- Elderly woman killed at Reservoir
- Neil's Pics: Radio selfies
- Gang attack over baseball cap
- I never injected anyone: Demetriou
- Demetriou steps aside
- Tottenham soccer player di(v)es
- Laverton home goes up in flames
- William and Kate avoid Melbourne on royal tour
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Garry on Kew coup: Napthine's headache The extreme right of the Liberal Party strikes again, a good competent member now in trouble, Smith is probably one of Tom's ... more
- l ross on Demetriou steps aside Best News IN years more
- Brendan on Demetriou steps aside Andrew has done an excellent job. Its all about bums on seats and tv. ratings. A+ in both areas. more
- Steve. on Demetriou steps aside And not before time, the man was always out of his depth. more
- David on Demetriou steps aside He should have been removed last year for his attack on Essendon with no evidence or proof of any wrong doing. He did a ... more
- Kate on Demetriou steps aside I think this was in the rumour file! more
- biggles on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Qantas will av a jobe for her more
- Pradman on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Good to see some young blood instead of another matron. more
- Gazza on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault What a surprise more workers lose their jobs after Abbott/WORKCHOICES is elected.its the liberal way...... more
- colin on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hey, didn't a high profile 3AW minion classify this this whole thing as Bulltish.Haven't seen a rebuttal, but I will not ... more
- klarie mcintyre on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault how can a australian carrier expect to be sustainable when qantas opted to purchase a380s instead of 777-300ers which are ... more
- Bruno Marino on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault It's about time that we stop blaming all the companies that are RUNNING away from Australia and turn our attention on the ... more
- ian on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Tell Joyce to spend less on his hair DYE ?and he might save the AIRLINE.??? more
- Rachel on Talking Geelong I have started a Meetup Group called Grassroots Geelong Grassroots Geelong is an ideas exchange and Meetup group for ... more
- JX on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault The union leaders won't rest until every Australian business goes under. You only have to look at the ex union hacks in the ... more
- david on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hi perhaps, if those saving a couple of dollars on the cheap airlines should have put their hand in their pocket and flown ... more
- Reg Claybrook on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Clearly Joyce has to go. Its almost beyond belief he is still there. Like to hear what John Borghetti, now with Virgin,what ... more
- Steve on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault High wage demands by greedy unions and labors carbon tax have had a big influence on these decisions by Qantas and others ... more
- Steve on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford What a tragic waste of life and talent,R.I.P Charlotte.. more
- Janet P on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford Very Sad News she was a lovely lady, RIP. more
Paedophile Dennis Ferguson found dead
Convicted paedophile Dennis Ferguson has been found dead inside his Sydney apartment.
His body was discovered at his unit in the Sydney suburb of Surry Hills around 1 o'clock on Sunday afternoon.
He is believed to have taken his own life.
Ferguson spent 14-years in jail for sexually assaulting 3 children in the late 80s who were just 6, 7 and 8-years-old.
He was sent back to jail soon after his release after being caught wandering through a Parramatta primary school whilst of parole.
it is sad... so very sad that the guy had that serious abhorrent disposition .... having said that... sadder is the shocking effect his little victims will live with for all their lives.
God have mercy on his soul...........
and earnestly pray for the recovery of the wee children he hurt.maree Monday 7 January, 2013 - 4:59 PM
@George Tapai - don't worry son, the disgraceful criminal Ferguson is now in his right place! He won't do it again ! And what's more son, his mental condition is also no more son. Also, the creep got off lightly in my view. He should have never been released from solitary confinement.The three children he terrorised and raped would doubtless agree son. Get a life.Samuel Kyrikos Monday 7 January, 2013 - 4:50 PM
Your right George, we should go back to treating those with Dennis' condition, as they did in the old days, with a rope.James W Monday 7 January, 2013 - 3:07 PM
Dear George Tapai,
I work with this type of poor excuse of human existence everyday. How dare you attempt to justify Dennis Ferguson's abhorrent behaviour purely on a 'mental condition'. Your comment is a reflection is clearly about you and your sad defense of these devious indiduals...think about that....what does that say about you??Concernedparent Sunday 6 January, 2013 - 8:18 PM
I don't think a minute's silence will be held or any tears shed to mark the animal's passing. The only regret I had is the pathetic justice system that didn't sentence the despised animal to dark solitary in life imprisonment for the rest of his natural life without parole. But he finally got what he deserved in the end.William Walker Saturday 5 January, 2013 - 8:03 PM
leave the poor man alone - he had a medical condition that society is not interested in treating or understanding. Shame shame on you red necks.George Tapai Tuesday 1 January, 2013 - 6:34 PM