- 'Thrill killer' Hemming jailed
- Homegrown terror risks by numbers
- Man arrested after police chase
- Three dead in fatal 'neighbourhood dispute'
- Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues
- Gone with the wind: Keppel Prince Engineering to sack 100 workers
- 'Violence, unsafe sex and drugs'
- Why Rosie Batty erupted
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Colin Lacivita on Man arrested after police chase The Police should have gotten a couple of truckies to setup a road block and then abandon their trucks. This would really ... more
- PatQuickCrazy on Man arrested after police chase We could do what the Greens like to do for anything and everything like this...how about we just ban cars? more
- Aria Judilla on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues @GIW - Rather than just bag Mylene personally maybe you could actually point out which part of her post you think was ... more
- david lucas on Man arrested after police chase Dont the police have road spikes? This has gone too long putting many people in small town and on the road at risk more
- MskK on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues You surely have to ask what all these attacks have as a common denominator.... That would be Islam! more
- PJ on Gone with the wind: Keppel Prince ... Its time we faced facts. Australians subsidise Renewable Energy to the tune of $21 Billion now just so its electricity can ... more
- GIW on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues mylene, your comments are just so unbelievable. Get your Labor/Socialist brain into a right mind and say something sensible, ... more
- David on Gone with the wind: Keppel Prince ... Why do they blame the government? Seems to me that they're just using it as an excuse to reduce staff to make more money more
- PJ on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues Morning Neil, I listen with shock at the interview with that Professor.1. tax payer funded job programmes 2. more free ... more
- Peggy on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues I say, let the Jihadists go and hopefully they won't come back for whatever reson but change laws so that they can't come ... more
- Peggy on Why Rosie Batty erupted Someone failed this little boy that's for sure and this is what this is all about.Everyone must answer all questions ... more
- Linda on Why Rosie Batty erupted @ Heather, the police are not stupid. My husband has dealt with hundreds of court orders over his career. The problem is ... more
- GIW on Why Rosie Batty erupted I agree with you @Damo and like you was not game enough to say anything. I was asking that same question from the beginning. more
- mylene on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues More people are going to get killed in Australia in domestic incidents and disputes with neighbours than terrorism. You ... more
- Ben on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues This is one reason why security should be tight at government premises and that includes a ban on wearing the burka in ... more
- Pradman on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues Meanwhile all burqa wearers are welcome in Canberra. more
- Heather on Why Rosie Batty erupted I feel for Rosie Batty ' s loss of her son Luke. It seems the Andersons actions are attributed to MI when it should be ... more
- Factsseeker on Why Rosie Batty erupted What is the matter with our conservative media. There was a child killed here ! The coronial inquiry is being held to try ... more
- Damo on Why Rosie Batty erupted I know i will cop it for saying this but my understanding of this is: Rosie got a intervention order against her husband. ... more
- IBARKER on Why Rosie Batty erupted This one reason why she should not enter Politics. more
Growing pressure on Wilson to release legal files
There's growing pressure on Julia Gillard's former boyfriend to release all legal files in relation to alleged union fraud almost 20-years ago.
Bruce Wilson claims the Prime Minister is right when she says she had no knowledge about the inner workings of a union slush fund she helped set up in the early 90s.
But Mr Wilson's former colleague, the disgraced unionist Ralph Blewett argues Ms Gillard does have questions to answer and has provided Victorian police with piles of documention.
Mr Blewett has urged Mr Wilson to do the same and release all his paperwork relating to that period.
Ms Gillard maintains she's done nothing wrong, and has described Mr Blewett as nothing but a "lying idiot".
PLAY: Mark Baker, Editor at large at The Age says the Prime Minister still has questions to answer
NEIL MITCHELL: Julia Gillard and the slush fund scandal....Do you care? Is this a media obsession or something that really goes to the heart of the integrity of the Prime Minister and the government? Have your say here.
Australian have every right to know the character or this Country's leader is unempeachable.
The corruption uncovered by the NSW ICAC is a wakeup call to all right thinking Aussies that demand and expect to receive the highest standards of conduct from our leaders. Otherwise, as has been shown by ICAC , the corrupt are emboldened to "ROB US BLIND".Skep Ticuss Wednesday 6 March, 2013 - 2:35 PM
Do you think before mashing the keypad or is it just another lefty monkey like reflex's?.
The fact that you think nothing is wrong with this show's that you lefty lovers will tolerate anything from your comrades, Like, Thompson slipper and now gillard.. Hmmm something about those union folks i think.The Dean Tuesday 27 November, 2012 - 2:34 PM
Julia has been complaining about abbots personality and his worthiness to be head of liberals going on and on about it, yet when the pressure is on her she calls foul.
I believe this should be fully investigated same as it would any one else. if she has nothing to hide why is she making such a fuss about it allmichael Tuesday 27 November, 2012 - 1:30 PM
Neal , no evidence?nothing wrong! That is not the bigger picture ! For Australia !!!!! On your part that is ! Again Cheap radio! Cheers PaulPaul boncristiano Tuesday 27 November, 2012 - 12:16 PM