- Bombers battered in court
- Terror raids: Sydney man charged over terrorism plot
- Attempted tobacco smuggling ring busted in Port Melbourne
- RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard thief checking in for 'other matters' at police station
- McCartney responds to rift rumours
- Carlton tram creep touching women passengers
- Teen attacked along Dandenong Creek
- 'It's not OK': Pollie's anger over 'pornographic' graffiti
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Willow on Bombers battered in court About time, justice at last. A lesson to players for the future, do not take part in experiments just because your Club and ... more
- Aria Judillaa on Bombers battered in court Sorry Hird, but when people start challenging the validity of an investigation it's pretty obvious they have something to ... more
- Iain on Bombers battered in court I wonder if Essendon get it know..Justice Middleton is well respected and agrees they have a case to answer. Essendon: take ... more
- Stephen on Bombers battered in court Time to move on and draw a line under this by all sides. The evidence is not there or this would have been put to bed by ... more
- IBARKER on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... Great result for the Person that had his Boards Stolen. more
- RFor on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... LOVE IT !!!Like the other one a few weeks ago- Pollys Questn. Suspect, he says no not me, shows his brothers I.D. - Pollys ... more
- Jodie O'Donovan on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... Sounds like the bloke who robbed my house while I was across the road at work, watching him. My husband ran to the house to ... more
- David T. on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... This is one thief who is totally unsuited to his chosen career. more
- jgl Melb on Australian troops land in Middle East ... So the SAS are over there to "train" the locals...First;Didn't they get enough training when we and the Yanks were there the ... more
- Gloria on Body of toddler found in creek OMG, please all parents watch after your children, especially when near danger water. more
- Time for the TRUTH on Did we miss the train? The next train to the airport leaves Southern Cross Station in 2030, please mind 'the gap"!! more
- Michelle on Did we miss the train? I'm a liberal voter and think this advertising is just a waste of money and VERY unhelpful not to mention confusing for ... more
- Lindsay Cowling on Did we miss the train? Why not move the airport to Fisherman's Bend and a new suburb to Tullarmarine? The terminal could become a shopping centre ... more
- Lindsay Cowling on Did we miss the train? From plane to train in just 25 minutes? Just another example of the deceptive and misleading conduct this State Government ... more
- Ian Montgomery on Did we miss the train? I wonder if the 901 bus from the Airport to Broadmeadows station takes 25 minutes? Then the sign would be accurate though ... more
- Grant on Did we miss the train? As Victoria has pre-established election dates, wouldn't it be simple to just have moratorium on government related ... more
- mark on Did we miss the train? neil,you say the gov is spending millions on self promotion,but does 3aw take any of their money? more
- Cherie on Did we miss the train? It's nice to live in the worlds move livable city but if the government doesn't do something about employment, we wont be ... more
- poppitt on Labor trumps government's Geelong ... Where is he getting the money? Public Transport, all Schools, Ambulance workers (who deserve to be paid the best!) now ... more
- Chris on Man shot in hand, no suspects Reckon he might have just been letting of steam following the mighty Heidelberg footy clubs Grand Final win. more
Paedophile Dennis Ferguson found dead
Convicted paedophile Dennis Ferguson has been found dead inside his Sydney apartment.
His body was discovered at his unit in the Sydney suburb of Surry Hills around 1 o'clock on Sunday afternoon.
He is believed to have taken his own life.
Ferguson spent 14-years in jail for sexually assaulting 3 children in the late 80s who were just 6, 7 and 8-years-old.
He was sent back to jail soon after his release after being caught wandering through a Parramatta primary school whilst of parole.
it is sad... so very sad that the guy had that serious abhorrent disposition .... having said that... sadder is the shocking effect his little victims will live with for all their lives.
God have mercy on his soul...........
and earnestly pray for the recovery of the wee children he hurt.maree Monday 7 January, 2013 - 4:59 PM
@George Tapai - don't worry son, the disgraceful criminal Ferguson is now in his right place! He won't do it again ! And what's more son, his mental condition is also no more son. Also, the creep got off lightly in my view. He should have never been released from solitary confinement.The three children he terrorised and raped would doubtless agree son. Get a life.Samuel Kyrikos Monday 7 January, 2013 - 4:50 PM
Your right George, we should go back to treating those with Dennis' condition, as they did in the old days, with a rope.James W Monday 7 January, 2013 - 3:07 PM
Dear George Tapai,
I work with this type of poor excuse of human existence everyday. How dare you attempt to justify Dennis Ferguson's abhorrent behaviour purely on a 'mental condition'. Your comment is a reflection is clearly about you and your sad defense of these devious indiduals...think about that....what does that say about you??Concernedparent Sunday 6 January, 2013 - 8:18 PM
I don't think a minute's silence will be held or any tears shed to mark the animal's passing. The only regret I had is the pathetic justice system that didn't sentence the despised animal to dark solitary in life imprisonment for the rest of his natural life without parole. But he finally got what he deserved in the end.William Walker Saturday 5 January, 2013 - 8:03 PM
leave the poor man alone - he had a medical condition that society is not interested in treating or understanding. Shame shame on you red necks.George Tapai Tuesday 1 January, 2013 - 6:34 PM