- Crews mop up Docklands diesel leak
- Truck smoulders on EastLink
- Gough Whitlam dead at 98
- Luke wasn't scared of his father
- 'We've got to get through to these irresponsible thugs'
- Wildlife sanctuary saved
- Salvos attacked by ice users
- Masters of their craft
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mandi on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 These shall not be forgotten years.I will never forget that powerful speech an aussie icon laid to rest. more
- Gloss on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 Al Black, I agree. Whitlam was arrogant and self-centred and deserved to be sacked over the Khemlani Affair, which he ... more
- Iain on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 Yes Gough was a significant figure in Australian history but more, much more, than that..he was a decent and generous man. A ... more
- shane on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 Gough Whitlam was one of the greatest Labor Primeministers of all time, Gough could see 20 in front of him, his most ... more
- Al Black on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 Gough Whitlam's government was so bad it had to be sacked, and his legacy was to inspire Kevin Rudd and Julia Gillard to ... more
- Phil on Teachers, students to protest together Its amazing the schools are encouraging their students to protest against 'children in the detention' but can't offer a ... more
- Bernadette on Teachers, students to protest together Catholic Teachings regarding Social Justice are very clearly set out, that ALL people regardless of who they are should at ... more
- Parent on Teachers, students to protest together A fantastic opportunity for young men to analyse & discuss the abhorrent detention of children who have a strong likelihood ... more
- Jack on Teachers, students to protest together I'm a student at st Bernard's college. Yesterday as protest was one that was derived from our colleges faith as Christians, ... more
- Turn it up on Teachers, students to protest together To everyone here commenting that this is disgusting and wrong and the students did not have a decision in the matter, Turn ... more
- Lina johns on Teachers, students to protest together Nice to see that we have young people in our community who have a heart and truly believe in humanity (children should not ... more
- Michael on Teachers, students to protest together I was a student at St Bernards.I couldn't be more proud. Well done boys and well done Tony. All you people having a whinge ... more
- Pedro on Teachers, students to protest together As a parent of a former 2014 St Bernard's College student, I congratulate Mr Paatsch on taking this leadership for the young ... more
- Sue on Teachers, students to protest together Disgusting that school teachers are allowed to infect our children with their views. more
- IBARKER on Teachers, students to protest together There is only one person that should their mouths and hands taped,that should be the TEACHER. more
- Flash on Teachers, students to protest together Brain washing, and the media doesn't. For your information and if you read the articles. Its completely option. I love ... more
- student on Teachers, students to protest together I am a student of the school in question and I can confidently say most of the opinions presented on this site are ... more
- jenny on Teachers, students to protest together when I was a kid at school my opinion was neither asked for or even valued. the issue of children in detention is so ... more
- Gloria on Teachers, students to protest together So typical of Catholic teaching, brainwash kids whilst they're young! more
- damien O'Neil on Teachers, students to protest together This bloke woukld have to be a member of the greens?? Doesn't have a clue and he is charge of teaching 1,400 students. God ... more
Growing pressure on Wilson to release legal files
There's growing pressure on Julia Gillard's former boyfriend to release all legal files in relation to alleged union fraud almost 20-years ago.
Bruce Wilson claims the Prime Minister is right when she says she had no knowledge about the inner workings of a union slush fund she helped set up in the early 90s.
But Mr Wilson's former colleague, the disgraced unionist Ralph Blewett argues Ms Gillard does have questions to answer and has provided Victorian police with piles of documention.
Mr Blewett has urged Mr Wilson to do the same and release all his paperwork relating to that period.
Ms Gillard maintains she's done nothing wrong, and has described Mr Blewett as nothing but a "lying idiot".
PLAY: Mark Baker, Editor at large at The Age says the Prime Minister still has questions to answer
NEIL MITCHELL: Julia Gillard and the slush fund scandal....Do you care? Is this a media obsession or something that really goes to the heart of the integrity of the Prime Minister and the government? Have your say here.
Australian have every right to know the character or this Country's leader is unempeachable.
The corruption uncovered by the NSW ICAC is a wakeup call to all right thinking Aussies that demand and expect to receive the highest standards of conduct from our leaders. Otherwise, as has been shown by ICAC , the corrupt are emboldened to "ROB US BLIND".Skep Ticuss Wednesday 6 March, 2013 - 2:35 PM
Do you think before mashing the keypad or is it just another lefty monkey like reflex's?.
The fact that you think nothing is wrong with this show's that you lefty lovers will tolerate anything from your comrades, Like, Thompson slipper and now gillard.. Hmmm something about those union folks i think.The Dean Tuesday 27 November, 2012 - 2:34 PM
Julia has been complaining about abbots personality and his worthiness to be head of liberals going on and on about it, yet when the pressure is on her she calls foul.
I believe this should be fully investigated same as it would any one else. if she has nothing to hide why is she making such a fuss about it allmichael Tuesday 27 November, 2012 - 1:30 PM
Neal , no evidence?nothing wrong! That is not the bigger picture ! For Australia !!!!! On your part that is ! Again Cheap radio! Cheers PaulPaul boncristiano Tuesday 27 November, 2012 - 12:16 PM