- Bureaucratic stonewall no block for new Richmond icon
- '59 Penfolds Grange reviewed
- Man fronts court over fatal stabbing
- 'I hope you get smashed by the karma bus'
- Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM Abbott and Liberal friends on-side
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young 'seriously unwell'
- Melbourne treated to pink lunar eclipse
- Kindergarten pets mutilated
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Greg on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... About time some Politician has been caught out at a Royal Commission or Inquiry,all they ever say is I don't remember or ... more
- Lukew on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... So you can waste billions of dollars of tax payers money mis-managing just about everything - federal and state - and be ... more
- Gazza on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Standard liberal behaviour more
- boofa on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... PIGS, TROUGH , SNOUT.Lets cover this one up Tony. more
- Sir Matt of the 1950's on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Lucky Mitchell & little Tommy Elliott are on holidays(again, more holidays than teachers & construction workers they harp on ... more
- Lisa on Commonwealth Bank customers can't ... Australia Post can't take ANY credit cards, because their Eftpos is with Commonwealth. So... People trying to lodge mail ... more
- Milton on Surprise, surprise: Petrol price pain ... It hit $1.71 cents per Litre yesterday in Sydney. So wait for it. more
- Gazza on New way to snap naughty drivers Robert hills comment say it all"we know motorists are quick to put their phone down and put their seatbelt on when they see ... more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Are you blocking all comments about Clive or just the positive ones? more
- Dame Mylene on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Clive Palmer's now the unofficial Prime Minister of Australia. Fun times ahead, Mr Abbott. more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Neil: At least Clive knows how to build businesses and not tear them down. more
- Hooksy from the Country on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Buffoon - pot, kettle, black ...... more
- Mark on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... It would be worse if there were 4 more green loonies. more
- Garry on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Both the Labour and Liberal parties seem hell bent on making themselves unappealing many voters are looking for an ... more
- Dame Mylene on 'One of the biggest law and order ... The only way they'll have a Royal Commission is if they can blame Labor. Otherwise it's not going to happen :p more
- Kristy on Youths charged over Newport crime spree Bloody thugs, blame the pathetic laws for this one too as they know nothing will happen not even a slap on the wrist!! more
- Matt on Youths charged over Newport crime spree So glad I live in Singapore where these criminals would be caught, publicly shamed, caned & jailed. In Melbourne they wont ... more
- Sinbad on 'They've got to do something' Of course, it's also Napthine's fault that he got his head kicked in in the first place ! Now you've got to ask yourself why ... more
- Kevin on 'They've got to do something' Napthine government = fail more
- Ken of Euroa on 'They've got to do something' If he had a fractured neck he wouldn't be standing up more
Giant Rabbit statue stolen from Footscray garden
A giant rabbit statue has been stolen from its artist owner's frontyard in Footscray.
Owner and creator Julie Stevens told Leader newspapers the sculpture, which stands at over 2m tall, would have taken 'at least 3 people and a truck' to move it.
Anyone with information can contact the Footscray Police on 8398 9800.
Bring forth the holy hand grenade of Antioch.disco Thursday 3 January, 2013 - 3:21 PM
The final stages of myxomatosis,
blind and lungs full of fluid.That is just about every rabbit picked by the blue koala and given a bashing in his gumtree (copshop)and let out next morning with a criminal conviction.After reading the usual newspaper report where the arresting cop preaches to the media scribes,basks in his instant celebrity fame, by slagging(usually in the herald mouse newspaper) the alleged offender in print with unauthorised licence in relation to moralism unchecked, and lo and behold is not a registered paid up political lobbist with the relevant government department,but is continually allowed to denigrate the alleged offender before the case comes to court..Mr rabbit is this justice or corruption?
Those bulging eyes and ballbags give him away..He is transvestite rabbit, just like the vic police...a bit each way as long as they keep their jobs and are never convicted in uniformcheck the rabbit 4 bugs (digital) Thursday 3 January, 2013 - 2:37 PM
It's actually a theft..Not a robbery. Unless the bunny was injured or in fear.KK Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 4:58 PM
He looks wonderful under the tree, here is hoping he is returned soon.Merry Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 4:55 PM
The owners should be arrested for bad taste!
What's up, Doc?the serial pest Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 4:08 PM