- GWS joins gay marriage debate
- Smoking cops 'not a good look'
- Sly's Policeman of the year award
- Husband's 'brutal' bludgeoning to stop wife moving
- The most powerful selfie ever?
- Bung case not limited to one man: Lay
- Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry assistance
- Concerns for missing 14-year-old
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- bc on Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry ... ask mud guts hockey to take a pay cut not on your life buddy neil ask hockey how much is it costing the tax payers flying ... more
- double standards for coppers on Smoking cops 'not a good look' Former Victoria Police detective Charlie Bezzina, who has(had) 38 years experience in force, says sometimes internal police ... more
- wayne on Having issues streaming 3AW? I listen to the ABC because I still cant get any Fairfax Stations at all and the computer is two years old FIX IT more
- bigmoralcopper on Man launches petition to reel in ... Perhaps if this Steve, who by his own admission was employed for over thirty years constant,was made to follow the ... more
- oh dear on GWS joins gay marriage debate what will Gay Western Sydney do next? support climate change legislation and asylum seekers? more
- mandy on Killer whales spotted in Western Port ... Don't tell those rednecks in W.A Peter Glee son,Greg Hunt,and the fisheries minister Troy Buswell they will want them culled ... more
- Will on Face-bong: Online drug market On Neils show today it was mentioned that 5 people had been put in intensive care this week using the fake synthetic ... more
- Steve on Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry ... Why don't the government give all the money that goes to Indonesia to the car industry? charity begins at home or it should ... more
- Steve on Preston road rage caught on camera Morons; like this bloke should lose their license good chance he may have been on drugs the rear number plate is visible so ... more
- Pradman on Preston road rage caught on camera '....she was punched in the face by a cyclist.' after she did an illegal u-turn on Beach Road. more
- Aria Judilla on Preston road rage caught on camera I'm just waiting for all the usual feral drivers to start cheering on the braindead ute driver because the other car ... more
- jgl Melb on The most powerful selfie ever? South Africa can think themselves lucky Dubbya didn't invade the joint looking for WMD. more
- Chris on Man launches petition to reel in ... Typical feral female. more
- mylene on Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry ... Hockey seems to be enjoying this. It's good to see someone so happy just doing their job. more
- Joseph Logan on Husband's 'brutal' bludgeoning to stop ... So Judge thinks it is "selfish, egotistical and controlling to love and want three children? The woman was taking the 3 to ... more
- Christine on Joe Hockey won't budge on car industry ... It's time this industry stood on their own and stop threatening the Government. Same with the unions, get in the real ... more
- Catherine on The most powerful selfie ever? I find this action to be totally disrespectful. more
- Gloss on Baby Daniel 'gagged, tied, kept in a ... The mother knew her son was being tortured and did NOTHING because she was frightened. Come on, how frightened was her poor ... more
- GIW on Man launches petition to reel in ... How about petition for those who belive this feral idiot got what she deserved. more
- kezza on 'Livelihood' stolen while family slept these guys not only have had their livelihood stolen, but have battled to recover since the devastating Black Saturday ... more
Leslie Camilleri pleads guilty to Prue Bird murder
The Bega Schoolgirl killer Leslie Camilleri has pleaded guilty to the 1992 murder of Glenroy teenager Prue Bird.
IMAGE: Prue Bird
The 13-year-old hasn't been seen since she disappeared from her Glenroy home in February 1992.
Camilleri's lawyer has told a number of court hearings her client admitted the murder but not in the circumstances police alleged.
Camilleri is already serving life without parole for repeatedly raping then murdering Bega schoolgirls Lauren Barry and Nichole Collins in October 1997 in a crime the Court of Appeal described as undoubtedly one of the worst examples of murder to be found in this state.
Pre-sentence submissions will be heard next year.
EASTERN SUBURBS: Detectives are investigating whether a serial sex pest targeting women in Melbourne's eastern suburbs has struck a ninth time. A 27-year-old woman has contacted police claiming she was indecently assaulted by a man in Camberwell.
Gee wiz didn't it take a long time 2 decades to sort this one out theres got to be something seriously wrong with the judicial system not good enough Punch and Judy of the Australian courts very backward it wouldn't happen in America.poptart Monday 10 December, 2012 - 9:01 PM
Its taken 20 yrs to finally get the answer that everyone involved knew anyway is there a way the prison officers can withdraw food on the quiet so he can starve to death. Its just a suggestion!mandy Monday 10 December, 2012 - 4:33 PM
I hope, when this bastard's time comes around, that he dies slowly, suffers horribly and is in abject agony until he draws his last breath!Sinbad Monday 10 December, 2012 - 3:30 PM