- Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM Abbott and Liberal friends on-side
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young 'seriously unwell'
- Melbourne treated to pink lunar eclipse
- Kindergarten pets mutilated
- Commonwealth Bank customers can't access money
- New way to snap naughty drivers
- Surprise, surprise: Petrol price pain over Easter
- We will build the airport link: Napthine
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Lukew on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... So you can waste billions of dollars of tax payers money mis-managing just about everything - federal and state - and be ... more
- Gazza on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Standard liberal behaviour more
- boofa on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... PIGS, TROUGH , SNOUT.Lets cover this one up Tony. more
- Sir Matt of the 1950's on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Lucky Mitchell & little Tommy Elliott are on holidays(again, more holidays than teachers & construction workers they harp on ... more
- Lisa on Commonwealth Bank customers can't ... Australia Post can't take ANY credit cards, because their Eftpos is with Commonwealth. So... People trying to lodge mail ... more
- Milton on Surprise, surprise: Petrol price pain ... It hit $1.71 cents per Litre yesterday in Sydney. So wait for it. more
- Gazza on New way to snap naughty drivers Robert hills comment say it all"we know motorists are quick to put their phone down and put their seatbelt on when they see ... more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Are you blocking all comments about Clive or just the positive ones? more
- Dame Mylene on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Clive Palmer's now the unofficial Prime Minister of Australia. Fun times ahead, Mr Abbott. more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Neil: At least Clive knows how to build businesses and not tear them down. more
- Hooksy from the Country on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Buffoon - pot, kettle, black ...... more
- Mark on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... It would be worse if there were 4 more green loonies. more
- Garry on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Both the Labour and Liberal parties seem hell bent on making themselves unappealing many voters are looking for an ... more
- Dame Mylene on 'One of the biggest law and order ... The only way they'll have a Royal Commission is if they can blame Labor. Otherwise it's not going to happen :p more
- Kristy on Youths charged over Newport crime spree Bloody thugs, blame the pathetic laws for this one too as they know nothing will happen not even a slap on the wrist!! more
- Matt on Youths charged over Newport crime spree So glad I live in Singapore where these criminals would be caught, publicly shamed, caned & jailed. In Melbourne they wont ... more
- Sinbad on 'They've got to do something' Of course, it's also Napthine's fault that he got his head kicked in in the first place ! Now you've got to ask yourself why ... more
- Kevin on 'They've got to do something' Napthine government = fail more
- Ken of Euroa on 'They've got to do something' If he had a fractured neck he wouldn't be standing up more
- biggles on Swanston St wall collapse: 'One year ... disgraceful system more
John Laws on ABC's 730 Report
Did you see John Laws bizarre appearance on the ABC’s 730 Report?
The veteran broadcaster was commenting on the controversy surrounding his former 2GB Colleague Alan Jones.
But for the duration of the interview Laws lounged back wearing dark tinted glasses, a scarf and sipping on iced drink.
His peculiar ‘get-up’ immediately become the target of several online parodies and this morning even Neil Mitchell got into the spirit!
WATCH VIDEO: Neil Mitchell on the Today Show
IMAGE: Neil Mitchell doing his best John Laws
NEIL MITCHELL: I hope this surprises no one who listens to this program but I believe what Alan Jones said about the Prime Minister’s late father was offensive, hateful, bitter and totally unacceptable.
The word is spelled "several"Greg Wednesday 7 November, 2012 - 11:11 AM
I would still trust Mitchell's ethics far more than Laws's.David T. Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 4:29 PM
What John Laws has forgotten about radio, is more than Neil has ever known. Like comparing ice cream to horse manure. Shame on you Neil.Ric Flair Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 12:21 PM
Laws was and still is the talk back king,you might learn something Neil, Laws looked relaxed you looked stupid >!Steve Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 10:46 AM
What a tosser!Ivan@kinnane Wednesday 3 October, 2012 - 10:31 PM
Melissa & I say that you are so much better than John Laws this is why Melbourne has you and sydney has then posion Microphone or the led Tonsels.JASON & MELISSA FROM BORONIA & FERNTREE GULLY Wednesday 3 October, 2012 - 1:59 PM