- Victoria shivers through coldest December day in seven years
- Cricket Australia apologises for insensitive tweet
- Qantas to cut 1000 jobs
- Future of Heidelberg BMX track still in doubt
- 338 PSO fines wrongly issued
- Gold Coast Suns sack Campbell Brown
- Breakfast farewells Mal Walden
- Young hoon performs burnouts in front of cops
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tim on Having issues streaming 3AW? Have tried your suggestions but still no luck. Have had to swap our Companies on-hold station from 3AW to your rival FM ... more
- Janet Saunders on Having issues streaming 3AW? I am sick of the 3aw dropping out all the time, I changed to chrome, but no better. I think I need to change radio stations, ... more
- Mick on Qantas to cut 1000 jobs Joyce has gone from trimming QANTAS to destroying it. It seems he is hell bent on making it fail. He is ruining one of the ... more
- Peter on Having issues streaming 3AW? Since you have updated the streaming side to 3AW I can no longer listen at work :( I can not change any browser settings as ... more
- Aria Judilla on Qantas to cut 1000 jobs These job cuts are brought to you by Qantas management. The same management who recently begged shareholders for extra money ... more
- paula wilcox on Cricket Australia apologises for ... Why have that Piers Morgan have any credibility. If he sets foot in England he will be charged with fraud for faking ... more
- paula wilcox on Qantas to cut 1000 jobs I am really sick of that CEO that they imported from Ireland. Send him back and fine him to give to the workers he has ... more
- Sinbad on Cricket Australia apologises for ... Same as Afro-American rappers using the 'N' word, same as an Italian calling another Italian a wog......Is this still racist ... more
- Blake on Cricket Australia apologises for ... yeah...not racist. more
- bretho on Cricket Australia apologises for ... Since when has it ever been racist for 4 Indians to dress up as Indians? I understand if it was 4 white people but this is ... more
- John on Cricket Australia apologises for ... I hope the person responsible for this tweet is removed from his position immediately. Very distasteful indeed. Does anyone ... more
- Lukew on Cricket Australia apologises for ... I would like to know what is racist about it? more
- simon on Having issues streaming 3AW? I am a Melburnian currently living in Cebu City Philippines. I am able (sometimes) to get audio but the studio video feed ... more
- Karly on Council calls off BMX track demolition I support Heath and his mates.similar thing happened to my boys in belgrave south. Every time the kids built a bike track ... more
- Pradman on Young hoon performs burnouts in front ... ....and he's allowed to vote more
- LynetteOZ on Breakfast farewells Mal Walden The consummate professional! You'll be missed Mal. Thanks for bringing us the news with a dash of humour where appropriate. more
- John on Having issues streaming 3AW? I run FireFox on win 7 and on Linux Mint FireFox. Install VLC. Shockwave and jvanjvan@plugins (latest levels)and it will all ... more
- Kirk on Breakfast farewells Mal Walden Well done on a great career mal, you were the one that go me interested in watching the news in my early teens in 1996, i ... more
- fiona on Breakfast farewells Mal Walden What a lovely man mal waldon is .lovely to see such emotion on the show tonight, wouldn't we all love to loved and ... more
- Gazza on Young hoon performs burnouts in front ... Surely the revenue cameras will stop this behaviour...... more
Paedophile Dennis Ferguson found dead
Convicted paedophile Dennis Ferguson has been found dead inside his Sydney apartment.
His body was discovered at his unit in the Sydney suburb of Surry Hills around 1 o'clock on Sunday afternoon.
He is believed to have taken his own life.
Ferguson spent 14-years in jail for sexually assaulting 3 children in the late 80s who were just 6, 7 and 8-years-old.
He was sent back to jail soon after his release after being caught wandering through a Parramatta primary school whilst of parole.
it is sad... so very sad that the guy had that serious abhorrent disposition .... having said that... sadder is the shocking effect his little victims will live with for all their lives.
God have mercy on his soul...........
and earnestly pray for the recovery of the wee children he hurt.maree Monday 7 January, 2013 - 4:59 PM
@George Tapai - don't worry son, the disgraceful criminal Ferguson is now in his right place! He won't do it again ! And what's more son, his mental condition is also no more son. Also, the creep got off lightly in my view. He should have never been released from solitary confinement.The three children he terrorised and raped would doubtless agree son. Get a life.Samuel Kyrikos Monday 7 January, 2013 - 4:50 PM
Your right George, we should go back to treating those with Dennis' condition, as they did in the old days, with a rope.James W Monday 7 January, 2013 - 3:07 PM
Dear George Tapai,
I work with this type of poor excuse of human existence everyday. How dare you attempt to justify Dennis Ferguson's abhorrent behaviour purely on a 'mental condition'. Your comment is a reflection is clearly about you and your sad defense of these devious indiduals...think about that....what does that say about you??Concernedparent Sunday 6 January, 2013 - 8:18 PM
I don't think a minute's silence will be held or any tears shed to mark the animal's passing. The only regret I had is the pathetic justice system that didn't sentence the despised animal to dark solitary in life imprisonment for the rest of his natural life without parole. But he finally got what he deserved in the end.William Walker Saturday 5 January, 2013 - 8:03 PM
leave the poor man alone - he had a medical condition that society is not interested in treating or understanding. Shame shame on you red necks.George Tapai Tuesday 1 January, 2013 - 6:34 PM