- Elderly woman killed at Reservoir
- Neil's Pics: Radio selfies
- Gang attack over baseball cap
- I never injected anyone: Demetriou
- Demetriou steps aside
- Tottenham soccer player di(v)es
- Laverton home goes up in flames
- William and Kate avoid Melbourne on royal tour
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Garry on Kew coup: Napthine's headache The extreme right of the Liberal Party strikes again, a good competent member now in trouble, Smith is probably one of Tom's ... more
- l ross on Demetriou steps aside Best News IN years more
- Brendan on Demetriou steps aside Andrew has done an excellent job. Its all about bums on seats and tv. ratings. A+ in both areas. more
- Steve. on Demetriou steps aside And not before time, the man was always out of his depth. more
- David on Demetriou steps aside He should have been removed last year for his attack on Essendon with no evidence or proof of any wrong doing. He did a ... more
- Kate on Demetriou steps aside I think this was in the rumour file! more
- biggles on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Qantas will av a jobe for her more
- Pradman on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Good to see some young blood instead of another matron. more
- Gazza on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault What a surprise more workers lose their jobs after Abbott/WORKCHOICES is elected.its the liberal way...... more
- colin on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hey, didn't a high profile 3AW minion classify this this whole thing as Bulltish.Haven't seen a rebuttal, but I will not ... more
- klarie mcintyre on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault how can a australian carrier expect to be sustainable when qantas opted to purchase a380s instead of 777-300ers which are ... more
- Bruno Marino on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault It's about time that we stop blaming all the companies that are RUNNING away from Australia and turn our attention on the ... more
- ian on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Tell Joyce to spend less on his hair DYE ?and he might save the AIRLINE.??? more
- Rachel on Talking Geelong I have started a Meetup Group called Grassroots Geelong Grassroots Geelong is an ideas exchange and Meetup group for ... more
- JX on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault The union leaders won't rest until every Australian business goes under. You only have to look at the ex union hacks in the ... more
- david on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hi perhaps, if those saving a couple of dollars on the cheap airlines should have put their hand in their pocket and flown ... more
- Reg Claybrook on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Clearly Joyce has to go. Its almost beyond belief he is still there. Like to hear what John Borghetti, now with Virgin,what ... more
- Steve on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault High wage demands by greedy unions and labors carbon tax have had a big influence on these decisions by Qantas and others ... more
- Steve on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford What a tragic waste of life and talent,R.I.P Charlotte.. more
- Janet P on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford Very Sad News she was a lovely lady, RIP. more
Popular Dandenong Ranges restaurant destroyed in Christmas Day fire
The owners of a popular Dandenong Ranges restaurant have been left devastated after their business was completely destroyed in a fire.
Fire crews were called to the scene of The Snooty Fox Restaurant on Mt Dandenong Tourist Road in Olinda at around 9:00pm yesterday, taking CFA officers hours to extinguish.
The restaurant had been open earlier in the day for Christmas Lunch.
As someone who grew up down the road it sure is horrible to hear of the Snooty Fox fire in Olinda :( Awful. twitter.com/grassisleena/s…— Leena (@grassisleena) December 25, 2012
There was no one on the property at the time of the blaze.
Investigators are yet to determine the cause of the fire. Anyone with information about the fire is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or visit www.crimestoppers.com.au.
So sorry to hear the news ,my husband and I have great memories of the snooty fox, such a loss for the Dandenongs and clearly to the Owners. I hope that some day it can be rebuilt ! xxx Paul and Alexandraalexandra Mery Saturday 29 December, 2012 - 10:00 AM
To James and Sarah, Our hearts go out to you both.so sad such a thing can happen to such lovely people with a wonderful restaurant.If you need anything dont hesitate to call. Jill and Chris Positive Growth.positive growth Wednesday 26 December, 2012 - 1:02 PM
So sad to hear this last night - many happy meals enjoyed there over the years ... End of an era... Condolences to the owners... :(Liz Ventevogel Wednesday 26 December, 2012 - 11:11 AM