- No deal: Ambo pay dispute blows up
- Ambulance Victoria dismisses Melbourne Ebola fears
- Poll points to big Liberal loss
- Chinatown murder charge
- A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is shattered'
- Has this CCTV caught a ghost?
- The Rumour File even we didn't think could be true...
- Man hunt after stabbing shock
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Susan Williams on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Neil I have listened to your interview with Bridget O'Toole and I felt compelled to write to you. I was crying whilst ... more
- Mandi on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... The parle board and those responsible have blood on their hands again sadly I cant see things changing. more
- Craig on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... I do not generally believe in the death penalty, but there are 20 or 30 cases where the death penalty is warranted. This ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The Police should see this video it looks like a robber. more
- M. Patterson on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... As a friend of the family I have seen their grief firsthand and I am just so heartbroken because of the endless pain they ... more
- PJ on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Broke my heart listening to the agony and the anguish of Bridget. What a person she is to be still standing up after all ... more
- Lee McLean on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... The day my father died in a nursing home in footscray a carer walked up my mother and myself a stated now your father has ... more
- Lance on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Ghost?Sounds legit. more
- Andrea Davey on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Our Legal System needs a complete overhaul. This man had 200 prior convictions and now a good honest person is dead. Why oh ... more
- Renee Wood on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Bridget my heart breaks for you and your family. Your strength through that interview was amazing. Im ashamed of our ... more
- Mel on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... Shame on YOU! more
- Mel on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Yes i believe it to be a ghost, yes. more
- Kathryn on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... Dear 3AW, I too was robbed while in Frances Perry Hospital in 2010, three days after giving birth by C Section to my ... more
- Ken LEE TET on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The shape on the chair is not identifiable as a person in this still photo. Maybe a better view if we could see the video, ... more
- Lisa on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Neil, Ive seen ghosts, and they are grey to charcoal in colour, this looks white.....mmm I have my doubts ;) more
- Belinda on Wild weather causes train chaos I shot a video of last night's thunderstorm and lightning strikes in Melbourne. My house is in Footscray. more
- Jason on Wild weather causes train chaos Thunderbolts and lightening, very very frightening! more
- Colin Lacivita on Man arrested after police chase The Police should have gotten a couple of truckies to setup a road block and then abandon their trucks. This would really ... more
- PatQuickCrazy on Man arrested after police chase We could do what the Greens like to do for anything and everything like this...how about we just ban cars? more
- Aria Judilla on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues @GIW - Rather than just bag Mylene personally maybe you could actually point out which part of her post you think was ... more
John Laws on ABC's 730 Report
Did you see John Laws bizarre appearance on the ABC’s 730 Report?
The veteran broadcaster was commenting on the controversy surrounding his former 2GB Colleague Alan Jones.
But for the duration of the interview Laws lounged back wearing dark tinted glasses, a scarf and sipping on iced drink.
His peculiar ‘get-up’ immediately become the target of several online parodies and this morning even Neil Mitchell got into the spirit!
WATCH VIDEO: Neil Mitchell on the Today Show
IMAGE: Neil Mitchell doing his best John Laws
NEIL MITCHELL: I hope this surprises no one who listens to this program but I believe what Alan Jones said about the Prime Minister’s late father was offensive, hateful, bitter and totally unacceptable.
The word is spelled "several"Greg Wednesday 7 November, 2012 - 11:11 AM
I would still trust Mitchell's ethics far more than Laws's.David T. Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 4:29 PM
What John Laws has forgotten about radio, is more than Neil has ever known. Like comparing ice cream to horse manure. Shame on you Neil.Ric Flair Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 12:21 PM
Laws was and still is the talk back king,you might learn something Neil, Laws looked relaxed you looked stupid >!Steve Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 10:46 AM
What a tosser!Ivan@kinnane Wednesday 3 October, 2012 - 10:31 PM
Melissa & I say that you are so much better than John Laws this is why Melbourne has you and sydney has then posion Microphone or the led Tonsels.JASON & MELISSA FROM BORONIA & FERNTREE GULLY Wednesday 3 October, 2012 - 1:59 PM