- Man charged over Sunshine stabbing
- 'I hope you get smashed by the karma bus'
- '59 Penfolds Grange reviewed
- Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM Abbott and Liberal friends on-side
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young 'seriously unwell'
- Melbourne treated to pink lunar eclipse
- Kindergarten pets mutilated
- Commonwealth Bank customers can't access money
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Greg on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... About time some Politician has been caught out at a Royal Commission or Inquiry,all they ever say is I don't remember or ... more
- Lukew on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... So you can waste billions of dollars of tax payers money mis-managing just about everything - federal and state - and be ... more
- Gazza on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Standard liberal behaviour more
- boofa on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... PIGS, TROUGH , SNOUT.Lets cover this one up Tony. more
- Sir Matt of the 1950's on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Lucky Mitchell & little Tommy Elliott are on holidays(again, more holidays than teachers & construction workers they harp on ... more
- Lisa on Commonwealth Bank customers can't ... Australia Post can't take ANY credit cards, because their Eftpos is with Commonwealth. So... People trying to lodge mail ... more
- Milton on Surprise, surprise: Petrol price pain ... It hit $1.71 cents per Litre yesterday in Sydney. So wait for it. more
- Gazza on New way to snap naughty drivers Robert hills comment say it all"we know motorists are quick to put their phone down and put their seatbelt on when they see ... more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Are you blocking all comments about Clive or just the positive ones? more
- Dame Mylene on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Clive Palmer's now the unofficial Prime Minister of Australia. Fun times ahead, Mr Abbott. more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Neil: At least Clive knows how to build businesses and not tear them down. more
- Hooksy from the Country on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Buffoon - pot, kettle, black ...... more
- Mark on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... It would be worse if there were 4 more green loonies. more
- Garry on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Both the Labour and Liberal parties seem hell bent on making themselves unappealing many voters are looking for an ... more
- Dame Mylene on 'One of the biggest law and order ... The only way they'll have a Royal Commission is if they can blame Labor. Otherwise it's not going to happen :p more
- Kristy on Youths charged over Newport crime spree Bloody thugs, blame the pathetic laws for this one too as they know nothing will happen not even a slap on the wrist!! more
- Matt on Youths charged over Newport crime spree So glad I live in Singapore where these criminals would be caught, publicly shamed, caned & jailed. In Melbourne they wont ... more
- Sinbad on 'They've got to do something' Of course, it's also Napthine's fault that he got his head kicked in in the first place ! Now you've got to ask yourself why ... more
- Kevin on 'They've got to do something' Napthine government = fail more
- Ken of Euroa on 'They've got to do something' If he had a fractured neck he wouldn't be standing up more
Police looking for 'Buxom bandit'
Police are looking for a man and woman involved in the armed robbery of a petrol station on the Gold Coast this morning.
The pair pulled up to the station around 12.30am this morning
As the man put fuel into the vehicle the woman entered the store and threatened the employee with a knife.
The man and woman fled the scene in the 4WD with a sum of cash.
CCTV footage of the incident show a woman with blonde hair and a very noticable low cut top.
No one was injured during the incident.
IMAGES: CCTV Footage of the robbery (Channel 9)
MAP: Arundel, Queensland
A serious crime is being reported here. Why are the moderators of this blog allowing 'humorous' comments to be published, referencing the size of the offender's breasts?
Improve the standard please.Mrs.Platypus Friday 6 July, 2012 - 5:16 PM
I hope she doesn't get busted by the cops... she's so beautiful!Clay Monday 2 July, 2012 - 9:34 PM
Should be charged with assault with deadly weaponsMichael Monday 2 July, 2012 - 6:07 PM
MY CAMERA FOGGED UP SGE. DONT WORRY,WE WILL CHARGE HER WITH CONSORTING AND RECEIPT OF STOLEN GOODS IE WITH A "LARGE PEAR"
SIZEBOOBY AFFAIR Monday 2 July, 2012 - 4:22 PM
Give her 10 years! And another 10 years for disturbing the peace!
Tit for tat, I say.the serial pest Monday 2 July, 2012 - 3:36 PM
Why is it, now in 2012, you can still not see the faces of people in these CCTV camera footage snaps? I see no point in issuing fuzzy pictures like these..Mark Monday 2 July, 2012 - 2:53 PM