- Hird, Essendon have their days in court
- Police hunt man after lift assault
- Teens injured in Western Ring Road drag racing flip
- James Hird nominates Patrick Smith
- I found the experience so deeply unsettling
- 'No doubt medical cannabis saves lives'
- $400k fire at iconic St Kilda restaurant
- $350k gone in brazen copper heist
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- David on 'No doubt medical cannabis saves lives' Going after Greens voters.. Their evil twin the Greens won't be to impressed with that more
- Ross on 'No doubt medical cannabis saves lives' "Process", "Process", "Process". Davis is a broken record. I'm a Paramedic, and if I had a dollar for every time he's called ... more
- Gloria on 'No doubt medical cannabis saves lives' Danny Boy Andrews, how to win friends and influence people, bring in a drug law that can be rorted by druggies and ... more
- Peggy on 'No doubt medical cannabis saves lives' What a situation we are going to be in at the next election. If we want to do the right thing and have this approved and ... more
- Samantha Mclean on Shoeless creep attacks in Fitzroy North Put guards back at all stations!!! more
- IBARKER on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Tell him to walk and if he does he might loose one of those "CHINS". more
- Atticus on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... He parked put the front so that porky would not have to walk too far.Disgrace. more
- James on Caught out: Lord Mayor's car in no ... Why didn't 3AW give him a spot in the visitor car park if he is expected/a regular guest? more
- Bugs54 on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If you park your car on the nature strip the council will say it's their land and fine you,yet they want you to mow it and ... more
- Mr Gararth on Monash Council to fine you for not ... No wonder Rudd dropped Geoff Lake as the candidate for Hotham last year. Get out of our lives local government! more
- KANE on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Melbournians are going to be 'Taxed, Dutied, Priced, Tar riffed, Levied, Excised, Pork Barreled OUT OF EXISTANCE!!! more
- Geoff on Monash Council to fine you for not ... Easy solution to the problem. If the council don't want to look after their own land ie the nature strips, just give the ... more
- mylene on Monash Council to fine you for not ... If Darebin council tried this they'd make a billion dollars before the sun went down. more
- bc on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' get WADA to come in over the top and give the killer blow stuff the AFL and hird and doctor little more
- Rod on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' What's Paul Little talking about. They have only been in court for 3 days. If Essendon don't get some sort of penalty, Then ... more
- Mooroolbark Mick on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' "Swepped" indicates the level of intelligence we have in this debate. I give up! more
- Peter Flynn on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Yes we the footy public do want to know and if the Essendon Football Club and James Hird were not gagged maybe we would. And ... more
- Docklands on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' Show Cause Notices Issued.Essendon shows bokk of what was given and on what dates and to who ?Notices withdrawn. What has ... more
- Arthur Hiliard on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' If these footy "sportsman" have nothing to hide they should be welcoming any investigation! Seems they're a bit shocked to ... more
- David on Essendon looks for 'circuit breaker' We haven't got deal fatigue. We want to see Essendon held to account. Let the charges be heard! The public wants to see ... more
Ross & John prepare for London 2012
To prove that they are in intensive training for London 2012, Ross and John have allowed cameras into their inner sanctum.
Check out the first videos in this 'exclusive' series below.
WATCH: Episode 5 - Peanut chasing, Tissue boxing and Trashball.
WATCH: Episode 4 - Clean & Jerk, Soccer and Swimming
WATCH: Episode 3 - Push-Up Battle
WATCH: Episode 2 - Swivel Chair Dressage & 'Arrhythmic Gymnastics'
WATCH: Episode 1 - Synchronised sitting, Long Jump & S#*t put
Ross and John will be broadcasting from London throughout the 2012 Games.
Ross Stevenson and John Burns entertain listeners with their razor sharp wit and oddball humour every morning. And every day the best segments of their on-air - and sometimes off-air - program are published on 3AW.com.au.
Just finished watching your videos... Thank god were not relying on youth bring home gold lol
seriously guys have a great time and I lok forward to listening to you broadcast form the
UK Cheers AnnAnn Burke Sunday 29 July, 2012 - 5:56 PM
Ross and John not really interested in the Olympics, so hope that all your special features, that have made you favourites of 3AW listeners, is not interrupted with the entire Morning Show being taken over with Olympic stuff, because I would really hate to turn off.Willow Friday 27 July, 2012 - 9:07 PM
Ross & John
Melissa & I look forwaerd ti hearing yi9u broadcast from London of July 30th.JASON & MELISSA FROM BORNIA & FERNTREE Saturday 21 July, 2012 - 5:22 PM
Ross, Care with your credability. You claimed Sydney people would think we are stupid as the papers did not carry any story about the State of Origin- does a double page in the Herald Sun not qualify as showing interest.
Also when did your Dad meet George Best and teach him your Dad's favourite saying re the manner in which he spent his money as you claimed he made it up.
PeterPeter Flack Thursday 5 July, 2012 - 6:21 PM
love the v f l the old games the best thing was the pies 4 n 20 and hardings healsvile saucebarry Thursday 5 July, 2012 - 4:15 PM