- VIDEO: Pixie the pup surprises sick Samantha
- 'He was a precocious talent'
- Phillip Hughes dead at 25
- 'Like winning the lotto': A win for heartbroken wife
- 'Parliament is not a pub'
- Woman hit, man flees on foot, Blackburn Rd closed
- Condition of sinkhole victim worsens
- 'Kids will give cricket away'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Geoff on VIDEO: Pixie the pup surprises sick ... With society up to its boots in politics and living in its own little world, this is what is really important. While we ... more
- Jennifer Williams on VIDEO: Pixie the pup surprises sick ... I think that puppy knows she is there for a very special reason. Four tissues later and I'm still going. Such a sad story, ... more
- LisaJ on VIDEO: Pixie the pup surprises sick ... Well done Neil and 3AW. Such a nice story after yesterdays news. more
- Helen on VIDEO: Pixie the pup surprises sick ... I'm sure Pixie will bring a lot of joy to Samantha, Ashley and the family at this difficult time for them all.Kind thoughts ... more
- andy on VIDEO: Pixie the pup surprises sick ... hope young pixie gives samantha a distaction from the other things going onthe 3 aw community has restored my faith in ... more
- carol on VIDEO: Pixie the pup surprises sick ... Driving while crying! kept looking across to see if I was not the only one, then a guy rang in and said he was doing exactly ... more
- paul on VIDEO: Pixie the pup surprises sick ... Hi Neil I've just watched the video of pixie being delivered. I have tears rolling you are a legend!!! Christmas WISHES to ... more
- Heather on Phillip Hughes dead at 25 May the clouds wrap him in a blanket of love and the moon kiss him goodnight! Rest in peace young man! Much love to his ... more
- Susan on Special pup for family's last Christmas As Marie said I hope the new pup brings JOY to the family maybe they should rename it Joy 0r Faith or Hope but Pixie's cute ... more
- Carol on Special pup for family's last Christmas Well Done Neil!!This family are well deserving of this money and puppy!! Had me in years all morning! Beautiful bittersweet ... more
- jgl Melb on Tenant wins $1K over crappy loo A visit to the nearest Bunnings would've sorted this earth shattering problem.Then again the complainant wouldn't have ... more
- kes from central victoria on Special pup for family's last Christmas Wow, amazing. Just when you think nobody cares this happens....such sad circumstances when the bulldog pup,who is just ... more
- Debs on Tenant wins $1K over crappy loo What a crock of shite. You mean to say to me this guy couldn't go to Bunnings/Masters and fork out a measly $30 for a new ... more
- Marie on Special pup for family's last Christmas I cannot believe how this family have managed over the years with 2 of their 3 children so very sick. Being a mum myself I ... more
- Cere on Special pup for family's last Christmas Most amazing and so sad well done to Neil and everyone. The puppy is so beautiful and I know she will give all her love ... more
- Roma Vaccaro on Special pup for family's last Christmas I hope this little angel in the form of a pup brings the family much love and laughter. What a horrible thing for any ... more
- Debbie on Special pup for family's last Christmas Awesome response to an amazing family So happy they have a lil pup, she will certainly be very loved more
- Donny Blake on Special pup for family's last Christmas What a gorgeous little pup and will definitely go to a great home, although I am an one eyed boxer girl. more
- Tarielle on Special pup for family's last Christmas This little girl is absolutely gorgeous. What a very special gift she is. I hope she brings Sam and Ashley much love and ... more
- Andrea Murphy on Tenant wins $1K over crappy loo Maybe Riley has to turn the other cheek! more
Paedophile Dennis Ferguson found dead
Convicted paedophile Dennis Ferguson has been found dead inside his Sydney apartment.
His body was discovered at his unit in the Sydney suburb of Surry Hills around 1 o'clock on Sunday afternoon.
He is believed to have taken his own life.
Ferguson spent 14-years in jail for sexually assaulting 3 children in the late 80s who were just 6, 7 and 8-years-old.
He was sent back to jail soon after his release after being caught wandering through a Parramatta primary school whilst of parole.
it is sad... so very sad that the guy had that serious abhorrent disposition .... having said that... sadder is the shocking effect his little victims will live with for all their lives.
God have mercy on his soul...........
and earnestly pray for the recovery of the wee children he hurt.maree Monday 7 January, 2013 - 4:59 PM
@George Tapai - don't worry son, the disgraceful criminal Ferguson is now in his right place! He won't do it again ! And what's more son, his mental condition is also no more son. Also, the creep got off lightly in my view. He should have never been released from solitary confinement.The three children he terrorised and raped would doubtless agree son. Get a life.Samuel Kyrikos Monday 7 January, 2013 - 4:50 PM
Your right George, we should go back to treating those with Dennis' condition, as they did in the old days, with a rope.James W Monday 7 January, 2013 - 3:07 PM
Dear George Tapai,
I work with this type of poor excuse of human existence everyday. How dare you attempt to justify Dennis Ferguson's abhorrent behaviour purely on a 'mental condition'. Your comment is a reflection is clearly about you and your sad defense of these devious indiduals...think about that....what does that say about you??Concernedparent Sunday 6 January, 2013 - 8:18 PM
I don't think a minute's silence will be held or any tears shed to mark the animal's passing. The only regret I had is the pathetic justice system that didn't sentence the despised animal to dark solitary in life imprisonment for the rest of his natural life without parole. But he finally got what he deserved in the end.William Walker Saturday 5 January, 2013 - 8:03 PM
leave the poor man alone - he had a medical condition that society is not interested in treating or understanding. Shame shame on you red necks.George Tapai Tuesday 1 January, 2013 - 6:34 PM