- Crews mop up Docklands diesel leak
- Truck smoulders on EastLink
- Gough Whitlam dead at 98
- Luke wasn't scared of his father
- 'We've got to get through to these irresponsible thugs'
- Wildlife sanctuary saved
- Salvos attacked by ice users
- Masters of their craft
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mandi on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 These shall not be forgotten years.I will never forget that powerful speech an aussie icon laid to rest. more
- Gloss on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 Al Black, I agree. Whitlam was arrogant and self-centred and deserved to be sacked over the Khemlani Affair, which he ... more
- Iain on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 Yes Gough was a significant figure in Australian history but more, much more, than that..he was a decent and generous man. A ... more
- shane on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 Gough Whitlam was one of the greatest Labor Primeministers of all time, Gough could see 20 in front of him, his most ... more
- Al Black on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 Gough Whitlam's government was so bad it had to be sacked, and his legacy was to inspire Kevin Rudd and Julia Gillard to ... more
- Phil on Teachers, students to protest together Its amazing the schools are encouraging their students to protest against 'children in the detention' but can't offer a ... more
- Bernadette on Teachers, students to protest together Catholic Teachings regarding Social Justice are very clearly set out, that ALL people regardless of who they are should at ... more
- Parent on Teachers, students to protest together A fantastic opportunity for young men to analyse & discuss the abhorrent detention of children who have a strong likelihood ... more
- Jack on Teachers, students to protest together I'm a student at st Bernard's college. Yesterday as protest was one that was derived from our colleges faith as Christians, ... more
- Turn it up on Teachers, students to protest together To everyone here commenting that this is disgusting and wrong and the students did not have a decision in the matter, Turn ... more
- Lina johns on Teachers, students to protest together Nice to see that we have young people in our community who have a heart and truly believe in humanity (children should not ... more
- Michael on Teachers, students to protest together I was a student at St Bernards.I couldn't be more proud. Well done boys and well done Tony. All you people having a whinge ... more
- Pedro on Teachers, students to protest together As a parent of a former 2014 St Bernard's College student, I congratulate Mr Paatsch on taking this leadership for the young ... more
- Sue on Teachers, students to protest together Disgusting that school teachers are allowed to infect our children with their views. more
- IBARKER on Teachers, students to protest together There is only one person that should their mouths and hands taped,that should be the TEACHER. more
- Flash on Teachers, students to protest together Brain washing, and the media doesn't. For your information and if you read the articles. Its completely option. I love ... more
- student on Teachers, students to protest together I am a student of the school in question and I can confidently say most of the opinions presented on this site are ... more
- jenny on Teachers, students to protest together when I was a kid at school my opinion was neither asked for or even valued. the issue of children in detention is so ... more
- Gloria on Teachers, students to protest together So typical of Catholic teaching, brainwash kids whilst they're young! more
- damien O'Neil on Teachers, students to protest together This bloke woukld have to be a member of the greens?? Doesn't have a clue and he is charge of teaching 1,400 students. God ... more
Perth Reporter details run-in with Liz Hurley
We'll never know whether it was a bad flight, a blue with Warney or a generally bad mood that caused Liz Hurley to confront and verbally abuse a Channel 10 Reporter at Perth Airport this morning.
Caty Price joined Tom Elliott on Drive this afternoon and said she was just doing what any good journo does - ask questions:
"We went to the airport chasing Shane Warne about his performance in the cricket last night, and we got a lot more than we expected," Caty said.
"I asked Liz what she thought of last night's game, all the sudden she responded by turning on her heels and coming back at me fairly close to my face, saying 'I think you should F- off."
Caty said the British actress then turned around, flicked her hair and grinned at her beau as she walked off.
"Hopefully you'll never run into Liz Hurley again, at least under those circumstances," Tom Elliott Joked.
PLAY: Channel 10 Reporter Caty Price
YET ANOTHER THIN SKINNED REPORTER, WHO YELLS ABUSE WHEN THEY GET WHAT THEY DESERVE.
YOU DO YER JOB AND YOU ROLL WITH WHAT YOU GET.
I WOULD HAVE TOLD YYOU TO GET SEDUCED TOO.chris watts Monday 21 January, 2013 - 1:24 PM
1. Reporters are annoying
2. When someone doesn't want to be bugged, best thing is to leave that person alone, Celebrity or not.
I would have told them to F off too, and maybe placed that microphone in an uncomfortable place in your body...adam Monday 21 January, 2013 - 11:51 AM
Yet again we have a media hoare screaming about their rights when they are confronted by one of their victoms. You're just very lucky she didn't give you a good smack in the mouth. I would have punched your lights out. Doing what any GOOD journo would do?? You ego maniac!!lee Sunday 20 January, 2013 - 11:54 AM
Media moron gets rite whack>!Steve Friday 18 January, 2013 - 8:24 PM
Saw this on the news last night and thought it looked like the reporter got in her way. Thought I might be able to watch this footage to help make up my mind but clearly they have left the previous 2 secs of footage off so that it is favorable to the reporter. Still think that Liz (Even tho I don't think too much of her) was right....!Ken Friday 18 January, 2013 - 2:08 PM
I would like to say after seeing the whole thing that personally I think the reporter was very rude in the first place by stepping in front of Liz to get to Shane and also before that before she told her what she eventually said she had asked her could she get out of the way. then came the bit we all see because that's what they want to show so good on you Liz. I would have lost my cool a lot soonerPatricia Henshaw Friday 18 January, 2013 - 1:40 PM