- Policeman in hospital after hit-run ram
- CFMEU's Grocon blockade unlawful: Supreme Court
- AFL footballer's stalker 'hacked Facebook', organised 'orgy'
- Teenager stabbed amid armed hold up at Ashwood bottle shop
- Two men charged with eight counts of rape
- Rumour as tweet: NSW Waratahs' embarrassing post
- London: Two more suspects arrested following brutal beheading
- Elderly assault victim passes away
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- sneha on High school grades aren't everything im an asian and im a good student, im not amazing but i am usually getting above average scores around 80+. i may be asian ... more
- fay silk on Two men charged with eight counts of ... 1. bring back hanging for rape.2. if these poor women had access to guns and the training to use them then they would be ... more
- fay silk on Gina Rinehart more powerful than PM: ... Its hard to think how many would come to Gina's funeral and how many thousands will come to Hazel Hawkes! one is a selfish ... more
- fay silk on CFMEU's Grocon blockade unlawful: ... What a surprise! Not. The so called law courts would always rule against workers right to protest organize and withdraw ... more
- sad but so what?! on Hazel Hawke passes away What is she famous for? Being the ex-wife of Bob Hawke. That's it! Why is the media making such a big deal? Is this going to ... more
- Jean on London: Two more suspects arrested ... Words fail me as to how anyone could do such a cowardly and barbaric act to another human being. Its beyond belief that ... more
- sandra on Gina Rinehart more powerful than PM: ... intelligence and INTEGRITY thats a bit rich more
- Rich on Teenager stabbed amid armed hold up at ... Not to detract from the fact that the kid is recovering in hospital but why is there a 17 year old working in a liquor store? more
- mylene on Gina Rinehart more powerful than PM: ... Shouldn't there be some kind of disclosure about how much of Fairfax Ms Rinehart holds? It's the only poll I've ever ready ... more
- Peggy on London: Two more suspects arrested ... Every time I think about this it truly disturbs me. This was so horrible that it's hard to accept that a human can do this. ... more
- Monica on London: Two more suspects arrested ... Tragic story and for what? He died in the name allah to display peace and tolerance. Are we really ready to embrace this? more
- James Shaw on Providing incentive is the key to ... TomYour arrogance these last few weeks has been astounding. Tonight, 23 May, you had the audacity to claim you were not ... more
- geert on Terror in London: UK soldier hacked to ... anyone remember geert wilders in australia 6 months ago i believe he was warning us about exactly this, wake up australia!!! more
- Matt - proudly Un-Australian on Jon Anderson rates the 'Four Kings': ... Hagler is my all time favourite boxer & I tried to copy him when I fought, except I wasn't a southpaw. Ray Leonard was the ... more
- Gazza on Hazel Hawke passes away A legend of the workers for the workers.RIP Hazel........ more
- mandy on Hazel Hawke passes away A strong and talented woman I admired her views. more
- mandy on Terror in London: UK soldier hacked to ... What a disgrace an innocent man slaughtered with the blood dripping from that monsters murderous hands they should have been ... more
- Rob on Terror in London: UK soldier hacked to ... What a weird video. At 17 seconds a lady is walking straight up to him and then it is edited by some one. Then at the end, ... more
- Name & Shame on Elderly man fighting for life, police ... How dare this low life force this elderly couple of the road and ruin what little time they have left on this earth. more
- Not Welcome Here on Terror in London: UK soldier hacked to ... If these murderers and all those who have such a hatred for the country they live in, why not go back to their ... more
John Laws on ABC's 730 Report
Did you see John Laws bizarre appearance on the ABC’s 730 Report?
The veteran broadcaster was commenting on the controversy surrounding his former 2GB Colleague Alan Jones.
But for the duration of the interview Laws lounged back wearing dark tinted glasses, a scarf and sipping on iced drink.
His peculiar ‘get-up’ immediately become the target of several online parodies and this morning even Neil Mitchell got into the spirit!
WATCH VIDEO: Neil Mitchell on the Today Show
IMAGE: Neil Mitchell doing his best John Laws
NEIL MITCHELL: I hope this surprises no one who listens to this program but I believe what Alan Jones said about the Prime Minister’s late father was offensive, hateful, bitter and totally unacceptable.
The word is spelled "several"Greg Wednesday 7 November, 2012 - 11:11 AM
I would still trust Mitchell's ethics far more than Laws's.David T. Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 4:29 PM
What John Laws has forgotten about radio, is more than Neil has ever known. Like comparing ice cream to horse manure. Shame on you Neil.Ric Flair Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 12:21 PM
Laws was and still is the talk back king,you might learn something Neil, Laws looked relaxed you looked stupid >!Steve Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 10:46 AM
What a tosser!Ivan@kinnane Wednesday 3 October, 2012 - 10:31 PM
Melissa & I say that you are so much better than John Laws this is why Melbourne has you and sydney has then posion Microphone or the led Tonsels.JASON & MELISSA FROM BORONIA & FERNTREE GULLY Wednesday 3 October, 2012 - 1:59 PM