- Two dead in Moonee Ponds murder
- One killed in South Yarra apartment fire
- Taxi driver jailed for raping teenage girl
- Soccer Match-fixer pleads guilty
- Myki confusion forces closure of Southern Cross info booth
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95
- Reward offered for information on Grandmother's murder
- Western Bulldogs dump cheer squad
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Gary on Myki confusion forces closure of ... MYKI was always a job for the boys and a way to milk the system for mates. When once I raised a question about long lunches ... more
- Graeme on Myki confusion forces closure of ... One big mistake the Libs did when they got into power....not scrap this crap system and return to the old one. If it isn't ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Western Bulldogs dump cheer squad The Bulldogs also new a new song and no more a silly cheer squad yelling Woof woof it is so stupid....the doggies are ..it. more
- Simon on Myki confusion forces closure of ... Just part of the legacy of Steve Bracks! I miss being able to ride a tram occasionally but its too damn difficult. I hope ... more
- Carole Campisano on 'I'll be treated like a terrorist': ... Puneet is only concerned about his own welfare right now,it's all about him.He hasn't considered the poor victim's ... more
- jason on Nelson Mandela dies at 95 A great man who can now rest in peace. As for Mylene, you really are a weird miserable thing. more
- jason on Myki confusion forces closure of ... Another ripper Labor project which was estimated at $400,000 yet turned out to be the world's most expensive ticketing sytem ... more
- Christine on 'I'll be treated like a terrorist': ... I totally agree with Trent's comments. This person has a nerve carrying on about how he thinks he will be treated, when he ... more
- Lukew on Myki confusion forces closure of ... I am not surprised. Myki confusion is reducing the number of people using public transport, especially casual users and ... more
- Gloss on Nelson Mandela dies at 95 You must all know by now that mylene never misses an opportunity to slag off at Tony and the Libs. Yes a true lefty with a ... more
- Steve on 'I'll be treated like a terrorist': ... This gutless coward will be treated for what he is a hit and run driver and when there is a fatality he deserves to do time ... more
- Mark on Nelson Mandela dies at 95 Oh Mylene - what a cuddly witty little lefty you are. Your lack of decency and judgement knows no boundaries. more
- trent on 'I'll be treated like a terrorist': ... He won't be treated as a terrorist. He'll be treated as what he is - a coward and a reckless, worthless, uncaring killer. more
- Craig on 'I'll be treated like a terrorist': ... This man needs to take responsibility and face what he did... more
- JamesD on Nelson Mandela dies at 95 Just watched Mitchell's interview with Nelson - have to say I was surprised he was chosen to do it but he performed well more
- William Griffin on Nelson Mandela dies at 95 Mylene never let a solemn moment like the death of Nelson Mandela to say something silly. The people have spoken wether we ... more
- William Griffin on 'I'll be treated like a terrorist': ... What you do you not get Puneet you pleaded guilty to a crime now you are to be held to account you scream I am be treated ... more
- mylene on Nelson Mandela dies at 95 Ironic we hear about the death of guy who united South Africa while Neil 'interviews' the man who's divided Australia. ;) more
- Tim on Having issues streaming 3AW? Have tried your suggestions but still no luck. Have had to swap our Companies on-hold station from 3AW to your rival FM ... more
- Janet Saunders on Having issues streaming 3AW? I am sick of the 3aw dropping out all the time, I changed to chrome, but no better. I think I need to change radio stations, ... more
Opinion poll shows Gillard holds election-winning lead
A new opinion poll has defied all other surveys, showing the Gillard Government now holds an election-winning lead over the Coalition.
The latest Morgan Poll reveals Labor is five points ahead of the Opposition after preferences.
Support for the Gillard Government is now at 52 per cent, compared to the Coalition on 47 per cent.
This is the highest lead for the Government in two years.
The face-to-face survey follows and intense couple of weeks in federal parliament as the union fraud scandal and Peter Slipper affair played out.
But the Morgan research defies other opinion polls which show while the Gillard Government has improved its standing, the Coalition is still poised to easily win the next election.
Neil, wonder would you mind commenting on page 8 of AFN (Gillard's loop:.. paragraphs - the four at end of article by Professor Twomey. Thanks for programme.valerie a poulton Thursday 31 January, 2013 - 10:08 AM
What a load of rubbish! From way behind to way in front - without doing a thing?
Yeah, sure - about time the polls revealed their participants - no credibility in this.
Gillard and labor add define 'sycophant'!
Filthy liars and now the press is playing a support role. There are some 'other' nice words for thatap Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 10:59 AM
Best news I've heard in ages. Just goes to show that 'You can fool all the people some of the time and fool some of the people all the time - but you can't fool all of the people all of the time'!Marg Ludowyk Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 10:47 PM
Well how about this clown Morgan what a tosser,I have never been asked and there would be plenty of others out there too,as they all say there is only one poll that counts so what are we waiting for?bring it on Gillard so we can throw you and your union mob OUT>!!Steve Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 7:58 PM
It seems that folk are finally getting bored with negative, sexist ranting. I am not in love with Julia Gillard. She has made mistakes, but only those who have not are qualified to cast the first stone.Peter Daughtry Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 7:09 PM
How does neither sound?
Both sides have been spreading fear and hate while stealing from this country a great future.Earth Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 7:08 PM