- Breakfast in Glasgow: Ross and John's day of food
- Abbott softens talk on Russia
- Australian to face charges over Commonwealth Games village fight
- Drive-by shooting in Springvale South
- Carlton player Simon White charged by police
- Social media trails show ISIS link to Melbourne schools
- Ross and John in Glasgow: Heritage Day
- Robert Doyle: 'It's a mess, a gigantic error'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Paul on On the road with Patty the poet cabbie Pat Mullaney now thats a good scots name??? more
- Jennifer Adams on Made it!: Ross and John in Glasgow How come Canada are not winning many medals ? They usually do well. more
- IBARKER on Umpire reverses match-winning goal for ... Sounds like Soccer to me ???Or sooo callllll ball. more
- Joe Garra on Umpire reverses match-winning goal for ... Excellent common sense decision! more
- Terri on Made it!: Ross and John in Glasgow Hi Ross and JohnYou should go to my cousins sweets shop in Glasgow.http://www.glickmans.co.uk/ this is the website, lots and ... more
- Gloria on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... What I find hard to believe is that a journo could lose/mislay such an important piece of equipment, I would be guarding it ... more
- Christine on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... Let me be clear is another popular line, well let me be clear Labor - you are absolutely good for nothing. You and your ... more
- mylene on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... The Age and Labor are basically the same organization. One stealing from the other is like junior 'borrowing' the car to go ... more
- bc on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... Its all about one big liberals bitching about other liberals telling us how bad and dirty they really are thats all we need ... more
- Ricta on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... poppit & Stephen, Touche'.This story is exactly how the ALP behave in every facet of politics. Can't win honesty? Cheat.And ... more
- poppitt on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... Mr Andrews I can hear your words in my ears...Now Let Me Be Honest Here...Now Let Me just say....what a whole lot of HUMBUG ... more
- Stephen on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... The labor party and their Union thugs make my skin crawl!! The party of sleeze and corruption! Why do people keep voting for ... more
- mick on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Since the Government wont send over the SAS to avenge the murder of our People, we can only hope some Americans were killed, ... more
- Nick on Israeli troops move into Gaza To Gloria,so the arabs get 27 other states and the jews are not even allowed 1?Sounds fair right? more
- dr ablett on Israeli troops move into Gaza The Muslims need to be taught that terrorism is not acceptable they seem extremely stupid people who cannot be reasoned ... more
- Gloria on Israeli troops move into Gaza Listened to Neil Mitchel and can't understand why everyone sticks up for Israel. The Jews pinched Palestine (with Englands ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... No one ever listens to me...no one should ever travel again in an airplane... the notion flying is safer than driving is ... more
- Peggy on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... A sad day when so many lose their lives and it could have been avoided.Why would any airline fly over any country in the ... more
- Michelle on 'This won't stop the separatists ... How is a Boeing 777 shot down by accident? A totally deplorable action never mind what the conflict is. I hope all flights ... more
- Delboy on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Today the world has changed? You're kidding right? Didn't it change when Pan Am blew up over Lockerbie? And didn't it change ... more
Person of interest sought over Sarah Cafferkey's death
TUESDAY: A Bacchus Marsh local claims Sarah Cafferkey was seen with the 'person of interest' sought in relation to her murder, Steven James Hunter, 46, the Saturday night after she disappeared.
Elise, a Bacchus Marsh local, told Neil Mitchell she had heard Hunter the man was seen with Ms Cafferkey at a pub on the Saturday night - a day after she first went missing.
"From all the information that I've gathered, someone close to me saw him Saturday night with Sarah at the pub sitting right next to her talking to her and that was the night she went missing," she said.
Police had been urging Hunter man to come forward and speak with them in relation to the 22-year-old Baccus Marsh woman's murder.
Elise said she didn't know Hunter personally, but said she was acquainted with Ms Cafferkey.
"She's just a beautiful person and it's a shock to everyone," she said.
"It has just rocked the whole suburb."
