- Chewing gum bandit pulls knife
- ISIS releases new beheading video
- ISIS shoots at Australian aid plane: Reports
- Pedestrian killed on the West Gate Fwy
- Hird, Essendon have their days in court
- Truck sinks into Prahran road
- 'He's been a huge success'
- Where has it gone wrong for Qantas?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- David on 'No doubt medical cannabis saves lives' Going after Greens voters.. Their evil twin the Greens won't be to impressed with that more
- Ross on 'No doubt medical cannabis saves lives' "Process", "Process", "Process". Davis is a broken record. I'm a Paramedic, and if I had a dollar for every time he's called ... more
- Gloria on 'No doubt medical cannabis saves lives' Danny Boy Andrews, how to win friends and influence people, bring in a drug law that can be rorted by druggies and ... more
- Peggy on 'No doubt medical cannabis saves lives' What a situation we are going to be in at the next election. If we want to do the right thing and have this approved and ... more
- Samantha Mclean on Shoeless creep attacks in Fitzroy North Put guards back at all stations!!! more
- IBARKER on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Tell him to walk and if he does he might loose one of those "CHINS". more
- Atticus on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... He parked put the front so that porky would not have to walk too far.Disgrace. more
- James on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Why didn't 3AW give him a spot in the visitor car park if he is expected/a regular guest? more
- Bugs54 on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If you park your car on the nature strip the council will say it's their land and fine you,yet they want you to mow it and ... more
- Mr Gararth on Monash Council to fine you for not ... No wonder Rudd dropped Geoff Lake as the candidate for Hotham last year. Get out of our lives local government! more
- KANE on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Melbournians are going to be 'Taxed, Dutied, Priced, Tar riffed, Levied, Excised, Pork Barreled OUT OF EXISTANCE!!! more
- Geoff on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Easy solution to the problem. If the council don't want to look after their own land ie the nature strips, just give the ... more
- mylene on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If Darebin council tried this they'd make a billion dollars before the sun went down. more
- bc on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' get WADA to come in over the top and give the killer blow stuff the AFL and hird and doctor little more
- Rod on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' What's Paul Little talking about. They have only been in court for 3 days. If Essendon don't get some sort of penalty, Then ... more
- Mooroolbark Mick on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' "Swepped" indicates the level of intelligence we have in this debate. I give up! more
- Peter Flynn on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Yes we the footy public do want to know and if the Essendon Football Club and James Hird were not gagged maybe we would. And ... more
- Docklands on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Show Cause Notices Issued.Essendon shows bokk of what was given and on what dates and to who ?Notices withdrawn. What has ... more
- Arthur Hiliard on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' If these footy "sportsman" have nothing to hide they should be welcoming any investigation! Seems they're a bit shocked to ... more
- David on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' We haven't got deal fatigue. We want to see Essendon held to account. Let the charges be heard! The public wants to see ... more
Melbourne Doctor bottles Courage
Melbourne Doctor Ian Davis, who works as a Haematology Registrar at Peter Mac, was given the devastating news last September that he was suffering from the incurable Motor Neuron Disease.
IMAGE: Ian Davis
The progressive neuro-degenerative disease attacks the nervous system and leads to the weakening and wasting of muscles, loss of mobility in the limbs and difficulties with speech, swallowing and breathing.
There is currently no effective treatment and Dr Davis has been told by doctors he has 2 to 3 years to live.
“This is and has been a tough process on myself and my loved ones, but I've decided to live with MND rather than die from it” Dr Davis told Justin Smith on the 3AW Morning Program.
To help raise funds and awareness for the MND research, Dr Davis has teamed up with a Melbourne microbrewery called Cavalier for a unique project.
They will work together to develop the fittingly named Courage Ale with money raised going toward the MND Association of Victoria and the MND and Me Association.
“I had a very exciting meeting on Tuesday and I thought that they were just going to help us get out one batch of around about 1000 Liters but after the meeting, they’ve locked in for the long haul,”
“They are planning on doing this for years, and continue to support MND” Dr Davis said.
The beer is due to be released to the public in late November.
youre a wanker nick, you don't like it when someone disagrees with you ....that guy who told you to get stuffed, you deserved it, he tried hard to get a point and he was polite to tell you that he wasn't personal to you, but in the next line you decided to tell him (in a way) that you "don't like him", no wonder he "arked up" then you back pedalled you pussy / wanker. (oh I better be so careful with my choice of words, incase I offend some friggin group)
oh, and get original with your toothless collingwood fans jokes, just another wanker on the collingwood bashing bandwagon....hilarious coming from a Dees supportermicka Sunday 9 September, 2012 - 11:47 AM
Dr Ian, have you looked at CCSVI? It has provided promising results for MS, Parkingson & even ALS?TTan Sunday 9 September, 2012 - 1:19 AM
That's fantastic news! I have a team running in the Melbourne Marathon raising money for MND on October 14. Maybe we could all have a beer after the run!Lisa Saturday 8 September, 2012 - 2:19 PM
Good on doc and the brewery for helping to raise awareness of this terrible disease for which there is no cureColin pianta Tuesday 4 September, 2012 - 2:24 PM
Can you please let us know whether Tom Elliott will continue to employ his wife, aunty and father during his drive time program. I used to listen to his weekend programs until he brought his whole family. Please make him promise that this will not happen in his drive time slot as it will be a mass exodus from your station.Josephine Green Monday 3 September, 2012 - 2:15 PM