- Mum killer was on parole for rape
- Parolee killer jailed for life
- Corcoran wants out of Essendon
- Apollo theatre ceiling collapses
- Two murder charges over Wayne Amey death
- Abbott must renege on promises: Kennett
- Ashes theft: 'They steal your memories'
- Protests: East-West drilling begins
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- bushiepete on Parolee killer jailed for life justice hollingworth thank you you got this right.. more
- jgl Melb on Parolee killer jailed for life It appears the community outrage at ridiculously lenient sentencing is at last being heard. more
- Christine on Protests: East-West drilling begins So let's do a poll on how many tax payers are happy about the time police are spending at this site. If you're not dole ... more
- Logic on Protests: East-West drilling begins Carol. The fact that most people do not want the tunnel was confirmed by last month's Neilsen poll. That's where the 74% ... more
- Jan Lannan on Corcoran wants out of Essendon So another 1 has left the sinking ship so much 4 staying 2gether thru thick & thin when Carlton we down we all stuck thru ... more
- Lisa on Abbott must renege on promises: Kennett We never got a hand-out in years gone past. We saved to have our Children. What is the Country coming to, just throw out ... more
- mandy on Donna, Mandy to be excused What a bunch of low life losers that poor child never stood a chance its a shame child protection authorities here don't do ... more
- mandy on Abbott must renege on promises: Kennett I couldn't agree with Jeff more scrap the paid parental leave and sort out important priorities. more
- Samuel J on Protester, 60, claims she was 'punched ... Rosie got what she deserved. Law and order must prevail in this country. The police were doing their job. more
- Logic on Protests: East-West drilling begins Can we please have the Doncaster rail that was promised instead? No protests, nobody forced from their home, jobs created, ... more
- ian on Protests: East-West drilling begins Bring the water cannons in. more
- Pradman on Ashes theft: 'They steal your memories' '...other valuable items'? more
- PJ on 'Haters will hate': Tim Wilson He's not a socialist do the Lefties have filled his Twitter full of tweets of hate.And then this from the President of the ... more
- Willow on Abbott must renege on promises: Kennett I am a Liberal devotee but if I was to turn against Mr Abbott it would be the Paid Parental Scheme that would do it. ... more
- Justin on Protests: East-West drilling begins I wonder how Stephen Mayne's union colleagues feel about him protesting against long term infrastructure works for ... more
- Peggy on Donna, Mandy to be excused It doens't make sense why these women are excused when there reason to believe this poor child was tortured.Who are they ... more
- Carol on Protests: East-West drilling begins Yeh right... Kate.. 74% dont want it???.. I would count again, seems more WANT it than dont from the people I speak to... ... more
- Dee on Protests: East-West drilling begins Measuring the support of protesters by how many "likes" a Facebook page gets? Bahahahaha Do these people live in the real ... more
- Justin on Protests: East-West drilling begins I was involved in the protest against the North South Pipeline. The ALP at the time and the inner city latte set labelled us ... more
- Linda on Protests: East-West drilling begins @ Mandy. My husband has attended many protest, including the McDonalds protest in Tecoma. It is the aim of protesters to get ... more
Popular Dandenong Ranges restaurant destroyed in Christmas Day fire
The owners of a popular Dandenong Ranges restaurant have been left devastated after their business was completely destroyed in a fire.
Fire crews were called to the scene of The Snooty Fox Restaurant on Mt Dandenong Tourist Road in Olinda at around 9:00pm yesterday, taking CFA officers hours to extinguish.
The restaurant had been open earlier in the day for Christmas Lunch.
As someone who grew up down the road it sure is horrible to hear of the Snooty Fox fire in Olinda :( Awful. twitter.com/grassisleena/s…— Leena (@grassisleena) December 25, 2012
There was no one on the property at the time of the blaze.
Investigators are yet to determine the cause of the fire. Anyone with information about the fire is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or visit www.crimestoppers.com.au.
So sorry to hear the news ,my husband and I have great memories of the snooty fox, such a loss for the Dandenongs and clearly to the Owners. I hope that some day it can be rebuilt ! xxx Paul and Alexandraalexandra Mery Saturday 29 December, 2012 - 10:00 AM
To James and Sarah, Our hearts go out to you both.so sad such a thing can happen to such lovely people with a wonderful restaurant.If you need anything dont hesitate to call. Jill and Chris Positive Growth.positive growth Wednesday 26 December, 2012 - 1:02 PM
So sad to hear this last night - many happy meals enjoyed there over the years ... End of an era... Condolences to the owners... :(Liz Ventevogel Wednesday 26 December, 2012 - 11:11 AM