- Hird, Essendon have their days in court
- Police hunt man after lift assault
- Teens injured in Western Ring Road drag racing flip
- James Hird nominates Patrick Smith
- I found the experience so deeply unsettling
- 'No doubt medical cannabis saves lives'
- $400k fire at iconic St Kilda restaurant
- $350k gone in brazen copper heist
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- David on 'No doubt medical cannabis saves lives' Going after Greens voters.. Their evil twin the Greens won't be to impressed with that more
- Ross on 'No doubt medical cannabis saves lives' "Process", "Process", "Process". Davis is a broken record. I'm a Paramedic, and if I had a dollar for every time he's called ... more
- Gloria on 'No doubt medical cannabis saves lives' Danny Boy Andrews, how to win friends and influence people, bring in a drug law that can be rorted by druggies and ... more
- Peggy on 'No doubt medical cannabis saves lives' What a situation we are going to be in at the next election. If we want to do the right thing and have this approved and ... more
- Samantha Mclean on Shoeless creep attacks in Fitzroy North Put guards back at all stations!!! more
- IBARKER on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Tell him to walk and if he does he might loose one of those "CHINS". more
- Atticus on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... He parked put the front so that porky would not have to walk too far.Disgrace. more
- James on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Why didn't 3AW give him a spot in the visitor car park if he is expected/a regular guest? more
- Bugs54 on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If you park your car on the nature strip the council will say it's their land and fine you,yet they want you to mow it and ... more
- Mr Gararth on Monash Council to fine you for not ... No wonder Rudd dropped Geoff Lake as the candidate for Hotham last year. Get out of our lives local government! more
- KANE on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Melbournians are going to be 'Taxed, Dutied, Priced, Tar riffed, Levied, Excised, Pork Barreled OUT OF EXISTANCE!!! more
- Geoff on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Easy solution to the problem. If the council don't want to look after their own land ie the nature strips, just give the ... more
- mylene on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If Darebin council tried this they'd make a billion dollars before the sun went down. more
- bc on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' get WADA to come in over the top and give the killer blow stuff the AFL and hird and doctor little more
- Rod on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' What's Paul Little talking about. They have only been in court for 3 days. If Essendon don't get some sort of penalty, Then ... more
- Mooroolbark Mick on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' "Swepped" indicates the level of intelligence we have in this debate. I give up! more
- Peter Flynn on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Yes we the footy public do want to know and if the Essendon Football Club and James Hird were not gagged maybe we would. And ... more
- Docklands on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Show Cause Notices Issued.Essendon shows bokk of what was given and on what dates and to who ?Notices withdrawn. What has ... more
- Arthur Hiliard on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' If these footy "sportsman" have nothing to hide they should be welcoming any investigation! Seems they're a bit shocked to ... more
- David on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' We haven't got deal fatigue. We want to see Essendon held to account. Let the charges be heard! The public wants to see ... more
Paedophile Dennis Ferguson found dead
Convicted paedophile Dennis Ferguson has been found dead inside his Sydney apartment.
His body was discovered at his unit in the Sydney suburb of Surry Hills around 1 o'clock on Sunday afternoon.
He is believed to have taken his own life.
Ferguson spent 14-years in jail for sexually assaulting 3 children in the late 80s who were just 6, 7 and 8-years-old.
He was sent back to jail soon after his release after being caught wandering through a Parramatta primary school whilst of parole.
it is sad... so very sad that the guy had that serious abhorrent disposition .... having said that... sadder is the shocking effect his little victims will live with for all their lives.
God have mercy on his soul...........
and earnestly pray for the recovery of the wee children he hurt.maree Monday 7 January, 2013 - 4:59 PM
@George Tapai - don't worry son, the disgraceful criminal Ferguson is now in his right place! He won't do it again ! And what's more son, his mental condition is also no more son. Also, the creep got off lightly in my view. He should have never been released from solitary confinement.The three children he terrorised and raped would doubtless agree son. Get a life.Samuel Kyrikos Monday 7 January, 2013 - 4:50 PM
Your right George, we should go back to treating those with Dennis' condition, as they did in the old days, with a rope.James W Monday 7 January, 2013 - 3:07 PM
Dear George Tapai,
I work with this type of poor excuse of human existence everyday. How dare you attempt to justify Dennis Ferguson's abhorrent behaviour purely on a 'mental condition'. Your comment is a reflection is clearly about you and your sad defense of these devious indiduals...think about that....what does that say about you??Concernedparent Sunday 6 January, 2013 - 8:18 PM
I don't think a minute's silence will be held or any tears shed to mark the animal's passing. The only regret I had is the pathetic justice system that didn't sentence the despised animal to dark solitary in life imprisonment for the rest of his natural life without parole. But he finally got what he deserved in the end.William Walker Saturday 5 January, 2013 - 8:03 PM
leave the poor man alone - he had a medical condition that society is not interested in treating or understanding. Shame shame on you red necks.George Tapai Tuesday 1 January, 2013 - 6:34 PM