- Condition of sinkhole victim worsens
- 'Kids will give cricket away'
- Police swarm on Bandidos club in murder investigation
- Council caught dumping waste
- Hughes in critical condition
- Woman swallowed by sinkhole
- Special pup for family's last Christmas
- Tenant wins $1K over crappy loo
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Susan on Special pup for family's last Christmas As Marie said I hope the new pup brings JOY to the family maybe they should rename it Joy 0r Faith or Hope but Pixie's cute ... more
- Carol on Special pup for family's last Christmas Well Done Neil!!This family are well deserving of this money and puppy!! Had me in years all morning! Beautiful bittersweet ... more
- jgl Melb on Tenant wins $1K over crappy loo A visit to the nearest Bunnings would've sorted this earth shattering problem.Then again the complainant wouldn't have ... more
- kes from central victoria on Special pup for family's last Christmas Wow, amazing. Just when you think nobody cares this happens....such sad circumstances when the bulldog pup,who is just ... more
- Debs on Tenant wins $1K over crappy loo What a crock of shite. You mean to say to me this guy couldn't go to Bunnings/Masters and fork out a measly $30 for a new ... more
- Marie on Special pup for family's last Christmas I cannot believe how this family have managed over the years with 2 of their 3 children so very sick. Being a mum myself I ... more
- Cere on Special pup for family's last Christmas Most amazing and so sad well done to Neil and everyone. The puppy is so beautiful and I know she will give all her love ... more
- Roma Vaccaro on Special pup for family's last Christmas I hope this little angel in the form of a pup brings the family much love and laughter. What a horrible thing for any ... more
- Debbie on Special pup for family's last Christmas Awesome response to an amazing family So happy they have a lil pup, she will certainly be very loved more
- Donny Blake on Special pup for family's last Christmas What a gorgeous little pup and will definitely go to a great home, although I am an one eyed boxer girl. more
- Tarielle on Special pup for family's last Christmas This little girl is absolutely gorgeous. What a very special gift she is. I hope she brings Sam and Ashley much love and ... more
- Andrea Murphy on Tenant wins $1K over crappy loo Maybe Riley has to turn the other cheek! more
- Dennis on Hundreds flee burning city apartment ... Apparantly Edihad is supplying food and drink to people affected by the fire. I hope they're not charging football prices. more
- Chris on Hundreds flee burning city apartment ... With all the media and fire fighters the dock lands population must have doubled last night. more
- Chris on Tenant wins $1K over crappy loo Any smart person would have put a new seat on $20 at bunnings and when they leave put the broken one back on. more
- Gloria on 'Corruption, abuse' and Yooralla I had written a cheque yesterday for Yooralla Appeal, will not decide whether to post it or not until investigations are ... more
- andy on Mark Williams diagnosed with cancer good luck more
- jgl Melb on Clive Palmer spits the dummy The punters are starting to twig to Clive (no I haven't s--t myself I only walk like it) Palmer. more
- Stephen on Clive Palmer spits the dummy This is what our stupid voting system gets us. Idiots voted in on hand full of votes and a bucket load of preferences that ... more
- greg on New-age helmet design I'm sure(NOT) that will prevent motorists from hitting cyclists. It's a dumb idea and the helmet is both hideous and ... more
Growing pressure on Wilson to release legal files
There's growing pressure on Julia Gillard's former boyfriend to release all legal files in relation to alleged union fraud almost 20-years ago.
Bruce Wilson claims the Prime Minister is right when she says she had no knowledge about the inner workings of a union slush fund she helped set up in the early 90s.
But Mr Wilson's former colleague, the disgraced unionist Ralph Blewett argues Ms Gillard does have questions to answer and has provided Victorian police with piles of documention.
Mr Blewett has urged Mr Wilson to do the same and release all his paperwork relating to that period.
Ms Gillard maintains she's done nothing wrong, and has described Mr Blewett as nothing but a "lying idiot".
PLAY: Mark Baker, Editor at large at The Age says the Prime Minister still has questions to answer
NEIL MITCHELL: Julia Gillard and the slush fund scandal....Do you care? Is this a media obsession or something that really goes to the heart of the integrity of the Prime Minister and the government? Have your say here.
Australian have every right to know the character or this Country's leader is unempeachable.
The corruption uncovered by the NSW ICAC is a wakeup call to all right thinking Aussies that demand and expect to receive the highest standards of conduct from our leaders. Otherwise, as has been shown by ICAC , the corrupt are emboldened to "ROB US BLIND".Skep Ticuss Wednesday 6 March, 2013 - 2:35 PM
Do you think before mashing the keypad or is it just another lefty monkey like reflex's?.
The fact that you think nothing is wrong with this show's that you lefty lovers will tolerate anything from your comrades, Like, Thompson slipper and now gillard.. Hmmm something about those union folks i think.The Dean Tuesday 27 November, 2012 - 2:34 PM
Julia has been complaining about abbots personality and his worthiness to be head of liberals going on and on about it, yet when the pressure is on her she calls foul.
I believe this should be fully investigated same as it would any one else. if she has nothing to hide why is she making such a fuss about it allmichael Tuesday 27 November, 2012 - 1:30 PM
Neal , no evidence?nothing wrong! That is not the bigger picture ! For Australia !!!!! On your part that is ! Again Cheap radio! Cheers PaulPaul boncristiano Tuesday 27 November, 2012 - 12:16 PM