- Bureaucratic stonewall no block for new Richmond icon
- '59 Penfolds Grange reviewed
- Man fronts court over fatal stabbing
- 'I hope you get smashed by the karma bus'
- Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM Abbott and Liberal friends on-side
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young 'seriously unwell'
- Melbourne treated to pink lunar eclipse
- Kindergarten pets mutilated
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Greg on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... About time some Politician has been caught out at a Royal Commission or Inquiry,all they ever say is I don't remember or ... more
- Lukew on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... So you can waste billions of dollars of tax payers money mis-managing just about everything - federal and state - and be ... more
- Gazza on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Standard liberal behaviour more
- boofa on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... PIGS, TROUGH , SNOUT.Lets cover this one up Tony. more
- Sir Matt of the 1950's on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Lucky Mitchell & little Tommy Elliott are on holidays(again, more holidays than teachers & construction workers they harp on ... more
- Lisa on Commonwealth Bank customers can't ... Australia Post can't take ANY credit cards, because their Eftpos is with Commonwealth. So... People trying to lodge mail ... more
- Milton on Surprise, surprise: Petrol price pain ... It hit $1.71 cents per Litre yesterday in Sydney. So wait for it. more
- Gazza on New way to snap naughty drivers Robert hills comment say it all"we know motorists are quick to put their phone down and put their seatbelt on when they see ... more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Are you blocking all comments about Clive or just the positive ones? more
- Dame Mylene on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Clive Palmer's now the unofficial Prime Minister of Australia. Fun times ahead, Mr Abbott. more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Neil: At least Clive knows how to build businesses and not tear them down. more
- Hooksy from the Country on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Buffoon - pot, kettle, black ...... more
- Mark on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... It would be worse if there were 4 more green loonies. more
- Garry on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Both the Labour and Liberal parties seem hell bent on making themselves unappealing many voters are looking for an ... more
- Dame Mylene on 'One of the biggest law and order ... The only way they'll have a Royal Commission is if they can blame Labor. Otherwise it's not going to happen :p more
- Kristy on Youths charged over Newport crime spree Bloody thugs, blame the pathetic laws for this one too as they know nothing will happen not even a slap on the wrist!! more
- Matt on Youths charged over Newport crime spree So glad I live in Singapore where these criminals would be caught, publicly shamed, caned & jailed. In Melbourne they wont ... more
- Sinbad on 'They've got to do something' Of course, it's also Napthine's fault that he got his head kicked in in the first place ! Now you've got to ask yourself why ... more
- Kevin on 'They've got to do something' Napthine government = fail more
- Ken of Euroa on 'They've got to do something' If he had a fractured neck he wouldn't be standing up more
Perth Reporter details run-in with Liz Hurley
We'll never know whether it was a bad flight, a blue with Warney or a generally bad mood that caused Liz Hurley to confront and verbally abuse a Channel 10 Reporter at Perth Airport this morning.
Caty Price joined Tom Elliott on Drive this afternoon and said she was just doing what any good journo does - ask questions:
"We went to the airport chasing Shane Warne about his performance in the cricket last night, and we got a lot more than we expected," Caty said.
"I asked Liz what she thought of last night's game, all the sudden she responded by turning on her heels and coming back at me fairly close to my face, saying 'I think you should F- off."
Caty said the British actress then turned around, flicked her hair and grinned at her beau as she walked off.
"Hopefully you'll never run into Liz Hurley again, at least under those circumstances," Tom Elliott Joked.
PLAY: Channel 10 Reporter Caty Price
YET ANOTHER THIN SKINNED REPORTER, WHO YELLS ABUSE WHEN THEY GET WHAT THEY DESERVE.
YOU DO YER JOB AND YOU ROLL WITH WHAT YOU GET.
I WOULD HAVE TOLD YYOU TO GET SEDUCED TOO.chris watts Monday 21 January, 2013 - 1:24 PM
1. Reporters are annoying
2. When someone doesn't want to be bugged, best thing is to leave that person alone, Celebrity or not.
I would have told them to F off too, and maybe placed that microphone in an uncomfortable place in your body...adam Monday 21 January, 2013 - 11:51 AM
Yet again we have a media hoare screaming about their rights when they are confronted by one of their victoms. You're just very lucky she didn't give you a good smack in the mouth. I would have punched your lights out. Doing what any GOOD journo would do?? You ego maniac!!lee Sunday 20 January, 2013 - 11:54 AM
Media moron gets rite whack>!Steve Friday 18 January, 2013 - 8:24 PM
Saw this on the news last night and thought it looked like the reporter got in her way. Thought I might be able to watch this footage to help make up my mind but clearly they have left the previous 2 secs of footage off so that it is favorable to the reporter. Still think that Liz (Even tho I don't think too much of her) was right....!Ken Friday 18 January, 2013 - 2:08 PM
I would like to say after seeing the whole thing that personally I think the reporter was very rude in the first place by stepping in front of Liz to get to Shane and also before that before she told her what she eventually said she had asked her could she get out of the way. then came the bit we all see because that's what they want to show so good on you Liz. I would have lost my cool a lot soonerPatricia Henshaw Friday 18 January, 2013 - 1:40 PM