- Girls charged over sickening brawl
- Obama has the last laugh
- Man found dead in Pakenham street
- Elderly woman killed at Reservoir
- Neil's Pics: Radio selfies
- Gang attack over baseball cap
- I never injected anyone: Demetriou
- Demetriou steps aside
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Garry on Kew coup: Napthine's headache The extreme right of the Liberal Party strikes again, a good competent member now in trouble, Smith is probably one of Tom's ... more
- l ross on Demetriou steps aside Best News IN years more
- Brendan on Demetriou steps aside Andrew has done an excellent job. Its all about bums on seats and tv. ratings. A+ in both areas. more
- Steve. on Demetriou steps aside And not before time, the man was always out of his depth. more
- David on Demetriou steps aside He should have been removed last year for his attack on Essendon with no evidence or proof of any wrong doing. He did a ... more
- Kate on Demetriou steps aside I think this was in the rumour file! more
- biggles on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Qantas will av a jobe for her more
- Pradman on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Good to see some young blood instead of another matron. more
- Gazza on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault What a surprise more workers lose their jobs after Abbott/WORKCHOICES is elected.its the liberal way...... more
- colin on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hey, didn't a high profile 3AW minion classify this this whole thing as Bulltish.Haven't seen a rebuttal, but I will not ... more
- klarie mcintyre on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault how can a australian carrier expect to be sustainable when qantas opted to purchase a380s instead of 777-300ers which are ... more
- Bruno Marino on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault It's about time that we stop blaming all the companies that are RUNNING away from Australia and turn our attention on the ... more
- ian on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Tell Joyce to spend less on his hair DYE ?and he might save the AIRLINE.??? more
- Rachel on Talking Geelong I have started a Meetup Group called Grassroots Geelong Grassroots Geelong is an ideas exchange and Meetup group for ... more
- JX on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault The union leaders won't rest until every Australian business goes under. You only have to look at the ex union hacks in the ... more
- david on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hi perhaps, if those saving a couple of dollars on the cheap airlines should have put their hand in their pocket and flown ... more
- Reg Claybrook on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Clearly Joyce has to go. Its almost beyond belief he is still there. Like to hear what John Borghetti, now with Virgin,what ... more
- Steve on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault High wage demands by greedy unions and labors carbon tax have had a big influence on these decisions by Qantas and others ... more
- Steve on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford What a tragic waste of life and talent,R.I.P Charlotte.. more
- Janet P on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford Very Sad News she was a lovely lady, RIP. more
Perth cabbie caught without pants
A 21-year-old Perth woman on her way home from a night out with friends was picked up in early hours of Sunday morning by a Swan Taxis driver who appeared to not be wearing pants.
Jessie Gravett booked a taxi using the Swan Taxis App about 12.30am from a North Perth house and was shocked to discover the driver was apparently not wearing pants.
Ms Gravett then captured photos of the man on her smart phone. He was also barefoot and his driver identification was allegedly hidden from view.
The driver has told his superiors he was wearing shorts.
The issue is being investigated by the Western Australia Department of Transport.
IMAGE: The pantless Swan Taxi driver who picked up a number of people around Perth on Sunday morning. Photo: Jessie Gravett
GILLARD & AWU SCANDAL: Political cartoonist Larry Pickering has caused a stir with his soap opera-type stories which Derryn Hinch has described as akin to ‘Days of Our Lives’, forecasting the end of Prime Minister Julia Gillard.
Gary man eriously? Are you suggesting she looked closer? Maybe lifted his shirt tail to see? Methinks that may have been what he was hoping for actually.Abbass (Steve) Monday 6 May, 2013 - 2:52 PM
A CABBIE SHOULD HAVE SOME SENSE OF RESPECT FOR HIS CUSTOMERS BY DRESSING DECENTLY THEN ONLY WILL CUSTOMERS RESPECT YOU INSTEAD OF LOOKING DOWN ON YOURAYMOND MERCER Friday 17 August, 2012 - 5:20 PM
Agreed not really suitable attire for a cabbie. The pic proves nothing. He has such a big gut that it would hide his short stubby type of shorts.
Perhaps he was wearing short running shorts to work off the inches whilst jogging around the parked cab at the rank:)Jake Friday 17 August, 2012 - 5:54 AM
Shorts not acceptable. The man needs to be counselled if he wants to continue driving cabs.Jonathan Thursday 16 August, 2012 - 9:21 PM
Shorts or not, he is not presentable for work with the public. What a slobAxel Thursday 16 August, 2012 - 9:35 AM
She better be super sure he wasn't wearing shorts as if he was then she could find herself facing defamation charges. Fron the picture she took it isin't conclusve one way or the other if he had shorts on or not. Everyone is quick to bag taxi drivers but they always need one sometime in their life. What abunch of hypocrits people are. Yes I use to drive taxis. It's stories like this that turn people off driving taxis. Girly walk home next time.Gary Wednesday 15 August, 2012 - 5:30 PM