- 'It's not OK': Pollie's anger over 'pornographic' graffiti
- Australian troops land in Middle East for 'mission - not war'
- Girl, 11, flees windowless van
- Woman killed in Cranbourne horse fall
- Burnt body discovered along train tracks
- Man critical after one-car Hampton smash
- Geelong ruckman Dawson Simpson caught drink-driving
- Man found dead in Noble Park
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- jgl Melb on Australian troops land in Middle East ... So the SAS are over there to "train" the locals...First;Didn't they get enough training when we and the Yanks were there the ... more
- Gloria on Body of toddler found in creek OMG, please all parents watch after your children, especially when near danger water. more
- Time for the TRUTH on Did we miss the train? The next train to the airport leaves Southern Cross Station in 2030, please mind 'the gap"!! more
- Michelle on Did we miss the train? I'm a liberal voter and think this advertising is just a waste of money and VERY unhelpful not to mention confusing for ... more
- Lindsay Cowling on Did we miss the train? Why not move the airport to Fisherman's Bend and a new suburb to Tullarmarine? The terminal could become a shopping centre ... more
- Lindsay Cowling on Did we miss the train? From plane to train in just 25 minutes? Just another example of the deceptive and misleading conduct this State Government ... more
- Ian Montgomery on Did we miss the train? I wonder if the 901 bus from the Airport to Broadmeadows station takes 25 minutes? Then the sign would be accurate though ... more
- Grant on Did we miss the train? As Victoria has pre-established election dates, wouldn't it be simple to just have moratorium on government related ... more
- mark on Did we miss the train? neil,you say the gov is spending millions on self promotion,but does 3aw take any of their money? more
- Cherie on Did we miss the train? It's nice to live in the worlds move livable city but if the government doesn't do something about employment, we wont be ... more
- poppitt on Labor trumps government's Geelong ... Where is he getting the money? Public Transport, all Schools, Ambulance workers (who deserve to be paid the best!) now ... more
- Chris on Man shot in hand, no suspects Reckon he might have just been letting of steam following the mighty Heidelberg footy clubs Grand Final win. more
- Sue Hughes on Melbourne's most controversial roller ... Such inconsiderate behaviour from so-called adults. I suspect these people have just moved in and couldn't care less about ... more
- Kathy on Melbourne's most controversial roller ... What happened to consideration and common sense mr and mrsÂ cubbins? I hope your made to pay to clean up your ... more
- Rick on Melbourne's most controversial roller ... Simple solution as the neighbor who had their roller door blocked.Nissan Patrol + 4000kg snap strap.Rip it right off the ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Melbourne's most controversial roller ... This is crazy no one should own a lane way. Maybe in 1887 there was no lane way and it was a dirt horse trail. For once I am ... more
- Johnno on Melbourne's most controversial roller ... Solicitor's and barrister's rubbing their hands over another prolonged adverse possession case. more
- Rob Jackson on Melbourne's most controversial roller ... How ridiculous...people are so stupid. Why would you put a roller door in that spot unless you were just trying to ... more
- Peter on Does Collingwood still want Lumumba? The best thing Collingwood could do would be to get rid of this clown! Too precious and full of his own importance! more
- jgl Melb on Does Collingwood still want Lumumba? When,not if,he walks out he'll do so in an upright manner.The chip on each shoulder will take care of that. more
Perth cabbie caught without pants
A 21-year-old Perth woman on her way home from a night out with friends was picked up in early hours of Sunday morning by a Swan Taxis driver who appeared to not be wearing pants.
Jessie Gravett booked a taxi using the Swan Taxis App about 12.30am from a North Perth house and was shocked to discover the driver was apparently not wearing pants.
Ms Gravett then captured photos of the man on her smart phone. He was also barefoot and his driver identification was allegedly hidden from view.
The driver has told his superiors he was wearing shorts.
The issue is being investigated by the Western Australia Department of Transport.
IMAGE: The pantless Swan Taxi driver who picked up a number of people around Perth on Sunday morning. Photo: Jessie Gravett
GILLARD & AWU SCANDAL: Political cartoonist Larry Pickering has caused a stir with his soap opera-type stories which Derryn Hinch has described as akin to ‘Days of Our Lives’, forecasting the end of Prime Minister Julia Gillard.
Gary man eriously? Are you suggesting she looked closer? Maybe lifted his shirt tail to see? Methinks that may have been what he was hoping for actually.Abbass (Steve) Monday 6 May, 2013 - 2:52 PM
A CABBIE SHOULD HAVE SOME SENSE OF RESPECT FOR HIS CUSTOMERS BY DRESSING DECENTLY THEN ONLY WILL CUSTOMERS RESPECT YOU INSTEAD OF LOOKING DOWN ON YOURAYMOND MERCER Friday 17 August, 2012 - 5:20 PM
Agreed not really suitable attire for a cabbie. The pic proves nothing. He has such a big gut that it would hide his short stubby type of shorts.
Perhaps he was wearing short running shorts to work off the inches whilst jogging around the parked cab at the rank:)Jake Friday 17 August, 2012 - 5:54 AM
Shorts not acceptable. The man needs to be counselled if he wants to continue driving cabs.Jonathan Thursday 16 August, 2012 - 9:21 PM
Shorts or not, he is not presentable for work with the public. What a slobAxel Thursday 16 August, 2012 - 9:35 AM
She better be super sure he wasn't wearing shorts as if he was then she could find herself facing defamation charges. Fron the picture she took it isin't conclusve one way or the other if he had shorts on or not. Everyone is quick to bag taxi drivers but they always need one sometime in their life. What abunch of hypocrits people are. Yes I use to drive taxis. It's stories like this that turn people off driving taxis. Girly walk home next time.Gary Wednesday 15 August, 2012 - 5:30 PM