to reel in ... Typical feral female. more
- mylene on Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry ... Hockey seems to be enjoying this. It's good to see someone so happy just doing their job. more
- Christine on Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry ... It's time this industry stood on their own and stop threatening the Government. Same with the unions, get in the real ... more
- Catherine on The most powerful selfie ever? I find this action to be totally disrespectful. more
- GIW on Man launches petition to reel in ... How about petition for those who belive this feral idiot got what she deserved. more
- Erin on Man launches petition to reel in ... Why is the online petition now inactive. When I tried to complete the petition this morning it ends up disappearing. I, ... more
- Rupert on Man launches petition to reel in ... I use public transport regularly and I am amazed at the disrespect shown towards metro officers and authority in general. ... more
- Jester4212 on Man launches petition to reel in ... @William. I agree totally with your post. There is a total lack of respect for people in authority nowadays, even from the ... more
- Steve on Man launches petition to reel in ... As usual we have the arm chair experts giving their opinion on how to do something they are incapable of doing! As a ... more
- Rem-rom on 3AW finishes 2013 with superb result Neal , you are the best! I'm sure your legacy in radio will well and truly ! Be remembered ! more
- William Griffin on Man launches petition to reel in ... Daniel get a grip in your world everyone has rights but you forget about responsibilities and respect for authority and ... more
- Teyem on Myki confusion forces closure of ... Back when it was Metcard, we paid for our ticket and used it for the day and threw it out.. Correct?Now with Myki, aswell as ... more
- mandy on Two murdered with kids in the house Nobody knows whether these people were innocent until its been investigated Kath and the article never mentioned what you ... more
- Kath on Two murdered with kids in the house Oh my God. Please tell me you did not put "domestic violence" in inverted commas when talking about the slaughter of two ... more
- marcel on Sign of the times? its common in Box Hill and Glen Waverley to see real estate agents advertising properties in Mandarin(chinese). My mother ... more
- Janet P on 'I'll be treated like a terrorist': ... What a disgusting low life. more
- Fat Controller on Myki confusion forces closure of ... Come on people itâ??s been around long enough by now I would have thought the constant whining would have subsided by now. ... more
- Roger on Myki confusion forces closure of ... Stupid system. I used my Myki the other day and noticed it had expired a month before (just after I previously used it)No ... more
Frosty has been kidnapped!
Last week, the Bendigo Advertiser ran a piece about a distraught family's search for their most beloved Christmas decoration, a life-size Frosty the Snowman.
Frosty was stolen from the front yard of the Murley Family's house last week.
On Monday, Nick McCallum spoke to the family Matriarch, Sarah Murley.
Sarah told listeners they've been receiving photo updates of Frosty's alleged whereabouts from his kidnappers, but Frosty has still not returned home.
"We just hope he comes back by Christmas," Sarah said.
However, the photos indicate Frosty has been treated pretty well by his kidnappers.
"He's been go-karting, he's been to the cricket and he's been seen drinking at pubs all over Bendigo," she said.
View photos of Frosty below, including a heartwarming video the Murley family prepared pleading Frosty to come home.
Frosty shoots some pool at a Bendigo pub
Frosty enjoys a beer with his kidnappers.
Guys,this isn't funny.3little girls are distraught.To the theives,do the right thing and give Frosty back to themDianne Coyle Tuesday 20 December, 2011 - 8:23 PM
Frosty, do a 'Hurst' and join the kidnappers and enjoy your life on the runAshley Cooper Tuesday 20 December, 2011 - 8:48 AM
Poor frosty i hope they dont leave him out in the sun too much he might melt lolDamon Tuesday 20 December, 2011 - 3:27 AM
Frosty's health may be in danger without his anti-thaw medication.Anne of Dallas Monday 19 December, 2011 - 10:55 PM
i must admit i did find this very funny. poor old Frosty, i wish him all the best & hope for a safe return home after the fun!Jane Monday 19 December, 2011 - 1:48 PM
I love Frosty's story.
Frosty seems to be having the time of his life.Amanda Monday 19 December, 2011 - 12:32 PM