- Bureaucratic stonewall no block for new Richmond icon
- '59 Penfolds Grange reviewed
- Man fronts court over fatal stabbing
- 'I hope you get smashed by the karma bus'
- Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM Abbott and Liberal friends on-side
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young 'seriously unwell'
- Melbourne treated to pink lunar eclipse
- Kindergarten pets mutilated
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Greg on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... About time some Politician has been caught out at a Royal Commission or Inquiry,all they ever say is I don't remember or ... more
- Lukew on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... So you can waste billions of dollars of tax payers money mis-managing just about everything - federal and state - and be ... more
- Gazza on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Standard liberal behaviour more
- boofa on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... PIGS, TROUGH , SNOUT.Lets cover this one up Tony. more
- Sir Matt of the 1950's on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Lucky Mitchell & little Tommy Elliott are on holidays(again, more holidays than teachers & construction workers they harp on ... more
- Lisa on Commonwealth Bank customers can't ... Australia Post can't take ANY credit cards, because their Eftpos is with Commonwealth. So... People trying to lodge mail ... more
- Milton on Surprise, surprise: Petrol price pain ... It hit $1.71 cents per Litre yesterday in Sydney. So wait for it. more
- Gazza on New way to snap naughty drivers Robert hills comment say it all"we know motorists are quick to put their phone down and put their seatbelt on when they see ... more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Are you blocking all comments about Clive or just the positive ones? more
- Dame Mylene on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Clive Palmer's now the unofficial Prime Minister of Australia. Fun times ahead, Mr Abbott. more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Neil: At least Clive knows how to build businesses and not tear them down. more
- Hooksy from the Country on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Buffoon - pot, kettle, black ...... more
- Mark on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... It would be worse if there were 4 more green loonies. more
- Garry on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Both the Labour and Liberal parties seem hell bent on making themselves unappealing many voters are looking for an ... more
- Dame Mylene on 'One of the biggest law and order ... The only way they'll have a Royal Commission is if they can blame Labor. Otherwise it's not going to happen :p more
- Kristy on Youths charged over Newport crime spree Bloody thugs, blame the pathetic laws for this one too as they know nothing will happen not even a slap on the wrist!! more
- Matt on Youths charged over Newport crime spree So glad I live in Singapore where these criminals would be caught, publicly shamed, caned & jailed. In Melbourne they wont ... more
- Sinbad on 'They've got to do something' Of course, it's also Napthine's fault that he got his head kicked in in the first place ! Now you've got to ask yourself why ... more
- Kevin on 'They've got to do something' Napthine government = fail more
- Ken of Euroa on 'They've got to do something' If he had a fractured neck he wouldn't be standing up more
Opinion poll shows Gillard holds election-winning lead
A new opinion poll has defied all other surveys, showing the Gillard Government now holds an election-winning lead over the Coalition.
The latest Morgan Poll reveals Labor is five points ahead of the Opposition after preferences.
Support for the Gillard Government is now at 52 per cent, compared to the Coalition on 47 per cent.
This is the highest lead for the Government in two years.
The face-to-face survey follows and intense couple of weeks in federal parliament as the union fraud scandal and Peter Slipper affair played out.
But the Morgan research defies other opinion polls which show while the Gillard Government has improved its standing, the Coalition is still poised to easily win the next election.
Neil, wonder would you mind commenting on page 8 of AFN (Gillard's loop:.. paragraphs - the four at end of article by Professor Twomey. Thanks for programme.valerie a poulton Thursday 31 January, 2013 - 10:08 AM
What a load of rubbish! From way behind to way in front - without doing a thing?
Yeah, sure - about time the polls revealed their participants - no credibility in this.
Gillard and labor add define 'sycophant'!
Filthy liars and now the press is playing a support role. There are some 'other' nice words for thatap Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 10:59 AM
Best news I've heard in ages. Just goes to show that 'You can fool all the people some of the time and fool some of the people all the time - but you can't fool all of the people all of the time'!Marg Ludowyk Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 10:47 PM
Well how about this clown Morgan what a tosser,I have never been asked and there would be plenty of others out there too,as they all say there is only one poll that counts so what are we waiting for?bring it on Gillard so we can throw you and your union mob OUT>!!Steve Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 7:58 PM
It seems that folk are finally getting bored with negative, sexist ranting. I am not in love with Julia Gillard. She has made mistakes, but only those who have not are qualified to cast the first stone.Peter Daughtry Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 7:09 PM
How does neither sound?
Both sides have been spreading fear and hate while stealing from this country a great future.Earth Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 7:08 PM