- Hird, Essendon have their days in court
- Eddie McGuire should quit: Jeff Kennett
- Bomb threat: School given all-clear
- Burnley Tunnel closed: Lucky escape in Monash truck fire
- Softened stance on sexting teens
- 'G, that's rough: Tigers unhappy
- Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no standing zone
- One dead in Tarneit crash
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- IBARKER on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Tell him to walk and if he does he might loose one of those "CHINS". more
- Atticus on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... He parked put the front so that porky would not have to walk too far.Disgrace. more
- James on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Why didn't 3AW give him a spot in the visitor car park if he is expected/a regular guest? more
- Bugs54 on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If you park your car on the nature strip the council will say it's their land and fine you,yet they want you to mow it and ... more
- Mr Gararth on Monash Council to fine you for not ... No wonder Rudd dropped Geoff Lake as the candidate for Hotham last year. Get out of our lives local government! more
- KANE on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Melbournians are going to be 'Taxed, Dutied, Priced, Tar riffed, Levied, Excised, Pork Barreled OUT OF EXISTANCE!!! more
- Geoff on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Easy solution to the problem. If the council don't want to look after their own land ie the nature strips, just give the ... more
- mylene on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If Darebin council tried this they'd make a billion dollars before the sun went down. more
- bc on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' get WADA to come in over the top and give the killer blow stuff the AFL and hird and doctor little more
- Rod on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' What's Paul Little talking about. They have only been in court for 3 days. If Essendon don't get some sort of penalty, Then ... more
- Mooroolbark Mick on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' "Swepped" indicates the level of intelligence we have in this debate. I give up! more
- Peter Flynn on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Yes we the footy public do want to know and if the Essendon Football Club and James Hird were not gagged maybe we would. And ... more
- Docklands on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Show Cause Notices Issued.Essendon shows bokk of what was given and on what dates and to who ?Notices withdrawn. What has ... more
- Arthur Hiliard on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' If these footy "sportsman" have nothing to hide they should be welcoming any investigation! Seems they're a bit shocked to ... more
- David on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' We haven't got deal fatigue. We want to see Essendon held to account. Let the charges be heard! The public wants to see ... more
- iain on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' More political interference is not what is required here. We need allegations of doping heard and either cleared or ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' This is a waste of taxpayers money the courts have more urgent cases to deal with. more
- Sid on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Guilty as sin but not an iota of evidence or positive test to support these claims?Everyone has a problem saying the Bombers ... more
- Christine on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' For people who actively listen, and have no agenda, Paul Little has conducted himself impeccably throughout this drawn-out ... more
- Nigel on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' No Mr Little, the whole community hasn't got deal fatigue, it's sick and tired of Essendonâ?¢ trying to stall/block ... more
Perth Reporter details run-in with Liz Hurley
We'll never know whether it was a bad flight, a blue with Warney or a generally bad mood that caused Liz Hurley to confront and verbally abuse a Channel 10 Reporter at Perth Airport this morning.
Caty Price joined Tom Elliott on Drive this afternoon and said she was just doing what any good journo does - ask questions:
"We went to the airport chasing Shane Warne about his performance in the cricket last night, and we got a lot more than we expected," Caty said.
"I asked Liz what she thought of last night's game, all the sudden she responded by turning on her heels and coming back at me fairly close to my face, saying 'I think you should F- off."
Caty said the British actress then turned around, flicked her hair and grinned at her beau as she walked off.
"Hopefully you'll never run into Liz Hurley again, at least under those circumstances," Tom Elliott Joked.
PLAY: Channel 10 Reporter Caty Price
YET ANOTHER THIN SKINNED REPORTER, WHO YELLS ABUSE WHEN THEY GET WHAT THEY DESERVE.
YOU DO YER JOB AND YOU ROLL WITH WHAT YOU GET.
I WOULD HAVE TOLD YYOU TO GET SEDUCED TOO.chris watts Monday 21 January, 2013 - 1:24 PM
1. Reporters are annoying
2. When someone doesn't want to be bugged, best thing is to leave that person alone, Celebrity or not.
I would have told them to F off too, and maybe placed that microphone in an uncomfortable place in your body...adam Monday 21 January, 2013 - 11:51 AM
Yet again we have a media hoare screaming about their rights when they are confronted by one of their victoms. You're just very lucky she didn't give you a good smack in the mouth. I would have punched your lights out. Doing what any GOOD journo would do?? You ego maniac!!lee Sunday 20 January, 2013 - 11:54 AM
Media moron gets rite whack>!Steve Friday 18 January, 2013 - 8:24 PM
Saw this on the news last night and thought it looked like the reporter got in her way. Thought I might be able to watch this footage to help make up my mind but clearly they have left the previous 2 secs of footage off so that it is favorable to the reporter. Still think that Liz (Even tho I don't think too much of her) was right....!Ken Friday 18 January, 2013 - 2:08 PM
I would like to say after seeing the whole thing that personally I think the reporter was very rude in the first place by stepping in front of Liz to get to Shane and also before that before she told her what she eventually said she had asked her could she get out of the way. then came the bit we all see because that's what they want to show so good on you Liz. I would have lost my cool a lot soonerPatricia Henshaw Friday 18 January, 2013 - 1:40 PM