- Pair found guilty over Brunswick panel beaters defensive homicide
- Bag snatcher targets blind woman in Keysborough
- Ricky Nixon allegedly drink driving with suspended licence
- Nine refuses to apologise for 'ugly' baby remark
- Vale Hackforth-Jones, mainstay of film and TV
- SMS sparked David Warner's Twitter tirade
- Police search for missing paraglider
- CONTENT WARNING: Man king-hit in by mystery man
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jenny on Bag snatcher targets blind woman in ... Welcome to the new Australia! We are on our way down under the lowest of the lowest. We are so full of ourselves and the ... more
- Trent on Nine refuses to apologise for 'ugly' ... get over it ! they never called the baby ugly ! the nrl footy show is much better tv then our afl footy show !@ if this is ... more
- IAN on Nine refuses to apologise for 'ugly' ... If I was the NRL Show I would tell the parents to have a good look at themselves and take a COLD shower. more
- JamesD on Nine refuses to apologise for 'ugly' ... The Footy Show in Melbourne and Sydney is a disgrace. Newman for years has behaved so poorly with his humiliation of people ... more
- jgl Melb on Ricky Nixon allegedly drink driving ... Despite any and all efforts to the contrary, an idiot,especially those of the arrogant genre,will never be educated. more
- Peggy on Bag snatcher targets blind woman in ... What a pity that the person witnessing this did not take note of the rego.What sort of a low life would do this? Cowards ... more
- Paddy on Nine refuses to apologise for 'ugly' ... I can just hear the Judge seeking guidance from the Chief Judge how "ugly" might be determined and after much back and forth ... more
- Willow on Nine refuses to apologise for 'ugly' ... Hang on here, believe it was a friend who sent this to the NRL Footy Sshow. Perhaps the family should be pointing their ire ... more
- Mal on Nine refuses to apologise for 'ugly' ... That what happens when you put photo's on facebook, it a public forum and anybody who puts anything on it deserves the ... more
- Aria Judilla on Nine refuses to apologise for 'ugly' ... Poor kid has no hope in life anyway - his parents watch the footy show. more
- Robert Rich on Cleveland's Charles Ramsey Songified God Bless You Man more
- linda on Is Celebrity Splash the worst ... This is poo TV at its best more
- steve on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... We need a train to go to the airport but city link gets looked after very well wake up victoria more
- Frank on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... TRUCKS GOING THROUGH TRAIN CROSSINGS WHILE THE BOOM GATES ARE DOWN TRUCKS ARE ALLWAYS IN RUSH.. PETROL TANKERS ROLLING OVER ... more
- wayne on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... To David 17 may - people have got the a right to make a comment dont call peoples comment stupid..I belive a normal Train ... more
- Mark on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... I wish all us truck drivers get some balls and just stop driving for a week and then you would see all these pathetic ... more
- Rory macneill on Tom Elliott jumps into the ring with ... It's bit like a man debating with a bearded woman. more
- Malcolm Deetlefs on Tom Elliott jumps into the ring with ... As an undersized youth and pushed around, my father took me to a boxing in South Africa. After ten years in the sport I grew ... more
- DavidR on Heartless Clayton thief steals from ... How does a thief know who he is stealing from??? more
- bc on Tom Elliott jumps into the ring with ... dennis got his pay rise should get mighty mick gatto in the ring with napthine with the support of all victorians and sit ... more
Mother of man who bashed PSO questions why reports of strange behaviour weren't followed up
The mother of a man who bashed a PSO in the head with a hammer outside State Parliament before stealing his gun to take his own life has expressed concerns around why reports her son had been acting suspiciously in the hours leading up to his death were not followed up.
David Hollingsworth attacked Protective Services Officer James Vongvixay on 10th December on the steps of State Parliament, with a member of the public alerting another PSO with concerns of his beahviour hours before the attack.
Speaking at a Directions Hearing at the Coroner's Court before Deputy State Coroner Ian West, Josie Hollingsworth questioned why Protective Services Officer James Vongvixay was working on his own, saying the assault may not have taken place if he had not been alone.
Ms Hollingsworth also questioned why a phone call she had made to an undisclosed help line has not been acted on.
Ms Hollingsworth said she wanted 'to hug' PSO Vongvixay, and hoped he could forgive her son for fracturing his skull and causing bleeding on his brain.
Prosecutors are preparing a brief of evidence for the Coroner, which is expected to be completed by the end of April.
thats right...no his fault..here we go again..michelle Friday 11 January, 2013 - 9:24 AM
Oh, Ok so if a person is working alone he is entitled to get his head bashed in with a hammer? When will people start taking responsibilities for their own actions?Mark Wednesday 9 January, 2013 - 3:13 AM
Who did the "CRIME".??IAN Tuesday 8 January, 2013 - 1:49 PM