- Bureaucratic stonewall no block for new Richmond icon
- '59 Penfolds Grange reviewed
- Man fronts court over fatal stabbing
- 'I hope you get smashed by the karma bus'
- Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM Abbott and Liberal friends on-side
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young 'seriously unwell'
- Melbourne treated to pink lunar eclipse
- Kindergarten pets mutilated
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Greg on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... About time some Politician has been caught out at a Royal Commission or Inquiry,all they ever say is I don't remember or ... more
- Lukew on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... So you can waste billions of dollars of tax payers money mis-managing just about everything - federal and state - and be ... more
- Gazza on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Standard liberal behaviour more
- boofa on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... PIGS, TROUGH , SNOUT.Lets cover this one up Tony. more
- Sir Matt of the 1950's on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Lucky Mitchell & little Tommy Elliott are on holidays(again, more holidays than teachers & construction workers they harp on ... more
- Lisa on Commonwealth Bank customers can't ... Australia Post can't take ANY credit cards, because their Eftpos is with Commonwealth. So... People trying to lodge mail ... more
- Milton on Surprise, surprise: Petrol price pain ... It hit $1.71 cents per Litre yesterday in Sydney. So wait for it. more
- Gazza on New way to snap naughty drivers Robert hills comment say it all"we know motorists are quick to put their phone down and put their seatbelt on when they see ... more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Are you blocking all comments about Clive or just the positive ones? more
- Dame Mylene on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Clive Palmer's now the unofficial Prime Minister of Australia. Fun times ahead, Mr Abbott. more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Neil: At least Clive knows how to build businesses and not tear them down. more
- Hooksy from the Country on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Buffoon - pot, kettle, black ...... more
- Mark on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... It would be worse if there were 4 more green loonies. more
- Garry on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Both the Labour and Liberal parties seem hell bent on making themselves unappealing many voters are looking for an ... more
- Dame Mylene on 'One of the biggest law and order ... The only way they'll have a Royal Commission is if they can blame Labor. Otherwise it's not going to happen :p more
- Kristy on Youths charged over Newport crime spree Bloody thugs, blame the pathetic laws for this one too as they know nothing will happen not even a slap on the wrist!! more
- Matt on Youths charged over Newport crime spree So glad I live in Singapore where these criminals would be caught, publicly shamed, caned & jailed. In Melbourne they wont ... more
- Sinbad on 'They've got to do something' Of course, it's also Napthine's fault that he got his head kicked in in the first place ! Now you've got to ask yourself why ... more
- Kevin on 'They've got to do something' Napthine government = fail more
- Ken of Euroa on 'They've got to do something' If he had a fractured neck he wouldn't be standing up more
Perth cabbie caught without pants
A 21-year-old Perth woman on her way home from a night out with friends was picked up in early hours of Sunday morning by a Swan Taxis driver who appeared to not be wearing pants.
Jessie Gravett booked a taxi using the Swan Taxis App about 12.30am from a North Perth house and was shocked to discover the driver was apparently not wearing pants.
Ms Gravett then captured photos of the man on her smart phone. He was also barefoot and his driver identification was allegedly hidden from view.
The driver has told his superiors he was wearing shorts.
The issue is being investigated by the Western Australia Department of Transport.
IMAGE: The pantless Swan Taxi driver who picked up a number of people around Perth on Sunday morning. Photo: Jessie Gravett
GILLARD & AWU SCANDAL: Political cartoonist Larry Pickering has caused a stir with his soap opera-type stories which Derryn Hinch has described as akin to ‘Days of Our Lives’, forecasting the end of Prime Minister Julia Gillard.
Gary man eriously? Are you suggesting she looked closer? Maybe lifted his shirt tail to see? Methinks that may have been what he was hoping for actually.Abbass (Steve) Monday 6 May, 2013 - 2:52 PM
A CABBIE SHOULD HAVE SOME SENSE OF RESPECT FOR HIS CUSTOMERS BY DRESSING DECENTLY THEN ONLY WILL CUSTOMERS RESPECT YOU INSTEAD OF LOOKING DOWN ON YOURAYMOND MERCER Friday 17 August, 2012 - 5:20 PM
Agreed not really suitable attire for a cabbie. The pic proves nothing. He has such a big gut that it would hide his short stubby type of shorts.
Perhaps he was wearing short running shorts to work off the inches whilst jogging around the parked cab at the rank:)Jake Friday 17 August, 2012 - 5:54 AM
Shorts not acceptable. The man needs to be counselled if he wants to continue driving cabs.Jonathan Thursday 16 August, 2012 - 9:21 PM
Shorts or not, he is not presentable for work with the public. What a slobAxel Thursday 16 August, 2012 - 9:35 AM
She better be super sure he wasn't wearing shorts as if he was then she could find herself facing defamation charges. Fron the picture she took it isin't conclusve one way or the other if he had shorts on or not. Everyone is quick to bag taxi drivers but they always need one sometime in their life. What abunch of hypocrits people are. Yes I use to drive taxis. It's stories like this that turn people off driving taxis. Girly walk home next time.Gary Wednesday 15 August, 2012 - 5:30 PM