- Man arrested after home invasion
- Hird to play no part at Essendon in 2014
- Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations against Labor
- Queen photobombs Comm Games selfie
- One dead, four trapped after Great Ocean Road tourist bus crash
- Video: Bike smashes into car on Clarendon St
- Earthquake hits Greenvale, Epping, Lalor and Roxburgh Park
- Man killed in Wodonga bobcat accident
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Gloria on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... What I find hard to believe is that a journo could lose/mislay such an important piece of equipment, I would be guarding it ... more
- Christine on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... Let me be clear is another popular line, well let me be clear Labor - you are absolutely good for nothing. You and your ... more
- mylene on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... The Age and Labor are basically the same organization. One stealing from the other is like junior 'borrowing' the car to go ... more
- bc on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... Its all about one big liberals bitching about other liberals telling us how bad and dirty they really are thats all we need ... more
- Ricta on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... poppit & Stephen, Touche'.This story is exactly how the ALP behave in every facet of politics. Can't win honesty? Cheat.And ... more
- poppitt on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... Mr Andrews I can hear your words in my ears...Now Let Me Be Honest Here...Now Let Me just say....what a whole lot of HUMBUG ... more
- Stephen on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... The labor party and their Union thugs make my skin crawl!! The party of sleeze and corruption! Why do people keep voting for ... more
- mick on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Since the Government wont send over the SAS to avenge the murder of our People, we can only hope some Americans were killed, ... more
- Nick on Israeli troops move into Gaza To Gloria,so the arabs get 27 other states and the jews are not even allowed 1?Sounds fair right? more
- dr ablett on Israeli troops move into Gaza The Muslims need to be taught that terrorism is not acceptable they seem extremely stupid people who cannot be reasoned ... more
- Gloria on Israeli troops move into Gaza Listened to Neil Mitchel and can't understand why everyone sticks up for Israel. The Jews pinched Palestine (with Englands ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... No one ever listens to me...no one should ever travel again in an airplane... the notion flying is safer than driving is ... more
- Peggy on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... A sad day when so many lose their lives and it could have been avoided.Why would any airline fly over any country in the ... more
- Michelle on 'This won't stop the separatists ... How is a Boeing 777 shot down by accident? A totally deplorable action never mind what the conflict is. I hope all flights ... more
- Delboy on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Today the world has changed? You're kidding right? Didn't it change when Pan Am blew up over Lockerbie? And didn't it change ... more
- carole on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Wake up australia. This sort of violence will be here sooner than you think.What a terrible thought. Government please look ... more
- Jill on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... WHY? WHY? WHY? this will be a question we will be asking ourselves for a long long time to come????????? more
- Samuel J on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... The poor buggers had perhaps gone to Amsterdam to see the live Anre Rieu concern held in Maastricht this week. What a pity ... more
- Stephen on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... My thoughts are with all the families this will affect. But who now would fly Malaysian Airlines. more
- Heather on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... This isn't terrorism it's murder! Men and their bloody wars!!! How many more innocent lives will be lost! Sincere ... more
Legal wrangle over Sportsbet ad
On Friday Sportsbet was contrite.
But it has been revealed the betting agency tried to fight against Victorian Government demands to get rid of a "grubby" outdoor advertisement.
The rugby ad with the slogan "Rooting for the Wallabies" depicting a wallaby mounting a lion in British colours painted on land near Melbourne Airport is being removed today.
Planning Minister Matthew Guy spanked Sportsbet on the Neil Mitchell program and demanded the ad be "ploughed in" within "four or five hours" on Friday.
A Sportsbet spokesman replied: "If we're told to plough it in, we'll plough it in."
But not before a legal battle, it appears.
Environment Minister Ryan Smith said the removal has taken longer than the government wanted.
"We hoped we could deal with the organisation in good faith," Mr Smith said.
"Unfortunately they got some lawyers involved, which tends to prolong things a little bit.
"But I'm glad to say just a few days later we are in the process of getting rid of it.
"The work to get rid of it started at eight o'clock this morning.
"It was just a very poor judgment in taste and common sense and I've very appalled about it."
LISTEN: Hear Matthew Guy deliver his scathing on-air spanking last week.
this roo is only doing what the govt has done to this country.bushiepete Wednesday 26 June, 2013 - 4:18 PM
How much did 3aw get to promote this advert? no one would have seen it until your presstitutes couldnt wait to show us.It is just another example of our moronic bogun Kulture.kelvin stace Wednesday 26 June, 2013 - 9:35 AM
Just maybe there are other matters we could be talking about. Such as the new cancer drug that should be on the PBS.titch Wednesday 26 June, 2013 - 8:55 AM