- 'Thrill killer' Hemming jailed
- Homegrown terror risks by numbers
- Man arrested after police chase
- Three dead in fatal 'neighbourhood dispute'
- Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues
- Gone with the wind: Keppel Prince Engineering to sack 100 workers
- 'Violence, unsafe sex and drugs'
- Why Rosie Batty erupted
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Colin Lacivita on Man arrested after police chase The Police should have gotten a couple of truckies to setup a road block and then abandon their trucks. This would really ... more
- PatQuickCrazy on Man arrested after police chase We could do what the Greens like to do for anything and everything like this...how about we just ban cars? more
- Aria Judilla on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues @GIW - Rather than just bag Mylene personally maybe you could actually point out which part of her post you think was ... more
- david lucas on Man arrested after police chase Dont the police have road spikes? This has gone too long putting many people in small town and on the road at risk more
- MskK on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues You surely have to ask what all these attacks have as a common denominator.... That would be Islam! more
- PJ on Gone with the wind: Keppel Prince ... Its time we faced facts. Australians subsidise Renewable Energy to the tune of $21 Billion now just so its electricity can ... more
- GIW on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues mylene, your comments are just so unbelievable. Get your Labor/Socialist brain into a right mind and say something sensible, ... more
- David on Gone with the wind: Keppel Prince ... Why do they blame the government? Seems to me that they're just using it as an excuse to reduce staff to make more money more
- PJ on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues Morning Neil, I listen with shock at the interview with that Professor.1. tax payer funded job programmes 2. more free ... more
- Peggy on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues I say, let the Jihadists go and hopefully they won't come back for whatever reson but change laws so that they can't come ... more
- Peggy on Why Rosie Batty erupted Someone failed this little boy that's for sure and this is what this is all about.Everyone must answer all questions ... more
- Linda on Why Rosie Batty erupted @ Heather, the police are not stupid. My husband has dealt with hundreds of court orders over his career. The problem is ... more
- GIW on Why Rosie Batty erupted I agree with you @Damo and like you was not game enough to say anything. I was asking that same question from the beginning. more
- mylene on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues More people are going to get killed in Australia in domestic incidents and disputes with neighbours than terrorism. You ... more
- Ben on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues This is one reason why security should be tight at government premises and that includes a ban on wearing the burka in ... more
- Pradman on Parliament in lockdown as hunt continues Meanwhile all burqa wearers are welcome in Canberra. more
- Heather on Why Rosie Batty erupted I feel for Rosie Batty ' s loss of her son Luke. It seems the Andersons actions are attributed to MI when it should be ... more
- Factsseeker on Why Rosie Batty erupted What is the matter with our conservative media. There was a child killed here ! The coronial inquiry is being held to try ... more
- Damo on Why Rosie Batty erupted I know i will cop it for saying this but my understanding of this is: Rosie got a intervention order against her husband. ... more
- IBARKER on Why Rosie Batty erupted This one reason why she should not enter Politics. more
Ross & John prepare for London 2012
To prove that they are in intensive training for London 2012, Ross and John have allowed cameras into their inner sanctum.
Check out the first videos in this 'exclusive' series below.
WATCH: Episode 5 - Peanut chasing, Tissue boxing and Trashball.
WATCH: Episode 4 - Clean & Jerk, Soccer and Swimming
WATCH: Episode 3 - Push-Up Battle
WATCH: Episode 2 - Swivel Chair Dressage & 'Arrhythmic Gymnastics'
WATCH: Episode 1 - Synchronised sitting, Long Jump & S#*t put
Ross and John will be broadcasting from London throughout the 2012 Games.
Ross Stevenson and John Burns entertain listeners with their razor sharp wit and oddball humour every morning. And every day the best segments of their on-air - and sometimes off-air - program are published on 3AW.com.au.
Just finished watching your videos... Thank god were not relying on youth bring home gold lol
seriously guys have a great time and I lok forward to listening to you broadcast form the
UK Cheers AnnAnn Burke Sunday 29 July, 2012 - 5:56 PM
Ross and John not really interested in the Olympics, so hope that all your special features, that have made you favourites of 3AW listeners, is not interrupted with the entire Morning Show being taken over with Olympic stuff, because I would really hate to turn off.Willow Friday 27 July, 2012 - 9:07 PM
Ross & John
Melissa & I look forwaerd ti hearing yi9u broadcast from London of July 30th.JASON & MELISSA FROM BORNIA & FERNTREE Saturday 21 July, 2012 - 5:22 PM
Ross, Care with your credability. You claimed Sydney people would think we are stupid as the papers did not carry any story about the State of Origin- does a double page in the Herald Sun not qualify as showing interest.
Also when did your Dad meet George Best and teach him your Dad's favourite saying re the manner in which he spent his money as you claimed he made it up.
PeterPeter Flack Thursday 5 July, 2012 - 6:21 PM
love the v f l the old games the best thing was the pies 4 n 20 and hardings healsvile saucebarry Thursday 5 July, 2012 - 4:15 PM