- Bargain Bun Ta with Ela Carte
- No deal: Ambo pay dispute blows up
- Ambulance Victoria dismisses Melbourne Ebola fears
- Poll points to big Liberal loss
- Chinatown murder charge
- A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is shattered'
- Has this CCTV caught a ghost?
- The Rumour File even we didn't think could be true...
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Susan Williams on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Neil I have listened to your interview with Bridget O'Toole and I felt compelled to write to you. I was crying whilst ... more
- Mandi on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... The parle board and those responsible have blood on their hands again sadly I cant see things changing. more
- Craig on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... I do not generally believe in the death penalty, but there are 20 or 30 cases where the death penalty is warranted. This ... more
- Colin Lacivita on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The Police should see this video it looks like a robber. more
- M. Patterson on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... As a friend of the family I have seen their grief firsthand and I am just so heartbroken because of the endless pain they ... more
- PJ on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Broke my heart listening to the agony and the anguish of Bridget. What a person she is to be still standing up after all ... more
- Lee McLean on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... The day my father died in a nursing home in footscray a carer walked up my mother and myself a stated now your father has ... more
- Lance on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Ghost?Sounds legit. more
- Andrea Davey on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Our Legal System needs a complete overhaul. This man had 200 prior convictions and now a good honest person is dead. Why oh ... more
- Renee Wood on A wife's heartbreak: 'My life is ... Bridget my heart breaks for you and your family. Your strength through that interview was amazing. Im ashamed of our ... more
- Mel on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... Shame on YOU! more
- Mel on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Yes i believe it to be a ghost, yes. more
- Kathryn on The Rumour File even we didn't think ... Dear 3AW, I too was robbed while in Frances Perry Hospital in 2010, three days after giving birth by C Section to my ... more
- Ken LEE TET on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? The shape on the chair is not identifiable as a person in this still photo. Maybe a better view if we could see the video, ... more
- Lisa on Has this CCTV caught a ghost? Neil, Ive seen ghosts, and they are grey to charcoal in colour, this looks white.....mmm I have my doubts ;) more
- Belinda on Wild weather causes train chaos I shot a video of last night's thunderstorm and lightning strikes in Melbourne. My house is in Footscray. more
- Jason on Wild weather causes train chaos Thunderbolts and lightening, very very frightening! more
- Colin Lacivita on Man arrested after police chase The Police should have gotten a couple of truckies to setup a road block and then abandon their trucks. This would really ... more
- PatQuickCrazy on Man arrested after police chase We could do what the Greens like to do for anything and everything like this...how about we just ban cars? more
- Aria Judilla on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues @GIW - Rather than just bag Mylene personally maybe you could actually point out which part of her post you think was ... more
Robert Farquharson's appeal denied
The father who murdered his three boys by deliberately driving his car into a dam has lost his appeal against conviction.
The Court of Appeal has dismissed Robert Farquharson's bid to overturn his conviction on three counts of murder.
Farquarson had been convicted by two Supreme Court juries over the deaths of his three sons who were killed on Fathers Day 2005 when Farquharson deliberately drove them into a dam to get back at his ex wife and then claimed he blacked out during a coughing fit.
The Court of Appeal found it was reasonably open to the jury on the whole of the evidence to be satisfied beyond reasonable doubt of Farquharson's guilt.
Farquharson wasn't in court today for the decision, but his ex-wife Cindy Gambino who is still suffering the effects of her loss burst into tears when she realised the result and said, "Thank God it's over."
Brothers Jai , 9, Bailey, 2, and Tyler Farquharson, 7.
This cretin is now going to become a serail pest>.Steve Monday 10 December, 2012 - 11:26 AM
He s clearly doing it to cause more heartache to the mother of his children and everyone involvedMary Friday 7 December, 2012 - 6:06 PM
Right decision for those 3 boys and family. But a well done to all those witnesses and everyone involved who went thru a very long stressful period, especially my brother Greg King. I certainly have a greater admiration to people who come forward as a witnessess.Anthony King Friday 7 December, 2012 - 3:16 PM
when will we learn to bring back the death penalty. come on australia put it to a referendum PLEASE..bushiepete Friday 7 December, 2012 - 3:04 PM
OMG, to look at the face of those beautiful boys and to think of the anguish of their mother to lose 3 babies like this is just shocking. This bastard should never get out of jail. He is the worst of the worst!Suffer Friday 7 December, 2012 - 1:38 PM
At last a good news story.To borrow from the vernacular:Right whack.jgl Melb Friday 7 December, 2012 - 11:55 AM