- Elderly woman killed at Reservoir
- Neil's Pics: Radio selfies
- Gang attack over baseball cap
- I never injected anyone: Demetriou
- Demetriou steps aside
- Tottenham soccer player di(v)es
- Laverton home goes up in flames
- William and Kate avoid Melbourne on royal tour
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Garry on Kew coup: Napthine's headache The extreme right of the Liberal Party strikes again, a good competent member now in trouble, Smith is probably one of Tom's ... more
- l ross on Demetriou steps aside Best News IN years more
- Brendan on Demetriou steps aside Andrew has done an excellent job. Its all about bums on seats and tv. ratings. A+ in both areas. more
- Steve. on Demetriou steps aside And not before time, the man was always out of his depth. more
- David on Demetriou steps aside He should have been removed last year for his attack on Essendon with no evidence or proof of any wrong doing. He did a ... more
- Kate on Demetriou steps aside I think this was in the rumour file! more
- biggles on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Qantas will av a jobe for her more
- Pradman on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Good to see some young blood instead of another matron. more
- Gazza on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault What a surprise more workers lose their jobs after Abbott/WORKCHOICES is elected.its the liberal way...... more
- colin on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hey, didn't a high profile 3AW minion classify this this whole thing as Bulltish.Haven't seen a rebuttal, but I will not ... more
- klarie mcintyre on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault how can a australian carrier expect to be sustainable when qantas opted to purchase a380s instead of 777-300ers which are ... more
- Bruno Marino on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault It's about time that we stop blaming all the companies that are RUNNING away from Australia and turn our attention on the ... more
- ian on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Tell Joyce to spend less on his hair DYE ?and he might save the AIRLINE.??? more
- Rachel on Talking Geelong I have started a Meetup Group called Grassroots Geelong Grassroots Geelong is an ideas exchange and Meetup group for ... more
- JX on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault The union leaders won't rest until every Australian business goes under. You only have to look at the ex union hacks in the ... more
- david on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hi perhaps, if those saving a couple of dollars on the cheap airlines should have put their hand in their pocket and flown ... more
- Reg Claybrook on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Clearly Joyce has to go. Its almost beyond belief he is still there. Like to hear what John Borghetti, now with Virgin,what ... more
- Steve on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault High wage demands by greedy unions and labors carbon tax have had a big influence on these decisions by Qantas and others ... more
- Steve on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford What a tragic waste of life and talent,R.I.P Charlotte.. more
- Janet P on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford Very Sad News she was a lovely lady, RIP. more
Growing pressure on Wilson to release legal files
There's growing pressure on Julia Gillard's former boyfriend to release all legal files in relation to alleged union fraud almost 20-years ago.
Bruce Wilson claims the Prime Minister is right when she says she had no knowledge about the inner workings of a union slush fund she helped set up in the early 90s.
But Mr Wilson's former colleague, the disgraced unionist Ralph Blewett argues Ms Gillard does have questions to answer and has provided Victorian police with piles of documention.
Mr Blewett has urged Mr Wilson to do the same and release all his paperwork relating to that period.
Ms Gillard maintains she's done nothing wrong, and has described Mr Blewett as nothing but a "lying idiot".
PLAY: Mark Baker, Editor at large at The Age says the Prime Minister still has questions to answer
NEIL MITCHELL: Julia Gillard and the slush fund scandal....Do you care? Is this a media obsession or something that really goes to the heart of the integrity of the Prime Minister and the government? Have your say here.
Australian have every right to know the character or this Country's leader is unempeachable.
The corruption uncovered by the NSW ICAC is a wakeup call to all right thinking Aussies that demand and expect to receive the highest standards of conduct from our leaders. Otherwise, as has been shown by ICAC , the corrupt are emboldened to "ROB US BLIND".Skep Ticuss Wednesday 6 March, 2013 - 2:35 PM
Do you think before mashing the keypad or is it just another lefty monkey like reflex's?.
The fact that you think nothing is wrong with this show's that you lefty lovers will tolerate anything from your comrades, Like, Thompson slipper and now gillard.. Hmmm something about those union folks i think.The Dean Tuesday 27 November, 2012 - 2:34 PM
Julia has been complaining about abbots personality and his worthiness to be head of liberals going on and on about it, yet when the pressure is on her she calls foul.
I believe this should be fully investigated same as it would any one else. if she has nothing to hide why is she making such a fuss about it allmichael Tuesday 27 November, 2012 - 1:30 PM
Neal , no evidence?nothing wrong! That is not the bigger picture ! For Australia !!!!! On your part that is ! Again Cheap radio! Cheers PaulPaul boncristiano Tuesday 27 November, 2012 - 12:16 PM