- Condition of sinkhole victim worsens
- 'Kids will give cricket away'
- Police swarm on Bandidos club in murder investigation
- Council caught dumping waste
- Hughes in critical condition
- Woman swallowed by sinkhole
- Special pup for family's last Christmas
- Tenant wins $1K over crappy loo
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Susan on Special pup for family's last Christmas As Marie said I hope the new pup brings JOY to the family maybe they should rename it Joy 0r Faith or Hope but Pixie's cute ... more
- Carol on Special pup for family's last Christmas Well Done Neil!!This family are well deserving of this money and puppy!! Had me in years all morning! Beautiful bittersweet ... more
- jgl Melb on Tenant wins $1K over crappy loo A visit to the nearest Bunnings would've sorted this earth shattering problem.Then again the complainant wouldn't have ... more
- kes from central victoria on Special pup for family's last Christmas Wow, amazing. Just when you think nobody cares this happens....such sad circumstances when the bulldog pup,who is just ... more
- Debs on Tenant wins $1K over crappy loo What a crock of shite. You mean to say to me this guy couldn't go to Bunnings/Masters and fork out a measly $30 for a new ... more
- Marie on Special pup for family's last Christmas I cannot believe how this family have managed over the years with 2 of their 3 children so very sick. Being a mum myself I ... more
- Cere on Special pup for family's last Christmas Most amazing and so sad well done to Neil and everyone. The puppy is so beautiful and I know she will give all her love ... more
- Roma Vaccaro on Special pup for family's last Christmas I hope this little angel in the form of a pup brings the family much love and laughter. What a horrible thing for any ... more
- Debbie on Special pup for family's last Christmas Awesome response to an amazing family So happy they have a lil pup, she will certainly be very loved more
- Donny Blake on Special pup for family's last Christmas What a gorgeous little pup and will definitely go to a great home, although I am an one eyed boxer girl. more
- Tarielle on Special pup for family's last Christmas This little girl is absolutely gorgeous. What a very special gift she is. I hope she brings Sam and Ashley much love and ... more
- Andrea Murphy on Tenant wins $1K over crappy loo Maybe Riley has to turn the other cheek! more
- Dennis on Hundreds flee burning city apartment ... Apparantly Edihad is supplying food and drink to people affected by the fire. I hope they're not charging football prices. more
- Chris on Hundreds flee burning city apartment ... With all the media and fire fighters the dock lands population must have doubled last night. more
- Chris on Tenant wins $1K over crappy loo Any smart person would have put a new seat on $20 at bunnings and when they leave put the broken one back on. more
- Gloria on 'Corruption, abuse' and Yooralla I had written a cheque yesterday for Yooralla Appeal, will not decide whether to post it or not until investigations are ... more
- andy on Mark Williams diagnosed with cancer good luck more
- jgl Melb on Clive Palmer spits the dummy The punters are starting to twig to Clive (no I haven't s--t myself I only walk like it) Palmer. more
- Stephen on Clive Palmer spits the dummy This is what our stupid voting system gets us. Idiots voted in on hand full of votes and a bucket load of preferences that ... more
- greg on New-age helmet design I'm sure(NOT) that will prevent motorists from hitting cyclists. It's a dumb idea and the helmet is both hideous and ... more
Person of interest sought over Sarah Cafferkey's death
TUESDAY: A Bacchus Marsh local claims Sarah Cafferkey was seen with the 'person of interest' sought in relation to her murder, Steven James Hunter, 46, the Saturday night after she disappeared.
Elise, a Bacchus Marsh local, told Neil Mitchell she had heard Hunter the man was seen with Ms Cafferkey at a pub on the Saturday night - a day after she first went missing.
"From all the information that I've gathered, someone close to me saw him Saturday night with Sarah at the pub sitting right next to her talking to her and that was the night she went missing," she said.
Police had been urging Hunter man to come forward and speak with them in relation to the 22-year-old Baccus Marsh woman's murder.
Elise said she didn't know Hunter personally, but said she was acquainted with Ms Cafferkey.
