- Senior cop calls for young drivers to stay on P-Plate up to age of 25
- Kevin Rudd changes stance on gay marriage
- Man deliberately struck in shocking hit-run
- 'Better late than never': Archbishop
- Pair found guilty over Brunswick panel beaters defensive homicide
- Bag snatcher targets blind woman in Keysborough
- Ricky Nixon allegedly drink driving with suspended licence
- Nine refuses to apologise for 'ugly' baby remark
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- mylene on Senior cop calls for young drivers to ... The Nanny State lives!! more
- Jillian on Senior cop calls for young drivers to ... How about having a number plate H for hoon or D for drink driver. Let these unstable driver's be known to the motorist on ... more
- robynne on Senior cop calls for young drivers to ... I would say till 21,also they should have defencive driving classes at school! more
- stuart on Senior cop calls for young drivers to ... Why not increase P plate age by 1 year every second year and closely monitor accident results. Evidenced based rules/law ... more
- Jenny on Bag snatcher targets blind woman in ... Welcome to the new Australia! We are on our way down under the lowest of the lowest. We are so full of ourselves and the ... more
- Trent on Nine refuses to apologise for 'ugly' ... get over it ! they never called the baby ugly ! the nrl footy show is much better tv then our afl footy show !@ if this is ... more
- IAN on Nine refuses to apologise for 'ugly' ... If I was the NRL Show I would tell the parents to have a good look at themselves and take a COLD shower. more
- JamesD on Nine refuses to apologise for 'ugly' ... The Footy Show in Melbourne and Sydney is a disgrace. Newman for years has behaved so poorly with his humiliation of people ... more
- jgl Melb on Ricky Nixon allegedly drink driving ... Despite any and all efforts to the contrary, an idiot,especially those of the arrogant genre,will never be educated. more
- Peggy on Bag snatcher targets blind woman in ... What a pity that the person witnessing this did not take note of the rego.What sort of a low life would do this? Cowards ... more
- Paddy on Nine refuses to apologise for 'ugly' ... I can just hear the Judge seeking guidance from the Chief Judge how "ugly" might be determined and after much back and forth ... more
- Willow on Nine refuses to apologise for 'ugly' ... Hang on here, believe it was a friend who sent this to the NRL Footy Sshow. Perhaps the family should be pointing their ire ... more
- Mal on Nine refuses to apologise for 'ugly' ... That what happens when you put photo's on facebook, it a public forum and anybody who puts anything on it deserves the ... more
- Aria Judilla on Nine refuses to apologise for 'ugly' ... Poor kid has no hope in life anyway - his parents watch the footy show. more
- Robert Rich on Cleveland's Charles Ramsey Songified God Bless You Man more
- linda on Is Celebrity Splash the worst ... This is poo TV at its best more
- steve on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... We need a train to go to the airport but city link gets looked after very well wake up victoria more
- Frank on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... TRUCKS GOING THROUGH TRAIN CROSSINGS WHILE THE BOOM GATES ARE DOWN TRUCKS ARE ALLWAYS IN RUSH.. PETROL TANKERS ROLLING OVER ... more
- wayne on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... To David 17 may - people have got the a right to make a comment dont call peoples comment stupid..I belive a normal Train ... more
- Mark on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... I wish all us truck drivers get some balls and just stop driving for a week and then you would see all these pathetic ... more
Police identify ‘Racist Bus Video’ antagonist
Police have identified a third person in the now-infamous video of a racist and sexist attack on a Melbourne bus.
The Youtube video shows a young French woman being racially abused on Remembrance Day.
Detectives have questioned a 35-year-old Doncaster East man who's been released, pending further investigaiton.
Investigators have also questioned a man and woman over the verbal attack.
On Wednesday Sly of the Underworld called on the police to make the case a top priority and told listeners there were three possible reasons why the man wasn’t already identified.
"One, he's not known by police, if he was they would've picked him up immediately, two, he's done a runner, and three, which is most worrying, is that his friends and associates tacitly agree with him.
"If someone we know behaved in that manner, I'd like to think we'd call Crimestoppers immediately," Sly said
NEIL MITCHELL: For a moment yesterday I could sympathise with Shane Warne and Rex Hunt. They both had nasty and silly road rage incidents with cyclists. I came across what I believe was my own fully-fledged idiot.
George Orwell eh.
This is hardly a 1984esque incident. This isn't thought crime or totalitarianism. Everybody should feel safe to travel on public transport, do their shopping and simply exist in society. Threats of violence against people are not OK. Simple as that.James Goodman Monday 3 December, 2012 - 12:50 PM
Yes ..George.. when the right wing, liberal voting,freemason led, paramilitary style policy, within the leadership of vic police, got wind of the laughing stock image, that their criminal schism in the ranks, was making them look. They tried to cover it up and not shut it down!The result has now become "the we are the force dont argue,talk or explain approach".It has failed miserably to the point they are an embarrasement,a little bit like indonesian guerrilas as in East Timor.When nearly 96% OF THE POPULATION want the vic police to change ,what happens..they go and distort the scenario, by focusing on other parts of society and deluding the population..Australians aren't stupid ..just watch ver carefully, if they think this approach of policing aggresion is working..It isn't....
It is disgusting that it has adopted disgraced and unworkable police aggression techniques. Instead of practising, respect for others,the technique has replaced an Australian value system or for that matter internationally,and as a consequence, replaced trust,courtesy and respect for elders. Most specifically practised by those, within the police ranks,which are dominated by gen x and those younger bash happy foools, who have stupidly followed suit in mafia style taser murder and assault by gangs in uniform.Mr. lay get off your fat traffic behind and acknowledge that you have a problem or else you will face charges in the future as a result of your naivety.Another (police) mafia forming Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 11:35 AM
It's sad that 3AW should be celebrating this or thinking that it is a good thing. When did "Big Brother is watching you" become something good?George Orwell Friday 30 November, 2012 - 9:45 AM
Is it too much to ask that we gain equality with the UK on race enforcement. Too many of us have watched Jacqueline Woodhouse's rather "polite" outburst and wondered why England takes race issues seriously (she got 13 weeks) and Australia treats it as a jokeCon Barrington Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 8:07 AM