- Bureaucratic stonewall no block for new Richmond icon
- '59 Penfolds Grange reviewed
- Man fronts court over fatal stabbing
- 'I hope you get smashed by the karma bus'
- Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM Abbott and Liberal friends on-side
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young 'seriously unwell'
- Melbourne treated to pink lunar eclipse
- Kindergarten pets mutilated
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Greg on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... About time some Politician has been caught out at a Royal Commission or Inquiry,all they ever say is I don't remember or ... more
- Lukew on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... So you can waste billions of dollars of tax payers money mis-managing just about everything - federal and state - and be ... more
- Gazza on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Standard liberal behaviour more
- boofa on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... PIGS, TROUGH , SNOUT.Lets cover this one up Tony. more
- Sir Matt of the 1950's on Barry O'Farrell quits, but keeps PM ... Lucky Mitchell & little Tommy Elliott are on holidays(again, more holidays than teachers & construction workers they harp on ... more
- Lisa on Commonwealth Bank customers can't ... Australia Post can't take ANY credit cards, because their Eftpos is with Commonwealth. So... People trying to lodge mail ... more
- Milton on Surprise, surprise: Petrol price pain ... It hit $1.71 cents per Litre yesterday in Sydney. So wait for it. more
- Gazza on New way to snap naughty drivers Robert hills comment say it all"we know motorists are quick to put their phone down and put their seatbelt on when they see ... more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Are you blocking all comments about Clive or just the positive ones? more
- Dame Mylene on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Clive Palmer's now the unofficial Prime Minister of Australia. Fun times ahead, Mr Abbott. more
- Milton on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Neil: At least Clive knows how to build businesses and not tear them down. more
- Hooksy from the Country on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Buffoon - pot, kettle, black ...... more
- Mark on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... It would be worse if there were 4 more green loonies. more
- Garry on Senate circus 'not healthy for ... Both the Labour and Liberal parties seem hell bent on making themselves unappealing many voters are looking for an ... more
- Dame Mylene on 'One of the biggest law and order ... The only way they'll have a Royal Commission is if they can blame Labor. Otherwise it's not going to happen :p more
- Kristy on Youths charged over Newport crime spree Bloody thugs, blame the pathetic laws for this one too as they know nothing will happen not even a slap on the wrist!! more
- Matt on Youths charged over Newport crime spree So glad I live in Singapore where these criminals would be caught, publicly shamed, caned & jailed. In Melbourne they wont ... more
- Sinbad on 'They've got to do something' Of course, it's also Napthine's fault that he got his head kicked in in the first place ! Now you've got to ask yourself why ... more
- Kevin on 'They've got to do something' Napthine government = fail more
- Ken of Euroa on 'They've got to do something' If he had a fractured neck he wouldn't be standing up more
Ross & John prepare for London 2012
To prove that they are in intensive training for London 2012, Ross and John have allowed cameras into their inner sanctum.
Check out the first videos in this 'exclusive' series below.
WATCH: Episode 5 - Peanut chasing, Tissue boxing and Trashball.
WATCH: Episode 4 - Clean & Jerk, Soccer and Swimming
WATCH: Episode 3 - Push-Up Battle
WATCH: Episode 2 - Swivel Chair Dressage & 'Arrhythmic Gymnastics'
WATCH: Episode 1 - Synchronised sitting, Long Jump & S#*t put
Ross and John will be broadcasting from London throughout the 2012 Games.
Ross Stevenson and John Burns entertain listeners with their razor sharp wit and oddball humour every morning. And every day the best segments of their on-air - and sometimes off-air - program are published on 3AW.com.au.
Just finished watching your videos... Thank god were not relying on youth bring home gold lol
seriously guys have a great time and I lok forward to listening to you broadcast form the
UK Cheers AnnAnn Burke Sunday 29 July, 2012 - 5:56 PM
Ross and John not really interested in the Olympics, so hope that all your special features, that have made you favourites of 3AW listeners, is not interrupted with the entire Morning Show being taken over with Olympic stuff, because I would really hate to turn off.Willow Friday 27 July, 2012 - 9:07 PM
Ross & John
Melissa & I look forwaerd ti hearing yi9u broadcast from London of July 30th.JASON & MELISSA FROM BORNIA & FERNTREE Saturday 21 July, 2012 - 5:22 PM
Ross, Care with your credability. You claimed Sydney people would think we are stupid as the papers did not carry any story about the State of Origin- does a double page in the Herald Sun not qualify as showing interest.
Also when did your Dad meet George Best and teach him your Dad's favourite saying re the manner in which he spent his money as you claimed he made it up.
PeterPeter Flack Thursday 5 July, 2012 - 6:21 PM
love the v f l the old games the best thing was the pies 4 n 20 and hardings healsvile saucebarry Thursday 5 July, 2012 - 4:15 PM