- Pakenham mystery: Man found dead in street
- Elderly woman killed at Reservoir
- Neil's Pics: Radio selfies
- Gang attack over baseball cap
- I never injected anyone: Demetriou
- Demetriou steps aside
- Tottenham soccer player di(v)es
- Laverton home goes up in flames
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Garry on Kew coup: Napthine's headache The extreme right of the Liberal Party strikes again, a good competent member now in trouble, Smith is probably one of Tom's ... more
- l ross on Demetriou steps aside Best News IN years more
- Brendan on Demetriou steps aside Andrew has done an excellent job. Its all about bums on seats and tv. ratings. A+ in both areas. more
- Steve. on Demetriou steps aside And not before time, the man was always out of his depth. more
- David on Demetriou steps aside He should have been removed last year for his attack on Essendon with no evidence or proof of any wrong doing. He did a ... more
- Kate on Demetriou steps aside I think this was in the rumour file! more
- biggles on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Qantas will av a jobe for her more
- Pradman on Kew coup: Napthine's headache Good to see some young blood instead of another matron. more
- Gazza on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault What a surprise more workers lose their jobs after Abbott/WORKCHOICES is elected.its the liberal way...... more
- colin on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hey, didn't a high profile 3AW minion classify this this whole thing as Bulltish.Haven't seen a rebuttal, but I will not ... more
- klarie mcintyre on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault how can a australian carrier expect to be sustainable when qantas opted to purchase a380s instead of 777-300ers which are ... more
- Bruno Marino on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault It's about time that we stop blaming all the companies that are RUNNING away from Australia and turn our attention on the ... more
- ian on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Tell Joyce to spend less on his hair DYE ?and he might save the AIRLINE.??? more
- Rachel on Talking Geelong I have started a Meetup Group called Grassroots Geelong Grassroots Geelong is an ideas exchange and Meetup group for ... more
- JX on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault The union leaders won't rest until every Australian business goes under. You only have to look at the ex union hacks in the ... more
- david on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Hi perhaps, if those saving a couple of dollars on the cheap airlines should have put their hand in their pocket and flown ... more
- Reg Claybrook on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault Clearly Joyce has to go. Its almost beyond belief he is still there. Like to hear what John Borghetti, now with Virgin,what ... more
- Steve on Joyce: It's not the staff's fault High wage demands by greedy unions and labors carbon tax have had a big influence on these decisions by Qantas and others ... more
- Steve on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford What a tragic waste of life and talent,R.I.P Charlotte.. more
- Janet P on Dawson always loved Miller: Ford Very Sad News she was a lovely lady, RIP. more
Ross & John prepare for London 2012
To prove that they are in intensive training for London 2012, Ross and John have allowed cameras into their inner sanctum.
Check out the first videos in this 'exclusive' series below.
WATCH: Episode 5 - Peanut chasing, Tissue boxing and Trashball.
WATCH: Episode 4 - Clean & Jerk, Soccer and Swimming
WATCH: Episode 3 - Push-Up Battle
WATCH: Episode 2 - Swivel Chair Dressage & 'Arrhythmic Gymnastics'
WATCH: Episode 1 - Synchronised sitting, Long Jump & S#*t put
Ross and John will be broadcasting from London throughout the 2012 Games.
Ross Stevenson and John Burns entertain listeners with their razor sharp wit and oddball humour every morning. And every day the best segments of their on-air - and sometimes off-air - program are published on 3AW.com.au.
Just finished watching your videos... Thank god were not relying on youth bring home gold lol
seriously guys have a great time and I lok forward to listening to you broadcast form the
UK Cheers AnnAnn Burke Sunday 29 July, 2012 - 5:56 PM
Ross and John not really interested in the Olympics, so hope that all your special features, that have made you favourites of 3AW listeners, is not interrupted with the entire Morning Show being taken over with Olympic stuff, because I would really hate to turn off.Willow Friday 27 July, 2012 - 9:07 PM
Ross & John
Melissa & I look forwaerd ti hearing yi9u broadcast from London of July 30th.JASON & MELISSA FROM BORNIA & FERNTREE Saturday 21 July, 2012 - 5:22 PM
Ross, Care with your credability. You claimed Sydney people would think we are stupid as the papers did not carry any story about the State of Origin- does a double page in the Herald Sun not qualify as showing interest.
Also when did your Dad meet George Best and teach him your Dad's favourite saying re the manner in which he spent his money as you claimed he made it up.
PeterPeter Flack Thursday 5 July, 2012 - 6:21 PM
love the v f l the old games the best thing was the pies 4 n 20 and hardings healsvile saucebarry Thursday 5 July, 2012 - 4:15 PM