- Ambulance Victoria dismisses Melbourne Ebola fears
- Poll points to big Liberal loss
- Chinatown murder charge
- A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is shattered'
- Has this CCTV caught a ghost?
- The Rumour File even we didn't think could be true...
- Man hunt after stabbing shock
- A letter from the chaos
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Susan Williams on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Neil I have listened to your interview with Bridget O'Toole and I felt compelled to write to you. I was crying whilst ... more
- Mandi on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... The parle board and those responsible have blood on their hands again sadly I cant see things changing. more
- Craig on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... I do not generally believe in the death penalty, but there are 20 or 30 cases where the death penalty is warranted. This ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The Police should see this video it looks like a robber. more
- M. Patterson on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... As a friend of the family I have seen their grief firsthand and I am just so heartbroken because of the endless pain they ... more
- PJ on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Broke my heart listening to the agony and the anguish of Bridget. What a person she is to be still standing up after all ... more
- Lee McLean on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... The day my father died in a nursing home in footscray a carer walked up my mother and myself a stated now your father has ... more
- Lance on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Ghost?Sounds legit. more
- Andrea Davey on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Our Legal System needs a complete overhaul. This man had 200 prior convictions and now a good honest person is dead. Why oh ... more
- Renee Wood on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Bridget my heart breaks for you and your family. Your strength through that interview was amazing. Im ashamed of our ... more
- Mel on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... Shame on YOU! more
- Mel on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Yes i believe it to be a ghost, yes. more
- Kathryn on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... Dear 3AW, I too was robbed while in Frances Perry Hospital in 2010, three days after giving birth by C Section to my ... more
- Ken LEE TET on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The shape on the chair is not identifiable as a person in this still photo. Maybe a better view if we could see the video, ... more
- Lisa on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Neil, Ive seen ghosts, and they are grey to charcoal in colour, this looks white.....mmm I have my doubts ;) more
- Belinda on Wild weather causes train chaos I shot a video of last night's thunderstorm and lightning strikes in Melbourne. My house is in Footscray. more
- Jason on Wild weather causes train chaos Thunderbolts and lightening, very very frightening! more
- Colin Lacivita on Man arrested after police chase The Police should have gotten a couple of truckies to setup a road block and then abandon their trucks. This would really ... more
- PatQuickCrazy on Man arrested after police chase We could do what the Greens like to do for anything and everything like this...how about we just ban cars? more
- Aria Judilla on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues @GIW - Rather than just bag Mylene personally maybe you could actually point out which part of her post you think was ... more
Liam Jurrah surrenders to police
UPDATE: Troubled former Melbourne player Liam Jurrah has handed himself into police a day after a warrant was issued for his arrest.
Without confirming Jurrah's identity, police said a 24-year-old man reported to police on Wednesday.
Media reports said Jurrah had attended the Elizabeth police station with his lawyer.
TUESDAY: A South Australian Magistrate has issued an arrest warrant for former Melbourne Demon Liam Jurrah.
The 24-year-old failed to appear in court today where he was due to face charges including assault and drink driving.
Two hours after his scheduled appearance time, the magistrate issued a warrant for his arrest, ruling police bail should be excluded.
The Port Adelaide Football club issued a statement just after 4PM, saying that Jurrah needs to focus on his life outside of football.
"It appears that complex circumstances in Jurrah's life away from football have prevented him from making the commitment required by the club.
"Port Adelaide has been genuine in its desire to help and has attempted to maintain dialogue with Liam over recent months, but it is clear that he now needs to focus entirely on the matters he is dealing with in his personal life."
Breaking: Warrant out for Liam Jurrah's arrest. Police bail excluded. He didn't show at Adelaide court today on charges of assault and DUI— Corey Norris (@coreynorris9) February 5, 2013
Liam is one very troubled person and I really think he needs to focus on his life outside football first. Knocking him and saying "Good" like one illiterate person is not going to help him. He needs help, I just hope he can turn his life around. Good luck Liam.Gary Thursday 7 February, 2013 - 9:10 AM
Another awesome talent down the pipes. Here's hoping Jurrah can turn things around. As a mature player his skills would / could potentially be amazingLocal Fat Kid Wednesday 6 February, 2013 - 3:31 PM
@Ozzie Pete Tuesday 5 February, 2013 - 1:48 PM He is no longer associated with the Melb F.C so not thier concern wither he turns up or not.Ben Tuesday 5 February, 2013 - 2:58 PM
GoodGazza Tuesday 5 February, 2013 - 2:04 PM
It does make you wonder how a well known/popular sports person can fail to appear in court.
Surely the football club/support staff would have known of this court date and ensured that Liam attended.
It just makes you wonderOzzie Pete Tuesday 5 February, 2013 - 1:48 PM