- '59 Penfolds Grange reviewed
- Man fronts court over fatal stabbing
- 'I hope you get smashed by the karma bus'
- Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM Abbott and Liberal friends on-side
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young 'seriously unwell'
- Melbourne treated to pink lunar eclipse
- Kindergarten pets mutilated
- Commonwealth Bank customers can't access money
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Greg on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... About time some Politician has been caught out at a Royal Commission or Inquiry,all they ever say is I don't remember or ... more
- Lukew on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... So you can waste billions of dollars of tax payers money mis-managing just about everything - federal and state - and be ... more
- Gazza on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Standard liberal behaviour more
- boofa on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... PIGS, TROUGH , SNOUT.Lets cover this one up Tony. more
- Sir Matt of the 1950's on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Lucky Mitchell & little Tommy Elliott are on holidays(again, more holidays than teachers & construction workers they harp on ... more
- Lisa on Commonwealth Bank customers can't ... Australia Post can't take ANY credit cards, because their Eftpos is with Commonwealth. So... People trying to lodge mail ... more
- Milton on Surprise, surprise: Petrol price pain ... It hit $1.71 cents per Litre yesterday in Sydney. So wait for it. more
- Gazza on New way to snap naughty drivers Robert hills comment say it all"we know motorists are quick to put their phone down and put their seatbelt on when they see ... more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Are you blocking all comments about Clive or just the positive ones? more
- Dame Mylene on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Clive Palmer's now the unofficial Prime Minister of Australia. Fun times ahead, Mr Abbott. more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Neil: At least Clive knows how to build businesses and not tear them down. more
- Hooksy from the Country on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Buffoon - pot, kettle, black ...... more
- Mark on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... It would be worse if there were 4 more green loonies. more
- Garry on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Both the Labour and Liberal parties seem hell bent on making themselves unappealing many voters are looking for an ... more
- Dame Mylene on 'One of the biggest law and order ... The only way they'll have a Royal Commission is if they can blame Labor. Otherwise it's not going to happen :p more
- Kristy on Youths charged over Newport crime spree Bloody thugs, blame the pathetic laws for this one too as they know nothing will happen not even a slap on the wrist!! more
- Matt on Youths charged over Newport crime spree So glad I live in Singapore where these criminals would be caught, publicly shamed, caned & jailed. In Melbourne they wont ... more
- Sinbad on 'They've got to do something' Of course, it's also Napthine's fault that he got his head kicked in in the first place ! Now you've got to ask yourself why ... more
- Kevin on 'They've got to do something' Napthine government = fail more
- Ken of Euroa on 'They've got to do something' If he had a fractured neck he wouldn't be standing up more
Police identify ‘Racist Bus Video’ antagonist
Police have identified a third person in the now-infamous video of a racist and sexist attack on a Melbourne bus.
The Youtube video shows a young French woman being racially abused on Remembrance Day.
Detectives have questioned a 35-year-old Doncaster East man who's been released, pending further investigaiton.
Investigators have also questioned a man and woman over the verbal attack.
On Wednesday Sly of the Underworld called on the police to make the case a top priority and told listeners there were three possible reasons why the man wasn’t already identified.
"One, he's not known by police, if he was they would've picked him up immediately, two, he's done a runner, and three, which is most worrying, is that his friends and associates tacitly agree with him.
"If someone we know behaved in that manner, I'd like to think we'd call Crimestoppers immediately," Sly said
NEIL MITCHELL: For a moment yesterday I could sympathise with Shane Warne and Rex Hunt. They both had nasty and silly road rage incidents with cyclists. I came across what I believe was my own fully-fledged idiot.
George Orwell eh.
This is hardly a 1984esque incident. This isn't thought crime or totalitarianism. Everybody should feel safe to travel on public transport, do their shopping and simply exist in society. Threats of violence against people are not OK. Simple as that.James Goodman Monday 3 December, 2012 - 12:50 PM
Yes ..George.. when the right wing, liberal voting,freemason led, paramilitary style policy, within the leadership of vic police, got wind of the laughing stock image, that their criminal schism in the ranks, was making them look. They tried to cover it up and not shut it down!The result has now become "the we are the force dont argue,talk or explain approach".It has failed miserably to the point they are an embarrasement,a little bit like indonesian guerrilas as in East Timor.When nearly 96% OF THE POPULATION want the vic police to change ,what happens..they go and distort the scenario, by focusing on other parts of society and deluding the population..Australians aren't stupid ..just watch ver carefully, if they think this approach of policing aggresion is working..It isn't....
It is disgusting that it has adopted disgraced and unworkable police aggression techniques. Instead of practising, respect for others,the technique has replaced an Australian value system or for that matter internationally,and as a consequence, replaced trust,courtesy and respect for elders. Most specifically practised by those, within the police ranks,which are dominated by gen x and those younger bash happy foools, who have stupidly followed suit in mafia style taser murder and assault by gangs in uniform.Mr. lay get off your fat traffic behind and acknowledge that you have a problem or else you will face charges in the future as a result of your naivety.Another (police) mafia forming Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 11:35 AM
It's sad that 3AW should be celebrating this or thinking that it is a good thing. When did "Big Brother is watching you" become something good?George Orwell Friday 30 November, 2012 - 9:45 AM
Is it too much to ask that we gain equality with the UK on race enforcement. Too many of us have watched Jacqueline Woodhouse's rather "polite" outburst and wondered why England takes race issues seriously (she got 13 weeks) and Australia treats it as a jokeCon Barrington Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 8:07 AM