- GWS joins gay marriage debate
- Smoking cops 'not a good look'
- Sly's Policeman of the year award
- Husband's 'brutal' bludgeoning to stop wife moving
- The most powerful selfie ever?
- Bung case not limited to one man: Lay
- Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry assistance
- Concerns for missing 14-year-old
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- bc on Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry ... ask mud guts hockey to take a pay cut not on your life buddy neil ask hockey how much is it costing the tax payers flying ... more
- double standards for coppers on Smoking cops 'not a good look' Former Victoria Police detective Charlie Bezzina, who has(had) 38 years experience in force, says sometimes internal police ... more
- wayne on Having issues streaming 3AW? I listen to the ABC because I still cant get any Fairfax Stations at all and the computer is two years old FIX IT more
- bigmoralcopper on Man launches petition to reel in ... Perhaps if this Steve, who by his own admission was employed for over thirty years constant,was made to follow the ... more
- oh dear on GWS joins gay marriage debate what will Gay Western Sydney do next? support climate change legislation and asylum seekers? more
- mandy on Killer whales spotted in Western Port ... Don't tell those rednecks in W.A Peter Glee son,Greg Hunt,and the fisheries minister Troy Buswell they will want them culled ... more
- Will on Face-bong: Online drug market On Neils show today it was mentioned that 5 people had been put in intensive care this week using the fake synthetic ... more
- Steve on Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry ... Why don't the government give all the money that goes to Indonesia to the car industry? charity begins at home or it should ... more
- Steve on Preston road rage caught on camera Morons; like this bloke should lose their license good chance he may have been on drugs the rear number plate is visible so ... more
- Pradman on Preston road rage caught on camera '....she was punched in the face by a cyclist.' after she did an illegal u-turn on Beach Road. more
- Aria Judilla on Preston road rage caught on camera I'm just waiting for all the usual feral drivers to start cheering on the braindead ute driver because the other car ... more
- jgl Melb on The most powerful selfie ever? South Africa can think themselves lucky Dubbya didn't invade the joint looking for WMD. more
- Chris on Man launches petition to reel in ... Typical feral female. more
- mylene on Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry ... Hockey seems to be enjoying this. It's good to see someone so happy just doing their job. more
- Joseph Logan on Husband's 'brutal' bludgeoning to stop ... So Judge thinks it is "selfish, egotistical and controlling to love and want three children? The woman was taking the 3 to ... more
- Christine on Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry ... It's time this industry stood on their own and stop threatening the Government. Same with the unions, get in the real ... more
- Catherine on The most powerful selfie ever? I find this action to be totally disrespectful. more
- Gloss on Baby Daniel 'gagged, tied, kept in a ... The mother knew her son was being tortured and did NOTHING because she was frightened. Come on, how frightened was her poor ... more
- GIW on Man launches petition to reel in ... How about petition for those who belive this feral idiot got what she deserved. more
- kezza on 'Livelihood' stolen while family slept these guys not only have had their livelihood stolen, but have battled to recover since the devastating Black Saturday ... more
Homicide squad investigate Winchelsea man's death
Homicide detectives are investigating the death of a man at Winchelsea near Geelong.
Police conducting a welfare check at a house in Armytage Street discovered the man's body just after 4pm yesterday.
Police will not say if he had any obvious sign of injury and are waiting for the results of an autopsy to determine exactly how and when he died.
The man was aged in his 50s.
Homicide detectives have spent the night examining the property and are they are appealing for anyone with information about the man's final movements to come forward.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or log onto www.crimestoppers.com.au.