- Hird, Essendon have their days in court
- Shoeless creep attacks in Fitzroy North
- Eddie McGuire should quit: Jeff Kennett
- Bomb threat: School given all-clear
- Burnley Tunnel closed: Lucky escape in Monash truck fire
- Softened stance on sexting teens
- 'G, that's rough: Tigers unhappy
- Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no standing zone
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Samantha Mclean on Shoeless creep attacks in Fitzroy North Put guards back at all stations!!! more
- IBARKER on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Tell him to walk and if he does he might loose one of those "CHINS". more
- Atticus on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... He parked put the front so that porky would not have to walk too far.Disgrace. more
- James on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Why didn't 3AW give him a spot in the visitor car park if he is expected/a regular guest? more
- Bugs54 on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If you park your car on the nature strip the council will say it's their land and fine you,yet they want you to mow it and ... more
- Mr Gararth on Monash Council to fine you for not ... No wonder Rudd dropped Geoff Lake as the candidate for Hotham last year. Get out of our lives local government! more
- KANE on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Melbournians are going to be 'Taxed, Dutied, Priced, Tar riffed, Levied, Excised, Pork Barreled OUT OF EXISTANCE!!! more
- Geoff on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Easy solution to the problem. If the council don't want to look after their own land ie the nature strips, just give the ... more
- mylene on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If Darebin council tried this they'd make a billion dollars before the sun went down. more
- bc on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' get WADA to come in over the top and give the killer blow stuff the AFL and hird and doctor little more
- Rod on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' What's Paul Little talking about. They have only been in court for 3 days. If Essendon don't get some sort of penalty, Then ... more
- Mooroolbark Mick on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' "Swepped" indicates the level of intelligence we have in this debate. I give up! more
- Peter Flynn on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Yes we the footy public do want to know and if the Essendon Football Club and James Hird were not gagged maybe we would. And ... more
- Docklands on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Show Cause Notices Issued.Essendon shows bokk of what was given and on what dates and to who ?Notices withdrawn. What has ... more
- Arthur Hiliard on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' If these footy "sportsman" have nothing to hide they should be welcoming any investigation! Seems they're a bit shocked to ... more
- David on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' We haven't got deal fatigue. We want to see Essendon held to account. Let the charges be heard! The public wants to see ... more
- iain on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' More political interference is not what is required here. We need allegations of doping heard and either cleared or ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' This is a waste of taxpayers money the courts have more urgent cases to deal with. more
- Sid on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Guilty as sin but not an iota of evidence or positive test to support these claims?Everyone has a problem saying the Bombers ... more
- Christine on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' For people who actively listen, and have no agenda, Paul Little has conducted himself impeccably throughout this drawn-out ... more
Police investigate suspected Sunshine arson attacks
Police have launched a manhunt for an arsonist as they investigate at least six suspicious blazes in the Maribyrnong River Valley region since Tuesday.
Overnight, Victoria Police and MFB firefighters were called to the Sunshine North Industrial Estate after it was believed arsonists started three separate fires.
Fires crews were also confronted with a large grassfire when they arrived at Balfour Avenue overnight.
They then discovered deliberately lit blazes in a nearby storage yard, and later two cars on fire just one block away.
Tony, whose Hiace van was completely gutted in the blaze, struggled for words to describe the sight of his vehicle which was to be used for scrap metal.
A car completely burnt out in a suspected arson attack.
(Photo: Simon Love/3AW)
A van targeted in the overnight suspected arson attacks.
(Photo: Simon Love/3AW)
Authorities said they were frustrated by arson attacks which are continuing to put lives, property and businesses at risk.
The owner of Sunshine tow truck business, located close to where two cars were apparently deliberately set alight, told 3AW News he was disgusted another arson attack had occurred in the area.
MFB Commander Bob Undy said the public needs to work together to catch those responsible.
The latest deliberately lit blazes were directly across the river from the Keilor East blazes that came within metres of properties on Tuesday night.
When we have over paid uselees incompetent magistrates who NEVER jail arsonist's, it a waste of time alerting police.janetp Friday 11 January, 2013 - 7:09 AM
Whats the point of supplying information to catch arsonists? -judges blatantly refuse to jail or penalize them as the Law states. Let's get serious when they do, or remove them .Joseph Logan Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 9:55 AM