- Gambling addict steals $224K from dauhter's kinder
- William and Kate won't learn baby's sex until its birth
- Sydney bus stop attack: accused was on parole for murder
- Violent sex offenders escape from Ararat corrections facility
- Lawson the dog's weight loss journey
- Sopranos star James Gandolfini dead, reports say
- Melissa Doyle departs Sunrise
- Serena Williams sorry for 'insensitive' rape case comments
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jim on Violent sex offenders escape from ... The parole board must have been doing some field work and minding these guys! more
- Steve on Violent sex offenders escape from ... How come these two low lives could get out?? more
- Chris on Violent sex offenders escape from ... The community would be outraged if they knew just how many prisoners are walking the streets of ararat every day ... more
- Bev Richardson on Violent sex offenders escape from ... I cannot believe the amount of freedom these offenders have.Shouldnt we have to earn freedom??I just hope and pray that ... more
- Charlotte on Kate Middleton caught up in topless ... We got a chance to look over the best free raid data recovery tool which is a freeware app.There are some recovery software ... more
- Peggy on 'Who's the maximum sentence for?' Manid, I don't know if he won't last the distance. How many have died while in that part of the prison? We really don't know ... more
- Peggy on Violent sex offenders escape from ... 8pm to 6am curfew for violent sex offenders?Are they waiting for another rape and murder before they lock them up ... more
- Rumpole on Violent sex offenders escape from ... The day after yesterday's revealing judgement! Another justice and corrections debacle presents itself. Thanks to the last ... more
- Marcus on Melbourne's coldest June morning in 11 ... Actually, don't pour boiling water over your windshield, it can crack the glass. Just get a bucket of cold water, it does ... more
- Gerard on Violent sex offenders escape from ... They 'walked' from the facility?Why would they need to run when we have such an incompetent police force, judiciary and ... more
- tony p on Melbourne's coldest June morning in 11 ... Currently 5 degrees in Woodend Vic more
- IAN on Serena Williams sorry for 'insensitive' ... Well put Serena more
- Mark on Man abused and drenched, onlookers do ... It's no longer public transport it's feral transport. more
- manny on Violent sex offenders escape from ... Sex offenders on the run that would be right law failing us again wake up more
- Steve on Sopranos star James Gandolfini dead, ... Very sad, far to young and so much talent to offer he was great in the Sopranos>.. more
- Ric Flair on Sopranos star James Gandolfini dead, ... Very sad indeed, his portrayal of Tony Soprano was amazing more
- Dalryn Van Cuylenberg on Adrian Ernest Bayley sentenced to life ... I hope they throw away the key, and he never walks free. Bring back the death penalty, senetnce too lenient. change the ... more
- Peggy on Serena Williams sorry for 'insensitive' ... We can't blame the rape victim but what I don't understand why do women not even try to minimize the danger.If you get so ... more
- Peggy on Man abused and drenched, onlookers do ... Sadly, if this man defended himself in any way he might have been charged with assault. They are after all "only teenagers" ... more
- mylene on Melbourne's coldest June morning in 11 ... Suck on that, Tim Flannery :p more
Man killed running for safety
A man has died after crashing his car on the Frankston Freeway at Seaford and trying to run to safety.
The 37-year-old man crashed into a barrier on the fork of the Frankston Freeway and Eastlink around 8pm last night.
His vehicle spun onto Eastlink and when he got out of his car and tried to cross the freeway he was struck by a car and died at the scene.
The female driver is assisting police with their investigation.
Two people have died in separate crashes on our roads overnight and heartless thieves have targeted fire fighters as they attended one of the fatal crashes. Read more from Monday's story on a double fatality - and theft from CFA - by clicking the image on the right.