- Abbott must renege on promises: Kennett
- Ashes theft: 'They steal your memories'
- Ryan arrested following Hawthorn dad's murder
- Protests: East-West drilling begins
- 'Haters will hate': Tim Wilson
- Protester, 60, claims she was 'punched by police'
- Ryan Harris deletes tweet about big night out
- Donna, Mandy to be excused
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Carol on Protests: East-West drilling begins Yeh right... Kate.. 74% dont want it???.. I would count again, seems more WANT it than dont from the people I speak to... ... more
- Dee on Protests: East-West drilling begins Measuring the support of protesters by how many "likes" a Facebook page gets? Bahahahaha Do these people live in the real ... more
- Justin on Protests: East-West drilling begins I was involved in the protest against the North South Pipeline. The ALP at the time and the inner city latte set labelled us ... more
- Linda on Protests: East-West drilling begins @ Mandy. My husband has attended many protest, including the McDonalds protest in Tecoma. It is the aim of protesters to get ... more
- Tom on Protests: East-West drilling begins I had a good gasbag with the bloke unloading our lumber and yellowtongue this-morning - he's a tradey from the outer burbs ... more
- Smirk on Protests: East-West drilling begins I remember when they did the Eastern Freeway extension (to Springvale Rd) and the howling of protesting that accompanied ... more
- ian on Protests: East-West drilling begins Tearing down fences.??? Lets us try at your Property.??? I rest my case. more
- Linda on Protests: East-West drilling begins They should do to these protesters what they did with the McDonalds protesters. Hold them accountable financially. They will ... more
- Christine on Protests: East-West drilling begins I am appalled at the police resources being utilised for this. How come the protesters aren't at work ? more
- Logic on Protests: East-West drilling begins If so many people want it, then whatâ??s the problem with taking it to an election? Why rush it, with the extra costs that ... more
- Ricta on Protests: East-West drilling begins That Kate twit on this morning said there are 74% of Victorians don't want the tunnel. ???? Where did that figure come from. more
- Craig on Protests: East-West drilling begins This has been planed for since 1999 ..they have had plenty of time to stop it.....so why protest now ....Im just glad I live ... more
- mylene on Protests: East-West drilling begins The government must be pleased to read the majority of posters here would just lie back and let their houses be bulldozed. ... more
- Carol on Protests: East-West drilling begins Sorry East-West link Protesters... heard one say this week on the radio, they are hoping to hold it up till the next ... more
- mandy on Protester, 60, claims she was 'punched ... Rosie if you are going to put yourself in a situation like you have expect that it will get rough don't turn it around and ... more
- mandy on Protests: East-West drilling begins These protesters look like a joke and are also very disrespectful to the police acting like they are being mistreated when ... more
- Willow on Protester, 60, claims she was 'punched ... Rosie if you are really hurt is is because you were resisting police restaining you. Why can't those that pulled down the ... more
- Christine on Donna, Mandy to be excused Why are they excused? A little boy is dead and one of these ladies know what happened. RIP Daniel. more
- gbh on Facebook distraction sends woman into ... Unbelievable. People still use iPhones? more
- Faye on Facebook distraction sends woman into ... Yes, I am also sick of these twits bumping into me whilst looking at these 'phones.This stupid female should be made to pay ... more
Manchester United heading downunder
One of the world's most famous sporting franchises is heading to Australia in July next year.
For the first time in 14 years, English Premier League giant Manchester United is coming downunder, for an exhibition match to be played at Sydney's ANZ Stadium on July 20 next year.
The match which will feature stars including Wayne Rooney, Robin Van Persie and Rio Ferdinand and will be played against an A-League All-Stars team that will be selected by the fans.
The match is expected to generate greater hype than David Beckham's visit with LA Galaxy back in 2007 with organisers certain of a capacity 80,000 crowd at the Olympic stadium.
If you're thinking of attending, you better decide soon. Tickets go on sale to Football Family members tomorrow, and to the general public on Wednesday.
3036 games, 3563 goals, 17 premierships. In 2012, the 3AW Football team is the most experienced and successful in the league. This is your home for all 3AW Footy news, views and analysis. 3AW is Football.
Neil it's called Football and yes it's the world game like it or not, the melon game that you call football which is really Aussie Rules will never be able to compete with our beloved football much to many people's disappointment! Have a listen to Sports Today program should be called Bogan today because unless its AFL, Cricket, or Horse Racing we won't talk about it.Mighty mick Monday 10 December, 2012 - 1:56 PM
This would be killing the likes of Mitchell that the world's most popular football club is coming down under. He's just jealous because no one has heard of his pathetic club Melbourne who have been around longer. Compare the supporter numbers, revenue, global reach, worldwide corporate support & you start to understand why Mitchell fears football so much.Marco Monday 10 December, 2012 - 12:22 PM
GWS are bigger.Matt -proudly Un-Australian Monday 10 December, 2012 - 12:17 PM
My wife will be greatly disappointed that they're only playing in Sydney.Peter Monday 10 December, 2012 - 11:54 AM