- Girls charged over sickening brawl
- Obama has the last laugh
- Man found dead in Pakenham street
- Elderly woman killed at Reservoir
- Neil's Pics: Radio selfies
- Gang attack over baseball cap
- I never injected anyone: Demetriou
- Demetriou steps aside
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Garry on Kew coup: Napthine's headache The extreme right of the Liberal Party strikes again, a good competent member now in trouble, Smith is probably one of Tom's ... more
- l ross on Demetriou steps aside Best News IN years more
- Brendan on Demetriou steps aside Andrew has done an excellent job. Its all about bums on seats and tv. ratings. A+ in both areas. more
- Steve. on Demetriou steps aside And not before time, the man was always out of his depth. more
- David on Demetriou steps aside He should have been removed last year for his attack on Essendon with no evidence or proof of any wrong doing. He did a ... more
- Kate on Demetriou steps aside I think this was in the rumour file! more
- biggles on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Qantas will av a jobe for her more
- Pradman on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Good to see some young blood instead of another matron. more
- Gazza on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault What a surprise more workers lose their jobs after Abbott/WORKCHOICES is elected.its the liberal way...... more
- colin on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hey, didn't a high profile 3AW minion classify this this whole thing as Bulltish.Haven't seen a rebuttal, but I will not ... more
- klarie mcintyre on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault how can a australian carrier expect to be sustainable when qantas opted to purchase a380s instead of 777-300ers which are ... more
- Bruno Marino on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault It's about time that we stop blaming all the companies that are RUNNING away from Australia and turn our attention on the ... more
- ian on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Tell Joyce to spend less on his hair DYE ?and he might save the AIRLINE.??? more
- Rachel on Talking Geelong I have started a Meetup Group called Grassroots Geelong Grassroots Geelong is an ideas exchange and Meetup group for ... more
- JX on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault The union leaders won't rest until every Australian business goes under. You only have to look at the ex union hacks in the ... more
- david on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hi perhaps, if those saving a couple of dollars on the cheap airlines should have put their hand in their pocket and flown ... more
- Reg Claybrook on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Clearly Joyce has to go. Its almost beyond belief he is still there. Like to hear what John Borghetti, now with Virgin,what ... more
- Steve on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault High wage demands by greedy unions and labors carbon tax have had a big influence on these decisions by Qantas and others ... more
- Steve on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford What a tragic waste of life and talent,R.I.P Charlotte.. more
- Janet P on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford Very Sad News she was a lovely lady, RIP. more
Perth Reporter details run-in with Liz Hurley
We'll never know whether it was a bad flight, a blue with Warney or a generally bad mood that caused Liz Hurley to confront and verbally abuse a Channel 10 Reporter at Perth Airport this morning.
Caty Price joined Tom Elliott on Drive this afternoon and said she was just doing what any good journo does - ask questions:
"We went to the airport chasing Shane Warne about his performance in the cricket last night, and we got a lot more than we expected," Caty said.
"I asked Liz what she thought of last night's game, all the sudden she responded by turning on her heels and coming back at me fairly close to my face, saying 'I think you should F- off."
Caty said the British actress then turned around, flicked her hair and grinned at her beau as she walked off.
"Hopefully you'll never run into Liz Hurley again, at least under those circumstances," Tom Elliott Joked.
PLAY: Channel 10 Reporter Caty Price
YET ANOTHER THIN SKINNED REPORTER, WHO YELLS ABUSE WHEN THEY GET WHAT THEY DESERVE.
YOU DO YER JOB AND YOU ROLL WITH WHAT YOU GET.
I WOULD HAVE TOLD YYOU TO GET SEDUCED TOO.chris watts Monday 21 January, 2013 - 1:24 PM
1. Reporters are annoying
2. When someone doesn't want to be bugged, best thing is to leave that person alone, Celebrity or not.
I would have told them to F off too, and maybe placed that microphone in an uncomfortable place in your body...adam Monday 21 January, 2013 - 11:51 AM
Yet again we have a media hoare screaming about their rights when they are confronted by one of their victoms. You're just very lucky she didn't give you a good smack in the mouth. I would have punched your lights out. Doing what any GOOD journo would do?? You ego maniac!!lee Sunday 20 January, 2013 - 11:54 AM
Media moron gets rite whack>!Steve Friday 18 January, 2013 - 8:24 PM
Saw this on the news last night and thought it looked like the reporter got in her way. Thought I might be able to watch this footage to help make up my mind but clearly they have left the previous 2 secs of footage off so that it is favorable to the reporter. Still think that Liz (Even tho I don't think too much of her) was right....!Ken Friday 18 January, 2013 - 2:08 PM
I would like to say after seeing the whole thing that personally I think the reporter was very rude in the first place by stepping in front of Liz to get to Shane and also before that before she told her what she eventually said she had asked her could she get out of the way. then came the bit we all see because that's what they want to show so good on you Liz. I would have lost my cool a lot soonerPatricia Henshaw Friday 18 January, 2013 - 1:40 PM