- CONTENT WARNING: Man king-hit in by mystery man
- Tony Mokbel loses appeal against drug trafficking conviction
- Tom Elliott jumps into the ring with Neil Mitchell over anti-boxing comments
- Tullamarine traffic chaos set to continue throughout evening peak
- Man in serious condition after gas bottle explosion
- Stonnington Council asks for police investigation
- Video: Several killed in Texas twisters
- Relatives of man shot dead in alleged attempted robbery appeal for accomplices to come forward
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- dan on Tom Elliott jumps into the ring with ... Unfortunately when Neil comes out with 'ban boxing' it waters down what is a fair argument, that there should be more ... more
- David on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Great idea more trains and less trucks on the road. When was the last time you saw train do a delivery to a building site or ... more
- Turkey on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... To many bottom feeders in the road transport game these days. more
- Luke on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Thank God we don't have the East-West Link, otherwise traffic would be backed up on the Eastern as well!!!!!!! more
- Tony on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... What the hell is wrong with this society? Every comment is about blaming someone, blaming the government or winging about ... more
- Mad Rooster on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Checked Vic Roads app at 7.04am (30 mins after accident) and it says traffic on Tulla / Citylink from Brunswick Rd to ... more
- Jillian on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Why do things like this happen during the peak hour on any working day? more
- MAC on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Or your could try catching public transport....UH-no, wait, cant do that, would shrink our tiny manhood to much not to BE IN ... more
- Rumpole on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... More trains and rail freight and less trucks on the road! The 600 people on my train made it to work this morning and i got ... more
- david mccrossan on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Get facts right please. Its not a b double. Its a truck and dog. Used for carting sand gravel etc more
- Harry Brown on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Successive Governments fail to introduce sensible road rules like they have in UK.Trucks are only allowed in left two ... more
- Jim on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... What goes around comes around...speed, tailgating...hospital! more
- Josh on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Bofya: What an irresponsible comment! At least give the investigation a chance to assess the cause of the crash before ... more
- Dan from Wheelers Hill on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... @ Bofya Kinetiks.How about waiting to find out what happened before making stupid comments, you fool. As for 3AW, it's not a ... more
- Brian Tunstead on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Bofya Kinetiks did you witness this crash? If not, what gives you the right to automatically judge and assume the ... more
- Juy Legh on Julia Gillard breaks down in parliament I have an autistic grandson. I doubt that he will ever get anything from this scheme. The proof will be in the outcomes, ... more
- Jim on Julia Gillard breaks down in parliament She wasn't crying about anything other than how badly defeated she is going to be in September. September too far away! more
- Ben on Victoria's most wanted man, Graham Gene ... Well he has just been tipped off. more
- sara on Julia Gillard breaks down in parliament I'm crying too Julia. Please. I'm in agony. Resign. Now. Don't wait until September. Your wonderful government has led me to ... more
- Polly on Julia Gillard breaks down in parliament Julia Gillard would cry,lie,and knife you in the back to stay in power...what a piece of work more
Opinion poll shows Gillard holds election-winning lead
A new opinion poll has defied all other surveys, showing the Gillard Government now holds an election-winning lead over the Coalition.
The latest Morgan Poll reveals Labor is five points ahead of the Opposition after preferences.
Support for the Gillard Government is now at 52 per cent, compared to the Coalition on 47 per cent.
This is the highest lead for the Government in two years.
The face-to-face survey follows and intense couple of weeks in federal parliament as the union fraud scandal and Peter Slipper affair played out.
But the Morgan research defies other opinion polls which show while the Gillard Government has improved its standing, the Coalition is still poised to easily win the next election.
Neil, wonder would you mind commenting on page 8 of AFN (Gillard's loop:.. paragraphs - the four at end of article by Professor Twomey. Thanks for programme.valerie a poulton Thursday 31 January, 2013 - 10:08 AM
What a load of rubbish! From way behind to way in front - without doing a thing?
Yeah, sure - about time the polls revealed their participants - no credibility in this.
Gillard and labor add define 'sycophant'!
Filthy liars and now the press is playing a support role. There are some 'other' nice words for thatap Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 10:59 AM
Best news I've heard in ages. Just goes to show that 'You can fool all the people some of the time and fool some of the people all the time - but you can't fool all of the people all of the time'!Marg Ludowyk Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 10:47 PM
Well how about this clown Morgan what a tosser,I have never been asked and there would be plenty of others out there too,as they all say there is only one poll that counts so what are we waiting for?bring it on Gillard so we can throw you and your union mob OUT>!!Steve Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 7:58 PM
It seems that folk are finally getting bored with negative, sexist ranting. I am not in love with Julia Gillard. She has made mistakes, but only those who have not are qualified to cast the first stone.Peter Daughtry Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 7:09 PM
How does neither sound?
Both sides have been spreading fear and hate while stealing from this country a great future.Earth Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 7:08 PM