- CONTENT WARNING: Man king-hit in by mystery man
- Tony Mokbel loses appeal against drug trafficking conviction
- Tom Elliott jumps into the ring with Neil Mitchell over anti-boxing comments
- Tullamarine traffic chaos set to continue throughout evening peak
- Man in serious condition after gas bottle explosion
- Stonnington Council asks for police investigation
- Video: Several killed in Texas twisters
- Relatives of man shot dead in alleged attempted robbery appeal for accomplices to come forward
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- dan on Tom Elliott jumps into the ring with ... Unfortunately when Neil comes out with 'ban boxing' it waters down what is a fair argument, that there should be more ... more
- David on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Great idea more trains and less trucks on the road. When was the last time you saw train do a delivery to a building site or ... more
- Turkey on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... To many bottom feeders in the road transport game these days. more
- Luke on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Thank God we don't have the East-West Link, otherwise traffic would be backed up on the Eastern as well!!!!!!! more
- Tony on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... What the hell is wrong with this society? Every comment is about blaming someone, blaming the government or winging about ... more
- Mad Rooster on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Checked Vic Roads app at 7.04am (30 mins after accident) and it says traffic on Tulla / Citylink from Brunswick Rd to ... more
- Jillian on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Why do things like this happen during the peak hour on any working day? more
- MAC on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Or your could try catching public transport....UH-no, wait, cant do that, would shrink our tiny manhood to much not to BE IN ... more
- Rumpole on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... More trains and rail freight and less trucks on the road! The 600 people on my train made it to work this morning and i got ... more
- david mccrossan on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Get facts right please. Its not a b double. Its a truck and dog. Used for carting sand gravel etc more
- Harry Brown on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Successive Governments fail to introduce sensible road rules like they have in UK.Trucks are only allowed in left two ... more
- Jim on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... What goes around comes around...speed, tailgating...hospital! more
- Josh on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Bofya: What an irresponsible comment! At least give the investigation a chance to assess the cause of the crash before ... more
- Dan from Wheelers Hill on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... @ Bofya Kinetiks.How about waiting to find out what happened before making stupid comments, you fool. As for 3AW, it's not a ... more
- Brian Tunstead on Tullamarine traffic chaos set to ... Bofya Kinetiks did you witness this crash? If not, what gives you the right to automatically judge and assume the ... more
- Juy Legh on Julia Gillard breaks down in parliament I have an autistic grandson. I doubt that he will ever get anything from this scheme. The proof will be in the outcomes, ... more
- Jim on Julia Gillard breaks down in parliament She wasn't crying about anything other than how badly defeated she is going to be in September. September too far away! more
- Ben on Victoria's most wanted man, Graham Gene ... Well he has just been tipped off. more
- sara on Julia Gillard breaks down in parliament I'm crying too Julia. Please. I'm in agony. Resign. Now. Don't wait until September. Your wonderful government has led me to ... more
- Polly on Julia Gillard breaks down in parliament Julia Gillard would cry,lie,and knife you in the back to stay in power...what a piece of work more
Ross & John prepare for London 2012
To prove that they are in intensive training for London 2012, Ross and John have allowed cameras into their inner sanctum.
Check out the first videos in this 'exclusive' series below.
WATCH: Episode 5 - Peanut chasing, Tissue boxing and Trashball.
WATCH: Episode 4 - Clean & Jerk, Soccer and Swimming
WATCH: Episode 3 - Push-Up Battle
WATCH: Episode 2 - Swivel Chair Dressage & 'Arrhythmic Gymnastics'
WATCH: Episode 1 - Synchronised sitting, Long Jump & S#*t put
Ross and John will be broadcasting from London throughout the 2012 Games.
Ross Stevenson and John Burns entertain listeners with their razor sharp wit and oddball humour every morning. And every day the best segments of their on-air - and sometimes off-air - program are published on 3AW.com.au.
Just finished watching your videos... Thank god were not relying on youth bring home gold lol
seriously guys have a great time and I lok forward to listening to you broadcast form the
UK Cheers AnnAnn Burke Sunday 29 July, 2012 - 5:56 PM
Ross and John not really interested in the Olympics, so hope that all your special features, that have made you favourites of 3AW listeners, is not interrupted with the entire Morning Show being taken over with Olympic stuff, because I would really hate to turn off.Willow Friday 27 July, 2012 - 9:07 PM
Ross & John
Melissa & I look forwaerd ti hearing yi9u broadcast from London of July 30th.JASON & MELISSA FROM BORNIA & FERNTREE Saturday 21 July, 2012 - 5:22 PM
Ross, Care with your credability. You claimed Sydney people would think we are stupid as the papers did not carry any story about the State of Origin- does a double page in the Herald Sun not qualify as showing interest.
Also when did your Dad meet George Best and teach him your Dad's favourite saying re the manner in which he spent his money as you claimed he made it up.
PeterPeter Flack Thursday 5 July, 2012 - 6:21 PM
love the v f l the old games the best thing was the pies 4 n 20 and hardings healsvile saucebarry Thursday 5 July, 2012 - 4:15 PM