- 'He was a precocious talent'
- Phillip Hughes dead at 25
- 'Like winning the lotto': A win for heartbroken wife
- 'Parliament is not a pub'
- Woman hit, man flees on foot, Blackburn Rd closed
- Condition of sinkhole victim worsens
- 'Kids will give cricket away'
- Police swarm on Bandidos club in murder investigation
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Heather on Phillip Hughes dead at 25 May the clouds wrap him in a blanket of love and the moon kiss him goodnight! Rest in peace young man! Much love to his ... more
- Susan on Special pup for family's last Christmas As Marie said I hope the new pup brings JOY to the family maybe they should rename it Joy 0r Faith or Hope but Pixie's cute ... more
- Carol on Special pup for family's last Christmas Well Done Neil!!This family are well deserving of this money and puppy!! Had me in years all morning! Beautiful bittersweet ... more
- jgl Melb on Tenant wins $1K over crappy loo A visit to the nearest Bunnings would've sorted this earth shattering problem.Then again the complainant wouldn't have ... more
- kes from central victoria on Special pup for family's last Christmas Wow, amazing. Just when you think nobody cares this happens....such sad circumstances when the bulldog pup,who is just ... more
- Debs on Tenant wins $1K over crappy loo What a crock of shite. You mean to say to me this guy couldn't go to Bunnings/Masters and fork out a measly $30 for a new ... more
- Marie on Special pup for family's last Christmas I cannot believe how this family have managed over the years with 2 of their 3 children so very sick. Being a mum myself I ... more
- Cere on Special pup for family's last Christmas Most amazing and so sad well done to Neil and everyone. The puppy is so beautiful and I know she will give all her love ... more
- Roma Vaccaro on Special pup for family's last Christmas I hope this little angel in the form of a pup brings the family much love and laughter. What a horrible thing for any ... more
- Debbie on Special pup for family's last Christmas Awesome response to an amazing family So happy they have a lil pup, she will certainly be very loved more
- Donny Blake on Special pup for family's last Christmas What a gorgeous little pup and will definitely go to a great home, although I am an one eyed boxer girl. more
- Tarielle on Special pup for family's last Christmas This little girl is absolutely gorgeous. What a very special gift she is. I hope she brings Sam and Ashley much love and ... more
- Andrea Murphy on Tenant wins $1K over crappy loo Maybe Riley has to turn the other cheek! more
- Dennis on Hundreds flee burning city apartment ... Apparantly Edihad is supplying food and drink to people affected by the fire. I hope they're not charging football prices. more
- Chris on Hundreds flee burning city apartment ... With all the media and fire fighters the dock lands population must have doubled last night. more
- Chris on Tenant wins $1K over crappy loo Any smart person would have put a new seat on $20 at bunnings and when they leave put the broken one back on. more
- Gloria on 'Corruption, abuse' and Yooralla I had written a cheque yesterday for Yooralla Appeal, will not decide whether to post it or not until investigations are ... more
- andy on Mark Williams diagnosed with cancer good luck more
- jgl Melb on Clive Palmer spits the dummy The punters are starting to twig to Clive (no I haven't s--t myself I only walk like it) Palmer. more
- Stephen on Clive Palmer spits the dummy This is what our stupid voting system gets us. Idiots voted in on hand full of votes and a bucket load of preferences that ... more
Police identify ‘Racist Bus Video’ antagonist
Police have identified a third person in the now-infamous video of a racist and sexist attack on a Melbourne bus.
The Youtube video shows a young French woman being racially abused on Remembrance Day.
Detectives have questioned a 35-year-old Doncaster East man who's been released, pending further investigaiton.
Investigators have also questioned a man and woman over the verbal attack.
On Wednesday Sly of the Underworld called on the police to make the case a top priority and told listeners there were three possible reasons why the man wasn’t already identified.
"One, he's not known by police, if he was they would've picked him up immediately, two, he's done a runner, and three, which is most worrying, is that his friends and associates tacitly agree with him.
"If someone we know behaved in that manner, I'd like to think we'd call Crimestoppers immediately," Sly said
NEIL MITCHELL: For a moment yesterday I could sympathise with Shane Warne and Rex Hunt. They both had nasty and silly road rage incidents with cyclists. I came across what I believe was my own fully-fledged idiot.
George Orwell eh.
This is hardly a 1984esque incident. This isn't thought crime or totalitarianism. Everybody should feel safe to travel on public transport, do their shopping and simply exist in society. Threats of violence against people are not OK. Simple as that.James Goodman Monday 3 December, 2012 - 12:50 PM
Yes ..George.. when the right wing, liberal voting,freemason led, paramilitary style policy, within the leadership of vic police, got wind of the laughing stock image, that their criminal schism in the ranks, was making them look. They tried to cover it up and not shut it down!The result has now become "the we are the force dont argue,talk or explain approach".It has failed miserably to the point they are an embarrasement,a little bit like indonesian guerrilas as in East Timor.When nearly 96% OF THE POPULATION want the vic police to change ,what happens..they go and distort the scenario, by focusing on other parts of society and deluding the population..Australians aren't stupid ..just watch ver carefully, if they think this approach of policing aggresion is working..It isn't....
It is disgusting that it has adopted disgraced and unworkable police aggression techniques. Instead of practising, respect for others,the technique has replaced an Australian value system or for that matter internationally,and as a consequence, replaced trust,courtesy and respect for elders. Most specifically practised by those, within the police ranks,which are dominated by gen x and those younger bash happy foools, who have stupidly followed suit in mafia style taser murder and assault by gangs in uniform.Mr. lay get off your fat traffic behind and acknowledge that you have a problem or else you will face charges in the future as a result of your naivety.Another (police) mafia forming Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 11:35 AM
It's sad that 3AW should be celebrating this or thinking that it is a good thing. When did "Big Brother is watching you" become something good?George Orwell Friday 30 November, 2012 - 9:45 AM
Is it too much to ask that we gain equality with the UK on race enforcement. Too many of us have watched Jacqueline Woodhouse's rather "polite" outburst and wondered why England takes race issues seriously (she got 13 weeks) and Australia treats it as a jokeCon Barrington Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 8:07 AM