- Taxi driver jailed for raping teenage girl
- Soccer Match-fixer pleads guilty
- Myki confusion forces closure of Southern Cross info booth
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95
- Reward offered for information on Grandmother's murder
- Western Bulldogs dump cheer squad
- 'I'll be treated like a terrorist': Puneet
- Victoria shivers through coldest December day in seven years
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Simon on Myki confusion forces closure of ... Just part of the legacy of Steve Bracks! I miss being able to ride a tram occasionally but its too damn difficult. I hope ... more
- Carole Campisano on 'I'll be treated like a terrorist': ... Puneet is only concerned about his own welfare right now,it's all about him.He hasn't considered the poor victim's ... more
- jason on Nelson Mandela dies at 95 A great man who can now rest in peace. As for Mylene, you really are a weird miserable thing. more
- jason on Myki confusion forces closure of ... Another ripper Labor project which was estimated at $400,000 yet turned out to be the world's most expensive ticketing sytem ... more
- Christine on 'I'll be treated like a terrorist': ... I totally agree with Trent's comments. This person has a nerve carrying on about how he thinks he will be treated, when he ... more
- Lukew on Myki confusion forces closure of ... I am not surprised. Myki confusion is reducing the number of people using public transport, especially casual users and ... more
- Gloss on Nelson Mandela dies at 95 You must all know by now that mylene never misses an opportunity to slag off at Tony and the Libs. Yes a true lefty with a ... more
- Steve on 'I'll be treated like a terrorist': ... This gutless coward will be treated for what he is a hit and run driver and when there is a fatality he deserves to do time ... more
- Mark on Nelson Mandela dies at 95 Oh Mylene - what a cuddly witty little lefty you are. Your lack of decency and judgement knows no boundaries. more
- trent on 'I'll be treated like a terrorist': ... He won't be treated as a terrorist. He'll be treated as what he is - a coward and a reckless, worthless, uncaring killer. more
- Craig on 'I'll be treated like a terrorist': ... This man needs to take responsibility and face what he did... more
- JamesD on Nelson Mandela dies at 95 Just watched Mitchell's interview with Nelson - have to say I was surprised he was chosen to do it but he performed well more
- William Griffin on Nelson Mandela dies at 95 Mylene never let a solemn moment like the death of Nelson Mandela to say something silly. The people have spoken wether we ... more
- William Griffin on 'I'll be treated like a terrorist': ... What you do you not get Puneet you pleaded guilty to a crime now you are to be held to account you scream I am be treated ... more
- mylene on Nelson Mandela dies at 95 Ironic we hear about the death of guy who united South Africa while Neil 'interviews' the man who's divided Australia. ;) more
- Tim on Having issues streaming 3AW? Have tried your suggestions but still no luck. Have had to swap our Companies on-hold station from 3AW to your rival FM ... more
- Janet Saunders on Having issues streaming 3AW? I am sick of the 3aw dropping out all the time, I changed to chrome, but no better. I think I need to change radio stations, ... more
- Mick on Qantas to cut 1000 jobs Joyce has gone from trimming QANTAS to destroying it. It seems he is hell bent on making it fail. He is ruining one of the ... more
- Peter on Having issues streaming 3AW? Since you have updated the streaming side to 3AW I can no longer listen at work :( I can not change any browser settings as ... more
- Aria Judilla on Qantas to cut 1000 jobs These job cuts are brought to you by Qantas management. The same management who recently begged shareholders for extra money ... more
Police investigate suspected Sunshine arson attacks
Police have launched a manhunt for an arsonist as they investigate at least six suspicious blazes in the Maribyrnong River Valley region since Tuesday.
Overnight, Victoria Police and MFB firefighters were called to the Sunshine North Industrial Estate after it was believed arsonists started three separate fires.
Fires crews were also confronted with a large grassfire when they arrived at Balfour Avenue overnight.
They then discovered deliberately lit blazes in a nearby storage yard, and later two cars on fire just one block away.
Tony, whose Hiace van was completely gutted in the blaze, struggled for words to describe the sight of his vehicle which was to be used for scrap metal.
A car completely burnt out in a suspected arson attack.
(Photo: Simon Love/3AW)
A van targeted in the overnight suspected arson attacks.
(Photo: Simon Love/3AW)
Authorities said they were frustrated by arson attacks which are continuing to put lives, property and businesses at risk.
The owner of Sunshine tow truck business, located close to where two cars were apparently deliberately set alight, told 3AW News he was disgusted another arson attack had occurred in the area.
MFB Commander Bob Undy said the public needs to work together to catch those responsible.
The latest deliberately lit blazes were directly across the river from the Keilor East blazes that came within metres of properties on Tuesday night.
When we have over paid uselees incompetent magistrates who NEVER jail arsonist's, it a waste of time alerting police.janetp Friday 11 January, 2013 - 7:09 AM
Whats the point of supplying information to catch arsonists? -judges blatantly refuse to jail or penalize them as the Law states. Let's get serious when they do, or remove them .Joseph Logan Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 9:55 AM