- No deal: Ambo pay dispute blows up
- Ambulance Victoria dismisses Melbourne Ebola fears
- Poll points to big Liberal loss
- Chinatown murder charge
- A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is shattered'
- Has this CCTV caught a ghost?
- The Rumour File even we didn't think could be true...
- Man hunt after stabbing shock
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Susan Williams on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Neil I have listened to your interview with Bridget O'Toole and I felt compelled to write to you. I was crying whilst ... more
- Mandi on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... The parle board and those responsible have blood on their hands again sadly I cant see things changing. more
- Craig on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... I do not generally believe in the death penalty, but there are 20 or 30 cases where the death penalty is warranted. This ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The Police should see this video it looks like a robber. more
- M. Patterson on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... As a friend of the family I have seen their grief firsthand and I am just so heartbroken because of the endless pain they ... more
- PJ on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Broke my heart listening to the agony and the anguish of Bridget. What a person she is to be still standing up after all ... more
- Lee McLean on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... The day my father died in a nursing home in footscray a carer walked up my mother and myself a stated now your father has ... more
- Lance on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Ghost?Sounds legit. more
- Andrea Davey on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Our Legal System needs a complete overhaul. This man had 200 prior convictions and now a good honest person is dead. Why oh ... more
- Renee Wood on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Bridget my heart breaks for you and your family. Your strength through that interview was amazing. Im ashamed of our ... more
- Mel on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... Shame on YOU! more
- Mel on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Yes i believe it to be a ghost, yes. more
- Kathryn on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... Dear 3AW, I too was robbed while in Frances Perry Hospital in 2010, three days after giving birth by C Section to my ... more
- Ken LEE TET on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The shape on the chair is not identifiable as a person in this still photo. Maybe a better view if we could see the video, ... more
- Lisa on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Neil, Ive seen ghosts, and they are grey to charcoal in colour, this looks white.....mmm I have my doubts ;) more
- Belinda on Wild weather causes train chaos I shot a video of last night's thunderstorm and lightning strikes in Melbourne. My house is in Footscray. more
- Jason on Wild weather causes train chaos Thunderbolts and lightening, very very frightening! more
- Colin Lacivita on Man arrested after police chase The Police should have gotten a couple of truckies to setup a road block and then abandon their trucks. This would really ... more
- PatQuickCrazy on Man arrested after police chase We could do what the Greens like to do for anything and everything like this...how about we just ban cars? more
- Aria Judilla on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues @GIW - Rather than just bag Mylene personally maybe you could actually point out which part of her post you think was ... more
Police identify ‘Racist Bus Video’ antagonist
Police have identified a third person in the now-infamous video of a racist and sexist attack on a Melbourne bus.
The Youtube video shows a young French woman being racially abused on Remembrance Day.
Detectives have questioned a 35-year-old Doncaster East man who's been released, pending further investigaiton.
Investigators have also questioned a man and woman over the verbal attack.
On Wednesday Sly of the Underworld called on the police to make the case a top priority and told listeners there were three possible reasons why the man wasn’t already identified.
"One, he's not known by police, if he was they would've picked him up immediately, two, he's done a runner, and three, which is most worrying, is that his friends and associates tacitly agree with him.
"If someone we know behaved in that manner, I'd like to think we'd call Crimestoppers immediately," Sly said
NEIL MITCHELL: For a moment yesterday I could sympathise with Shane Warne and Rex Hunt. They both had nasty and silly road rage incidents with cyclists. I came across what I believe was my own fully-fledged idiot.
George Orwell eh.
This is hardly a 1984esque incident. This isn't thought crime or totalitarianism. Everybody should feel safe to travel on public transport, do their shopping and simply exist in society. Threats of violence against people are not OK. Simple as that.James Goodman Monday 3 December, 2012 - 12:50 PM
Yes ..George.. when the right wing, liberal voting,freemason led, paramilitary style policy, within the leadership of vic police, got wind of the laughing stock image, that their criminal schism in the ranks, was making them look. They tried to cover it up and not shut it down!The result has now become "the we are the force dont argue,talk or explain approach".It has failed miserably to the point they are an embarrasement,a little bit like indonesian guerrilas as in East Timor.When nearly 96% OF THE POPULATION want the vic police to change ,what happens..they go and distort the scenario, by focusing on other parts of society and deluding the population..Australians aren't stupid ..just watch ver carefully, if they think this approach of policing aggresion is working..It isn't....
It is disgusting that it has adopted disgraced and unworkable police aggression techniques. Instead of practising, respect for others,the technique has replaced an Australian value system or for that matter internationally,and as a consequence, replaced trust,courtesy and respect for elders. Most specifically practised by those, within the police ranks,which are dominated by gen x and those younger bash happy foools, who have stupidly followed suit in mafia style taser murder and assault by gangs in uniform.Mr. lay get off your fat traffic behind and acknowledge that you have a problem or else you will face charges in the future as a result of your naivety.Another (police) mafia forming Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 11:35 AM
It's sad that 3AW should be celebrating this or thinking that it is a good thing. When did "Big Brother is watching you" become something good?George Orwell Friday 30 November, 2012 - 9:45 AM
Is it too much to ask that we gain equality with the UK on race enforcement. Too many of us have watched Jacqueline Woodhouse's rather "polite" outburst and wondered why England takes race issues seriously (she got 13 weeks) and Australia treats it as a jokeCon Barrington Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 8:07 AM