- Gold Coast Suns sack Campbell Brown
- Breakfast farewells Mal Walden
- Young hoon performs burnouts in front of cops
- Are we all a little bit bogan?
- More than 70 Craig Thomson charges could be dropped: Magistrate
- All charges dropped against MP Geoff Shaw
- Council calls off BMX track demolition
- Victoria Police short on toothbrushes for prisoners
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- David T. on Having issues streaming 3AW? Why the hell should I change my browser. If your "experts" can't handle modern day technology, find someone who can. To tell ... more
- Big Al on Breakfast farewells Mal Walden 'Legend' is a word that is thrown around far to freely by sections of the media. As for me, I have never watched or listened ... more
- Mong on Having issues streaming 3AW? I don't think "use a different browser" is an acceptable response. Sounds like a lazy tech person wrote that, internet ... more
- Mighty Mick on Young hoon performs burnouts in front ... Many say that speed kills the truth is idiots like this guy behind a lethal weapon (car)who have no respect for the law and ... more
- Dave on Having issues streaming 3AW? That seems to have worked!!!! more
- Katrina on Having issues streaming 3AW? Haven't been able to listen to you at work all week, did what you said on your website still having issues! :( more
- Bonk Oh on Young hoon performs burnouts in front ... No way.... He's on drugs!! more
- Flora on 'Radio journalism at its finest' I feel safe with men like Neil around. I dont always agree with him but I trust him.Thanks for the good work Neil. more
- Steve on Breakfast farewells Mal Walden Good riddance Walden is boring. more
- mylene on Having issues streaming 3AW? Ever since the government changed it's been getting harder to access information. Coincidence? Perhaps not. :p more
- William Harcourt on Breakfast farewells Mal Walden Unbelievable. I've been watching this guy since I was a kid. Thanks for the memories, Mal. more
- Shane W on Young hoon performs burnouts in front ... Thick Bogan more
- Martin - Chiangmai Thailand on Having issues streaming 3AW? Tried everything myself and it doesn't work well for about 5 seconds. Always liked to turn in each morning more
- Matthew on All charges dropped against MP Geoff ... People saying "let's move on".. would you be saying that if somebody robbed your house? Would you say: "oh, the burglar ... more
- mylene on Having issues streaming 3AW? At least we've still got our analogue TV to fall back on ;) more
- Steve on Young hoon performs burnouts in front ... This brain dead moron should never be able to hold a license >. more
- Steve on Having issues streaming 3AW? New hard drive but streaming freezes just after it starts did not have this problem before.. more
- Andrea G on Are we all a little bit bogan? Can we include the Onesie, in that please,moccasins are now too expensive for the real bogan.Onesie, F word, beer or a ... more
- Andrea G on Young hoon performs burnouts in front ... Reckless endangerment of an unborn life should be one of the charges,if there is such a thing.DUFFFUSSThis time it was cops ... more
- Solomons' Sword on Young hoon performs burnouts in front ... And they breed... more
Police Officer rowing across the Atlantic
Image: Officer Timothy Spiteri
A Victoria Police Officer is attempting to row across the Atlantic Ocean in less than 30 days to raise money for MS, a disease his Mother has suffered from her entire life.
Accompanied by seven others, Timothy Spiteri embarked from the Canary Islands 28 days ago and joined Ross and John from his rowboat in the Atlantic Ocean, 650 miles away from his destination of Barbados.
Listen to Tim's interview below and click on the links to support his cause.
PLAY: Timothy Spiteri, Victorian policeman on 3AW Breakfast
Ross Stevenson and John Burns entertain listeners with their razor sharp wit and oddball humour every morning. And every day the best segments of their on-air - and sometimes off-air - program are published on 3AW.com.au.