- 'Thrill killer' Hemming jailed
- Homegrown terror risks by numbers
- Man arrested after police chase
- Three dead in fatal 'neighbourhood dispute'
- Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues
- Gone with the wind: Keppel Prince Engineering to sack 100 workers
- 'Violence, unsafe sex and drugs'
- Why Rosie Batty erupted
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Colin Lacivita on Man arrested after police chase The Police should have gotten a couple of truckies to setup a road block and then abandon their trucks. This would really ... more
- PatQuickCrazy on Man arrested after police chase We could do what the Greens like to do for anything and everything like this...how about we just ban cars? more
- Aria Judilla on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues @GIW - Rather than just bag Mylene personally maybe you could actually point out which part of her post you think was ... more
- david lucas on Man arrested after police chase Dont the police have road spikes? This has gone too long putting many people in small town and on the road at risk more
- MskK on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues You surely have to ask what all these attacks have as a common denominator.... That would be Islam! more
- PJ on Gone with the wind: Keppel Prince ... Its time we faced facts. Australians subsidise Renewable Energy to the tune of $21 Billion now just so its electricity can ... more
- GIW on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues mylene, your comments are just so unbelievable. Get your Labor/Socialist brain into a right mind and say something sensible, ... more
- David on Gone with the wind: Keppel Prince ... Why do they blame the government? Seems to me that they're just using it as an excuse to reduce staff to make more money more
- PJ on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues Morning Neil, I listen with shock at the interview with that Professor.1. tax payer funded job programmes 2. more free ... more
- Peggy on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues I say, let the Jihadists go and hopefully they won't come back for whatever reson but change laws so that they can't come ... more
- Peggy on Why Rosie Batty erupted Someone failed this little boy that's for sure and this is what this is all about.Everyone must answer all questions ... more
- Linda on Why Rosie Batty erupted @ Heather, the police are not stupid. My husband has dealt with hundreds of court orders over his career. The problem is ... more
- GIW on Why Rosie Batty erupted I agree with you @Damo and like you was not game enough to say anything. I was asking that same question from the beginning. more
- mylene on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues More people are going to get killed in Australia in domestic incidents and disputes with neighbours than terrorism. You ... more
- Ben on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues This is one reason why security should be tight at government premises and that includes a ban on wearing the burka in ... more
- Pradman on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues Meanwhile all burqa wearers are welcome in Canberra. more
- Heather on Why Rosie Batty erupted I feel for Rosie Batty ' s loss of her son Luke. It seems the Andersons actions are attributed to MI when it should be ... more
- Factsseeker on Why Rosie Batty erupted What is the matter with our conservative media. There was a child killed here ! The coronial inquiry is being held to try ... more
- Damo on Why Rosie Batty erupted I know i will cop it for saying this but my understanding of this is: Rosie got a intervention order against her husband. ... more
- IBARKER on Why Rosie Batty erupted This one reason why she should not enter Politics. more
Perth Reporter details run-in with Liz Hurley
We'll never know whether it was a bad flight, a blue with Warney or a generally bad mood that caused Liz Hurley to confront and verbally abuse a Channel 10 Reporter at Perth Airport this morning.
Caty Price joined Tom Elliott on Drive this afternoon and said she was just doing what any good journo does - ask questions:
"We went to the airport chasing Shane Warne about his performance in the cricket last night, and we got a lot more than we expected," Caty said.
"I asked Liz what she thought of last night's game, all the sudden she responded by turning on her heels and coming back at me fairly close to my face, saying 'I think you should F- off."
Caty said the British actress then turned around, flicked her hair and grinned at her beau as she walked off.
"Hopefully you'll never run into Liz Hurley again, at least under those circumstances," Tom Elliott Joked.
PLAY: Channel 10 Reporter Caty Price
YET ANOTHER THIN SKINNED REPORTER, WHO YELLS ABUSE WHEN THEY GET WHAT THEY DESERVE.
YOU DO YER JOB AND YOU ROLL WITH WHAT YOU GET.
I WOULD HAVE TOLD YYOU TO GET SEDUCED TOO.chris watts Monday 21 January, 2013 - 1:24 PM
1. Reporters are annoying
2. When someone doesn't want to be bugged, best thing is to leave that person alone, Celebrity or not.
I would have told them to F off too, and maybe placed that microphone in an uncomfortable place in your body...adam Monday 21 January, 2013 - 11:51 AM
Yet again we have a media hoare screaming about their rights when they are confronted by one of their victoms. You're just very lucky she didn't give you a good smack in the mouth. I would have punched your lights out. Doing what any GOOD journo would do?? You ego maniac!!lee Sunday 20 January, 2013 - 11:54 AM
Media moron gets rite whack>!Steve Friday 18 January, 2013 - 8:24 PM
Saw this on the news last night and thought it looked like the reporter got in her way. Thought I might be able to watch this footage to help make up my mind but clearly they have left the previous 2 secs of footage off so that it is favorable to the reporter. Still think that Liz (Even tho I don't think too much of her) was right....!Ken Friday 18 January, 2013 - 2:08 PM
I would like to say after seeing the whole thing that personally I think the reporter was very rude in the first place by stepping in front of Liz to get to Shane and also before that before she told her what she eventually said she had asked her could she get out of the way. then came the bit we all see because that's what they want to show so good on you Liz. I would have lost my cool a lot soonerPatricia Henshaw Friday 18 January, 2013 - 1:40 PM