- Elderly woman killed at Reservoir
- Neil's Pics: Radio selfies
- Gang attack over baseball cap
- I never injected anyone: Demetriou
- Demetriou steps aside
- Tottenham soccer player di(v)es
- Laverton home goes up in flames
- William and Kate avoid Melbourne on royal tour
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Garry on Kew coup: Napthine's headache The extreme right of the Liberal Party strikes again, a good competent member now in trouble, Smith is probably one of Tom's ... more
- l ross on Demetriou steps aside Best News IN years more
- Brendan on Demetriou steps aside Andrew has done an excellent job. Its all about bums on seats and tv. ratings. A+ in both areas. more
- Steve. on Demetriou steps aside And not before time, the man was always out of his depth. more
- David on Demetriou steps aside He should have been removed last year for his attack on Essendon with no evidence or proof of any wrong doing. He did a ... more
- Kate on Demetriou steps aside I think this was in the rumour file! more
- biggles on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Qantas will av a jobe for her more
- Pradman on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Good to see some young blood instead of another matron. more
- Gazza on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault What a surprise more workers lose their jobs after Abbott/WORKCHOICES is elected.its the liberal way...... more
- colin on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hey, didn't a high profile 3AW minion classify this this whole thing as Bulltish.Haven't seen a rebuttal, but I will not ... more
- klarie mcintyre on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault how can a australian carrier expect to be sustainable when qantas opted to purchase a380s instead of 777-300ers which are ... more
- Bruno Marino on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault It's about time that we stop blaming all the companies that are RUNNING away from Australia and turn our attention on the ... more
- ian on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Tell Joyce to spend less on his hair DYE ?and he might save the AIRLINE.??? more
- Rachel on Talking Geelong I have started a Meetup Group called Grassroots Geelong Grassroots Geelong is an ideas exchange and Meetup group for ... more
- JX on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault The union leaders won't rest until every Australian business goes under. You only have to look at the ex union hacks in the ... more
- david on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hi perhaps, if those saving a couple of dollars on the cheap airlines should have put their hand in their pocket and flown ... more
- Reg Claybrook on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Clearly Joyce has to go. Its almost beyond belief he is still there. Like to hear what John Borghetti, now with Virgin,what ... more
- Steve on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault High wage demands by greedy unions and labors carbon tax have had a big influence on these decisions by Qantas and others ... more
- Steve on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford What a tragic waste of life and talent,R.I.P Charlotte.. more
- Janet P on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford Very Sad News she was a lovely lady, RIP. more
Manchester United heading downunder
One of the world's most famous sporting franchises is heading to Australia in July next year.
For the first time in 14 years, English Premier League giant Manchester United is coming downunder, for an exhibition match to be played at Sydney's ANZ Stadium on July 20 next year.
The match which will feature stars including Wayne Rooney, Robin Van Persie and Rio Ferdinand and will be played against an A-League All-Stars team that will be selected by the fans.
The match is expected to generate greater hype than David Beckham's visit with LA Galaxy back in 2007 with organisers certain of a capacity 80,000 crowd at the Olympic stadium.
If you're thinking of attending, you better decide soon. Tickets go on sale to Football Family members tomorrow, and to the general public on Wednesday.
3036 games, 3563 goals, 17 premierships. In 2012, the 3AW Football team is the most experienced and successful in the league. This is your home for all 3AW Footy news, views and analysis. 3AW is Football.
Neil it's called Football and yes it's the world game like it or not, the melon game that you call football which is really Aussie Rules will never be able to compete with our beloved football much to many people's disappointment! Have a listen to Sports Today program should be called Bogan today because unless its AFL, Cricket, or Horse Racing we won't talk about it.Mighty mick Monday 10 December, 2012 - 1:56 PM
This would be killing the likes of Mitchell that the world's most popular football club is coming down under. He's just jealous because no one has heard of his pathetic club Melbourne who have been around longer. Compare the supporter numbers, revenue, global reach, worldwide corporate support & you start to understand why Mitchell fears football so much.Marco Monday 10 December, 2012 - 12:22 PM
GWS are bigger.Matt -proudly Un-Australian Monday 10 December, 2012 - 12:17 PM
My wife will be greatly disappointed that they're only playing in Sydney.Peter Monday 10 December, 2012 - 11:54 AM