- Childcare system 'nonsense'
- Paul Dale, Rodney Collins excused from giving evidence
- Fog to cause Melbourne Airport delays
- Scissor bandit can't open cash till
- Government workers cashed in on cosy deals, IBAC hears
- 'Bring them home': Government calls for action
- Man killed in Burrumbuttock plane crash
- Police take unsual step in train assault case
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- mick on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Since the Government wont send over the SAS to avenge the murder of our People, we can only hope some Americans were killed, ... more
- Nick on Israeli troops move into Gaza To Gloria,so the arabs get 27 other states and the jews are not even allowed 1?Sounds fair right? more
- dr ablett on Israeli troops move into Gaza The Muslims need to be taught that terrorism is not acceptable they seem extremely stupid people who cannot be reasoned ... more
- Gloria on Israeli troops move into Gaza Listened to Neil Mitchel and can't understand why everyone sticks up for Israel. The Jews pinched Palestine (with Englands ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... No one ever listens to me...no one should ever travel again in an airplane... the notion flying is safer than driving is ... more
- Peggy on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... A sad day when so many lose their lives and it could have been avoided.Why would any airline fly over any country in the ... more
- Michelle on 'This won't stop the separatists ... How is a Boeing 777 shot down by accident? A totally deplorable action never mind what the conflict is. I hope all flights ... more
- Delboy on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Today the world has changed? You're kidding right? Didn't it change when Pan Am blew up over Lockerbie? And didn't it change ... more
- carole on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... Wake up australia. This sort of violence will be here sooner than you think.What a terrible thought. Government please look ... more
- Jill on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... WHY? WHY? WHY? this will be a question we will be asking ourselves for a long long time to come????????? more
- Samuel J on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... The poor buggers had perhaps gone to Amsterdam to see the live Anre Rieu concern held in Maastricht this week. What a pity ... more
- Stephen on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... My thoughts are with all the families this will affect. But who now would fly Malaysian Airlines. more
- Heather on Up to 27 Australians among 295 dead in ... This isn't terrorism it's murder! Men and their bloody wars!!! How many more innocent lives will be lost! Sincere ... more
- Marlene Gow on Tim Lane: 'I was angry' I wonder how Malthouse would've reacted if some other football identity spoke in that manner to his own daughter those few ... more
- kim on Victorian town's HIV scare Re the Dr Lester interview. It was said earlier in the morning - somewhere between 530 & 630 that the health professional ... more
- Faye on Young Aussies gored in bull run GO BULLS !! more
- Kevin on Tim Lane: 'I was angry' Good manners and decency cost nothing and go such a long way. Mick simply needs to be nice to people, it's not ... more
- Mark Ellison on Victorian town's HIV scare How does "coming into contact" with an HIV infected person, carry a risk? I presume the Health Professional isn't providing ... more
- Matt on Fans ripped-off by Tyson 'Meet & Greet' That is why I picked up the iron, him in the spa. more
- Amanda on Ice town: Victorian region's ... I know of a group of users in Neerim Sth. Folks should take a more loving stance on the unfortunate statement the journalist ... more
Police on hunt for prevalent fast food robbers
Police are on the hunt for a group of robbers they believe are behind more than 40 burglaries of fast food outlets across Melbourne this year.
Each of the 43 robberies have occurred during the night between March and September this year.
Fast food chain Nandos has been the primary target but a number of Subway restaurants have also been hit.
Detective Senior Constable Andrew White says the group is well organised, methodical and sophisticated.
He says it only takes a few minutes for them to break into the store and steal its cash box.
The group have managed to steal in excess of $100,000.
Two men have been arrested and charged but police believe there could be 3 to 4 more people involved in the burglaries.
WATCH: Investigators have released CCTV footage of one of the incidents
Anyone with information about any of the burglaries is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or visit www.crimestoppers.com.au
LOOK FOR THE PAKENHAM AND KOO WEE RUP AREAS FOR YOUR OFFENDERS.IAN Saturday 8 December, 2012 - 4:53 PM
Definitely not Shorten et al. His group, Labor, which are also a bunch of thieves, are definitely NOT well organised, methodical and sophisticated.Ivan@kinnane Friday 7 December, 2012 - 4:28 PM