"She's just a beautiful person and it's a shock to everyone," she said.
"It has just rocked the whole suburb."
'Suzanne', a mother of one of Ms Cafferkey's friends, told Neil Mitchell the 22-year-old was always polite, well-mannered and always wanted to have a good time.
'Suzanne' said she felt deeply for Ms Cafferkey's mother, with the alleged murder victim being her only child.
"She has nothing, nothing left. Her life is ruined forever. Her baby is gone," she said.
'Suzanne' said her two daughters were frightened and angry their friend had been murdered.
"They just don't understand how something like this happen," she said.
Former Homicide detective and Herald Sun writer Charlie Bezzina told Neil Mitchell Police would look into all known associates of Hunter, a national alert would be issued to all Police forces around the country and to all international departure points. He said if the man had a history of international travel, Interpol would also be notified.
Messages on Sarah Cafferkey's Facebook. (Image: Facebook)
Sarah Cafferkey's body was formally identified as the body found at a Fongeo Drive, Point Cook residence last night.
MONDAY: An autopsy is hoped to determine how a woman, believed to be missing Bacchus Marsh woman Sarah Cafferkey, wound up dead in a Point Cook house.
The Homicide Squad are now investigating the disappearance of missing Sarah Cafferkey.
A warrant was executed early yesterday morning at a residence in Fongeo Drive in Point Cook, which led to the discovery of human remains which are yet to be identified.
The Herald Sun reports the raided house is rented by two men.
Friends were reportedly concerned by threatening messages left on Ms Cafferkey’s Facebook page last week, passing the comments onto Police.
Detective Inspector Michael Roberts told Neil Mitchell Ms Cafferkey's former boyfriend is not a suspect at this stage.
Mr Roberts said it was believed the body found in Point Cook had 'absolutely' met with foul play.
"This is a murder investigation," he said.
Mr Roberts declined to go into the specifics of the investigation, including whether the residents of the Fongeo Drive home had been spoken to by Police, in order to avoiding affecting the case's outcome.
"What we would be asking for is for anyone with information to contact Crime Stoppers as soon as they could," he said.
The cause of death is so far unknown with an autopsy currently underway.
Ms Cafferkey’s car was found in Owen Street, Maribyrnong on Tuesday evening, and Police wish to speak to anyone who may have seen her or her car around the area.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or visit the website at www.crimestoppers.com.au.
FRIDAY: Police confirm the car belonging to missing 22-year-old Sarah Cafferkey has been found in a suburban street in Maribyrnong.
Victoria Police Sergeant Glenn Saw told Derryn Hinch Sarah was not located with the locked vehicle, with her whereabouts still unknown.
"As far as we're aware at this stage, we're unsure of any connect to (Sarah and) that area," he said.
Reports that Sarah saw a friend on Saturday are still unconfirmed with Police.
"The last we know is that she was at home with her mum on Friday," Sergeant Saw said.
"She hasn't returned home since that time."
Sergeant Saw said Sarah suffers from a rare form of asthma which requires medication.
"We're unaware if she has that medication with her at this stage," he said.
Sergeant Saw has appealed to anyone in the Maribyrnong area who may have seen Sarah or who may have sold her asthma medication.
THURSDAY: Concerns are held for the welfare of a young Bacchus Marsh woman who disappeared after a night out last week.
Sarah Cafferkey, 22, was last seen by her family last Friday before heading out with friends.
Ms Cafferky’s silver 2001 Astra sedan with the registration ‘OOHSEZ’ is also missing.
Police said Ms Cafferky has a medical condition which requires medication.
She is described as Caucasian with a fair complexion, 168cm tall, thin build, black shoulder length straight hair with green eyes.
Anyone who sees Sarah or her vehicle is urged to call triple zero (000) .
LISTEN: Police reporter Yvette Gray speaks with Ross and John:
Please note: Any comments deemed to be prejudicial to this case will not be published.
Admiring the dedication you put into your website and in
depth information you offer. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed information.
Fantastic read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google
account.easy methods to avoid premature ejaculation Sunday 30 December, 2012 - 8:38 AM