- Bureaucratic stonewall no block for new Richmond icon
- '59 Penfolds Grange reviewed
- Man fronts court over fatal stabbing
- 'I hope you get smashed by the karma bus'
- Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM Abbott and Liberal friends on-side
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young 'seriously unwell'
- Melbourne treated to pink lunar eclipse
- Kindergarten pets mutilated
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Greg on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... About time some Politician has been caught out at a Royal Commission or Inquiry,all they ever say is I don't remember or ... more
- Lukew on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... So you can waste billions of dollars of tax payers money mis-managing just about everything - federal and state - and be ... more
- Gazza on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Standard liberal behaviour more
- boofa on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... PIGS, TROUGH , SNOUT.Lets cover this one up Tony. more
- Sir Matt of the 1950's on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Lucky Mitchell & little Tommy Elliott are on holidays(again, more holidays than teachers & construction workers they harp on ... more
- Lisa on Commonwealth Bank customers can't ... Australia Post can't take ANY credit cards, because their Eftpos is with Commonwealth. So... People trying to lodge mail ... more
- Milton on Surprise, surprise: Petrol price pain ... It hit $1.71 cents per Litre yesterday in Sydney. So wait for it. more
- Gazza on New way to snap naughty drivers Robert hills comment say it all"we know motorists are quick to put their phone down and put their seatbelt on when they see ... more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Are you blocking all comments about Clive or just the positive ones? more
- Dame Mylene on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Clive Palmer's now the unofficial Prime Minister of Australia. Fun times ahead, Mr Abbott. more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Neil: At least Clive knows how to build businesses and not tear them down. more
- Hooksy from the Country on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Buffoon - pot, kettle, black ...... more
- Mark on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... It would be worse if there were 4 more green loonies. more
- Garry on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Both the Labour and Liberal parties seem hell bent on making themselves unappealing many voters are looking for an ... more
- Dame Mylene on 'One of the biggest law and order ... The only way they'll have a Royal Commission is if they can blame Labor. Otherwise it's not going to happen :p more
- Kristy on Youths charged over Newport crime spree Bloody thugs, blame the pathetic laws for this one too as they know nothing will happen not even a slap on the wrist!! more
- Matt on Youths charged over Newport crime spree So glad I live in Singapore where these criminals would be caught, publicly shamed, caned & jailed. In Melbourne they wont ... more
- Sinbad on 'They've got to do something' Of course, it's also Napthine's fault that he got his head kicked in in the first place ! Now you've got to ask yourself why ... more
- Kevin on 'They've got to do something' Napthine government = fail more
- Ken of Euroa on 'They've got to do something' If he had a fractured neck he wouldn't be standing up more
Is this a murder scene on Google Maps?
A 3AW Breakfast listener has sent Ross and John a Google Maps image of what he reckons is a murder scene in The Netherlands.
The satellite image clearly shows a trail of blood and a body at the end of a jetty outside Amsterdam. However sceptics say the body could also be a gutted animal or a dog.
HAVE YOUR SAY: What do you think this picture could be of? Comment below
As the photo was taken in 2009, reports suggest a police investigation is unlikely.
WEEKEND AT BERNIES!jeff Thursday 16 May, 2013 - 12:26 PM
Well, from what it looks like it could be anything really. But if I was a dog going swimming, or someone just going swimming, wouldn't there be a lot more water by the edges of the dock?and if it's a dog, then that is one oddly shaped dog. Look at the shapes and you can see the clearly it's something very oddly shaped. Could be anything. We weren't there, we don't know.Michelle Tuesday 14 May, 2013 - 11:34 AM
I THINK HE'S CHILLEN WITH A DEAD MANAnime nous Monday 6 May, 2013 - 9:38 AM
It's actually just a wet dog and the blood is just water trailing from the dog. You can even see how the "blood" stops at the grass and the coffin is actually just a diner apparently.Jennifer Monday 22 April, 2013 - 3:23 PM
what is it called to type it in on google maps?djfj Friday 19 April, 2013 - 8:13 PM
It looks like a dog but it could be anything it is very scary and bad that someone would even have the mind to do something like that !!!((:)):Taylor Friday 19 April, 2013 - 2:19 AM