- 'Heads must roll, or the voters will roll you'
- On the road with Patty the poet cabbie
- Marathon hero, hamburger lover
- Peter Slipper found guilty
- Demons sign Paul Roos for another year
- Seal swims to South Yarra
- Police investigate football leg break
- Umpire reverses match-winning goal for 'faked' injury
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jennifer Adams on Made it!: Ross and John in Glasgow How come Canada are not winning many medals ? They usually do well. more
- IBARKER on Umpire reverses match-winning goal for ... Sounds like Soccer to me ???Or sooo callllll ball. more
- Joe Garra on Umpire reverses match-winning goal for ... Excellent common sense decision! more
- Terri on Made it!: Ross and John in Glasgow Hi Ross and JohnYou should go to my cousins sweets shop in Glasgow.http://www.glickmans.co.uk/ this is the website, lots and ... more
- Gloria on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... What I find hard to believe is that a journo could lose/mislay such an important piece of equipment, I would be guarding it ... more
- Christine on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... Let me be clear is another popular line, well let me be clear Labor - you are absolutely good for nothing. You and your ... more
- mylene on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... The Age and Labor are basically the same organization. One stealing from the other is like junior 'borrowing' the car to go ... more
- bc on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... Its all about one big liberals bitching about other liberals telling us how bad and dirty they really are thats all we need ... more
- Ricta on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... poppit & Stephen, Touche'.This story is exactly how the ALP behave in every facet of politics. Can't win honesty? Cheat.And ... more
- poppitt on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... Mr Andrews I can hear your words in my ears...Now Let Me Be Honest Here...Now Let Me just say....what a whole lot of HUMBUG ... more
- Stephen on Tape scandal: 'Criminal' allegations ... The labor party and their Union thugs make my skin crawl!! The party of sleeze and corruption! Why do people keep voting for ... more
- mick on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Since the Government wont send over the SAS to avenge the murder of our People, we can only hope some Americans were killed, ... more
- Nick on Israeli troops move into Gaza To Gloria,so the arabs get 27 other states and the jews are not even allowed 1?Sounds fair right? more
- dr ablett on Israeli troops move into Gaza The Muslims need to be taught that terrorism is not acceptable they seem extremely stupid people who cannot be reasoned ... more
- Gloria on Israeli troops move into Gaza Listened to Neil Mitchel and can't understand why everyone sticks up for Israel. The Jews pinched Palestine (with Englands ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... No one ever listens to me...no one should ever travel again in an airplane... the notion flying is safer than driving is ... more
- Peggy on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... A sad day when so many lose their lives and it could have been avoided.Why would any airline fly over any country in the ... more
- Michelle on 'This won't stop the separatists ... How is a Boeing 777 shot down by accident? A totally deplorable action never mind what the conflict is. I hope all flights ... more
- Delboy on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Today the world has changed? You're kidding right? Didn't it change when Pan Am blew up over Lockerbie? And didn't it change ... more
- carole on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Wake up australia. This sort of violence will be here sooner than you think.What a terrible thought. Government please look ... more
'Playing politics with lives'
The Prime Minister's conceded the collapse of the Malaysia people swap deal will see more boats and asylum seekers coming to Australia.
Ms Gillard has accused the Opposition of playing politics with lives by blocking amendments to the Migration Act, which she wanted to use to resurrect the Malaysia swap deal.
The PM says the Opposition could have blood on their hands.
Meanwhile, Tony Abbott is refusing to take the blame for the government's decision to abandon the offshore processing of asylum seekers.
Mr Abbott says if the government's serious about offshore processing, they could have it tomorrow by accepting the opposition's amendments.
PLAY: Marion Le, refugee advocate says Gillard needs to start realistically addressing the issue of asylum seekers
BLOG: "This is one of the only issues being debated in this country at the moment where cost is not relevant. Human life all of a sudden is not worth much." Have your say on the ramifications of the Malaysia swap plan being scuttled.
Check out our latest Tweets via http://twitter.com/3aw693.
WAYS TO CONTACT US:
TALKBACK LINE: 96 900 693 or 13 13 32 if outside Melbourne
VIA EMAIL: The 3AW Contact Us Page
EMAIL US PHOTOS: email@example.com
FACEBOOK PAGES: "3AW Radio - Melbourne's Own", "3AW Breakfast", "3AW Football", "Official 3AW Nightline Bruce and Phil" and "The Weekend Break with Tom Elliott".
iPHONE APP: Launched on October 10! (download it here)
TEAR Up the UN agreement, we dont want them here.janet p Monday 17 October, 2011 - 3:38 PM
some of you people should look at the advice from the department of immigration and other agencies who deal with boat arrivals and who again today have repeated that reopening Nauru will not be a deterrent to boat arrivals. instead of being stuck in partisan political positions it would help if people would inform themselves a bit better on this issue. See story today: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/immigration/cost-revealed-of-failed-malaysia-solution/story-fn9hm1gu-1226168592893diana Monday 17 October, 2011 - 3:12 PM
Gillard is "not" right, please stop because you don't even realise how stupid you sound.
Read other people's posts and you might get it since obviously you don't get what I have written.Peggy Monday 17 October, 2011 - 1:09 PM
Blame Abbot all you like. But to the rusted on Labor fools here, did Nauru processing of asylum seekers stop the boats? A simple yes or no thanks.JR Monday 17 October, 2011 - 1:02 PM
For your information, Peggy, "Tony" is now the one who is supporting Bob Brown, not Gillard. Do you support off shore processing or not? You cannot say "yes and no" like Abbott. You either do or do not. Abbott will be standing shoulder to shoulder with Bob Brown in voting against Gillard's Malaysia solution to turn back the boats, so don't tell me Abbott is better for Australia than Gillard. Fair's fair, when the illegals start flooding in you cannot blame Gillard for this one - not this time. She has done her best to stop it. You should learn to judge by results, Peggy not words.Gillard is Still Right! Monday 17 October, 2011 - 12:40 PM
Gillard is right?????What land are you living in or what are you "SMOKING".IAN BARKER Monday 17 October, 2011 - 10:11 AM