- Bargain Bun Ta with Ela Carte
- No deal: Ambo pay dispute blows up
- Ambulance Victoria dismisses Melbourne Ebola fears
- Poll points to big Liberal loss
- Chinatown murder charge
- A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is shattered'
- Has this CCTV caught a ghost?
- The Rumour File even we didn't think could be true...
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Susan Williams on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Neil I have listened to your interview with Bridget O'Toole and I felt compelled to write to you. I was crying whilst ... more
- Mandi on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... The parle board and those responsible have blood on their hands again sadly I cant see things changing. more
- Craig on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... I do not generally believe in the death penalty, but there are 20 or 30 cases where the death penalty is warranted. This ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The Police should see this video it looks like a robber. more
- M. Patterson on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... As a friend of the family I have seen their grief firsthand and I am just so heartbroken because of the endless pain they ... more
- PJ on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Broke my heart listening to the agony and the anguish of Bridget. What a person she is to be still standing up after all ... more
- Lee McLean on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... The day my father died in a nursing home in footscray a carer walked up my mother and myself a stated now your father has ... more
- Lance on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Ghost?Sounds legit. more
- Andrea Davey on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Our Legal System needs a complete overhaul. This man had 200 prior convictions and now a good honest person is dead. Why oh ... more
- Renee Wood on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Bridget my heart breaks for you and your family. Your strength through that interview was amazing. Im ashamed of our ... more
- Mel on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... Shame on YOU! more
- Mel on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Yes i believe it to be a ghost, yes. more
- Kathryn on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... Dear 3AW, I too was robbed while in Frances Perry Hospital in 2010, three days after giving birth by C Section to my ... more
- Ken LEE TET on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The shape on the chair is not identifiable as a person in this still photo. Maybe a better view if we could see the video, ... more
- Lisa on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Neil, Ive seen ghosts, and they are grey to charcoal in colour, this looks white.....mmm I have my doubts ;) more
- Belinda on Wild weather causes train chaos I shot a video of last night's thunderstorm and lightning strikes in Melbourne. My house is in Footscray. more
- Jason on Wild weather causes train chaos Thunderbolts and lightening, very very frightening! more
- Colin Lacivita on Man arrested after police chase The Police should have gotten a couple of truckies to setup a road block and then abandon their trucks. This would really ... more
- PatQuickCrazy on Man arrested after police chase We could do what the Greens like to do for anything and everything like this...how about we just ban cars? more
- Aria Judilla on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues @GIW - Rather than just bag Mylene personally maybe you could actually point out which part of her post you think was ... more
'Playing politics with lives'
The Prime Minister's conceded the collapse of the Malaysia people swap deal will see more boats and asylum seekers coming to Australia.
Ms Gillard has accused the Opposition of playing politics with lives by blocking amendments to the Migration Act, which she wanted to use to resurrect the Malaysia swap deal.
The PM says the Opposition could have blood on their hands.
Meanwhile, Tony Abbott is refusing to take the blame for the government's decision to abandon the offshore processing of asylum seekers.
Mr Abbott says if the government's serious about offshore processing, they could have it tomorrow by accepting the opposition's amendments.
PLAY: Marion Le, refugee advocate says Gillard needs to start realistically addressing the issue of asylum seekers
BLOG: "This is one of the only issues being debated in this country at the moment where cost is not relevant. Human life all of a sudden is not worth much." Have your say on the ramifications of the Malaysia swap plan being scuttled.
Check out our latest Tweets via http://twitter.com/3aw693.
WAYS TO CONTACT US:
TALKBACK LINE: 96 900 693 or 13 13 32 if outside Melbourne
VIA EMAIL: The 3AW Contact Us Page
EMAIL US PHOTOS: firstname.lastname@example.org
FACEBOOK PAGES: "3AW Radio - Melbourne's Own", "3AW Breakfast", "3AW Football", "Official 3AW Nightline Bruce and Phil" and "The Weekend Break with Tom Elliott".
iPHONE APP: Launched on October 10! (download it here)
TEAR Up the UN agreement, we dont want them here.janet p Monday 17 October, 2011 - 3:38 PM
some of you people should look at the advice from the department of immigration and other agencies who deal with boat arrivals and who again today have repeated that reopening Nauru will not be a deterrent to boat arrivals. instead of being stuck in partisan political positions it would help if people would inform themselves a bit better on this issue. See story today: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/immigration/cost-revealed-of-failed-malaysia-solution/story-fn9hm1gu-1226168592893diana Monday 17 October, 2011 - 3:12 PM
Gillard is "not" right, please stop because you don't even realise how stupid you sound.
Read other people's posts and you might get it since obviously you don't get what I have written.Peggy Monday 17 October, 2011 - 1:09 PM
Blame Abbot all you like. But to the rusted on Labor fools here, did Nauru processing of asylum seekers stop the boats? A simple yes or no thanks.JR Monday 17 October, 2011 - 1:02 PM
For your information, Peggy, "Tony" is now the one who is supporting Bob Brown, not Gillard. Do you support off shore processing or not? You cannot say "yes and no" like Abbott. You either do or do not. Abbott will be standing shoulder to shoulder with Bob Brown in voting against Gillard's Malaysia solution to turn back the boats, so don't tell me Abbott is better for Australia than Gillard. Fair's fair, when the illegals start flooding in you cannot blame Gillard for this one - not this time. She has done her best to stop it. You should learn to judge by results, Peggy not words.Gillard is Still Right! Monday 17 October, 2011 - 12:40 PM
Gillard is right?????What land are you living in or what are you "SMOKING".IAN BARKER Monday 17 October, 2011 - 10:11 AM