- Hird, Essendon have their days in court
- Eddie McGuire should quit: Jeff Kennett
- Bomb threat: School given all-clear
- Burnley Tunnel closed: Lucky escape in Monash truck fire
- Softened stance on sexting teens
- 'G, that's rough: Tigers unhappy
- Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no standing zone
- One dead in Tarneit crash
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- IBARKER on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Tell him to walk and if he does he might loose one of those "CHINS". more
- Atticus on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... He parked put the front so that porky would not have to walk too far.Disgrace. more
- James on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Why didn't 3AW give him a spot in the visitor car park if he is expected/a regular guest? more
- Bugs54 on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If you park your car on the nature strip the council will say it's their land and fine you,yet they want you to mow it and ... more
- Mr Gararth on Monash Council to fine you for not ... No wonder Rudd dropped Geoff Lake as the candidate for Hotham last year. Get out of our lives local government! more
- KANE on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Melbournians are going to be 'Taxed, Dutied, Priced, Tar riffed, Levied, Excised, Pork Barreled OUT OF EXISTANCE!!! more
- Geoff on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Easy solution to the problem. If the council don't want to look after their own land ie the nature strips, just give the ... more
- mylene on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If Darebin council tried this they'd make a billion dollars before the sun went down. more
- bc on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' get WADA to come in over the top and give the killer blow stuff the AFL and hird and doctor little more
- Rod on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' What's Paul Little talking about. They have only been in court for 3 days. If Essendon don't get some sort of penalty, Then ... more
- Mooroolbark Mick on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' "Swepped" indicates the level of intelligence we have in this debate. I give up! more
- Peter Flynn on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Yes we the footy public do want to know and if the Essendon Football Club and James Hird were not gagged maybe we would. And ... more
- Docklands on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Show Cause Notices Issued.Essendon shows bokk of what was given and on what dates and to who ?Notices withdrawn. What has ... more
- Arthur Hiliard on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' If these footy "sportsman" have nothing to hide they should be welcoming any investigation! Seems they're a bit shocked to ... more
- David on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' We haven't got deal fatigue. We want to see Essendon held to account. Let the charges be heard! The public wants to see ... more
- iain on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' More political interference is not what is required here. We need allegations of doping heard and either cleared or ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' This is a waste of taxpayers money the courts have more urgent cases to deal with. more
- Sid on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Guilty as sin but not an iota of evidence or positive test to support these claims?Everyone has a problem saying the Bombers ... more
- Christine on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' For people who actively listen, and have no agenda, Paul Little has conducted himself impeccably throughout this drawn-out ... more
- Nigel on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' No Mr Little, the whole community hasn't got deal fatigue, it's sick and tired of Essendonâ?¢ trying to stall/block ... more
Opinion poll shows Gillard holds election-winning lead
A new opinion poll has defied all other surveys, showing the Gillard Government now holds an election-winning lead over the Coalition.
The latest Morgan Poll reveals Labor is five points ahead of the Opposition after preferences.
Support for the Gillard Government is now at 52 per cent, compared to the Coalition on 47 per cent.
This is the highest lead for the Government in two years.
The face-to-face survey follows and intense couple of weeks in federal parliament as the union fraud scandal and Peter Slipper affair played out.
But the Morgan research defies other opinion polls which show while the Gillard Government has improved its standing, the Coalition is still poised to easily win the next election.
Neil, wonder would you mind commenting on page 8 of AFN (Gillard's loop:.. paragraphs - the four at end of article by Professor Twomey. Thanks for programme.valerie a poulton Thursday 31 January, 2013 - 10:08 AM
What a load of rubbish! From way behind to way in front - without doing a thing?
Yeah, sure - about time the polls revealed their participants - no credibility in this.
Gillard and labor add define 'sycophant'!
Filthy liars and now the press is playing a support role. There are some 'other' nice words for thatap Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 10:59 AM
Best news I've heard in ages. Just goes to show that 'You can fool all the people some of the time and fool some of the people all the time - but you can't fool all of the people all of the time'!Marg Ludowyk Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 10:47 PM
Well how about this clown Morgan what a tosser,I have never been asked and there would be plenty of others out there too,as they all say there is only one poll that counts so what are we waiting for?bring it on Gillard so we can throw you and your union mob OUT>!!Steve Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 7:58 PM
It seems that folk are finally getting bored with negative, sexist ranting. I am not in love with Julia Gillard. She has made mistakes, but only those who have not are qualified to cast the first stone.Peter Daughtry Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 7:09 PM
How does neither sound?
Both sides have been spreading fear and hate while stealing from this country a great future.Earth Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 7:08 PM