- Shot fired at Cranbourne home
- Mystery surrounds tip death
- Drug cartel sets up shop in Australia
- Police investigate woman's death
- Bombers battered in court
- Terror raids: Sydney man charged over terrorism plot
- Attempted tobacco smuggling ring busted in Port Melbourne
- RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard thief checking in for 'other matters' at police station
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Willow on Bombers battered in court About time, justice at last. A lesson to players for the future, do not take part in experiments just because your Club and ... more
- Aria Judillaa on Bombers battered in court Sorry Hird, but when people start challenging the validity of an investigation it's pretty obvious they have something to ... more
- Iain on Bombers battered in court I wonder if Essendon get it know..Justice Middleton is well respected and agrees they have a case to answer. Essendon: take ... more
- Stephen on Bombers battered in court Time to move on and draw a line under this by all sides. The evidence is not there or this would have been put to bed by ... more
- IBARKER on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... Great result for the Person that had his Boards Stolen. more
- RFor on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... LOVE IT !!!Like the other one a few weeks ago- Pollys Questn. Suspect, he says no not me, shows his brothers I.D. - Pollys ... more
- Jodie O'Donovan on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... Sounds like the bloke who robbed my house while I was across the road at work, watching him. My husband ran to the house to ... more
- David T. on RUMOUR FILE: Victim finds surfboard ... This is one thief who is totally unsuited to his chosen career. more
- jgl Melb on Australian troops land in Middle East ... So the SAS are over there to "train" the locals...First;Didn't they get enough training when we and the Yanks were there the ... more
- Gloria on Body of toddler found in creek OMG, please all parents watch after your children, especially when near danger water. more
- Time for the TRUTH on Did we miss the train? The next train to the airport leaves Southern Cross Station in 2030, please mind 'the gap"!! more
- Michelle on Did we miss the train? I'm a liberal voter and think this advertising is just a waste of money and VERY unhelpful not to mention confusing for ... more
- Lindsay Cowling on Did we miss the train? Why not move the airport to Fisherman's Bend and a new suburb to Tullarmarine? The terminal could become a shopping centre ... more
- Lindsay Cowling on Did we miss the train? From plane to train in just 25 minutes? Just another example of the deceptive and misleading conduct this State Government ... more
- Ian Montgomery on Did we miss the train? I wonder if the 901 bus from the Airport to Broadmeadows station takes 25 minutes? Then the sign would be accurate though ... more
- Grant on Did we miss the train? As Victoria has pre-established election dates, wouldn't it be simple to just have moratorium on government related ... more
- mark on Did we miss the train? neil,you say the gov is spending millions on self promotion,but does 3aw take any of their money? more
- Cherie on Did we miss the train? It's nice to live in the worlds move livable city but if the government doesn't do something about employment, we wont be ... more
- poppitt on Labor trumps government's Geelong ... Where is he getting the money? Public Transport, all Schools, Ambulance workers (who deserve to be paid the best!) now ... more
- Chris on Man shot in hand, no suspects Reckon he might have just been letting of steam following the mighty Heidelberg footy clubs Grand Final win. more
Popular Dandenong Ranges restaurant destroyed in Christmas Day fire
The owners of a popular Dandenong Ranges restaurant have been left devastated after their business was completely destroyed in a fire.
Fire crews were called to the scene of The Snooty Fox Restaurant on Mt Dandenong Tourist Road in Olinda at around 9:00pm yesterday, taking CFA officers hours to extinguish.
The restaurant had been open earlier in the day for Christmas Lunch.
As someone who grew up down the road it sure is horrible to hear of the Snooty Fox fire in Olinda :( Awful. twitter.com/grassisleena/s…— Leena (@grassisleena) December 25, 2012
There was no one on the property at the time of the blaze.
Investigators are yet to determine the cause of the fire. Anyone with information about the fire is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or visit www.crimestoppers.com.au.
So sorry to hear the news ,my husband and I have great memories of the snooty fox, such a loss for the Dandenongs and clearly to the Owners. I hope that some day it can be rebuilt ! xxx Paul and Alexandraalexandra Mery Saturday 29 December, 2012 - 10:00 AM
To James and Sarah, Our hearts go out to you both.so sad such a thing can happen to such lovely people with a wonderful restaurant.If you need anything dont hesitate to call. Jill and Chris Positive Growth.positive growth Wednesday 26 December, 2012 - 1:02 PM
So sad to hear this last night - many happy meals enjoyed there over the years ... End of an era... Condolences to the owners... :(Liz Ventevogel Wednesday 26 December, 2012 - 11:11 AM