- Bombers battered in court
- Terror raids: Sydney man charged over terrorism plot
- Attempted tobacco smuggling ring busted in Port Melbourne
- RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard thief checking in for 'other matters' at police station
- McCartney responds to rift rumours
- Carlton tram creep touching women passengers
- Teen attacked along Dandenong Creek
- 'It's not OK': Pollie's anger over 'pornographic' graffiti
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Willow on Bombers battered in court About time, justice at last. A lesson to players for the future, do not take part in experiments just because your Club and ... more
- Aria Judillaa on Bombers battered in court Sorry Hird, but when people start challenging the validity of an investigation it's pretty obvious they have something to ... more
- Iain on Bombers battered in court I wonder if Essendon get it know..Justice Middleton is well respected and agrees they have a case to answer. Essendon: take ... more
- Stephen on Bombers battered in court Time to move on and draw a line under this by all sides. The evidence is not there or this would have been put to bed by ... more
- IBARKER on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... Great result for the Person that had his Boards Stolen. more
- RFor on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... LOVE IT !!!Like the other one a few weeks ago- Pollys Questn. Suspect, he says no not me, shows his brothers I.D. - Pollys ... more
- Jodie O'Donovan on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... Sounds like the bloke who robbed my house while I was across the road at work, watching him. My husband ran to the house to ... more
- David T. on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... This is one thief who is totally unsuited to his chosen career. more
- jgl Melb on Australian troops land in Middle East ... So the SAS are over there to "train" the locals...First;Didn't they get enough training when we and the Yanks were there the ... more
- Gloria on Body of toddler found in creek OMG, please all parents watch after your children, especially when near danger water. more
- Time for the TRUTH on Did we miss the train? The next train to the airport leaves Southern Cross Station in 2030, please mind 'the gap"!! more
- Michelle on Did we miss the train? I'm a liberal voter and think this advertising is just a waste of money and VERY unhelpful not to mention confusing for ... more
- Lindsay Cowling on Did we miss the train? Why not move the airport to Fisherman's Bend and a new suburb to Tullarmarine? The terminal could become a shopping centre ... more
- Lindsay Cowling on Did we miss the train? From plane to train in just 25 minutes? Just another example of the deceptive and misleading conduct this State Government ... more
- Ian Montgomery on Did we miss the train? I wonder if the 901 bus from the Airport to Broadmeadows station takes 25 minutes? Then the sign would be accurate though ... more
- Grant on Did we miss the train? As Victoria has pre-established election dates, wouldn't it be simple to just have moratorium on government related ... more
- mark on Did we miss the train? neil,you say the gov is spending millions on self promotion,but does 3aw take any of their money? more
- Cherie on Did we miss the train? It's nice to live in the worlds move livable city but if the government doesn't do something about employment, we wont be ... more
- poppitt on Labor trumps government's Geelong ... Where is he getting the money? Public Transport, all Schools, Ambulance workers (who deserve to be paid the best!) now ... more
- Chris on Man shot in hand, no suspects Reckon he might have just been letting of steam following the mighty Heidelberg footy clubs Grand Final win. more
Police descend on street in St Albans
UPDATE: Police are searching for a man wanted over a domestic-related stabbing at St Albans this morning.
Officers surrounded a property amid fears the man had barricaded himself in a house on Grant Street.
The Special Operations Group stormed the property this afternoon, but failed to find any sign of him.
Police are now investigating other leads in the hope of tracking down the alleged offender.
A siege underway in St Albans following a stabbing in Grant St this morning. A man has barricaded himself in a house twitter.com/yvettegray3AW/…— Yvette Gray (@yvettegray3AW) December 7, 2012
EARLIER: A siege has locked down residential streets in St Albans as police try to negotiate with a man inside a house.
Heavily-armed police are at a house in Grant Street negotiating with the man, with several streets in the area cordoned off.
It is unclear if he is armed or has anybody else inside the house with him.
Police say the man has access to weapons, unknown if hostages. Injured man taken to hospital with stab wound to neck twitter.com/yvettegray3AW/…— Yvette Gray (@yvettegray3AW) December 7, 2012
MAP: Grant St, St Albans
View Larger Map
PROTECTIVE OFFICERS: Community Legal centres say Protective Services Officers are bored, poorly trained and are unfairly targeting the mentally ill. In one case, PSOs have fined a teenager with an intellectual disability 13 times in two months.
EASTERN SUBURBS: Detectives are investigating whether a serial sex pest targeting women in Melbourne's eastern suburbs has struck a ninth time. A 27-year-old woman has contacted police claiming she was indecently assaulted by a man in Camberwell.
That's right defame the poor sod by innuendo prior to fitting him up.When will the general public learn that corrupting the law can be done in a myriad of ways such sham raids....locked down,person not in house... Is this adequate policing or just another way to win by fraudulent methodsrobots for sure not humans Friday 7 December, 2012 - 4:46 PM
Obviously these coppers'must come from high places if they are "descending" or does that mean they are still up themselves about social standing and behaviour..oh come on flatfoot... dont get a big head over the fact you have condescend by comimg down to earth(reality).Slide down the ladder from skypilot territory Friday 7 December, 2012 - 4:33 PM
Auss is now 1 of the worst free world countries to live in.janetp Friday 7 December, 2012 - 2:37 PM
Melbourne is becoming the "WESTERN SURBUBS" Like SydneyIAN Friday 7 December, 2012 - 1:09 PM