- 'Heads must roll, or the voters will roll you'
- On the road with Patty the poet cabbie
- Marathon hero, hamburger lover
- Peter Slipper found guilty
- Demons sign Paul Roos for another year
- Seal swims to South Yarra
- Police investigate football leg break
- Umpire reverses match-winning goal for 'faked' injury
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jennifer Adams on Made it!: Ross and John in Glasgow How come Canada are not winning many medals ? They usually do well. more
- IBARKER on Umpire reverses match-winning goal for ... Sounds like Soccer to me ???Or sooo callllll ball. more
- Joe Garra on Umpire reverses match-winning goal for ... Excellent common sense decision! more
- Terri on Made it!: Ross and John in Glasgow Hi Ross and JohnYou should go to my cousins sweets shop in Glasgow.http://www.glickmans.co.uk/ this is the website, lots and ... more
- Gloria on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... What I find hard to believe is that a journo could lose/mislay such an important piece of equipment, I would be guarding it ... more
- Christine on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... Let me be clear is another popular line, well let me be clear Labor - you are absolutely good for nothing. You and your ... more
- mylene on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... The Age and Labor are basically the same organization. One stealing from the other is like junior 'borrowing' the car to go ... more
- bc on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... Its all about one big liberals bitching about other liberals telling us how bad and dirty they really are thats all we need ... more
- Ricta on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... poppit & Stephen, Touche'.This story is exactly how the ALP behave in every facet of politics. Can't win honesty? Cheat.And ... more
- poppitt on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... Mr Andrews I can hear your words in my ears...Now Let Me Be Honest Here...Now Let Me just say....what a whole lot of HUMBUG ... more
- Stephen on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... The labor party and their Union thugs make my skin crawl!! The party of sleeze and corruption! Why do people keep voting for ... more
- mick on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Since the Government wont send over the SAS to avenge the murder of our People, we can only hope some Americans were killed, ... more
- Nick on Israeli troops move into Gaza To Gloria,so the arabs get 27 other states and the jews are not even allowed 1?Sounds fair right? more
- dr ablett on Israeli troops move into Gaza The Muslims need to be taught that terrorism is not acceptable they seem extremely stupid people who cannot be reasoned ... more
- Gloria on Israeli troops move into Gaza Listened to Neil Mitchel and can't understand why everyone sticks up for Israel. The Jews pinched Palestine (with Englands ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... No one ever listens to me...no one should ever travel again in an airplane... the notion flying is safer than driving is ... more
- Peggy on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... A sad day when so many lose their lives and it could have been avoided.Why would any airline fly over any country in the ... more
- Michelle on 'This won't stop the separatists ... How is a Boeing 777 shot down by accident? A totally deplorable action never mind what the conflict is. I hope all flights ... more
- Delboy on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Today the world has changed? You're kidding right? Didn't it change when Pan Am blew up over Lockerbie? And didn't it change ... more
- carole on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Wake up australia. This sort of violence will be here sooner than you think.What a terrible thought. Government please look ... more
Growing pressure on Wilson to release legal files
There's growing pressure on Julia Gillard's former boyfriend to release all legal files in relation to alleged union fraud almost 20-years ago.
Bruce Wilson claims the Prime Minister is right when she says she had no knowledge about the inner workings of a union slush fund she helped set up in the early 90s.
But Mr Wilson's former colleague, the disgraced unionist Ralph Blewett argues Ms Gillard does have questions to answer and has provided Victorian police with piles of documention.
Mr Blewett has urged Mr Wilson to do the same and release all his paperwork relating to that period.
Ms Gillard maintains she's done nothing wrong, and has described Mr Blewett as nothing but a "lying idiot".
PLAY: Mark Baker, Editor at large at The Age says the Prime Minister still has questions to answer
NEIL MITCHELL: Julia Gillard and the slush fund scandal....Do you care? Is this a media obsession or something that really goes to the heart of the integrity of the Prime Minister and the government? Have your say here.
Australian have every right to know the character or this Country's leader is unempeachable.
The corruption uncovered by the NSW ICAC is a wakeup call to all right thinking Aussies that demand and expect to receive the highest standards of conduct from our leaders. Otherwise, as has been shown by ICAC , the corrupt are emboldened to "ROB US BLIND".Skep Ticuss Wednesday 6 March, 2013 - 2:35 PM
Do you think before mashing the keypad or is it just another lefty monkey like reflex's?.
The fact that you think nothing is wrong with this show's that you lefty lovers will tolerate anything from your comrades, Like, Thompson slipper and now gillard.. Hmmm something about those union folks i think.The Dean Tuesday 27 November, 2012 - 2:34 PM
Julia has been complaining about abbots personality and his worthiness to be head of liberals going on and on about it, yet when the pressure is on her she calls foul.
I believe this should be fully investigated same as it would any one else. if she has nothing to hide why is she making such a fuss about it allmichael Tuesday 27 November, 2012 - 1:30 PM
Neal , no evidence?nothing wrong! That is not the bigger picture ! For Australia !!!!! On your part that is ! Again Cheap radio! Cheers PaulPaul boncristiano Tuesday 27 November, 2012 - 12:16 PM