- Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues
- Three dead in fatal 'neighbourhood dispute'
- 'Violence, unsafe sex and drugs'
- Why Rosie Batty erupted
- Blockbuster Easter to kickstart 2015
- Crews mop up Docklands diesel leak
- Truck smoulders on EastLink
- Gough Whitlam dead at 98
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Heather on Why Rosie Batty erupted I feel for Rosie Batty ' s loss of her son Luke. It seems the Andersons actions are attributed to MI when it should be ... more
- Factsseeker on Why Rosie Batty erupted What is the matter with our conservative media. There was a child killed here ! The coronial inquiry is being held to try ... more
- Damo on Why Rosie Batty erupted I know i will cop it for saying this but my understanding of this is: Rosie got a intervention order against her husband. ... more
- IBARKER on Why Rosie Batty erupted This one reason why she should not enter Politics. more
- Linda on Why Rosie Batty erupted This is a most distressing case, but we cannot allow ourselves to get to a point where people are above being questioned. ... more
- Tess on Why Rosie Batty erupted Two parents both love the children equally it's not one parents right to say they love(d) their child more than the other! ... more
- Mandi on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 These shall not be forgotten years.I will never forget that powerful speech an aussie icon laid to rest. more
- Gloss on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 Al Black, I agree. Whitlam was arrogant and self-centred and deserved to be sacked over the Khemlani Affair, which he ... more
- Iain on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 Yes Gough was a significant figure in Australian history but more, much more, than that..he was a decent and generous man. A ... more
- shane on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 Gough Whitlam was one of the greatest Labor Primeministers of all time, Gough could see 20 in front of him, his most ... more
- Al Black on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 Gough Whitlam's government was so bad it had to be sacked, and his legacy was to inspire Kevin Rudd and Julia Gillard to ... more
- Phil on Teachers, students to protest together Its amazing the schools are encouraging their students to protest against 'children in the detention' but can't offer a ... more
- Bernadette on Teachers, students to protest together Catholic Teachings regarding Social Justice are very clearly set out, that ALL people regardless of who they are should at ... more
- Parent on Teachers, students to protest together A fantastic opportunity for young men to analyse & discuss the abhorrent detention of children who have a strong likelihood ... more
- Jack on Teachers, students to protest together I'm a student at st Bernard's college. Yesterday as protest was one that was derived from our colleges faith as Christians, ... more
- Turn it up on Teachers, students to protest together To everyone here commenting that this is disgusting and wrong and the students did not have a decision in the matter, Turn ... more
- Lina johns on Teachers, students to protest together Nice to see that we have young people in our community who have a heart and truly believe in humanity (children should not ... more
- Michael on Teachers, students to protest together I was a student at St Bernards.I couldn't be more proud. Well done boys and well done Tony. All you people having a whinge ... more
- Pedro on Teachers, students to protest together As a parent of a former 2014 St Bernard's College student, I congratulate Mr Paatsch on taking this leadership for the young ... more
- Sue on Teachers, students to protest together Disgusting that school teachers are allowed to infect our children with their views. more
Giant Rabbit statue stolen from Footscray garden
A giant rabbit statue has been stolen from its artist owner's frontyard in Footscray.
Owner and creator Julie Stevens told Leader newspapers the sculpture, which stands at over 2m tall, would have taken 'at least 3 people and a truck' to move it.
Anyone with information can contact the Footscray Police on 8398 9800.
Bring forth the holy hand grenade of Antioch.disco Thursday 3 January, 2013 - 3:21 PM
The final stages of myxomatosis,
blind and lungs full of fluid.That is just about every rabbit picked by the blue koala and given a bashing in his gumtree (copshop)and let out next morning with a criminal conviction.After reading the usual newspaper report where the arresting cop preaches to the media scribes,basks in his instant celebrity fame, by slagging(usually in the herald mouse newspaper) the alleged offender in print with unauthorised licence in relation to moralism unchecked, and lo and behold is not a registered paid up political lobbist with the relevant government department,but is continually allowed to denigrate the alleged offender before the case comes to court..Mr rabbit is this justice or corruption?
Those bulging eyes and ballbags give him away..He is transvestite rabbit, just like the vic police...a bit each way as long as they keep their jobs and are never convicted in uniformcheck the rabbit 4 bugs (digital) Thursday 3 January, 2013 - 2:37 PM
It's actually a theft..Not a robbery. Unless the bunny was injured or in fear.KK Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 4:58 PM
He looks wonderful under the tree, here is hoping he is returned soon.Merry Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 4:55 PM
The owners should be arrested for bad taste!
What's up, Doc?the serial pest Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 4:08 PM