- Woman who went missing 35 years ago could be in Melbourne
- Gambling addict steals $224K from daughter's kinder
- William and Kate won't learn baby's sex until its birth
- Sydney bus stop attack: accused was on parole for murder
- Violent sex offenders escape from Ararat corrections facility
- Lawson the dog's weight loss journey
- Sopranos star James Gandolfini dead, reports say
- Melissa Doyle departs Sunrise
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jim on Violent sex offenders escape from ... The parole board must have been doing some field work and minding these guys! more
- Steve on Violent sex offenders escape from ... How come these two low lives could get out?? more
- Chris on Violent sex offenders escape from ... The community would be outraged if they knew just how many prisoners are walking the streets of ararat every day ... more
- Bev Richardson on Violent sex offenders escape from ... I cannot believe the amount of freedom these offenders have.Shouldnt we have to earn freedom??I just hope and pray that ... more
- Charlotte on Kate Middleton caught up in topless ... We got a chance to look over the best free raid data recovery tool which is a freeware app.There are some recovery software ... more
- Peggy on 'Who's the maximum sentence for?' Manid, I don't know if he won't last the distance. How many have died while in that part of the prison? We really don't know ... more
- Peggy on Violent sex offenders escape from ... 8pm to 6am curfew for violent sex offenders?Are they waiting for another rape and murder before they lock them up ... more
- Rumpole on Violent sex offenders escape from ... The day after yesterday's revealing judgement! Another justice and corrections debacle presents itself. Thanks to the last ... more
- Marcus on Melbourne's coldest June morning in 11 ... Actually, don't pour boiling water over your windshield, it can crack the glass. Just get a bucket of cold water, it does ... more
- Gerard on Violent sex offenders escape from ... They 'walked' from the facility?Why would they need to run when we have such an incompetent police force, judiciary and ... more
- tony p on Melbourne's coldest June morning in 11 ... Currently 5 degrees in Woodend Vic more
- IAN on Serena Williams sorry for 'insensitive' ... Well put Serena more
- Mark on Man abused and drenched, onlookers do ... It's no longer public transport it's feral transport. more
- manny on Violent sex offenders escape from ... Sex offenders on the run that would be right law failing us again wake up more
- Steve on Sopranos star James Gandolfini dead, ... Very sad, far to young and so much talent to offer he was great in the Sopranos>.. more
- Ric Flair on Sopranos star James Gandolfini dead, ... Very sad indeed, his portrayal of Tony Soprano was amazing more
- Dalryn Van Cuylenberg on Adrian Ernest Bayley sentenced to life ... I hope they throw away the key, and he never walks free. Bring back the death penalty, senetnce too lenient. change the ... more
- Peggy on Serena Williams sorry for 'insensitive' ... We can't blame the rape victim but what I don't understand why do women not even try to minimize the danger.If you get so ... more
- Peggy on Man abused and drenched, onlookers do ... Sadly, if this man defended himself in any way he might have been charged with assault. They are after all "only teenagers" ... more
- mylene on Melbourne's coldest June morning in 11 ... Suck on that, Tim Flannery :p more
Police looking for 'Buxom bandit'
Police are looking for a man and woman involved in the armed robbery of a petrol station on the Gold Coast this morning.
The pair pulled up to the station around 12.30am this morning
As the man put fuel into the vehicle the woman entered the store and threatened the employee with a knife.
The man and woman fled the scene in the 4WD with a sum of cash.
CCTV footage of the incident show a woman with blonde hair and a very noticable low cut top.
No one was injured during the incident.
IMAGES: CCTV Footage of the robbery (Channel 9)
MAP: Arundel, Queensland
A serious crime is being reported here. Why are the moderators of this blog allowing 'humorous' comments to be published, referencing the size of the offender's breasts?
Improve the standard please.Mrs.Platypus Friday 6 July, 2012 - 5:16 PM
I hope she doesn't get busted by the cops... she's so beautiful!Clay Monday 2 July, 2012 - 9:34 PM
Should be charged with assault with deadly weaponsMichael Monday 2 July, 2012 - 6:07 PM
MY CAMERA FOGGED UP SGE. DONT WORRY,WE WILL CHARGE HER WITH CONSORTING AND RECEIPT OF STOLEN GOODS IE WITH A "LARGE PEAR"
SIZEBOOBY AFFAIR Monday 2 July, 2012 - 4:22 PM
Give her 10 years! And another 10 years for disturbing the peace!
Tit for tat, I say.the serial pest Monday 2 July, 2012 - 3:36 PM
Why is it, now in 2012, you can still not see the faces of people in these CCTV camera footage snaps? I see no point in issuing fuzzy pictures like these..Mark Monday 2 July, 2012 - 2:53 PM