- CONTENT WARNING: Man king-hit in by mystery man
- Tony Mokbel loses appeal against drug trafficking conviction
- Tom Elliott jumps into the ring with Neil Mitchell over anti-boxing comments
- Tullamarine traffic chaos set to continue throughout evening peak
- Man in serious condition after gas bottle explosion
- Stonnington Council asks for police investigation
- Video: Several killed in Texas twisters
- Relatives of man shot dead in alleged attempted robbery appeal for accomplices to come forward
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- dan on Tom Elliott jumps into the ring with ... Unfortunately when Neil comes out with 'ban boxing' it waters down what is a fair argument, that there should be more ... more
- David on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Great idea more trains and less trucks on the road. When was the last time you saw train do a delivery to a building site or ... more
- Turkey on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... To many bottom feeders in the road transport game these days. more
- Luke on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Thank God we don't have the East-West Link, otherwise traffic would be backed up on the Eastern as well!!!!!!! more
- Tony on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... What the hell is wrong with this society? Every comment is about blaming someone, blaming the government or winging about ... more
- Mad Rooster on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Checked Vic Roads app at 7.04am (30 mins after accident) and it says traffic on Tulla / Citylink from Brunswick Rd to ... more
- Jillian on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Why do things like this happen during the peak hour on any working day? more
- MAC on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Or your could try catching public transport....UH-no, wait, cant do that, would shrink our tiny manhood to much not to BE IN ... more
- Rumpole on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... More trains and rail freight and less trucks on the road! The 600 people on my train made it to work this morning and i got ... more
- david mccrossan on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Get facts right please. Its not a b double. Its a truck and dog. Used for carting sand gravel etc more
- Harry Brown on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Successive Governments fail to introduce sensible road rules like they have in UK.Trucks are only allowed in left two ... more
- Jim on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... What goes around comes around...speed, tailgating...hospital! more
- Josh on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Bofya: What an irresponsible comment! At least give the investigation a chance to assess the cause of the crash before ... more
- Dan from Wheelers Hill on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... @ Bofya Kinetiks.How about waiting to find out what happened before making stupid comments, you fool. As for 3AW, it's not a ... more
- Brian Tunstead on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Bofya Kinetiks did you witness this crash? If not, what gives you the right to automatically judge and assume the ... more
- Juy Legh on Julia Gillard breaks down in parliament I have an autistic grandson. I doubt that he will ever get anything from this scheme. The proof will be in the outcomes, ... more
- Jim on Julia Gillard breaks down in parliament She wasn't crying about anything other than how badly defeated she is going to be in September. September too far away! more
- Ben on Victoria's most wanted man, Graham Gene ... Well he has just been tipped off. more
- sara on Julia Gillard breaks down in parliament I'm crying too Julia. Please. I'm in agony. Resign. Now. Don't wait until September. Your wonderful government has led me to ... more
- Polly on Julia Gillard breaks down in parliament Julia Gillard would cry,lie,and knife you in the back to stay in power...what a piece of work more
Popular Dandenong Ranges restaurant destroyed in Christmas Day fire
The owners of a popular Dandenong Ranges restaurant have been left devastated after their business was completely destroyed in a fire.
Fire crews were called to the scene of The Snooty Fox Restaurant on Mt Dandenong Tourist Road in Olinda at around 9:00pm yesterday, taking CFA officers hours to extinguish.
The restaurant had been open earlier in the day for Christmas Lunch.
As someone who grew up down the road it sure is horrible to hear of the Snooty Fox fire in Olinda :( Awful. twitter.com/grassisleena/s…— Leena (@grassisleena) December 25, 2012
There was no one on the property at the time of the blaze.
Investigators are yet to determine the cause of the fire. Anyone with information about the fire is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or visit www.crimestoppers.com.au.
So sorry to hear the news ,my husband and I have great memories of the snooty fox, such a loss for the Dandenongs and clearly to the Owners. I hope that some day it can be rebuilt ! xxx Paul and Alexandraalexandra Mery Saturday 29 December, 2012 - 10:00 AM
To James and Sarah, Our hearts go out to you both.so sad such a thing can happen to such lovely people with a wonderful restaurant.If you need anything dont hesitate to call. Jill and Chris Positive Growth.positive growth Wednesday 26 December, 2012 - 1:02 PM
So sad to hear this last night - many happy meals enjoyed there over the years ... End of an era... Condolences to the owners... :(Liz Ventevogel Wednesday 26 December, 2012 - 11:11 AM