'Suzanne', a mother of one of Ms Cafferkey's friends, told Neil Mitchell the 22-year-old was always polite, well-mannered and always wanted to have a good time.
'Suzanne' said she felt deeply for Ms Cafferkey's mother, with the alleged murder victim being her only child.
"She has nothing, nothing left. Her life is ruined forever. Her baby is gone," she said.
'Suzanne' said her two daughters were frightened and angry their friend had been murdered.
"They just don't understand how something like this happen," she said.
Former Homicide detective and Herald Sun writer Charlie Bezzina told Neil Mitchell Police would look into all known associates of Hunter, a national alert would be issued to all Police forces around the country and to all international departure points. He said if the man had a history of international travel, Interpol would also be notified.
Messages on Sarah Cafferkey's Facebook. (Image: Facebook)
Sarah Cafferkey's body was formally identified as the body found at a Fongeo Drive, Point Cook residence last night.
MONDAY: An autopsy is hoped to determine how a woman, believed to be missing Bacchus Marsh woman Sarah Cafferkey, wound up dead in a Point Cook house.
The Homicide Squad are now investigating the disappearance of missing Sarah Cafferkey.
A warrant was executed early yesterday morning at a residence in Fongeo Drive in Point Cook, which led to the discovery of human remains which are yet to be identified.
The Herald Sun reports the raided house is rented by two men.
Friends were reportedly concerned by threatening messages left on Ms Cafferkey’s Facebook page last week, passing the comments onto Police.
Detective Inspector Michael Roberts told Neil Mitchell Ms Cafferkey's former boyfriend is not a suspect at this stage.
Mr Roberts said it was believed the body found in Point Cook had 'absolutely' met with foul play.
"This is a murder investigation," he said.
Mr Roberts declined to go into the specifics of the investigation, including whether the residents of the Fongeo Drive home had been spoken to by Police, in order to avoiding affecting the case's outcome.
"What we would be asking for is for anyone with information to contact Crime Stoppers as soon as they could," he said.
The cause of death is so far unknown with an autopsy currently underway.
Ms Cafferkey’s car was found in Owen Street, Maribyrnong on Tuesday evening, and Police wish to speak to anyone who may have seen her or her car around the area.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or visit the website at www.crimestoppers.com.au.
FRIDAY: Police confirm the car belonging to missing 22-year-old Sarah Cafferkey has been found in a suburban street in Maribyrnong.
Victoria Police Sergeant Glenn Saw told Derryn Hinch Sarah was not located with the locked vehicle, with her whereabouts still unknown.
"As far as we're aware at this stage, we're unsure of any connect to (Sarah and) that area," he said.
Reports that Sarah saw a friend on Saturday are still unconfirmed with Police.
"The last we know is that she was at home with her mum on Friday," Sergeant Saw said.
"She hasn't returned home since that time."
Sergeant Saw said Sarah suffers from a rare form of asthma which requires medication.
"We're unaware if she has that medication with her at this stage," he said.
Sergeant Saw has appealed to anyone in the Maribyrnong area who may have seen Sarah or who may have sold her asthma medication.
THURSDAY: Concerns are held for the welfare of a young Bacchus Marsh woman who disappeared after a night out last week.
Sarah Cafferkey, 22, was last seen by her family last Friday before heading out with friends.
Ms Cafferky’s silver 2001 Astra sedan with the registration ‘OOHSEZ’ is also missing.
Police said Ms Cafferky has a medical condition which requires medication.
She is described as Caucasian with a fair complexion, 168cm tall, thin build, black shoulder length straight hair with green eyes.
Anyone who sees Sarah or her vehicle is urged to call triple zero (000) .
LISTEN: Police reporter Yvette Gray speaks with Ross and John:
Please note: Any comments deemed to be prejudicial to this case will not be published.
Admiring the dedication you put into your website and in
depth information you offer. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed information.
Fantastic read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google
account.easy methods to avoid premature ejaculation Sunday 30 December, 2012 - 8:38 AM