- Demons sign Paul Roos for another year
- Seal swims to South Yarra
- Police investigate football leg break
- Umpire reverses match-winning goal for 'faked' injury
- Woman badly burned in shocking Ardeer assault
- Made it!: Ross and John in Glasgow
- Man arrested after home invasion
- Hird to play no part at Essendon in 2014
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jennifer Adams on Made it!: Ross and John in Glasgow How come Canada are not winning many medals ? They usually do well. more
- IBARKER on Umpire reverses match-winning goal for ... Sounds like Soccer to me ???Or sooo callllll ball. more
- Joe Garra on Umpire reverses match-winning goal for ... Excellent common sense decision! more
- Terri on Made it!: Ross and John in Glasgow Hi Ross and JohnYou should go to my cousins sweets shop in Glasgow.http://www.glickmans.co.uk/ this is the website, lots and ... more
- Gloria on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... What I find hard to believe is that a journo could lose/mislay such an important piece of equipment, I would be guarding it ... more
- Christine on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... Let me be clear is another popular line, well let me be clear Labor - you are absolutely good for nothing. You and your ... more
- mylene on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... The Age and Labor are basically the same organization. One stealing from the other is like junior 'borrowing' the car to go ... more
- bc on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... Its all about one big liberals bitching about other liberals telling us how bad and dirty they really are thats all we need ... more
- Ricta on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... poppit & Stephen, Touche'.This story is exactly how the ALP behave in every facet of politics. Can't win honesty? Cheat.And ... more
- poppitt on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... Mr Andrews I can hear your words in my ears...Now Let Me Be Honest Here...Now Let Me just say....what a whole lot of HUMBUG ... more
- Stephen on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... The labor party and their Union thugs make my skin crawl!! The party of sleeze and corruption! Why do people keep voting for ... more
- mick on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Since the Government wont send over the SAS to avenge the murder of our People, we can only hope some Americans were killed, ... more
- Nick on Israeli troops move into Gaza To Gloria,so the arabs get 27 other states and the jews are not even allowed 1?Sounds fair right? more
- dr ablett on Israeli troops move into Gaza The Muslims need to be taught that terrorism is not acceptable they seem extremely stupid people who cannot be reasoned ... more
- Gloria on Israeli troops move into Gaza Listened to Neil Mitchel and can't understand why everyone sticks up for Israel. The Jews pinched Palestine (with Englands ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... No one ever listens to me...no one should ever travel again in an airplane... the notion flying is safer than driving is ... more
- Peggy on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... A sad day when so many lose their lives and it could have been avoided.Why would any airline fly over any country in the ... more
- Michelle on 'This won't stop the separatists ... How is a Boeing 777 shot down by accident? A totally deplorable action never mind what the conflict is. I hope all flights ... more
- Delboy on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Today the world has changed? You're kidding right? Didn't it change when Pan Am blew up over Lockerbie? And didn't it change ... more
- carole on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Wake up australia. This sort of violence will be here sooner than you think.What a terrible thought. Government please look ... more
High-roller scams Crown out of $32 million
A foreign high roller has been linked to a sting that's netted 32 million dollars from Crown Casino.
The Herald Sun reports Crown security cameras had been monitoring a foreign high roller, exposing a complex system of cheating.
A Crown staff member has also been sacked amid claims the VIP client didn't act alone in the scheme.
Herald Sun Crime Reporter Mark Butler joined Ross and John and explained the con is something out of the film Ocean's 11.
"Someone has been able able to get into the security system remotely and we're told advise the player about what other cards the other players are holding, and he's cleaned up to the tune of 32 million.
"All I had say is the VIP services manager was given his marching orders at the same time Crown officials grabbed this fella from his villa in Crown towers and told him not to come back."
Butler said Crown is confident they'll be able to recoup at least some of the 32 million dollars.
It's the biggest case of alleged fraud in the casino's 19 year history and a US casino fraud expert says it's among the biggest scams he's heard of.
"Casinos across the world need to take note," he said.
PLAY: The Herald Sun's Mark Butler on 3AW Breakfast
Jealousy is a curse Ivan.....anyway, why so bitter.....oh I know, you missed out on your Ellen DeGeners tickets didn't you princess!Sinbad Monday 18 March, 2013 - 1:23 PM
How sad! Poor wee Jimmy Packer will now have something to really cry about.Ivan@kinnane Monday 18 March, 2013 - 7:30 AM
scam the scamerstony Friday 15 March, 2013 - 8:16 PM
Betcha the facial recognition software for recogising and banning problem gamblers will be down for the next couple of months. :pmylene Friday 15 March, 2013 - 4:34 PM
Oh, Well Done Sir.David T. Friday 15 March, 2013 - 3:24 PM
There will always some who try to beat the system>..Steve Friday 15 March, 2013 - 12:36 PM