- US begins air assault on ISIS
- Matthew Guy: 'He wanted to go'
- Shot fired at Cranbourne home
- Mystery surrounds tip death
- Drug cartel sets up shop in Australia
- Police investigate woman's death
- Bombers battered in court
- Terror raids: Sydney man charged over terrorism plot
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Willow on Bombers battered in court About time, justice at last. A lesson to players for the future, do not take part in experiments just because your Club and ... more
- Aria Judillaa on Bombers battered in court Sorry Hird, but when people start challenging the validity of an investigation it's pretty obvious they have something to ... more
- Iain on Bombers battered in court I wonder if Essendon get it know..Justice Middleton is well respected and agrees they have a case to answer. Essendon: take ... more
- Stephen on Bombers battered in court Time to move on and draw a line under this by all sides. The evidence is not there or this would have been put to bed by ... more
- IBARKER on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... Great result for the Person that had his Boards Stolen. more
- RFor on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... LOVE IT !!!Like the other one a few weeks ago- Pollys Questn. Suspect, he says no not me, shows his brothers I.D. - Pollys ... more
- Jodie O'Donovan on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... Sounds like the bloke who robbed my house while I was across the road at work, watching him. My husband ran to the house to ... more
- David T. on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... This is one thief who is totally unsuited to his chosen career. more
- jgl Melb on Australian troops land in Middle East ... So the SAS are over there to "train" the locals...First;Didn't they get enough training when we and the Yanks were there the ... more
- Gloria on Body of toddler found in creek OMG, please all parents watch after your children, especially when near danger water. more
- Time for the TRUTH on Did we miss the train? The next train to the airport leaves Southern Cross Station in 2030, please mind 'the gap"!! more
- Michelle on Did we miss the train? I'm a liberal voter and think this advertising is just a waste of money and VERY unhelpful not to mention confusing for ... more
- Lindsay Cowling on Did we miss the train? Why not move the airport to Fisherman's Bend and a new suburb to Tullarmarine? The terminal could become a shopping centre ... more
- Lindsay Cowling on Did we miss the train? From plane to train in just 25 minutes? Just another example of the deceptive and misleading conduct this State Government ... more
- Ian Montgomery on Did we miss the train? I wonder if the 901 bus from the Airport to Broadmeadows station takes 25 minutes? Then the sign would be accurate though ... more
- Grant on Did we miss the train? As Victoria has pre-established election dates, wouldn't it be simple to just have moratorium on government related ... more
- mark on Did we miss the train? neil,you say the gov is spending millions on self promotion,but does 3aw take any of their money? more
- Cherie on Did we miss the train? It's nice to live in the worlds move livable city but if the government doesn't do something about employment, we wont be ... more
- poppitt on Labor trumps government's Geelong ... Where is he getting the money? Public Transport, all Schools, Ambulance workers (who deserve to be paid the best!) now ... more
- Chris on Man shot in hand, no suspects Reckon he might have just been letting of steam following the mighty Heidelberg footy clubs Grand Final win. more
Growing pressure on Wilson to release legal files
There's growing pressure on Julia Gillard's former boyfriend to release all legal files in relation to alleged union fraud almost 20-years ago.
Bruce Wilson claims the Prime Minister is right when she says she had no knowledge about the inner workings of a union slush fund she helped set up in the early 90s.
But Mr Wilson's former colleague, the disgraced unionist Ralph Blewett argues Ms Gillard does have questions to answer and has provided Victorian police with piles of documention.
Mr Blewett has urged Mr Wilson to do the same and release all his paperwork relating to that period.
Ms Gillard maintains she's done nothing wrong, and has described Mr Blewett as nothing but a "lying idiot".
PLAY: Mark Baker, Editor at large at The Age says the Prime Minister still has questions to answer
NEIL MITCHELL: Julia Gillard and the slush fund scandal....Do you care? Is this a media obsession or something that really goes to the heart of the integrity of the Prime Minister and the government? Have your say here.
Australian have every right to know the character or this Country's leader is unempeachable.
The corruption uncovered by the NSW ICAC is a wakeup call to all right thinking Aussies that demand and expect to receive the highest standards of conduct from our leaders. Otherwise, as has been shown by ICAC , the corrupt are emboldened to "ROB US BLIND".Skep Ticuss Wednesday 6 March, 2013 - 2:35 PM
Do you think before mashing the keypad or is it just another lefty monkey like reflex's?.
The fact that you think nothing is wrong with this show's that you lefty lovers will tolerate anything from your comrades, Like, Thompson slipper and now gillard.. Hmmm something about those union folks i think.The Dean Tuesday 27 November, 2012 - 2:34 PM
Julia has been complaining about abbots personality and his worthiness to be head of liberals going on and on about it, yet when the pressure is on her she calls foul.
I believe this should be fully investigated same as it would any one else. if she has nothing to hide why is she making such a fuss about it allmichael Tuesday 27 November, 2012 - 1:30 PM
Neal , no evidence?nothing wrong! That is not the bigger picture ! For Australia !!!!! On your part that is ! Again Cheap radio! Cheers PaulPaul boncristiano Tuesday 27 November, 2012 - 12:16 PM