- Serious head injuries in Hazelwood Power Station fall
- Footscray train station stabbing
- One person trapped after army base tank collision
- Craig Thomson MP faces 19 extra charges
- Essendon footballer in hospital after alleged stabbing
- Top five Melbourne cycling danger spots revealed
- Oklahoma tornado survivor finds missing dog amongst rubble
- Tornado death toll revised to 24, including nine children
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Rod Evans on One person trapped after army base tank ... Best wishes to the boys injured in the service of their country. more
- Who's Paying??? on Craig Thomson MP faces 19 extra charges I've never ever known of a court case to drag on for so many years. Are we the taxpayer paying his bills? more
- Jillian on Essendon footballer in hospital after ... Another stabbing in the community, but if this case is going to toughen up our legal finding's on stabbing cases then I ... more
- Jillian on Oklahoma tornado survivor finds missing ... If only dog's could talk! God bless the both of you. more
- mandy on Oklahoma tornado survivor finds missing ... Something good came out of something so bad. Amazing how that little dog survived. more
- Gerard on Senior cop calls for young drivers to ... Assistant Commissioner Robert Hill is yet again 'over the hill'.I take it he wants to make his job even easier than it ... more
- KNOW-ALL COPPER on Senior cop calls for young drivers to ... ANOTHER CASE OF A GEN X COP, SUSS AT THAT, TALKING DOWN TO THE GENERATION BELOW HIM.NOTHING IS NEW HERE. THIS AGE GROUP X ... more
- Pj on Kevin Rudd changes stance on gay ... Rudd changed his mind? Like he did on the Spill leaving his mates high and dry? Note for us: Lets not give him an ... more
- Greg on Ricky Nixon allegedly drink driving ... And this fool was in charge of young AFL players futures.What a role model,not more
- Greg on Senior cop calls for young drivers to ... What a huge con the .05 system is.It tells people you can drink & drive but not over that limit.Why not have a zero limit ... more
- Sarah on Senior cop calls for young drivers to ... As a current green P-plater with no desire to ever drive after having even one drink, this doesn't bother me at all... If it ... more
- mylene on Senior cop calls for young drivers to ... The Nanny State lives!! more
- Jillian on Senior cop calls for young drivers to ... How about having a number plate H for hoon or D for drink driver. Let these unstable driver's be known to the motorist on ... more
- robynne on Senior cop calls for young drivers to ... I would say till 21,also they should have defencive driving classes at school! more
- stuart on Senior cop calls for young drivers to ... Why not increase P plate age by 1 year every second year and closely monitor accident results. Evidenced based rules/law ... more
- Joseph Richmond on Nine refuses to apologise for 'ugly' ... So, why a big Deal? Ugly is still ugly, right? more
- Harry Brown on Nine refuses to apologise for 'ugly' ... Question is was the baby Ugly or not?If it was then what's the fuss? more
- bushiepete on Nine refuses to apologise for 'ugly' ... wow most nsw rugby players are ugly and have no necks i guess the babys the same ?? dident see it at least i will sleep ... more
- Jan on Is Celebrity Splash the worst ... I probably only watch a couple of hours of TV in a week now, programming is absolute garbage, I loathe every so called ... more
- Sinbad on Narre Warren homes damaged after Ford ... Dg, it was widely reported in numerous media outlets that the victims were "known to police". 1 + 1 usually equals 2 mate! more
Perth cabbie caught without pants
A 21-year-old Perth woman on her way home from a night out with friends was picked up in early hours of Sunday morning by a Swan Taxis driver who appeared to not be wearing pants.
Jessie Gravett booked a taxi using the Swan Taxis App about 12.30am from a North Perth house and was shocked to discover the driver was apparently not wearing pants.
Ms Gravett then captured photos of the man on her smart phone. He was also barefoot and his driver identification was allegedly hidden from view.
The driver has told his superiors he was wearing shorts.
The issue is being investigated by the Western Australia Department of Transport.
IMAGE: The pantless Swan Taxi driver who picked up a number of people around Perth on Sunday morning. Photo: Jessie Gravett
GILLARD & AWU SCANDAL: Political cartoonist Larry Pickering has caused a stir with his soap opera-type stories which Derryn Hinch has described as akin to ‘Days of Our Lives’, forecasting the end of Prime Minister Julia Gillard.
Gary man eriously? Are you suggesting she looked closer? Maybe lifted his shirt tail to see? Methinks that may have been what he was hoping for actually.Abbass (Steve) Monday 6 May, 2013 - 2:52 PM
A CABBIE SHOULD HAVE SOME SENSE OF RESPECT FOR HIS CUSTOMERS BY DRESSING DECENTLY THEN ONLY WILL CUSTOMERS RESPECT YOU INSTEAD OF LOOKING DOWN ON YOURAYMOND MERCER Friday 17 August, 2012 - 5:20 PM
Agreed not really suitable attire for a cabbie. The pic proves nothing. He has such a big gut that it would hide his short stubby type of shorts.
Perhaps he was wearing short running shorts to work off the inches whilst jogging around the parked cab at the rank:)Jake Friday 17 August, 2012 - 5:54 AM
Shorts not acceptable. The man needs to be counselled if he wants to continue driving cabs.Jonathan Thursday 16 August, 2012 - 9:21 PM
Shorts or not, he is not presentable for work with the public. What a slobAxel Thursday 16 August, 2012 - 9:35 AM
She better be super sure he wasn't wearing shorts as if he was then she could find herself facing defamation charges. Fron the picture she took it isin't conclusve one way or the other if he had shorts on or not. Everyone is quick to bag taxi drivers but they always need one sometime in their life. What abunch of hypocrits people are. Yes I use to drive taxis. It's stories like this that turn people off driving taxis. Girly walk home next time.Gary Wednesday 15 August, 2012 - 5:30 PM