- Elderly woman killed at Reservoir
- Neil's Pics: Radio selfies
- Gang attack over baseball cap
- I never injected anyone: Demetriou
- Demetriou steps aside
- Tottenham soccer player di(v)es
- Laverton home goes up in flames
- William and Kate avoid Melbourne on royal tour
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Garry on Kew coup: Napthine's headache The extreme right of the Liberal Party strikes again, a good competent member now in trouble, Smith is probably one of Tom's ... more
- l ross on Demetriou steps aside Best News IN years more
- Brendan on Demetriou steps aside Andrew has done an excellent job. Its all about bums on seats and tv. ratings. A+ in both areas. more
- Steve. on Demetriou steps aside And not before time, the man was always out of his depth. more
- David on Demetriou steps aside He should have been removed last year for his attack on Essendon with no evidence or proof of any wrong doing. He did a ... more
- Kate on Demetriou steps aside I think this was in the rumour file! more
- biggles on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Qantas will av a jobe for her more
- Pradman on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Good to see some young blood instead of another matron. more
- Gazza on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault What a surprise more workers lose their jobs after Abbott/WORKCHOICES is elected.its the liberal way...... more
- colin on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hey, didn't a high profile 3AW minion classify this this whole thing as Bulltish.Haven't seen a rebuttal, but I will not ... more
- klarie mcintyre on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault how can a australian carrier expect to be sustainable when qantas opted to purchase a380s instead of 777-300ers which are ... more
- Bruno Marino on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault It's about time that we stop blaming all the companies that are RUNNING away from Australia and turn our attention on the ... more
- ian on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Tell Joyce to spend less on his hair DYE ?and he might save the AIRLINE.??? more
- Rachel on Talking Geelong I have started a Meetup Group called Grassroots Geelong Grassroots Geelong is an ideas exchange and Meetup group for ... more
- JX on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault The union leaders won't rest until every Australian business goes under. You only have to look at the ex union hacks in the ... more
- david on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hi perhaps, if those saving a couple of dollars on the cheap airlines should have put their hand in their pocket and flown ... more
- Reg Claybrook on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Clearly Joyce has to go. Its almost beyond belief he is still there. Like to hear what John Borghetti, now with Virgin,what ... more
- Steve on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault High wage demands by greedy unions and labors carbon tax have had a big influence on these decisions by Qantas and others ... more
- Steve on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford What a tragic waste of life and talent,R.I.P Charlotte.. more
- Janet P on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford Very Sad News she was a lovely lady, RIP. more
Leslie Camilleri pleads guilty to Prue Bird murder
The Bega Schoolgirl killer Leslie Camilleri has pleaded guilty to the 1992 murder of Glenroy teenager Prue Bird.
IMAGE: Prue Bird
The 13-year-old hasn't been seen since she disappeared from her Glenroy home in February 1992.
Camilleri's lawyer has told a number of court hearings her client admitted the murder but not in the circumstances police alleged.
Camilleri is already serving life without parole for repeatedly raping then murdering Bega schoolgirls Lauren Barry and Nichole Collins in October 1997 in a crime the Court of Appeal described as undoubtedly one of the worst examples of murder to be found in this state.
Pre-sentence submissions will be heard next year.
EASTERN SUBURBS: Detectives are investigating whether a serial sex pest targeting women in Melbourne's eastern suburbs has struck a ninth time. A 27-year-old woman has contacted police claiming she was indecently assaulted by a man in Camberwell.
Gee wiz didn't it take a long time 2 decades to sort this one out theres got to be something seriously wrong with the judicial system not good enough Punch and Judy of the Australian courts very backward it wouldn't happen in America.poptart Monday 10 December, 2012 - 9:01 PM
Its taken 20 yrs to finally get the answer that everyone involved knew anyway is there a way the prison officers can withdraw food on the quiet so he can starve to death. Its just a suggestion!mandy Monday 10 December, 2012 - 4:33 PM
I hope, when this bastard's time comes around, that he dies slowly, suffers horribly and is in abject agony until he draws his last breath!Sinbad Monday 10 December, 2012 - 3:30 PM